And I can not, explain whats...

By misamisaiss

finney goes back in time to save his boys, but this time around something is different... More

see you again
theres no use left in crying
I would do it for you (but would you do it for me?)
buried in a pillow at your place
not a chapter, you dont have to read this
Its been like a year 💀

Mr.Telephone man, theres something wrong with my line!

157 7 1
By misamisaiss

started: 06/14/23
finished: 06/26/23

robin and gwen come to the conclusion that finn is acting very strange.. they meet up to talk about it.

meanwhile, finn is having the time of his life. (totally)

_____________________________

Robins POV

Ive tried calling finn all through out the week, but he never answers. it either goes straight to voice mail or gwen answers saying that finn is busy. and today is no different. I dial the number, which is practically engraved into my brain. someone picks up, i hope that its finn but i wont be suprised if its not. i dont know why he is ignoring me, even in school. he pretends that i dont even exist.

"hello?"

its gwens voice.

"hey gwen, its robin."

"oh hey robin! what do ya need?"

"By any chance is finney there?"

gwen paused

"uh.. no he said that he was going to a friends house and i assumed it was yours? is he not there?"

".. no he's not.. has he been acting strange with you? i mean he wont even talk to me at school. I barley see him anymore."

"now that i think about it, he has been acting strange.."

" i-.." i get cut off by some yelling on the other line.

"listen robin why dont we meet up in person to talk? maybe the park."

"ok sure, right now?"

"sure"

gwen hangs up the line.

I grab my bandana, put on my shoes and head out the door towards the park. While i was walking i seen a black van drive pass me. it had the word 'abracadabra' on the side. it gave me wierd vibes so i ran the rest of the way, thankfully it didnt follow me.

                  finney POV

vance had left for work after we ate leaving me and griffin to do the dishes. griffin looked at me with a devilish smirk and sprayed water at me. i gasped dramatically and grabbed a handful of water in my hand and poured it on griffins back. he laughed. not a spine-chilling, petrifying laugh but a actual happy laugh. I smiled at the thought. we continued to splash each other untill both of us were soaking wet. we decided it would be best if we showered before going to the park. griffin showered first and while griffin was in the shower i decided to pull out my notes with the ghost boys and mark out some things.

Griffin Stagg— kidnapped September 15th 1977, walking back home from school. time: 3:42 pm. 10 years old

     Plan A- see if i share any classes with him and if i do, go talk to him.

     Plan B- follow him on September 15th and scare the grabber off?? he wont grab us both at once.

Billy Showalter— kidnapped December 4th 1977, delivering the papers. time: 6:23 am. 13 years old

      Plan A- offer to do papers for him??

• Vance Hopper— kidnapped December 26th 1977, he jumped out of a police car and was never seen after. time: 4:38pm. 14 years old. his brother is griffin stagg

  no plans

      plan A- get closer with griffin and vance at the same time??

•Bruce Yamada— kidnapped march 13th 1978, going home after a baseball game that he won. time: 6:35 pm. 14 years old.

      Plan A- ask him if he wants to practice every Saturday and wednesdays.

• Robin Arellano— kidnapped april 3rd 1978, getting snacks at grab n go for our torturing sessions. time: 4:32pm 13 years old.

     Plan A- I get the snacks instead of robin getting the snacks

     Plan B- go together to get snacks.

•Finney Blake (me)— kidnapped april 7th 1978, walking home from school. time: 3:26 pm 13 years old.

no plans

______________________________

I hear the shower go off, signaling that griffin is done showering. I stuff the paper back into my bag and sit back down, waiting for griffin to be done changing. "ok your turn finn." griffin yells from his room. I get up and walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

                      time skip

me and griffin walk out of the house and walk to the park, while walking we talk about just about everything and everyone. going from superheros to villians to space talk and even bugs. and of course, i start looking over my shoulders every five seconds, looking for the horrendous black van that seems to be the thing keeping me awake at night. just the thought of the grabber sneaking into my house and snatching me right up is terrifying. and just as if i had summoned the demon he had appeared, turning the corner from behind us. what the fuck?? didnt i save griffin?? what if he kidnaps both of us at the same time?? fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck what do i do?? "uh hey griffin wanna have a race to the park??" jesus finn that sounded so sketch, way to go. "uh sure!" I didnt even hear what griffin had to say and just started sprinting to the park, i let griffin in front of me so that i could see him.  the park was about 5 minutes away. pretty sure we made it in 2 by how fast we were going. I even grabbed griffins shirt at one point when i saw that he was still following. we finally got to the park i turn my head and let out a breath that i didnt know i was holding when i realized he was gone. we walk closer to the swings  where we planned to just gossip and swing. but when we get there, there are already two familiar figures on the swings...

Well, isn't this just fucking great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1M 435K 57
19 year old Ray gets abused by her foster parents that don't want anything to do with her. She's in her fourth year of university planning to become...
23.1M 553K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
15.7M 465K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
10.1M 322K 57
[edited version of Doctor for the Mafia] Ila Archer was a doctor working at one of the best hospitals in New York. She loses her license and ability...