Blossoms Of Belongings

By XaillahDear

After years of separation, Jia embarks on a heartfelt journey to reunite with her long-lost biological family... More

Disclaimer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Prologue

62 1 0
By XaillahDear

2019

Hi! I'm Jianna Elize "Jia" Hernandez, a 14 years old student from Cavite. I grew up in a family where love and affection are present. I can say that I am glad to be part of my family because of the treatment we share together. We may not have much money to spend nor a well-built house like the other family. But we have one thing we could be proud of and that is the love we share with each other.

Growing up I felt the contentment of having a good life with my family despite the challenges thrown at us. Being the eldest among two children, I have responsibilities to fulfill especially with my younger sister. 

I have to learn the household chores and help out my parents to provide for our family needs. It is tough, especially when I saw how my parents struggled in raising me and my sister. They would do anything in order for us to have a comfortable life. 

So when I have the capability to help out, I insist on myself to contribute in providing our family needs. When I was 11 years old I did tutors to support my family and my studies. 

While doing sideline tutors, I tried my best to manage my time for academics,sports and other extracurricular activities. I am the top student in our school and because of that I got a scholarship that helps me in my school expenses.

I planned my future on having a good job that could probably help my family to have a better and comfortable life. 

Little did I know my life would turn 360° in a snap of a finger. The simple life I grew up in in the province would change to a life that I could never imagine to had and this is because of my true identity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 75 8
Leonor, who's always been a mischievous daughter has never shared anyone anything until Ferdinand, her soon to be lover steps into her life.
54.8K 2.9K 39
Let's start the story from where Meerub left home.... now living with this new set of people and Murtasim thinks she left with Rohail and is searchin...
290K 10.5K 108
There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating storm had swept through their lives as sh...
17.4K 247 20
Impregnating her without knowing, will love still be rekindled after knowing she hid their daughter from him?