Over the Body (Pleasure Serie...

By Nottodaypls_

π™ΌπšŠπš’πš—πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ π˜½π™šπ™£π™šπ™™π™šπ™©π™©π™– π™…π™žπ™£π™£π™–π™ π˜Όπ™§π™žπ™šπ™’ π™‘π™šπ™§π™¨π™žπ™€π™£ Started: June 10 2023 Ended: Jul... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
EROS 1
EROS 2
EROS 3
EROS 4
EROS 5
Character Profile
EROS 6
EROS 7
EROS 8
EROS 9
EROS 10
EROS 12
EROS 13
EROS 14
EROS 15
EROS 16
EROS 17
EROS 18
EROS 19
EROS 20
EROS 21
EROS 22
EROS 23
Author
Special
Announcements
Announcement

EROS 11

1.2K 47 0
By Nottodaypls_

- Birthday party -
Chapter 11

A/N: Mali mali grammar, paki correct.

"Hon, what's your favorite food?" Mabilis na Tanong ni denise kay bene, habang kinuha ang papel at ballpen.

"Adobo-"

"Favorite color?"

"Blue"

"Favorite animal?"

"Cat, wait, hold up a min-" sabi sana ni bene kaso ambilis ni denise, "favorite place?"

"Uhm.. Museum."

"Good." Denise sighed and took a deep breath, hinahanda ang sarili sa next nyang question.

"Birthday?"

"January 18." Sagot kaagad ni bene.

"Zodiac Sign?"

"Aquarius, do i act like an aquarius to you?"

"Yes, next question,"

"What's your ideal type?"

"You."

Ngumiti si denise sa narinig nya at nakilig rin ito, bumalik rin sa normal sya at nag Tanong uli.

"Who is your mother?"

"Venellia Andora Ariem."

"How old is she when she give birth to you?"

"16 years old."

"My grandfather force her to marry my father, that's the reason kung bakit ang bata nya pa nung pinanganak nya ako."

Natahimik si denise sa paliwanag ni bene at huminga ng malallim, unexpected yun, sana di nya nalang daw tinanong.

"Okay.. Let's not talk about that.." saad ni denise at nag iisip kong anu tatanongin nya uli.

"Favorite people around you?"

"My mother, my 2 childs and you."

Ngumiti uli si denise at napansin ito ni bene, ningitian rin sya nito at nilista lahat ni denise ang kaniyang information sa papel.

"I wanted to asked you something." Said by bene.

"Anu yun?"

"Why do you need this information, do you want to know myself?" Bene questioned her in serious looks.

Lumunok si denise ng laway bago nyang sagutin ang tanong ni bene, may ginagawa rin sya, tinatapik ang papel na may laman ng impormasyon tungkol kay bene.

"Oo, as your girlfriend, i need to know you more, what if tinanong ako, diba?" She asked nicely at ningitian sya uli ni bene.

"Well, that's good, my dear denise wanted to know me, I'm happy" bene said nicely, she's trying to praised denise.

"Thanks.." Denise whispired.

Few minutes later, Benedetta decided to order something special, it was for denise. Bene knew that it was her birthday today, she just keep it as a secret so she can surprise her beloved girlfriend.

Bene invited her nanny's to join her surprise party, they all agree. They put a design in the walls, and more other things.

"All set ma'am"

"Really? Tnx for helping me." Bene said awkwardly.

"Welcome always ma'am, my gift kana po ba kay denise?" Manong driver asked her.

"Yes, very special, it was expensive though."

"Woah, someone was lucky today!" Shouted by one of her nanny's, bene started to laughed and she continue to put some other things in the wall.

"Ma'am the order was here!"

"Just take my money, it's in my desk."

"Okay." The nanny replied, she immediately rushed to benedetta's room and took her money in the desk.

After that, she rushed again and give the money to the driver, it was running this day. Ang hirap na e abot ang driver ang cake, wala na silang time to cook something, all they need to do is to prepare something special.

The nanny give the box to bene, and she put it in the table. the preparation is already done, they called her.

"Hide." Bene ordered.

They all nodded and they followed her ordered, nag tago silang lahat sa likuran ng chair at kinuha ang pang surprise.

Denise come down with confusing expression in her face, she was wondering if bakit antahimik malapit sa kusina, well, noon. Ang ingay ng kusina, ket matutulog kana nga nag iingay pa.

Bardagulan.

"Hon?" Denise called in soft voice.

Bene turns off the light when denise called her nickname, she twitch.

"Hello? Nag p-prank ba kayu?" Denise asked.

She started to get shivers in her body, she was scared, because the lights went off and no one was beside her.

