Onyx and the Tournament of El...

By Brokenstar77

The Digital Overlord has been defeated, Lloyd finally has his father back, and Ninjago has been repaired. And... More

Prologue: Aftermath
The Invitation
Only One Can Remain
The First Trial
Ori's Interlude
Base Fold
Versus
Rabbit Fold
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound, or 'Onyx and Ori Get Lost in the Jungle and Talk. A Lot'
The Forgotten Element
Empty Ream
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear of All
The Corridor of Elders
Superstition
Author's Epilogue
Character Profile: Ori

Introduction

353 9 3
By Brokenstar77

Salutations! Good to be back on the air.

Please do me a favor and appreciate all of the mentioned OC elemental masters. I had to create sixteen of them to make the gauntlets work. Only a few will even have lines, and only one will actually be a featured character, but please. Just appreciate them. Thinking of new elements is hard. I ended up throwing scientific terms at a few of them near the end and calling it a day. Which is how we wound up with the master of photokinesis named after Santiago Ramón y Cajal and the master of magnetokenisis named after Michael Faraday. Also, I finished Rebooted waaaay faster than I thought. Though now I'm a touch burnt out. Not to worry though!

Anyway, the show must go on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 97 10
The ninja finally defeats Lord Garmadon and Lloyd gets his dad back. Everyone is happy again, but the darkness that was in Garmadon finds its way to...
2.2K 124 23
Anna and the ninja defeated Chen and his Anacondrai, by banishing Garmadon to the cursed realm. However, this victory came with a heavy cost. Lloyd...
6K 163 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...
418 11 13
'Tox kicked Vayu in the face twice until she let go, losing control of the wind causing it to calm down, allowing Tox to get closer and closer to the...