Let us write our own stories...

By NobleNova

(Y/N) but you're skeptical and cautious when it comes to these uninvited guests comes and barges into your li... More

Chapter 1 {Uninvited guests}
Chapter 2 {Not so welcomed roomates}
Chapter 3 {Pocket dimension}
Chapter 4 {A spar with an assassin}
Chapter 5 {New companion}
Chapter 6 {A stroll with Noi}
Chapter 7 {Questioning my feelings towards you}
Chapter 8 {Challenge accepted}
Chapter 9 {Instagram famous}
Chapter 10 {To see more of the human world}
Chapter 12 {A fun day out}
Chapter 13 {Caught}
Chapter 14 {Boyfriend}
Chapter 15 {Choices to make}
Chapter 16 {Date unsuccessful}
Chapter 17 {Marriage}

Chapter 11 {Fun}

663 41 7
By NobleNova

Ava and the others continued to converse with each other and when I meant by 'converse', I meant they were arguing about something stupid again but I didn't do anything about it, seeing how pointless that would be.

"Thank god nobody goes to the park these days.." Ava grumbled, furrowing her brows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'You have jinxed us, Ava....' I sighed, looking at the crowds of people. 'I want to go home..' I thought to myself while rubbing my temple to soothe my frustration before staring at the panicked Ava.

"Ugh.. this isn't good.. everyone stick close and-" Ava paused her sentence once she had turned around, only to see me standing there with an unamused and nonchalant expression.

"They already left." I nonchalantly and bluntly said with my arms crossed, staring back at the even more panicked and angered Ava now as she turns her head in different directions to try and spot them.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" Ava yelled out in frustration, making me scoff.

"Did you really expect them to listen and stay put?" I chuckled in amusement, putting a hand on Ava's shoulder as an attempt to calm her down.

"No but I expect them to atleast let me finish my sentence before running off!" Ava grumbled, her eyes darting everywhere as she spots the boys.

"There they are!" Ava said, pointing towards the boys who were being their dumb yet curious selves.

"(Y/N), you go get Rhys, Noi and Asch! I'll go and set up the picnic blanket real quick before getting Pierce and Leif, okay?" Ava said while walking towards an empty spot on the grass with a tree giving some shade as well as I gave her a quick nod of agreement to her plan before we both separated our ways for the time being to get the boys.

Spotting Rhys first in the distance, I marched towards him in a hasty but calm manner. seeing him speak to two children, who were holding ice creams. just by the sight, I already knew where this was going...

"May I have that ice cream then?" I heard Rhys ask one of the boys, making me sigh as I stood beside him, causing both his and the children's attention to go to me.

But before the child could respond, I spoke. "Rhys, you are not taking a child's ice cream." narrowing my eyes at Rhys to which he looked like he was about to sulk, which was a pretty new look to him.

Since he was obviously dissapointed, I finally gave in to his sulking and went to the ice cream truck with Rhys beside me.

As I was about to order, the ice cream truck man spoke "Ah, you two lovebirds are quite lucky today! we actually have a couple's discount today!" I was quite surprised and embarassed at the man's bold claim on us being a 'couple', feeling my cheeks slightly burn up, which wasn't noticeable, only lasting a few seconds before my cheeks completely go back to my normal skin color, all the while my expression remained unreadable and stoic while on the other hand Rhys was very much bewildered at the term 'couple'..

"Warr- I mean (Y/N), what is a couple?" Rhys asked, looking at me with a curious gaze.

I shrugged off his question, saying "It's not important, you don't need to know what that is." I still took the discount though, I mean it's a discount,  why should I refuse. I just ordered both of us an ice cream and handed Rhys his ice cream to which Rhys immediately forgot what the man said and focused his attention to the ice cream instead.

Going back to where Ava set the picnic up with Rhys, I could see Leif actually staying put and sitting on the picnic blanket. "What happened to you?" I asked nonchanlantly, taking a bite out of my cold and delicious ice cream.

"Ava put a magic barrier that'll kill me if I try escaping!" Leif chuckled as Rhys sat down next to him.

'Ha good one, Ava.' I nodded in approval to Ava's silly but effective ways of making them stay put, glancing at the two males sitting down.

"A magic barrier that'll kill you if you try escaping, huh.." Rhys murmured in interest, looking down at the picnic blanket while eating his ice cream.

"Sounds like it sucks, too bad." I bluntly stated with a shrug before pointing towards the picnic basket. "There's food in there so eat but if you want to starve, be my guest." I said before turning away to go to the playground playdium to see just what the hell these two idiots AKA Noi and Asch we're doing.

Climbing ontop of the playgrounds playdium, I look to see children trying to teach Noi and Asch how to floss, to which I watched with bewildered eyes 'Just what the hell-'

As the two praises the children, I walked towards the two and dragged them by the back of their collars to which they obviously complained.

