Kenny x reader

By Hello_kitty_0517

Meow, so I got inspired by this fanfic (South park kenny x reader) By pparkjmq Its a good story go read it... More

□~•Just info on the story
°~•GoOd MoRnInG
°~•skewl
°~•Home
°~•Yet another day
□~•Meow
°~•Stan
°~•Diary
°~•The party pt 1
□~• ;-;
♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2
♡~•(Smut)The party pt 3
°~•First date night
□~•Hello!
°~•Hell
°~•"Sunday morning"
°~•What a strange world.
□~•Farts
°~•Wonderful disaster

°~• why me?

622 16 22
By Hello_kitty_0517

Every day, something interesting happens. That's why the quote "you learn something new every day" has become such a common saying in history.

Y/n stood in front of the church, waiting for her mom to drive in the parking lot. She felt empty like someone put her in a box. However, It didn't help that she didn't want to get out of the box. Everything seemed quiet. This cold Sunday morning made her feel lonely like how it used to be. "Maybe everything was going back to how it used to be." She said to herself.

The doors of the church opened, and several people started to walk out to their cars. Some were crying, some were smiling, and some were just neutral. Y/n never understood Church, not that it's a bad thing, she always felt like people were being robbed out of their money. But then she also thought that maybe people went to church so they could have a moment of happiness. Surrounded by the people you know, enjoying the preacher talk about things you wish could happen or things that were happening. Maybe it was all a sense of comfort to them.

Some of the people walking to their cars would look at Y/n confused, on why she was just standing there, that was until her mother pulled up into the parking lot and Y/n walked to her mother's car. She waited for her mom to unlock the doors, and then once the doors were unlocked, she opened the door slowly and sat in the car, closing the car door behind her. Her mother smiled and put her hand on Y/n's thigh while pulling out of the parking lot and driving home.

Y/n's mother wasn't going to question anything. She knew if her daughter wanted to talk to, she would. However, it didn't help that her mother was curious. When she had gotten the call, she was quite surprised. It didn't help with the information she had gotten from Jack moments before the call.

Before y/n called her mother.

Chloe drove her car into the driveway of her home. She saw there were unfamiliar cars parked there as well. She rolled her eyes and cursed jacks name under her breath. "First thing in the morning?" She thought to herself. Then she saw that their was mail on the doorstep. She got out of the car and made her way up the stairs, picking up the newspaper. Then she opened the door, getting hit with a huge stink of marijuana.

"JACK!" Chloe yelled loud enough to make the front door shake in fear.

She let her eyes get used to the dark and saw something she never expected. What she saw was all four of her boys in one room together. Kaden, her second oldest, held onto his daughter as she slept peacefully in her dad arms. Brayden, the oldest, had just walked into the living room holding out some food for his on cloud nine twin brothers.

Jack jumped when his mother yelled his name. He studied her face to understand what she was thinking. Everyone was a bit shocked. If you had a heart rate on everyone in the room, they all would be beating at 110 mph. Well, expect baby Amelia.

Chloe closed the door and turned the lights in the living room on. "Why are you all here?"

"Aww ma' don't be that way, don't you miss us?" Brayden said, finally handing the plate to his brothers.

"I don't miss this smell spreading throughout my household!" Chloe said, crossing her arms.

"C'mon mama, sit." Kaden said, patting down the chair next to him.

She raised an eyebrow and made her way over there. Before she sat down, she pulled Jack's ear, letting him know she wasn't happy about the smell.

"Hey, mom!! I swear I wasn't the only one!" Jack yelled.

"I don't want to hear it." Chloe said.

She sat down, and so did Brayden. They all sat up and faced their mother. Though Chloe was angry, she felt so happy to finally see all her boys in the living room together again.

Chloe sighed, "I really have missed you all... it feels like you never visit. I've been lonely....me and y/n have been so lonely."

They all sat quiet. Jack was going to say something, but James pinched his ass so he wouldn't.

"Funny enough, Mama, Y/n is the main reason we're here." James spoke.

Chloe looked at him, confused.

"Jack. Tell her what you told us." Brayden said.

Jack cleared her throat and sighed. "Yesterday night, whole you were out, of course. Y/n came home with a boy. She took him to her room, and I didn't see what all happened in there, but I heard laughing. When they went to go leave I tried to kill the boy myself but she wouldn't let me of course and she got away with him. I have no idea what all they did, but I was frustrated." Jack explained.

Chloe was shocked.

"Wait, you forget that other little bit." Kaden said.

"Oh yeah. When they walked to the car, I watched as they both... kissed." Jack finished.

All the boys looked at their mother, wondering how she was going to react. She closed her eyes and started laughing uncontrollably. Jack and James looked at each other, letting an awkward chuckle out. Brayden sat there nervous. Kaden held Amelia tighter. They all knew that laugh either meant they were in trouble or she agreed.

Chole got up, slowly stopping her laughs. She walked into the kitchen, letting a snicker and a chuckle out here and there. The brothers kept their eyes on her. She opened the fridge, got out some juice, then got a cup, and poured some in. She drank the whole thing in one and slammed the cup down on the counter. The boys jumped and were terrified. Even though they were all adults, their mother still scared them. Chloe walked over to her chair and sat down peacefully.

