Love Island 2023

By forbesfever

Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 20... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

meet sienna

14K 91 62
By forbesfever

Hi, my name is Sienna, I'm 23, and I'm from London.

My friends call me a pocket rocket, because I'm short and sweet, but if you get me going, I'm sassy and will put you in your place.

I am quite confident in myself, and I will go after what I want. I can't say I won't step on toes, but it's in the name of the game. 

The boy's I'm most interested in getting to know are definitely Zachariah, Mitchel and George.

All I have to say to the girls is I'm sorry in advance. We can be friends in a few days

fc is elizabeth sawatzky (@   elizabethrsawatzky on insta!)

whoops!! who are you guys predicting as this stories love interest? or just in general? who is sienna gonna be besties with? who will she clash with? any ideas for certain situations you'd like to see her involved in?

also, I have officially finished my love island season 9 book, and the final chapters will be released in the coming days. please check that out if you haven't already!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 2.8K 63
Fun loving, Sarcastic and Sensitive Amelia Ward enters the amazingly successful show 'Love Island' to find the man of her dreams... will she? - Based...
692 35 5
❝π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 π’˜π’† π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓?❞ -π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› π—§π˜„π—Ό 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 π—Ÿπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ...
97.3K 1K 51
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...
289K 2.7K 53
Olivia Kate Sugg is the second girl to arrive with Molly-Mae at the villa this summer. Who will she couple up with? Will she find love? And who will...