"I better not see the two of you ever doing that." I muttered, dragging the two males down the playdium and to the picnic blanket to which I sat them both down before sitting down myself.

"Haha, they caught you guys too." Leif laughed as he sips a milk box that he already took out of the picnic basket, making Asch grumble and narrow his eyes at me to which I narrowed my eyes back as I finished my ice cream.

"I hate this." Asch grumbled, crossing his arms in dissatisfaction. as he looks away from me.

Rolling my eyes, I took a sandwich out of the picnic basket, taking a bite as I gestured both Noi and Asch to take some in the basket.

To which Asch reluctantly did while Noi did it without much thought or hesitation, Asch took a milk box out of the picnic basket whilst Noi took a sandwich out.

Asch gritted his teeth, trying to figure out how the milk box worked. "How did you figure out the box, Leif?" Asch muttered, looking at Leif.

To which Leif responded with "I stabbed it." Leif grinned cheekily. with his response, only making Asch even more puzzled and frustrated.

Staring at Asch groaning in frustration. I decided to be a little nice today so I went towards him and sat by his side before grabbing his milk box.

"I hate to admit it but he's actually right this time." I said, taking the straw out of the plastic cover and gently stabbing the little tin foil area with the straw before giving it back to Asch.

Asch reluctantly grabbed the milk box back and began drinking it without even saying thank you, which I didn't really care if I was being honest.

After just a few moments, I heard footsteps running towards us as I fixed my gaze towards that direction, only to see Ava running with a panicked expression with Pierce calmly following behind her.

"Aw, you guys are all still alive and not causing problems all right. come on! we gotta go home." Ava said in a hasty and urgent tone, making me raise a brow at her.

"What? why!" Leif exclaimed, narrowing his eyes at Ava in dissatisfaction on leaving so soon.

Ava then rambled on about one of her father big supporter's being here and that she shouldn't be seen with us to which I could see where she was coming from.

I mean her fathers are rather overprotective of her, I mean.. I am too. especially since there are 5 guys, who her fathers dont even know the names of is now hanging around her.

But this was barely even enjoyable for any of us, especially both me and Ava since we had to run around to get these guys to behave, plus the day is still young. the sun is still shining brightly down at us and the birds are still chirping and singing.

'Maybe we should go to the library, Rhys would certaintly like that. wait, no.. that would be boring for the others, plus we would probably get kicked out for noise disturbance.. it is kinda hot today... I also heard there's a nearby ice skating rink.. yeah maybe that'll work." Pondering on my thoughts, I finally came with a conclusion on how to continue on with our day.

"Heard there's a close ice skating rink nearby, what about there? I'm sure it's enough to distract these guys with something, plus it'll be fun.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is what I said as I watched the boys struggle, complain and hold onto the bars of the rink for support as I suppressed a chuckle from escaping my lips by covering my mouth with my hand while my other hand held Ava by the waist so she doesn't end up falling like the others because she also doesn't have experience in ice skating.

Ava stared at me in unamusement as I continued to watch the boys miserably fail. "Are you just gonna stand there and secretly laugh at them or are you gonna help me learn how to skate?" Ava asked with a grumble, making me switch my attention back to her.

Sighing, I nodded my head. "Fine, fine.. no need to sulk, 'sorceress.'" Hearing me address her as sorceress made her roll her eyes at me before chuckling.

Holding Ava's hands gently yet firmly, I began to slowly walk backwards, leading Ava but she continued to struggle and almost trip if I had not caught her.

Watching her face turn red in embarassment whenever she almost tripped made me chuckle as I placed a hand on her waist and continued to lead the way.

One of our hands intertwined, my other hand on her waist while her other hand was on my shoulder. It was like we were waltzing while ice skating, it almost seemed kinda romantic-

"Hey, Warrior! you seem to know what you're doing! I command you to teach me how to do that!" Asch demanded, ruining the cute moment and also earning a groan of annoyance from me as my softened expression returned back to being stoic and guarded.

We were really lucky that there were not that many people here today and they didn't listen to what Asch said or else we would be getting many weird looks..

"Ava, you can do it on your own now, can't you?" I asked, glancing at Ava to which she responded with a simple nod. I could tell she was dissapointed but we both knew how Asch was so it would be better to help him out before he throws a tantrum like a child.

Placing both my arms back to my sides, I walked away from Ava and towards the struggling prince who was holding onto the rink's bars so he wouldn't slip and humiliate himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 757 17
A girl with a mutation, a genetic mutation. After a freak accident (Y/N)'s parents staged to try and get rid of her, you now have super powers! Speci...
52.9K 2.2K 61
There has never been anyone in the world like you. Whether the way you are is purely coincidence, or the choices you've made are merely fate, you so...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
669K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...