The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Fivtheen

7.8K 160 21
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

As I wake up, I look around and see I'm in my room. I then get up and look at the clock.

7:50PM.

I then get up and get some some clean clothes. Once I do I head to the shower.

About 20 minutes later I finish I then change into some clothes.

I then hide knifes and guns on me you never know. Once my tattoos and bruises are hidden I then go down to the living room.

As I go down I see everyone sitting. "What's wrong?" I ask sitting down.

"We have something to tell you." Salvatore says.

"Ok." I said.

"We're in the Mafia." Alexander says.

"Cool, oh I already knew." I said causally as their eyes widen.

"What!?" Aden says.

"So you know you're the Itlian Principessa?" Sofia says.

"Yea, but the title is useless to me. So you can have it." I said as their eyes widen.

"But it yours." Sabrina says.

"Yea but I'm giving it to you." I said slowly as I stand up.

"Oh I also know that Azaeal is the Russia boss and Hope the the Russia Mafia princess." I said as their eyes widen.

"How and when did you know?" Oliver questions.

"Well, you have bodyguards alot and they carry guns so do you guys. Oh and people are scared of you guys wherever you go. The money too. Oh and I knew when you first got me." I said as their eyes widen.

"Well played sis." Aden says sticking out his hand I take his hand and shake it.

Out of no where my body feels like it's on fire.

"You ok?" Salvatore says getting up.

"Yea, yea. Hey I'll be right back." I said, I then go to my room.

As I'm in my room, I fall to the ground.

Firefly.

No, no, no. They know, they know I'm alive. They no but they probably don't know where I am. I'm ok, as long as I'm careful and hide.

I then get everything in me and I stand up. I then walk to my suit case in my closet I then open it and get a needle and a small bottle I put the needle in the bottle and put some in the needle. I then get the needle and inject it in my neck.

"6 bottles is enough." I whisper to myself.

I then sit down on the floor and lean my back on the wall.

Firefly, Firefly is what professor put in our flesh, if he presses a button, it will spread in our body, then all we can do is wait to die.

But these bottles that have medicine it will help us, live and feel a little better, but not for long.

I then get up and hide 5 of them and get the one I used I hide it in my pocket with a few other needles. One bottle will last me a month.

In six months... I die.

Their are special people who can help me, but I don't like doctors, and Axel he can't know.

I then go to the kitchen and get some orange juice.

"You ok?" I hear Salvatore say.

"Yes." I lie.

Alexander and Lorenzo and Azaeal, Hope, and Aden then enter the kitchen. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom I lock the door and throw up.

After I'm done I look.

Blood.

I get up and flush the toilet then I to the sink I wash my mouth with water.

I then hear a knock.

"Twinny, its us are you ok?" I hear Aden say.

I open the door and smile.

"Yea, um I think I eat something that my stomach didn't like." I said.

"Oh." Aden says unsure.

I then go back to the kitchen they do as well.

Hope looks at me as she smiles, I give her a small smile in return.

I then drink the orange juice in my cup.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Aden says I then slam the glass on the table making it break and the glass go in my skin.

"Im ok Aden. I'm ok." I said angery, I look around and see everyone in the room. I look at my hand I laugh a bit. I then take out the glass.

"Stop, you're going to hurt yourself." Sofia says.

I glare at her. I then get up and walk away to my room.

As I do I fall on the floor and sob.

I didn't mean to be mean. One of the syteams.

I get a pice of paper.

I then write down.

- Throwing up blood
- Rashing out anger

'Damn it what are the other syteams.' I thought to myself.

I then hear a knock, I get up hide the paper I then go to the door and open it to see Aden.

"Im sorry if I got you mad." Aden says looking at floor. I then hug I'm tightly.

"No, I'm sorry I didn't mean to get mad at you." I said.

"It's ok baby sis. Wanna go get some snacks?" Aden ask.

"No, but wanna go have fun?" I ask as he raises his eyebrows up.

"I'll go get Oliver and ask if he want to join." Aden says as I nod.

"I'll change." I said he the leaves I then get changed.

After changing I then go down in the garage to see Oliver and Aden.

We then get the keys for our mortocyles.

( Aden's bike, also the bike Dabria got him for his birthday )

( Darbias bike )

( Oliver's bike )

We then get on them and leave.

About 15 minutes later we arrive at a liquor store.

We get off and go in we get some snacks and beer.

We then go the counter to pay.

"ID." A man says. My brothers look around nervous.

I then pull out a fake ID. The man looks at it then speaks "32.15" I then pay him and we leave.

"You have a fake ID?!" Oliver says almost shouting as I laugh. I then put the drinks and snacks in the holder in my seat. We get back on and we go to a small park.

We park and get off and sit down on a table. A few minutes later it starts to rain, I smile as I look at the rain. I get up and run, and dance in the rain.

Aden pov

As I look at my sister dancing in the rain, me and Oliver smile looking at her. She dances it passion. She's good. I look and tell the the kind of dance she's doing is Ballerina. Soon later Dabria comes and sit down.

She then gives me hug as she laughs as I get wet.

She then gets a cigarette and lights it and then outs it in her mouth talking a puff.

I get the cigarette from her and she frowns.

"Only one time." I said Dabria nods I then give it back to her.

She then hands me a cigarette. I shake my head no.

"You guys don't smoke?" Dabria ask.

"No, everyone in our family doesn't." I admit.

"Mhmm. I guess I'm the first." Dabria says as we laugh.