"Brayden," She said

Brayden sat up straight taking a deep breath, "yeah?"

"Remember the first time I caught you with a girl?"

They all sat quiet.

"Remember how me and your father walked in on you putting your hand, up her shirt? Or Kaden, with the first time you snuck out, or James and jack when you used my house as a "sex party." or have we all forgotten??"

A flush of embarrassment ran through each and everyone of their faces.

"Oh how happy I would be if I had only caught you kissing....oh the trauma." Chloe said laughing.

"But this is different.....this is our little sister, our ONLY sister." James said.

"Ah I see, were being over protective? I thought you all were snitching on my little princess." Chole said.

A phone tared ringing, everyone checked their pockets, it was chole's phone. "Speak of the devil," she said, answering it and putting it on speaker. Chole put her finger to her closed mouth telling the brother so keep their mouths closed.

"Hello?" Chole said.

Everyone could hear the sniffles and cries coming from the other side on the phone. It only made them worried. Y/n never cried unless it was serious. right when Chole was about to ask what was wrong, y/n spoke.

"Mom, I need you to come pick me up. I'm at the Pond. I'm just sitting on a bench mom, please. I don't want to be here anymore!"

Chole looked at everyone in the room and studied their faces, they all looked very concerned and wanted to ask her over a million questions. Chole took a deep sigh and said, "I'll be right there, sweetheart." hanging up shortly after.

"I have to go pick up your sister. Clean this damn house! I haven't had this many helpers in a long time, I'm taking advantage of it. go make sure everything's clean, I don't y/n to have to worry about anymore bullshit."

They all nodded, it was as if the boys were puppies being yelled into submission. Chole was quite disappointed they only came over to get mad at some boy. It had literally been 5 years since she seen Brayden, she would invite him to Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and their dads birthday...yet he never showed. Kaden would come for Amelia's birthday but nothing more. and James didn't even text. the only ones she got to see were Y/n and jack.

Back to the present uwu.

Y/n's pov:

When we were driving up to the house I saw three unfamiliar cars in the driveway.

"Mom, who's that?" I asked.

"Some bums," she replied.

Bums?? My mom never referred to homeless people as "Bums." Then I thought, why would homeless people be in our house? was jack throwing a party?? 

My mom turned into the driveway, and turned off the car. I opened my door and took a quick peek into the car beside us. It was very messy, it looked like a racoon had built a home right in the passenger seat. This concerned me, was mom really letting homeless people in our home? When we walked up the stair to the house I could hear the sound of a vacuum. Was someone cleaning? Mom opened the door and a big powerful smell of cooked foods slapped me in the face. Who could be cooking?!? I felt something ouch me from my legs softly and when I looked down I saw little Amelia hugging my legs. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"How are you, my little bug?" I said

"I'm so happy! Daddy's here!!" Amelia giggled.

I repeated her words in my head then looked in the living room, seeing my brothers cleaning and talking, as if they had been here for years. The shook made tears build up in my eyes, but I held them back. I had cried to much today.. My mother closed the door behind us and all of the boys turned and looked who was at the front door. I put Amelia down and played with my hands. I was nervous, the last time I saw us all together was my dads funeral. Brayden nor James never came a visited. And I didn't see Kaden unless he had to walk to the door to drop Amelia off. 

"Hey sis!" I heard James say.

Brayden, who was cooking in the kitchen, walked up to me with a pot and held out a spoon for me to try his food. I blew on the spoon till I thought it was cool enough then wrapped my mouth around it immediately getting hit with a flavorful beef stock.

"Oh my gosh...That's so good. What are you...." I paused, "Why are you guys here?"

they all paused, then James stood up. "Lets all just cook and have a good time. We will explain it all later. James was always annoying, even my other brother were looking at him as if they wanted him to shut up. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. When I was younger I mostly lived with James and jack everyone lese had already moved out, and soon after my dad died James no longer wanted to live in the same household so I got stuck with Jack.

Brayden walked back into the kitchen and my mom sat down on the couch. 

"Go change, darling. We're going to eat like a family tonight."

For some reason I felt a spark fly through my body. Did I miss these Idiots that much? I went to walk up the stairs until I felt a tiny hand grab my pants. I turned to Amelia as she held her hand out asking me to walk her up the stairs. I smiled grabbing her hand and help her step by step. turned out she had to use the restroom, because once I got to the top she let go running straight into the bathroom. I giggled, walking into my room.

(Ima summarize some shit bc I have a lot I want in this chapter so let me get the boring shit outta the way. Y/n or YOUU get changed and head downstairs with ofc Amelia. Dinner gets made it's birria tacos (if yk what those are, yes ik it doesn't take 30 minutes to make them, i didn't want to add all that extra bullshit.) Y/n and her family sit and eat at the dinner table enjoying each other company. eventually the mother decides she wants to go to bed, she take Amelia to sleep in her bed with her. couple hours go by of y/ns brother catching up with her life as well as her catching up with theirs. James then pulls out one large bottle or tequila and a watermelon margarita mix from his back pack. Everyone looking at him confused until he says "Let's celebrate this moment as siblings." Y/n try's to refuse but then thinks maybe this is what she needs...)

