STUPID CUPID , minho ; xo...

By tvvlip

❛ 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭, you're a real mean guy❜ β–¬β–­ π“„Ή π– — 𝒾n which . . . π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—Ήπ˜†π—»... More

❝ CAST ❞
- ( ACT ONE )
i. her person
ii. the same feelings
iii. cleansing balm
iv. enemies to lovers
v. roommate
vi. just minho
vii. honey soy chicken
viii. sos
ix. champagne problems
x. detention
xi. any other way
xiii. labels and studying
xiv. stupid cupid
xv. crying shame
❝ tvvlip speaks - achievements ❞

xii. no pressure

7.1K 234 187
By tvvlip

˖ 🎀  CHAPTER TWELVE 𐄹
❝ does that answer your question ? ❞

          EVELYN WAS SITTING ON THE BED. She was in a trance, looking outside while leaning on the side of the tent.

She got partnered up with a random girl, Evelyn was going to partner up with her sister, but Yuri beat her to it.

The night went by quickly, Evelyn was sitting on the sand by the beach.

She wasn't going to get sleep anytime soon, so she wandered off the campsite.

Her eyes scanned the waves that were crashing between the sand, Evelyn's hands felt the cold as the water rushed in between her fingertips.

Evelyn had a small flashlight by her side, her phone was discarded in her bags at the tent, not bothering to bring it with her.

She grabbed the flashlight, turning it on and scanning her surroundings. Suddenly she saw a tall shadow, making her shriek in surprise.

The laughter of Minho echoed, seeing her state.

"I got you good." He said in between laughs.

She sent him her middle finger, "Shut up, Minho."

"I'll shut up if I want to, Covey." He snickered, sitting beside her in the sand. "What are you doing in the middle of the night here anyway?"

"Couldn't sleep." She shrugged, her eyes darting back to the beach in front of them. "You?"

"I went to call my mom." Minho sighed, "There isn't any WIFI in the tents."

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Of course, you would be needing WIFI when we're in the middle of nowhere. Typical."

"You know me." He shrugged with a grin.

Silence fell in between the two.

"You're boring me." Evelyn spoke, cutting the silence.

Minho tilted his head, "Oh yeah?"

Evelyn turned her head to look at him, "Wipe that smirk off your face."

"Why? Is this embarrassing for you?" He continued smirking widely.

Evelyn scoffed, "The only thing I'm embarrassed by is your lame attempt at being cute."

Minho's eyes went wide, "You think I'm cute?"

"What — "

"You said I'm cute."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Alright, stop — "

Minho leaned back, putting pressure on his hands, "And she admits!" He exclaimed.

"I'm so done with you." Evelyn sighed.

"Are you blushing? Gross."

Evelyn punched his side, "Shut up. I'll rip you limb by limb."

Minho snickered at her sudden aggressiveness. "You aren't denying it."

"Please, you're red yourself." Evelyn pointed at his face.

"It's my job, I make all the girls flustered." Minho smirked, ignoring her comment.

"Whatever." Evelyn mumbled, standing up and walking back to the trail that lead back to the campsite.

"You're not denying it." Minho followed her, grinning ear to ear.

Evelyn mumbled a few words as the two kept bickering while walking back to camp.

"You're just an arrogant toe-rag. I wasn't red! It was dark, so how could you see me red? You're making up stuff, alright — "

Minho cut her off, grabbing her waist, his back was leaning against a tree, pulling Evelyn towards him. "Shut up."

"What are you doing — "

"Shut up." Minho grumbled once again, pulling her into him.

His lips pressed against hers, Minho's eyes fluttered shut as Evelyn surprisingly leaned into the kiss.

Her hands trailed to the back of his neck, pulling him close.

Minho leans into the kiss until she's almost completely atop him. He switches their positions, Evelyn's back was now leaning onto the tree, while Minho's hands gripped her waist firmly.

Evelyn tilted her head, giving him more access to the kiss.

The two finally pulled away, for what seemed like hours.

They looked at each other breathlessly, gaining their composure.

"No, we shouldn't." Evelyn mumbled, her voice hoarse.

Minho looked down at her lips, ignoring her remarks, kissing her again.

Evelyn melted back into the kiss, ignoring the protests in her mind. Her hands trailed up into his hair, Minho humming due to her actions.

It was Evelyn's turn to pull away.

"I — " She pushed him away, his hands leaving the grip they had on her waist.

Evelyn sighed, breaking the eye contact and walking away from him breathlessly back to the camp, not planning to look behind her.

Minho just stood there, he was still in his breathless state. He mentally cursed himself, his eyes not leaving her retreating figure.

"Shit."

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

The morning went by quickly. Not like the moment Evelyn and Minho shared the night before, the kiss was still fresh on both of their minds.

