๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–™๐–” ๐–‰๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

Par gollamahdish

๐–˜๐–” ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š ๐–˜๐–œ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–”๐–œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๏ฟฝ... Plus

๐–’๐–†๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”: ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–•
๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’
๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–˜๐–๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
๐–’๐–ˆ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐–‡๐–†๐–˜๐–
๐–œ๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–†๐–Œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“
๐–‡๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Š๐–๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–š๐–•
๐–™๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜
๐–’๐–ž ๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“-๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–˜๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰
๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–™-๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–•
๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–™-๐–‡๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–š๐–• ๐–•๐–™. ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–—๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–• ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–Ž๐–— ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐–›๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜
๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‰๐–Š๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–•๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐–ˆ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜

๐–๐–†๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–“'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–†๐–‘

80 1 0
Par gollamahdish

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

DECEMBER 12, 2021

(2 Years Before The Present)

"IT'S not fair, they were so happy!" Hayun said crying as hard as she can while her other stylist friend was comforting her. Surprisingly, her friend was shocked that Hayun was sadder than Haechan when he and his second girlfriend broke up even though she (Hayun) was not even the one dating the idol.

Guess that's what happens when you ship two people so much. Now I know how those delusional fans feel when they fantasize about dating idols.

"It's gonna be okay, Hayun."

"No, it's not going to be okay! Why did they have to break up? They were meant for each other! And the fact that they broke up on the same day as the MAMA Awards!" was all Hayun said as she continuously sniffled and almost finished the entire tissue box from so much crying.

"They'll find love somewhere else, yeah. Maybe they aren't soulmates, Hayun. Maybe there are other people that they are meant for them."

But to Hayun, she knew that Eunsook and Haechan are THE couple. She was still shocked by the news that they broke up considering she was their biggest shipper. However, her friend was right. Maybe they weren't meant for each other.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

PRESENT

"I can't believe you'd lie to me like that, Hayun," Haechan said in a disappointed tone while the girl was fixing his hair.

"What do you mean?" Hayun asked trying to keep the atmosphere light, she had no idea what he was talking about and she was obviously confused about what he was saying.

"You know what I'm talking about. You brought Eunsook here and you thought I wouldn't know. Why didn't you tell me she was going to be here?" he replied as his voice got angrier. He couldn't believe his friend would bring his ex-girlfriend over here without telling him.

Hayun's eyes widened and was more shocked than ever. She didn't know her client already knew her about bringing her friend over. But, at the end of the day, even though Haechan was her client, she was still his friend. She tried her best to not let Eunsook and Haechan run into each other so as to not cause any awkwardness between the two but she didn't think it was going to end like this.

"How did you know?" Hayun then asked.

"I heard the staff talking about you when you were gone. They were talking about you leaving here to bring your friend or something. I knew they were talking about you and Eunsook."

Oh shit, I forgot about how nosy those staff could be.

"Look, it was for the best, Haechan. Besides, I thought you said you moved on from her."

"Don't change the topic, Hayun. Of course, I'm over her but if I wish I could see her, you know. Just this once, I just want to tell her some things."

"No means no, Haechan. You're seriously acting like a baby right now. Besides, if Boss finds out you're being like this over a girl, I'm sure he'd be enraged. I heard he's setting you up with Jihye. For media play."

Haechan could not believe his ears. Was he hearing this right? His own boss is setting him up with his ex-girlfriend? He doesn't love her anymore. Heck, she didn't even act like she loved him when they were both dating before. The fact that she only dated him because he was a popular idol was hurtful to him because he basically treated the actress like a queen during the whole relationship.

He couldn't let this happen. He didn't care whether it was true or not but he wished that it was merely just a rumor the staff were making up.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"SO, basically you heard from Hayun that PD-nim is planning on setting you up with Jihye?" Mark said repeating what Haechan just told him.

"Exactly and I don't know what to do. I just want to tell him that I can't do it. I don't care if it's a rumor or not but if it isn't, what can I do?"

"Wait, Jihye? Like,*that* Jihye. The one that dated you just to get famous," Chenle said joining in the conversation in shock.

"Yes, Chenle. Is there any other Jihye out there?"

"Well, there's that girl from New Jeans."

"You mean Danielle?"

"That's not the point! The point is how am I going to tell PD-nim that he needs to reconsider his decision?"

"I have a suggestion, Haechan. Don't. We're under a contract and we have no choice but to follow it. We can't do anything about it. Might as well, suck it up."

"You're not helping."

"What? I'm just being realistic. Come on, is there really anything we can do? It's pointless. One rule break and we can kiss our careers goodbye."

"So, what now?"

"You know what, never mind. I have a life goal to accomplish and PD-nim setting me up with the last girl I want to see when the world ends is just getting in the way of me achieving that goal.

"Well, what is your goal?"

Haechan then got out his locket again and opened it while he looked at the picture of Eunsook.

To get back with Eunsook. I regretted breaking up with her and I made a mistake ending things with her. Now, I'm going to redeem myself and prove to her that I'm a changed man. I made a mistake once and I'm not going to repeat it again.

I will win her back no matter how long it takes.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

89.2K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...