Bene slowly approach her and she touch Denise's arms, "ah!" She shout. "Sinu yun!?" She turned around and she saw bene was laughing at her hilarious voice.

"Sorry if i scared you, anyways.. happy birthday."

Bene greet her with a smile, and she continued to wipe her tears, "Happy 31th birthday!" The nanny's show up theirself and they surprise them both.

"Lah? Ma'am-"

"Yes, yes, it's my plan."

"Pero panu mo naman nalaman birthday ko? Di ko naman sinasabi sayu" she added.

"Well.. I looked at your papers the other day. And I found that your birthday was June 27. Happy birthday again, dear." Bene said nicely.

And she smiled at denise.

The nanny's and manong driver witness it in front of their eyes, and got excited.

"Yiee, ma'am ship ko kayung dalawa!" Shouted by one of the nanny's, manong driver is also agree.

"Yes Ma'am, we are all agree, diba?" He asked the nanny in his other side, "yes."

"Ma'am mukha kayung dalawa mag asawa" dagdag ng isa.

They all laughed at kinuha ni bene ang cake sa box at ipinalapit kay denise, "Make a wish, then blow your cake." Bene explained.

She understands it and denise closed her eyes and she started to think something, "I wish someone would move me right there in front of me, that's all." She said and she blowed the cake.

After that, the nanny's asked denise, about her wish, dahil di nila nagets ang tinutukoy ni denise.

"Anu meaning nun?" Tanong nilang lahat.

"Well.." She stopped speaking and she looked at Benedetta's face, raising her eyebrows several times.

"What do you mean by th-"

"Oh~ okay, nag f-first move kana ngaun ha?" Tukso ng isa at sinapak si denise sa arms nya.

Denise decided to take one cupcake, at kinain nya to kaagad. Bene was talking to manong driver habang hinahawak ang glass na may laman na sprite.

After the talk, benedetta stared at Denise face.

Denise was still eating a cupcake, and bene was watching her how she eats it.

Denise said that it was yummy, but little didn't know that bene was the one who make that cupcakes, the ingredients was from her mother.

Benedetta's mother teach her how to bake cupcakes, when she was 12 years old. Nagustohan rin ito ng kaniyang ama.

After they eat, bene came in front of denise.

"Po Ma'am?" Denise asked confused.

"I wanted to give you something, can you give me your hand for a moment?" She request and denise gave her hand to bene.

Pinalabas ni bene ang maliit na pula na box sa harapan ni denise, naka tingin ang nanny sakanilang dalawa at pinakita ni bene ang diamond na singsing kay denise.

"This is not official, but i hope you will accept my gift, dear." She said and bene smiled at her.

Bene put the ring in her finger at nasayahan si denise sakaniyang ginawa, she didn't believe it. At first, denise was nervous.

Baka may gagawin si bene sakaniyang kamay, na masama, kaya na nervous sya.

Then bene kissed her hand, it was smooth and fast, and she looked at her in delicate looks.

"HALAAA SILA NAA!" Sigaw ng manong driver, naging babae bigla ang boses nya at tumingin si denise sakaniya.

"Sorry~" patawad ni manong driver.

"Manong, bakla kapo ba?"

"No, trip ko lng, napaos yun promise."

Denise didn't care at binalik nya uli ang kaniyang tingin kay bene, "sorry, where am i again?" Bene asked her.

"Di ko rin alam ma'am" she replied and they both laughed.

In benedetta's mind, she was planning to propose in front of them, but she remembered that 2 days ago they both confused to each other.

Baka raw ambilis nya tas ang ending.. mag b-break silang dalawa, and that's the worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 3.6K 37
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "αž‡αŸαž˜αž˜αžΈαžŽαžΆαž™ αžƒαŸ’αž›αŸαžœαžœαžΎαžšαŸ‰αž“αž“αŸ" β™‘ Fourth Sydenzverd "αž αŸ’αžœαžΌαž αžŸαžΆαž™αžŒαŸαž“αžœαžΎαž" /////// β€’Hate to loveπŸ’…πŸ»?????
2.4K 132 20
a world where you don't see colours until you meet your soulmate. Harry is waiting for his one true love for the last twenty two years. In this colou...
9.2K 214 36
!˒ᡉᡛᡉⁿᡗᡉᡉⁿ αΆœΚ°Κ·α΅‰ ʰᡃⁿ˒ᡒˑ! SO I AM STOPPING THIS BOOK AND DOING A WHOLE NEW ONE. ESPECIALLY BC I STARTED THIS ONE WHEN I WAS IN 8TH GRADE AND NOW IM GR...
1.6K 52 8
Many years after the war between the humans and monsters, a human fell into the RUINS. Injured and hurt, the human called out for help. The king's so...