"You guys are the second or third most powerful Mafia?" Dabria ask.

"Why did you says second or third?" I ask.

"Well hate to say it bud, but you people are stupid." Dabria says as we all laugh.

"Yo answer your question where the third and Azaeal is the second." I said.

"Who's the first?" Dabria ask.

"Uh it's the Germans but no one know the Don." I reply.

"Is it a man or woman?" Dabria ask.

"We don't know, but we all think it's a man. Us men think it's a man and the woman in out family and everywhere else thinks it's a woman. We were supposed to meet him, but they canceled the ball." I said bumped out, I really wanted to know who is the man.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Dabria ask.

"How about racing?" Oliver says.

"Sure." Dabria says smiling. We then walk and get on our mortocyles.

Dabria looks at her room for about good 10 minutes then she puts it away along with the drinks and snacks.

We then get ready.

Dabria pov

"1....2...3.... GO!" I shout. We then all go and speed. We then past cars and people and buildings.

Aden and Oliver scream with happiness and joy, as we speed more.

I then past Aden then me and Oliver are almost by each I quickly slow down as my brothers laugh and speed more. As my brothers past the cops not noticing them the cops sirens stop. My brother slow down, as they stop the cops go to them. I then flip my brothers off and the cops and I step on the speed and I past them with the wind hitting them.

I then hear another cop I look behind me and see a cop going after me I smirk, my time to shine.

Salvatore pov

As I'm in my office I call my family and Azaeal. Soon later Hope comes in with a panic face.

"Guys turn on the news." Hope says.

I then turn on the news and we all look at the tv.

"The cops are now following what seems to be someone on the mortocyle. The cops have been after them for about 10 minutes." A woman says.

"Oh it looks like the cops surrounded him. Oh wow did you just see that?" The woman says.

The guy on the mortocyle jumped on they mortocyle making it jump as well and the person drives on a cops car making him free.

"We are on the a helicopter watching and looking at this person driving. Now I must say they are really good. Mhmm what was that, you found out who the person might be." The woman says on the helicopter as she listens on her ear piece.

"This might be not a him but a her. We believe this person is Dabria Smith, Dabria is known to be a trouble making back in London. What really shocks us is it's only her and not her other friend Ivy Willison." The woman says as our eyes widen.

A picture then shows up with two girl one of them is Dabria and another looks like a girl who I'm assuming is Ivy.

"Oh my we seem to have lost her. The cops are now looking for the girl, but no sight of her now." The woman says as I and Alexander smirk.

The cops then stop and still look out. Then the mortocyle, Dabria then speeds pasting the cops. They then quickly turn around. But then about three or four other mortocyle that's look the exact same come by Dabria. They then soon mix in. Me Alexander and Lorenzo then look confused we turn our attention back on the tv and they all nod at each other.

They all speed and follow each other.

Cops then follow them. All of them gets something, that looks like a grenade and then throws it the floor in front of the cops and then smoke comes out of it making the cops stop. The people then speed making them get lost from the cops.

"Oh no we have completely lost them." The woman says I turn off the tv and smirk.

About 5 minutes later I hear the fount door open we all go down to see Oliver and Aden.

"Where's Dabria?" Oliver and Aden says worried.

"Was that Dabria on the news?" Hope ask.

"Yes!" Aden says.

"We were racing then she slowed down out of no where then we got confused but sped more then out of no where the cops stopped us then we stopped, then Dabria flipped us off and the cops as she speed off." Aden explains as Lorenzo.

"Man how can she drive like that?" Oliver ask.

Before I can speak Dabria comes in with 3 other men and they are all laughing as Dabria takes a sip or a slushy.

"Oh hi." Darbia says.

"Um you left us. We got freaking tickets." Aden says as the 3 men laugh. One of them is Axel but I don't know the other two.

"My bad, on I also one too." Dabria says as we all laugh except for Aden and Oliver.

"Who are those two." Alexander ask.

"Oh that's Ryder you guys met him when we made a deal to work together and that's Enzo." Dabria says as they wave hi.

"You left us, that hurts." Aden says as the Enzo, Axel and Ryder laughs.

"So how old our they?" Alexander blurts out.

"Well Ryder's 32. Enzo's 23, and Axel is 32." I said as they nod.

"Why do you hang out with older men?" Hope ask as they all four laugh.

"We are not that old." Enzo says.

"Sure." Dabria says dragging the word.

"Then stop screaming his name." Ryder says as our eyes widen. Me and my sons and Axel looks at Enzo with a glare.

"It was just a one time!" Enzo says putting his arms up as surrender.

"Sure." Ryder says.

"I gotta go bye." Enzo says as Axel looks at him.

"Bye Darbia I'll see you later if I - if I live." Enzo says. Enzo then runs away as Axel runs after him.

"They never live." Ryder says sad as Dabria glares at him.

"Anyways if he lives I'll call you. I see you later." Ryder says he then hugs Dabria then says bye to us then leaves.

"Im tired I'll see you guys tomorrow." Dabria says she then walks to her room.

"So where not gonna talk about her ditching us!?" Aden says as Oliver nods and we laughs.

I wish this stays like this forever.

How's this chapter. Kind of long but here you go. Thank you guys for reading.

Counted words: 2334

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 415 41
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
427K 10K 71
Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thought.) My life is a wreck, the only contr...
NOELLA By alicat252

General Fiction

142K 3K 103
Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sold to the Greek Mafia Don and was forced...
1.1M 26K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...