๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

By awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... More

n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
t r u t h
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t
4 t h e b e t t e r

p a r t y

3.7K 33 29
By awhrenaii

Madeleine Black

i never believed in love.

ever.

love destroys once it has the chance. and it did it to me, every. single. time.

so i gave up on even trying at it. im not gonna fall in love just to get destroyed until i find the right person.

love is a game, you dont know whats gonna go down until you play.

-

'im not gonna do this.' i chuckle, dropping the paper on my bed and looking back up at pansy.

'please, maddy! i dont wanna go alone!' she whines, shoving the paper back at me.

'its just a party.'

'and you're the life of the party. if you dont go. there will be no party!' she whined.

'im not, you are.' i said.

'maddy please!'

i stared at her pleading eyes and sighed heavily.

'fine.' i groan. pansy smiles brightly and quickly rolls off of my bed.

'great, all we need to do is find you an outfit!' she squeals, running through my closet.. looking at shirt from shirt till she found the one she liked.

'you know axel is gonna be there.' pansy winks at me before looking at another black crop top with gems at the top.

'why do you care about me and axel? its basically a fake relationship.' i said, laying down on my bed.

'but you guys are so cute! and you never know.. one thing could lead to another.' pansy winks at me as she throws the black crop top of my bed.

'ew no!' i quickly spoke, covering my face in my hands.

me and axel have been 'dating' for around 2 months now. we agreed to it a while ago and for some reason its been going on forever.

and that was okay.. but the problem was i was actually slowly falling in love with him. and i dont know why.

axel is the captain of the slytherin quidditch team, he always loves to show off. and i ALWAYS have to go to his games.

thats the struggle of a fake relationship, you cant ever leave their side or someone might tell the whole school you guys broke up.

'what about this?' pansy spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

i looked up at her as she turned around showing me a black split hem skirt.

'sure.' i smile at her. she softly smiles and throws the skirt on the bed.

'hey pans?'

'hm?'

'do you think people will bring up all a—'

'no.' she quickly cut me off. 'they wont, and if they do i'll kick their ass. you've been through enough.. im not gonna let them hurt you more.'

'thank you.' i softly smile at her, tears slowly forming in my eyes.

'dont you dare cry, we have a party to catch!' she smiles, grabbing my arms and pulling me up.

'its a habit!' i yell as i fly up from the bed.

-

i walked in the room, music blasting in my ears. pansy wrapped her arm around mine and smiled.

'cmon!' she yelled over the music as she walked towards the drinks. i walked with her and grabbed a red plastic cup.

to be honest, im not a drinker. i hate drinking. but for a party? complete opposite. i love drinking.

i mean what else would you do at a party in the common rooms?

'hey babe.' i heard axel smile behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

'hey.' i chuckle, playing along. i filled up my cup with some random liquor and turn around to face him.

axel leans down, softly kissing me on the lips. i smile, kissing him back. if you're gonna fake date someone, you gotta make it believable.

'come sit with me and my friends.' he smiles.

'sure.' i smile, looking over and seeing pansy already dancing around. i softly chuckle and walk with him.. feeling his warm hand on my exposed back.

he leads me to a long couch on the wall above the stairs to the dorms.

'hey guys.' axel smiles, doing some idiotic handshake with one of them. i crossed my arms and smiled at them.

'hey maddy.' mason smiles.

'hi.' i smile at him. mason has gone to another school with me when we were 13.

we've been friends for a while but never done anything serious if thats what your thinking.

he obviously knows this is a fake relationship but still cannot believe how real we try to make it.

hes also my dealer if were not including pansy.

i sit down next to axel and take a long sip of my drink. i dont even know what im doing here at this point.

axel is talking to his friends, pansy is grinding up on some dude while dancing and im just sitting here drinking.

this is so embarrassing.

'maddy cmere!' pansy squeals.

'ill be back.' i smile at axel, kissing his cheek quickly and then running off to pansy.

'whats up?'

'dance with me!' she smiles, grabbing my empty hand and twirling me around. i softly giggle and take another sip of my drink.

i place it down on some table and started dancing around with her. she was obviously so drunk right now.

i interlock our fingers together and spin around so she faces my back. i swayed my hips against her and slowly lowered myself down.

she laughs and i lift myself back up to spin towards her. i feel axel's eyes burning into me but i didn't care.

he knew how flirty me and pansy were towards each other and friends.

