怐'šš„šŒšˆ'š’ š‹šˆš“š“š‹š„ š...

By Yumi_Shinazugawa

š–š”ššš­ š¢šŸ š’ššš§šžš¦š¢ šžš§šœšØš®š§š­šžš«šžš ššš§ š¢š§š£š®š«šžš š„š¢š­š­š„šž š š¢š«š„ šš®š«š¢š§š  šš ļæ½... More

š€ šœš”š¢š„š?
š–šžš„šœšØš¦šž š­šØ š²šØš®š« š§šžš° š”šØš¦šž, š›š«ššš­!
š’šØ š­š”š¢š¬ š¢š¬ š”šØš¦šž...
š†šžš­š­š¢š§š  š¬šØšŸš­...?
šˆšŸ š¢š­ š¢š¬š§š­ š¢š­ š­š”šž š’š”š¢š§ššš³š®š ššš°ššš¬!
š„š¢š­š­š„šž ššØš„š„š²~
š‚š”ššš§š šž š¢š­.
š“š”ššš§š¤ š²šØš®...
š’š©š¢š„š„.
š‡šžš„š„šØ š„š¢š­š­š„šž šØš§šž...
š˜šŽš” š–š‡š€š“??!!
šššš©šš....
š‚'š¦šžš«šž...
šˆ š„šØšÆšž š²šØš® š¦šØš«šž.
š–šØššš”...
.
.
ANNOUNCEMENT

š–šž'š«šž š°šžš„šœšØš¦š¢š§š  š²šØš® š›š«ššš­.

1.8K 60 72
By Yumi_Shinazugawa

Today, Sanemi woke up with bunch of letters from the Hashiras delivered by his crow.

"For f*cks sake..! Its early in the morning!" Sanemi groaned before harshly grabbing one of the letters.

"Actually, its 10:30 in the mor-"

"Oh shut it you lousy @ss bird." Sorai was cut off by Sanemi

Dear Shinazugawa-san,

Ara ara~ Good morning, Shinazugawa-san~ We, the rest of the Hashiras have a welcoming gift for Y/n-chan. We were hoping to have your permission to let us visit your Estate and hand her her gifts.

From: Shinobu

Sanemi clicked his tongue in annoyance.

'Damn moth.' he thought before grabbing another letter.

Dear Shinazugawa,

FOR F*CKS SAKES BE FLAMBOYANT AND LET US COME TO YOUR ESTATE WITH OUR FLAMBOYANT WELCOMING GIFTS FOR YOUR DAUGHTER.

From: Tengen

"What the actual f*ck." Sanemi sweat dropped.

'She's not my daughter tf💀' Sanemi thought.

Dear Shinazugawa-san,

Please let us visit your Estate to give Y/n-Chan her gifts!

From: Mitsuri

"Well... at least this one's normal." Sanemi sighed.

Dear Shinazugawa-san,

Please let us pay you and the young one a visit! We have brought her gifts and would like to give it to her!!

From: Kyojuro.

"Why are these guys so eager to pay us a visit?" Sanemi sweat dropped.

Dear Shinazugawa,

I'll go what Mitsuri said.

From: Obanai.

'I expected that.' Sanemi thought.

Sanemi grabbed another letter only to find it with one word.

Dear ?

'Probably from that Tokito brat.' Sanemi before grabbing the last letter.

PLEASE WE'RE BEGGING YOU, SHINAZUGAWA WE'LL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY ONCE WE FINISHED SPENDING TIME WITH YOUR FLAMBOYANT DAUGHTER

From: Tengen again.

"For the last time, she's not my daughter!" Sanemi yelled with shark teeth.

Sanemi let out a frustrated sigh, looking at his crow, Sorai.

"Tell them that they have my permission but they better not cause a ruckus at my Estate." he said glaring daggers at the crow who sweat dropped.

The crow flew out of his window as it slowly disappeared from the distance.

Sanemi groaned before walking out of his room. Walking down the hallway that led to the young girl's room. He stopped his tracks once he reached her door, knocking a few times as he waited for a response.

He heard a small thud in the room, he was a little concerned but shrugged it off thinking the brat just fell flat on her face. The door opened and revealed a grumpy Y/n, glaring daggers at the Wind Hashira.

"Don't glare at me like that, brat." Sanemi said looking down at the girl.

"Its early in the morning! What do you want?!" She yelled with shark teeth, her hands letting go of the door knob.

"Its 10:30 in the morning." Sanemi said.

"So? Still early in my point of view!" Y/n yelled. Sanemi rolled his eyes with a snicker before ruffling Y/n's head.

"Get yourself ready, the Hashiras you met from yesterday will be visiting." Sanemi said pulling his hand away.

"For what?" Y/n asked still in a grumpy mood.