Evelyn was now standing in front of Professor Alex. Q, Florian and Kitty standing right next to her.

She still hasn't told anyone about what happened, and she wasn't planning to.

The teen girl was wearing a black and blue colored vest, with matching loose pants and her usual dirty Converse's.

Professor Alex called them up and Minho's eyes darted to Evelyn with a blank expression.

Madison was stood beside him clutching his arm tightly.

Evelyn's eyes, met his until she scanned the arm holding him tight.

Minho shrugged Madison's arm off before crossing his arms, making it almost impossible for Madison to hold him.

Evelyn's look of jealousy disappeared when their Professor started talking.

"Today, our job is to get this garden to look as beautiful as it was before the flood." Alex said enthusiastically, "As a reward, you will get the priceless knowledge that you helped heal a community."

Scattered groans erupted from the students.

"Um, you will also get an extra hour before curfew tonight." The Professor spoke.

The groans were now replaced by claps and applauses. "Uh, Yeah? Let's get cleaning shall we?" Alex picked up some rakes from the ground, "Um, Cool. I've got some rakes here."

While Evelyn was picking up some scattered twigs on the ground, she felt a presence from in front of her.

She looked ahead, seeing Minho and his blank face stood ahead of her. "Evelyn. What are you doing?" He spoke, a small tone in his voice.

Evelyn bit her lip, "Cleaning the environment. Last time I checked, you had eyes." She mumbled, removing her left glove.

Before Minho could respond, squeals started to cheer from behind him.

Both of the teens walked to the commotion side by side, eager to see where the yells were coming from.

Madison pushed her way in between Minho and Evelyn, running up to the entrance of the camp.

Evelyn rolled her eyes in response.

Madison started yelling, seeing a rather attractive figure exit the car, his hand opening the other car door, helping an old lady make her way out as well. "It's me, Madison Miller. I'm here to help your grandma!"

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

After cleaning the whole campsite, Professor Alex finally dismissed the students.

Evelyn was now sat down, slouched on one of the tables by the campsite, her eyes scanning the sunset's bright colors in the sky.

"Is anyone sitting here?" A voice asked awkwardly, but also smugly.

Evelyn looked behind her, seeing Minho in his usual attire from moments before.

"I'm sitting here anyway." He said sassily and sat down, "We need to talk."

Evelyn fixed her posture at the sight of him, "Talk about what?"

"You know what."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I — "

"Shut up, Evelyn." Minho interrupted, just like the night before.

Evelyn's did as she was told, shutting her mouth, waiting for him to start the conversation.

"We kissed."

"I know." Evelyn's voice trailed off.

Minho sighed, looking up to the sunset, "Why did you leave?"

"It didn't feel right." Evelyn paused, which was a complete lie. "It's just — Can we forget about this?"

"No." Minho answered sternly.

Evelyn looked at him, her eyes widening a little. "Why?"

"You kissed me back, and you're just going to tell me that we have to forget about this?" Minho spoke as he looked at her in disbelief.

"I didn't mean to kiss you back!"

"Well, you did anyway."

Evelyn cleared her throat. "I did."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a ball hit her sides harshly, sending her to the ground with a grunt.

"Evelyn!"

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

The next thing she knew, she was sat on someone's bed, her arm was bleeding painfully.

Evelyn looked at her surroundings, seeing Minho carry a first aid kit towards her.

"Your arm hit the rocky ground. Thankfully, there was nothing sharp that hit you." He spoke, sitting down beside her, opening the kit.

She chuckled through the pain sarcastically, "Well, it's bleeding. Something sharp obviously hit me."

"Not really, you fell and you hit it —"

"Your point is?"

Minho shook his head with a grin, "I already cleaned it, I just have to bandage it." He said, ignoring her question and bringing a tube of medicine up to her wound.

"Don't touch me." Evelyn grabbed his wrist before the medicine could touch her wound.

Minho gave her a look, "Oh really? How am I supposed to bandage you up if I can't touch you?"

Evelyn sent him a glare before lowering her hand slowly.

The medicine touched her skin seconds later, Evelyn hissing in pain quietly.

"It's just a scar, it's not the end of the world." He remarked, yet his eyes were painted with worry.

Evelyn rolled her eyes at his remark. "I hate you. I hate you so much right now."

"That's not what you implied last night." Minho spoke, bandaging up her wound with a smirk on his face.

Evelyn threw her head back. "Fucking idiot."

"Come on, you gotta work with me here. I just dragged your unconscious ass here by myself." Minho grumbled sarcastically.

"I didn't ask you to."

"Yet I did."

"Did you like kissing me?" Minho spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

Evelyn didn't react, knowing that the topic was about to come up anytime soon, "I don't know."