'do you have anything?' i yell at her over the music. she nods and lets go of my hand to reach in her pocket.

she pulls out a bag of weed and quickly hands it to me. i smirk and shoves it in my pocket.

'you're a lifesaver.' i smile at her.

'anything for you.' she smirks, grabbing her red cup and winking at me. she then dances her way into the crowd.

i softly chuckle and walk out of the common rooms onto the balcony. i look around making sure nobody's around.

i mean its 11 pm but you never know. there could be some psychopath here. i pull out the bag of weed and start rolling it up carefully.

i grab my lighter from my pocket and flick it a couple times before the flame actually comes out.

'you shouldn't smoke you know.' someone speaks from behind me. i know that voice.

'speaking of psychopaths.' i breath out.

'what was that?' he spoke, coming up next to me and taking my joint.

'nothing.' i smile awkwardly. 'why are you out here mattheo? are you following me or something?' i ask.

'no, just needed fresh air.' he shrugged, putting the joint between his lips.

'that was mine.' i scoff, crossing my arms. i watched as his cheeks hollow and his amazing jawline show.

damn why does he have such a good jawline?

'here.' he said, passing the joint back to me. i stared down at it and sighed heavily.

'i dont have a disease.' he chuckled.

'whatever.' i breath out, leaving the joint on the railing. 'i have to get back to my-'

'your fake relationship?' he asked, quickly cutting me off.

'what?' i chuckle, looking at him and crossing my arms.

'oh come on, im not an idiot.'

'its not a fake relationship.' i snap. 'i love him and he loves me, easy.'

'really?' he said, walking up closer to me. omg what the fuck is going on.

'yes really.' i said.

'then stop me.' he said, catching me off guard by grabbing my arm and pulling me into him.

i felt my cheeks heat up as i stare into his big chocolate brown eyes. this cannot be happening right now.

'then stop me.' he repeated, leaning in closely and staring at my lips.

is mattheo riddle actually about to kiss me right now? no way.. what if axel find out?

what if mattheo is just playing me? what if—

'madeleine!' axel scoffed behind me. i quickly pull away from mattheo and turn around to face him.

i felt my breath get heavy as he crosses his arms, glaring at me.

'my dorm, now.' he hissed, walking away. i sucked in my cheek and breathed heavily.

i look behind me at mattheo. he just smirked and winked at me. what an asshole.

and to believe i was about to kiss him.

i shake my head and walk away to axels dorm. i knew this wasn't gonna end well.. i could practically predict it.

i walked inside his dorm and shut the door.

'madeleine what the hell?!'

'it was nothing axel, he came onto me.' i quickly spoke, defensively.

'you were about to kiss mattheo fucking riddle!'

'again, he came onto me!' i snap.

'jesus, now he's probably gonna tell everybody that you kissed him!!' he screamed at me.

'oh my god enough with the kissing, nothing fucking happened!!'

'i saw it madeleine, with my own two eyes!!' i suck in my cheek and scoff at him. who the fuck does he think he is?

'this is a fake relationship, i dont even understand why you're getting mad!' i laugh.

'because this bullshit could do a lot of damage, madeleine. you dont understand!!'

'you're right, i dont. so explain what the fuck kind of damage could happen!' axel stares at me and shakes his head in disbelief.

'you know, if this is how your gonna be.. we shouldn't do this.' i shrug, crossing my arms.

'no you dont get to do that!!' he said, glaring at me with storms in his eyes.

'i do, and you cant stop me! it was all fake!' i smile sarcastically and reach for the door.

'you walk out of that door not by my side and ill show everyone those pictures!!' he snapped.

my arm fell from the doorknob as my face went pale. i heard his footsteps get closer to me as he leans down whispering in my ear.

'you dont want that, do you? everybody to know how desperate and slutty you are.' he smirked. i swallowed harshly and let out a long breath.

'okay..'

'okay what?' he snapped, grabbing my arm and pulling me to face him. i felt his nails dig into my arm as i cry out.

'ill stay with you!' i cry out. he pulls his hand away and smirks.

'good, because im not letting riddle do this bullshit to us.' he smiles, wrapping his arm around mine and walking downstairs.

us? there is no us. this dude is a psychopath. he's never threatened me like that before..

-

'come out, maddy.' i heard axel call. i breath heavily and open the door, moving my hair in front of my shoulders.

his eyes examine my body in my black lingerie. a small smirk appeared on his lips as he looks back up at me.

