What is supposed to be a ship...

By DawnieDawnk

Kitsune Kumo has very THOUGHTFULLY made ship scenarios while being stuck in the space ship, she will never DA... More

HOSHI X KOCHIYA..
AKIRUKI X KOCHIYA
AKEMI X KOCHIYA
Kitsune's acceptance
Sora's discoverance.
Did he just find out something he wasn't supposed to?

AKEMI X HOSHI X KOCHIYA

44 1 7
By DawnieDawnk

seascales bloodyvampz !!!

KITSUNE hummed in thought, smirking to herself as she got the idea.. hahaha!! Nobody will know, right? She sat down and smugly smiled... time to write.

FINALLY, IT WAS THE END OF THE GAME. Everyone DIED?!!! And NOBODY was left alive. Very sad.

BUT, HOSHI couldn't take it anymore.. he ran up to AKEMI and KOCHIYA and started to cry very sadly.

"WWWWAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! AKEMI.. KOCHI.. I LOVE U TWO SO MUCH.. PLS.."

AKEMI gave KOCHIYA a major side eye cuz damm he was tall but those clothes were NOT it. Plus, loosen that ugly lookin mask bro Covid already ended.

"This guy's clothes look like he came straight from the hospital and hadn't changed since last week, totes unadorabs. But sure lol let's all get married"

AKEMI shrugged, KOCHIYA had no say in it because he got no rights and the they all held hands and floated back to earth and then got married.

HAPPIL EVER AFTER!!!!!1!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...