"You'll find out soon." Sanemi grinned before walking back to his room. Y/n walked out of her room, not closing the door since she only needed to go to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

'Gotta brush my teeth because pretty lady's coming😍' She thought skipping down the hallway cheerfully. (Ok💀 I'm joking, she's obviously gonna brush her teeth like normal people do.)

----

"I'm done!" Y/n said, peeking inside Sanemi's room.

"Good, they'll be arriving here any minute now." Sanemi said giving Y/n a head pat.

"So, can you tell me why they're coming over?" Y/n asked cocking her head to the side a bit.

"No." Sanemi replied.

"Is it your birthday?" Y/n asked again.

"No, and its no ones birthday." Sanemi shook his head.

"Did someone die?" Y/n asked.

"Wtf- no! Just wait, alright?!" Sanemi sweat dropped.

Just then they heard a knock at the front door. Both exited Sanemi's room as they head downstairs.

"Yoohoo~ Shinazugawa-san~ We're here!~" Shinobu said.

Sanemi opened the door, all Hashiras right in front of him, awkwardly staring at him.

"Come in, idiots." Sanemi said as he moved to the side to let them in.

"Ara~ Ara~ Arigato, Shinazugawa-san!" Shinobu said.

"The flamboyant Sound Hashira and the favorite soon-to-be-uncle-Tengen is here!" Tengen yelled proudly, looking left and right and right and left.

"Hey, where's your kid?" Tengen asked, turning his head to Sanemi who had an irritated look, veins visible on his face.

'WHAT THE HECK, FIRST I WAS SO IMPATIENT FOR THEM TO ARRIVE AND THE MOMENT THEY DID I GOT SO SCARED' Y/n thought with wide eyes, gripping onto the Wind Hashiras leg tighter.

"First of all, she's not my kid. Second of all she's right here." Sanemi said before pointing at his left leg that is being hugged tightly by the little brat Tengen was looking for.

"Kyaaa~ You're so adorable!~" Mitsuri squealed with a blush, hands over her own cheeks.

Y/n blushed slightly from the compliment, gathering all her courage to try and say thank you.

"Th-Thank you..." Y/n whispered that was enough to let all Hashiras hear. Mitsuri squealed even more.

"Shinazugawa-san, if you're not planning to adopt her, I can take her." Tengen and Mitsuri said at the same time.

"No." Sanemi answered back with a cold glare. His reply made the two Hashiras sulk with a gloomy aura.

"Just do what you guys came here for." Sanemi scoffed, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms. Y/n looked up at him a bit confused before turning back to look at the Hashiras.

Mitsuri and Tengen got excited, everyone was holding a bag with their gifts in it. Y/n also got excited, slowly letting go of the Wind Hashiras leg as she just stood next to him, looking excited.

'Such an adorable child!' Shinobu and Mitsuri thought with a smile on their faces.

"I'll go first." Tengen cleared his throat, kneeling down in front of Y/n as he held a box.

"I, Uzui Tengen give you this as a gift." Tengen said proudly before opening the box thats now known as a jewelry box filled with jewelry. (Obviously💀)

Y/n's eyes sparkled at the accessories shown to her. Sanemi sweat dropped.

"Oh for f*cks sakes, Tengen. She's just a kid and you're already handing her jewelry?" Sanemi said irritatedly.

"She can wear these when she feels flashy!" Tengen grinned before helping Y/n wear a necklace.

"See?! Now she looks flashy!" Tengen yelled, placing his hands on his hips with a proud face. All the other Hashiras sweat dropped. Meanwhile Y/n wouldn't take her eyes off of the necklace, her eyes sparkling in admiration though she was scratching her neck a bit.

'Ugh, why is this so itchy for no reason at all?!' Y/n thought, scratching her neck harder. Shinobu and Sanemi noticed it, telling Tengen he should take it off of her now which he gladly did as he saw the red scratches on the little ones neck, he knew what it also felt like when he wore a necklace for the first time but he sucked up all the pain just to look flashy.

"There's more in here you can try later on." Tengen smiled giving Y/n a gentle head pat before standing up. Tengen turned to the Mist Hashira, the grin on his face not disappearing.

"Your turn, Tokito." Tengen said before moving to the side, arms on his waist.

Muichiro walked towards the girl who was still next to Sanemi. Crouching down to her height before handing her a wrapped up gift. Y/n shaked it gently listening to it closely on to hear small light sounds as the unknown object hit the walls of the box. She started unwrapping it quickly with excitement in her eyes, now she only had to open the box. Opening the box quickly with a gasp. All the Hashiras except Muichiro were filled with curiosity, waiting to see what's inside the box. Y/n grabbed what's inside the box, raising it high just like how Rafiki raised a newborn Simba to the other peasant- animals.

It was a plushie that was a cloud with black plastic eyes with a smiley face.

Mitsuri squealed seeing how thankful and adorable Y/n looked when she raised the plushie. Some Hashiras smiled, while Sane- one was holding back one.