James, who also came prepared with enough shot glasses for everyone, pour a shot. When I watched him it seemed like he knew what he was doing but my other brothers had other opinions.

"Look how much your pouring! It's a shot not a pint!" Kaden said.

Once I got handed my shot, I picked it up and sniffed it. If I had to describe how it smelled I would say, the devils sweat. 

"Woah woah woah, don't smell it. You'll ruin the taste of it. When you go to drink it, don't breath in, breath out. And then drink this water and this juice to get the icky feeling out once it's down." Brayden explained.

James poured the last drink then sat down in his seat. "Okay get a hold of your shots," I grabbed mine tight, while also holding my juice and water close. "One, Two, Three!"

We all took the shot. I held my breath while also trying to down the shot, then drank my water and then my juice. I put the shot and juice one the table and looked at the rest of them as the looked at me. I felt embarrassed "Did I do it wrong?" I thought.

"wow you're a natural." Kaden said "Where'd you learn all that, huh? I'm just kidding I act like I wasn't like that at your age."

 After about six more shots later I started to feel it. My face was getting hot, my ears were getting hot, my brain was saying things I would never usually say, then Jack came up with the great idea of playing Never Have I Ever everyone agreed, including me. 

Jack started "Never having ever had sex with a man."

 Jack was the only one who put his finger down. 

Then Brayden went he said "Never have I ever got caught stealing." 

Every single one of my brothers put their finger down. I didn't. 

"What, you never got caught stealing, that's a shocker." Said James, 

"Yeah it kind of runs in the family, said Kayden."

 I giggled "Why would I need to steal? I asked. 

The game went on for a while, then it became my turn. I was feeling a little crazy, so I said, "Never have I ever snuck out of the house to make out with a guy or girl."

 Everyone put their finger down except me. 

"I technically didn't sneak out, but I totally did lie to Mom that I was going to a "Sleepover" when in reality I was going to Stan's "adult" birthday party."

Everyone looked at me as if I had done a sin. I just Shrugged it off and waited for the next person to go. Jack one again I don't know what he was planning with this question or statement. Of if you call it a statement, but he said, 

"Never have I ever been sexually assaulted." Jack put his finger down, Kayden put his finger down, and I put my finger down. Everyone looked at me, shocked.

 I asked Kaden "Why did you put your finger down?"

 Then Kayden said "why'd YOU put YOUR finger down?"

 I laughed then, I looked down and my hands fell down with me. I began to say "Well.." Then when I looked up, I felt tears running down my eyes. Jack immediately went to hug me. 

Brayden said "Was it that boy? You can tell us, we'll do anything about it." 

I pushed jack off me, "That boy? What boy are you talking about? Kenny?? Jack you told them about Kenny!"

 Jack looked at me ashamed. 

"Is there something you need to tell us, Missy?" asked Kayden. 

"Kenny didn't do anything to me! In fact he helped me when I got sexually assaulted! I guess you wouldn't actually call it sexual assault, but it was just so.. uncomfortable and it was an adult! It was a teacher, an authority figure, someone you're supposed to fucking look up to.!!"

All my brothers looked at me more confused than they looked earlier. They had questions, I could tell. So I explained it every bit by bit. How he was weird from the beginning. How he made me sit in the front. How he told me I should wear skirts, and then I told them how he put his hand around my waist and on my face but before he could try anything Kenny saved me and I've been scared to go back to school ever since. They all looked at me. 

"Have you told your mom?" James said. 

"No, I wasn't going to tell anyone, but for some reason I feel like spilling out all my secrets. Will you guys promise not to make a big fuss out of it? I'm going to make this right. I'm going to get him in more trouble than was going to put me in now that I have Kenny by my side. I'm sure it will be easy." 

My brother's looked at me and I knew... I knew at that moment even though I had told them not to do anything I could see the future through their eyes they were going to do something about it. So I decided to give them some detail, 

"it was my history teacher, Mr. Butch. He's kind of tall, but shorter than all the other teachers, just taller than me. He's flat, on his butt anyway. He looks like he doesn't do very much working out but he does spend a lot of time on his hair and beard you can tell even though his beard is so small. I didn't even know it was there until I was so up close to his face, but that's not the point. if you guys are going to do something don't get the cops involved, or don't get me and mom involved."

They all sat down and understood the assignment. Jack poured another shot and said "This should be the one before bed."

Once he poured it we all took it and then we all laughed. I said goodbye to my brothers as I went upstairs and fell on my bed. I don't remember if I tucked myself in or not or if one of my brothers decided to give me one more good night. All I knew is that was one of the best sleeps I had ever had in my entire life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 38 19
Silly ahh story about mean girl and really perverted mf. You used to live in NY but now you stuck in South Park bc your dad is a dumbass. You meet re...
10.1K 245 41
[Book 3] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "You deserve better Butters! It's too late for me but you..you can still...
133 11 4
-A South Park fanfiction. I do not own any of the characters nor the original storyline of South Park. Credits to their rightful owners. -Includes se...
9.3K 223 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...