'cmere.' he smirks, laying down. i softly smile and walk towards him, sitting on his lap and straddling him.

'are you okay with this?' he asked, running his hands up and down my hips at a slow pace.

'yes.' i whisper, licking my dry lips.

'good, now close your eyes.' he smiles. i nod and close my eyes. i hear some scrambling as axel moving around.

then he got back in place and i heard a camera click. i quickly open my eyes and see him with a small film.. of my fucking body.

'wait.. i didn't agree to that..' i whisper, watching him shake the small piece of film.

'dont worry, i wont share them. they're just for me.' he smiles, kissing me softly on the lips. i smile against his lips and kissed him back.

i can trust him, right? axel isn't one of those guys..

'now lay back, i wanna get more.' he smirks. i inhale a sharp breath and lay back, laying my arms back so he can get a full view of my body.

he smirked and i heard the camera click again. oh my god why am i doing this? stop overthinking it maddy, he is a good guy.

-

i woke up the next morning, my head pounding and my stomach rumbling. i softly groan and lift my head up to face my clock.

11 am.

shit i missed my first period. i quickly jump out of bed and run over to my closet. i grabbed my uniform off the hanger and quickly ran to the bathroom.

i placed my clothes down and quickly turned on the shower. how come dahlia didn't wake me up? did she spend the night at her boyfriends or something.

shit i seriously need an alarm clock.

i quickly walked into the shower. my head pounding even harder. i quickly washed through my hair and body.. not having anytime to relax.

once i was done i used a drying charm on my hair and quickly put my uniform on. i opened each drawer looking for my headband.

'im back!' i heard dahlia yell as she carefully shut the door.

'dahlia do you know where my black headband is?!' i yell back, looking around the bathroom.

'it should be in the 2nd shelf in the mirror.' she spoke, setting her stuff down on her bed.

i opened the mirror and shuffled through stuff. i finally found it and let out a long sigh.

'your a lifesaver, dahlia.' i sighed.

'i know.' she smiled, looking at me from the creek of the door. i quickly put it on and opened my makeup bag.

-

i was adding my eyeliner on carefully, staring at myself in the mirror as i did so.

i heard dahlia turn on her radio as he hummed to herself and started dancing around.

'dahlia.' i groan, putting down my eyeliner and grabbing a q-tip. she kept humming and spinning around the room.

'dahlia!' i snap, glaring at her.

'what?' she says innocently.

'you're being too loud, i— wait. why aren't you in class?'

'i got the period off.' she smiles, twirling herself around.

'jesus.' i breath out, picking up my eyeliner again.

'hey whats that?' dahlia asked, walking into the bathroom and pointing at my arm.

i put my eyeliner away from my face and looked down at my arm.

'okay what?' he snapped, grabbing my arm and pulling me to face him. i felt his nails dig into my arm as i cry out.

'oh, i just accidentally did that last night at the party.' i laugh.

'how?' she asked confused.

'i was really drunk, i dont remember.' i chuckle, closing my eyeliner and putting it back in the bag.

'but hey, i gotta go. have fun with your free period. bye!' i smiled, picking up my bag by the door and walking out.

'bye maddy!' she yelled as the door quickly shut. i walked down the stairs thinking of my excuse for why i was late. 

i quickly walked down the stairs and moved my hair out of my face

'damn sweetie, back that ass up.' i heard some slytherin and his friends laugh as i walk past them. i glared at them and walked away.

what the fuck was there problem? jesus.

i walked over to my locker and unlocked it, taking my backpack off my shoulder and unzipping it.

i grabbed my book and shoved it in there until a piece of film fell from inside. i kneeled over and grabbed it, examining it.

my face went pale, i felt like i couldn't breathe..

it was my nudes.

-

hi!

i hope u enjoy this book, im having a lot of fun making it. so enjoy!

words: 2614

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 173 31
"๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" Mattheo said. "๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ......?" I said. "๐Ž๐ก ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ...
326K 9.3K 39
'We'll ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
10.5K 67 22
!!THIS BOOK IS SHORT BUT HAS AT LEAST 1000+ WORDS IN EACH CHAPTER!! ~||my dear.. love is a curse that is unable to be broken.||~... ~||riddle me this...
41.5K 908 38
Nova Lupin, despite her warm, sunshine-like smile and golden hearted nature, has a hard time with control-whether it be the changing colours of her e...