"Waaaa~ I love it! Thank you!" Y/n smiled looking at the Mist Hashira as she hugged him burying her face on his chest. Muichiro didn't sadly hug back but just gave her a small head pat.

"What are you gonna name it?" Tengen asked crossing his arms.

"Sora!" Y/n replied with a big smile, hugging the plushie.

"Sora? That means sky... But dont you already call my damn crow Sora?" Sanemi asked.

"Yeah! Because clouds belong with the sky, and Sora is a cloud! And I call the crow Sora, Sora for short of Sorai! And also because birds also belong with the sky! Get it?" Y/n asked which Sanemi nodded.

Y/n soon let go of Muichiro as he stood up and walked away next to Gyomei. Mitsuri grabbed Obanai's hand as she walked towards Y/n with beautiful smile. (Love Mitsuri sm💗)

"Here's Iguro-san's and my gift for you, Y/n-chan!" Mitsuri smiled. Obanai was blushing a bit behind his mask, his snake, Kaburamaru wrapped around his neck.

'Woah... she has pretty hair and he has pretty eyes...!' Y/n thought admiring both of their looks.

"Here you go, Y/n-chan! I made you a bracelet just for you!" Mitsuri gently handed Y/n the bracelet.

"It's pretty, thank you!" Y/n thanked with a smile. Mitsuri squealed silently as she blushes.

"I'm glad you love them! Y/n-chan! This is Iguro-san's gift for you!"  Mitsuri gently handed her another gift that matched the bracelet she made.

"Well damn, never knew you knew any of these stuff, Iguro." Sanemi teased with a grin. Obanai rolled his eyes.

"Shut up..." Obanai said glaring daggers at the Wind Hashira.

"Woah~ It's very pretty!" Y/n complimented taking the hair stick from Mitsuri. Y/n looked at the Serpent Hashira.

"Thank you, Iguro-san!" Y/n thanked.

"Welcome..." Obanai whispered. Soon both stood up and walked away, Mitsuri whispering how adorable Y/n is.

"Hey, why's everyone giving me gifts?" Y/n asked looking at the Wind Hashira.

"We're welcoming you, brat." Obanai said.

"Yeah! By giving you these flashy gifts!" Tengen said.

Soon enough Giyuu walked up to Y/n couching down to her height his face showed no emotion at all. Sanemi just rolled his eyes wanting the Water Hashira to finish up already.

Giyuu took something out of his pocket and handed it to Y/n who squealed at the gift.

"Eek! Thank you!" She thanked, taking the gift from Giyuu who handed a fox mask.

"What do you need the mask for anyways?" Sanemi asked.

"That's something you'll have to wait!" Y/n replied carefully wearing the fox mask which she looked adorable on. Sanemi scoffed at her reply and just crossed his arms.

'Y/n-chan looks so cute!' Mitsuri thought.

Just then Shinobu appeared out of no where, pushing Giyuu off his spot as he stumbles to the floor. The Water and Insect Hashira glaring at each other.

"Ara ara~ Now that he's done with his, it's my turn now! Here's my gift for you Y/n-chan!" Shinobu showed her two crystal butterfly hair clips.

"Would you like me and Kanroji-san to put it on you?" Shinobu asked with a smile.

Y/n nodded her head still hugging her cloud plushie as Shinobu and Mitsuri sat down on the couch and started to work on her hair.

Gyomei and Kyojuro walked up to Y/n who sat down on the couch, her legs crossed as she hugged her cloud plushie.

"While that your hair is being worked on, young one. Here's me and Himejima-san's gift for you!" Kyojuro yelled as he gave Y/n two small boxes for food.

Y/n first opened the box from Gyomei to find the box contained brownies! Her eyes sparkled as she stared at the brownies hungrily.

"Thank you, Himejima-san!" Y/n thanked before taking one bite.

"You're welcome, L/n-san, here is a holy rosary as an extra." Gyomei cried handing her a holy rosary.

"Thank you again!" she gently took the holy rosary. She then opened Kyojuro's box for her. A familiar sweet, delicious scent hit her nose as she took the lid off.

"Cookiesss!~" She smiled brightly grabbing one and taking a bite.

'Yummy...' She thought taking another bite. Kyojuro laughed at the child, happy that she loved the food he bought for her. Yesterday, he was having trouble on what to give to Y/n, he was thinking of giving her food but he can't help but overthink she may not like the food he bought for her. Gyomei being a kind man helped him telling him her favorite foods were brownies and cookies, both planned on buying the two, Gyomei with the brownies and Kyojuro with the chocolate chip cookies.

"Thank you too, Rengoku-san!" Y/n thanked.

"It's my pleasure to make you feel welcomed, Y/n-san!" Rengoku yelled with a bright smile that Y/n had to close her eyes.

