With you~

By leebyounggonfix

"You said you'd keep yourself safe." "I did, and I Am." "Then why are you all bandaged up? AGAIN!!" "Look.. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

82 0 0
By leebyounggonfix

*knock knock

"What?"

" Boss, Mr. Akaguro is here."
"Let him in"

.....................

I was having the shitiest day until I saw my darling Chizome enter the room. '

'How can someone  be so handsome and sexy and adorable at the same time??!! Just look at him!! Ahhhh!! His arms look so hot, his hands even hotter. I wonder how it'll feel wrapped around my neck..hehe..'

"Izuku"
..

"Izuku!"
"Huh? Oh.. Yeah?"

My thoughts get interrupted as chizome comes closer.
"You called?"
"Chizomeee... I'm having such a bad day... comfort me"

"Oh ho~ And how do you want me to comfort you~"
He comes closer as he starts stripping.
I pull him down by his collar and whisper in his ear.

"Rail me till I can't walk."

......

"Ah! Ahh... nghh.. chi..ah! Chi..zome..."
Chizome only pounds him harder into the table as he tightens his grip around Izuku's waist.
" Yes, Izu?"

"Ngh... ah.. fas..tterr... ahhh.. ah!"
"Am I comforting you enough~"

"Ngh..n..not..ah~ enou..gh..M..more...ngh~ "
Izuku pulls Chizome's collar down and faces him.
"Rail me harder and make me forget everything ~"
Chizome goes harder and faster as he's told and leaves bites and marks all over Izuku's body.
"You're wish is my command~"

After a few minutes of hardcore pounding and thrusting with lewd sounds of skin slapping and sticky noises.

"Ahhh.. ngh~ ah..ah..c..cumming...C..Chizome~"
"Ahh!!~"

Izuku comes all over their stomach as Chisome comes inside Izuku.

"That was some workout."

To be continued ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
72.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...