Minho looked at the ground before looking back at her, "I need you to know."

"Why?"

"Because.." Minho trailed off, "I don't know how to explain it. You don't know what you do to me, Rowe."

Evelyn paused, sucking in a breath. Out of nowhere a burst of confidence erupted inside of her, before she knew it, she pulled him into a kiss.

The kiss takes Minho completely by surprise. He seems like he lost all his previous confidence, and his face turns into a deeper shade of red. Minho's eyes seem to flutter shut as Evelyn's lips press against his.

Evelyn pulled away ever so slightly, "Does that answer your question?" She whispered, their foreheads pressed against each others.

"Maybe, yeah." Minho grinned, his hands traveling to her waist.

Evelyn gave him a look before speaking, "This changes nothing. I'm still gonna hate you on your lack of maturity."

"I'd like to see you try."

To them in this moment, it was like no one else existed in this world. It was just Evelyn and Minho.

It will always be Evelyn and Minho.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

Evelyn walked out of the room and plopped down on the couch beside Minho.

She sent him a secretive smile, making Minho wink back at her.

The two kept their relationship a secret for the time being. Even if it was clear that they're going to have to tell their friends soon enough.

"Good morning, Evelyn." Q smiled, who was working out in front of the couch.

Evelyn smiled at him, plopping her legs on Minho's lap.

"Get those away from me." Minho spoke at the contact, but he secretly liked it deep down, and Evelyn knew that.

Evelyn rolled her eyes, "Child." She mumbled.

They didn't even have a label or anything, but having something going on between them won't stop Evelyn and Minho from bickering with each other.

"So, how are things with Florian?" He asked Q.

Q looked at him, confused. Minho would've shoved Evelyn's legs off by now, that's how the two would be everyday. Yet, he pushed the thought away, answering Minho. "He's going through some stuff, but I'm here for him."

"Good." Evelyn nodded.

Then, the bedroom door opened. Dae and Kitty rushed to each other, as if they hadn't seen each other in weeks.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." Dae twirled Kitty around in his arms.

Evelyn and Minho groaned at the sight simultaneously, sharing a knowing look.

"Ew."

"It's too early to be this cheery."

"You guys are just jealous." Q responded for them, "Just get together already."

"Yeah." Kitty agreed as Dae nodded, "Look at you two, looking all couple-ly with your legs on his lap."

"No!"

"Nope!" Evelyn and Minho exclaimed as Evelyn removed her legs from his lap.

Minho chuckled suspiciously, "Couple? No — We're not — "

Evelyn mentally face palmed, sending him a glare, indicating for him to stop so that the situation they were in wasn't too obvious.

After a few moments, Evelyn, Minho and Q sat down by the kitchen, Kitty and Dae standing at the opposite side of the counter.

"We have a week before finals." Dae stated, "We're gonna make study plans and everyone will help you."

"I'm very busy, so — "

Evelyn pinched his side under the table.

Minho yelped at the action, giving Evelyn a look.

"She does need her work on Korean." He whispered.

"Good." Evelyn nudged him with a smirk.

The other three looked at them suspiciously.

"What?"

Q spoke, ignoring her question, still suspicious, "I'm in, I'll help with chem."

"Me and Evelyn will take the other subjects." Dae spoke and Evelyn nodded, "You're in for a long ride, Kit."

"Yeah. Dae and Evelyn are really good at school." Q said, while Evelyn and Minho grabbed their coffee's, "So, you're in good hands."

"Or I'll fail out, have to leave my true love, and disgrace my mother's legacy, which is even greater than I thought." Kitty raised her mug, the others following on cue, "So, no pressure."

The five mugs clanked into one another's.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮ | tvvlip speaks !
soo... umm heyyyyy guys 😄 not ONE but
TWO kisses 👀🧍‍♀️

this feels fast paced but imo it really isn't since we're in the 8-9th episode in the show so yea
plus season 2 might hurt because i already have stuff on my mind for act two SOOOO here's
some fluff 😮‍💨

i love dylan o'brien 🫡

and omg tomorrow's the day i publish the
last two chapters for act one/season one
AWWWW FUCKKK IM NOT READY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 508 19
Months later Kitty returns to LA plagued with her own feelings for Yuri, Yuri's relationship, and most importantly with her relationship with her nem...
32.4K 1K 17
❝ he might think i'm weird, but i can't help it, i've fallen for him. ❞ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 two enemies finally see the good side to each other starte...
116K 4.2K 36
❝Hi, my name is Minho and I have three cats.❞ ❝Hi, I'm Hana and I love cats.❞ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* γ€Ž What do you do when your best friend decides...
36K 445 21
My heartbeat fastened as I closed my eyes when he leaned closer, He retreated before saying. "The rain has stopped." Highest ranking.. #2 - xokittym...