'He's so fun! I already like this guy!' Y/n thought before fluttering her eyes open looking up at Kyojuro with full admiration.

"All done!" Mitsuri exclaimed pulling her hands away from Y/n's hair as Shinobu did the same thing.

"You look flamboyant, Y/n!" Uzui exclaimed, placing his hands on his hips.

"I must say I agree!" Kyojuro yelled crossing his arms with a sunshine smile.

'ITS SO HEAVY, ITS LIKE PULLING MY HAIR OFF, IM DEFINITELY GOING BALD😨' Y/n thought with a forced smile.

"I-I love it..." Y/n said with a forced smile.

"I'm glad you do, Y/n-chan! You look absolutely pretty!" Mitsuri complemented.

"What do you think, Shinazugawa?" Shinobu asked.

"It's fine..." Sanemi said.

'She looks adorable I guess...' Sanemi thought.

'AAAGGGHHH I CANT TAKE THEM OFF UNLESS ALL OF THEM GO BACK HOME' Y/n thought.

"Alright. You came what you needed to do, now leave." Sanemi said glaring at the Hashiras as he opens the front door waiting impatiently.

'THANK THE HEAVENS ONG' Y/n thought.

"Bye, Y/n-chan!" Mitsuri said before walking out while holding the Serpent Hashira's hand.

"Sayonara~" Shinobu waved to Y/n as she left, Giyuu following along. Muichiro didn't say anything as he left, a bit confused why he was in the Wind Hashiras Estate.

"Aww~ Well guess we have no choice. Bye, Y/n! Remember that your favorite soon-to-be-uncle- Tengen loves ya!" Tengen said before walking out as Gyomei followed along, he had to lower himself a little though because he's a damn giant.

"I hope your wives make you sleep on your couch tonight." Sanemi said while glaring at the Sound Hashira.

'Wives? WAIT WHAT?! DOESNT THAT MEAN HE HAS MORE THAN ONE WIFE?!' Y/n thought with her jaw dropped.

Sanemi slammed the door shut, rubbing the bridge of his nose in irritation before turning to look at the brat. Seeing the look of the brat's face he could tell she was shocked and confused at the same time.

"Does he-"

"Yeah, he has three wives." Sanemi cut Y/n off. Y/n's jaw dropped even more.

'NO WAY THAT GUY COULD PULL' Y/n thought.

"Anyways, can you help take these off? It's too tight and I feel like I'm balding👩‍🦲" Y/n said. Sanemi let out a sigh before he sat down next to the brat and started doing his thing.

"OW OW OW, HEYYY, WATCH IT! YOU JUST PULLED A KNOT!" Y/n yelled with shark teeth.

"YOU DAMN BRAT! BE GLAD IM AT LEAST HELPING YOU!" Sanemi yelled back with shark teeth.

"IM NEVER LETTING YOU TOUCH MY HAIR EVER AGAIN YOU DUMMY!" Y/n yelled. Sanemi just rolled his eyes as he continues.

"This is pure torture!" Y/n complained.

"I'll make sure you're a pure bald child now." Sanemi said.

————

WASSUP, SORRY IF I DIDNT UPDATE FOR LIKE 3 DAYS, THIS ACTUALLY ALSO TOOK ME 3 DAYS TO DO😭😂

btw, pls do request some ideas! I'm begging you or else I'm showing your parents your search history once I hack into your account.

See you all on the next chapter💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 506 28
"š˜žš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜¢š˜Øš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜Æ? š˜ˆ š˜š˜¢š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜³š˜¢? š˜ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¬ š˜ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜©š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜„ š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜§š˜­š˜°š˜øš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¦." ...
33.3K 202 19
š™¹ššžššœšš šš šš‘ššŠšš šššš‘ššŽ šššš’šššš•ššŽ ššœššžššššššŽššœššššœ! š™ŗšš—šš¢ šš˜šš—ššŽššœšš‘šš˜ššššœ! š™æšš•ššŽššŠššœššŽ ššŸšš˜ššššŽ šššš‘šš’ššœ ššœšš˜ š™øšš” šš™šš™šš• ššŠšš›ššŽ šš›ššŽššŠšššš’šš—ššļæ½...
48.1K 1.2K 24
~š•ƒš•šš•œš•– š•’ š•£š•’š•Ŗ š• š•— š•¤š•¦š•Ÿš•š•šš•˜š•™š•„, š•„š•™š•– š•™š• š•”š•– š• š•— š•™š•¦š•žš•’š•Ÿš•šš•„š•Ŗ š•’š•˜š•’š•šš•Ÿš•¤š•„ š•„š•™š•– š••š•–š•žš• š•Ÿš•¤ š•¤š•™š•šš•Ÿš•–š•¤ š•Øš•šš•„š•™š•šš•Ÿ š•™š•–š•£...
133K 3K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...