Friends...?《Helluva Boss x Ma...

By ShallotStudioz

[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n is a young man who lives with his mother and step-father. He's a hired hand for any job (... More

S1/E0: Pilot
S1/E1: Complicated Feelings
S1/E2: Y/n Morningstar: The Helping Hand
S1/E3: Spring Broken (Part 1)
S1/E4: Spring Broken (Part 2)
S1/E5: Spring Broken (Final Part)
S1/E6: Everything Doesn't Stay (Part 1)
S1/E7: Everything Doesn't Stay (Final Part)
S1/E8: CHERUB
S1/E9: Harvest Moon Festival (Part 1)
S1/E10: Harvest Moon Festival (Final Part)
S1/E11: Interlude I
S1/E12: Truth Seekers (Part 1)
S1/E13: Truth Seekers (Final Part)
S1/E14: Love
S1/E15: Bloodline
S1/E16: The Confession
S1/E17: Death Bed (Part 1)
S1/E18: Death Bed (Final Part)
S1/E19: Ozzie's
S2/E1: The Circus
Season 2 Teaser
S2/E2: Interlude II
S2/E3: Seeing Stars
S2/E4: Forgotten Lovers (🍋)
S2/E5: The Pressure of Truth
S2/E6: The Price of Truth

S1/E20: Queen Bee (Season Finale)

4.6K 94 56
By ShallotStudioz

1908

In the Gluttony Ring, a massive party was going on in a giant mansion. Inside, a band was playing loud music as both Hellhounds and Imps were all partying inside. They drank alcohol and ate, and all talked to each other as a bunch of people danced.

Up on one of the upper balconies, a former reincarnation of Y/n is seen leaning over the railing as he watched the party going on below. This Y/n did look different from his present reincarnation, with pure white skin and prominently red cheeks. His blonde hair was much longer, reaching down to his shoulders, with two goat-like horns protruding from his hair. His wings were also more leathery, like bat or dragon wings, instead of feathery. He wore a black jacket over a red t-shirt, ripped jeans, and his favorite pair of shoes. He also wore a snake necklace around his neck.

???: "Hahaha! Can you believe how hyped this party is, man?!

Y/n turns around to see a rather tall demoness approaching him. She's a tall, fox-like demoness who also took on some insect aspects, with a colorful look to her. Her hair also flowed like it had its own gravity to it, similar to honey.

Y/n: "Haha, yeah. It sure is, Bee."

Bee, or more commonly known as Beelzebub, was the Sin of Gluttony. She threw the wildest parties in all Nine Rings of Hell, and Y/n helped every-so-often.

Bee: "Thanks for helping out, N/n. A party ain't the same without you."

Y/n: "Thanks for letting me come. It's nice to finally have some time away from my wife..."

Bee: "Oh, yeah, you're married now. I keep forgetting. How's that going?"

Y/n: "Same as always..."

Y/n grumbles as he crosses his arms.

Y/n: "So glad that bitch went on a vacation with her family. Finally have some time to myself."

Bee: "You do know I can kill her, right? Won't be too difficult, either."

Y/n: "Nah, it's fine, Queenie. I can handle her myself. Besides, gotta keep the "peace between families" and whatnot."

Y/n said in annoyance, which Bee immediately noticed. She then summoned a cup full of her alcoholic honey beverage, Beezlejuice, offering it to her little brother figure.

Bee: "Well, while you're here... might as well indulge, yeah?"

Y/n smiles as he takes the cup and takes a sip of it.

Y/n: "Couldn't have said it better myself."

Bee: "Fuck yeah, baby. We are getting fucked tonight!"

Bee declared as she took the to air and spun around once. Y/n smiled at his best friend's excitement and took another swig of his beer. That's when he remembers something, snapping his fingers in realization.

Y/n: "Oh, yeah! Bee, check out this new fangled shit mortals came up with."

Y/n called out to Bee, who flies down and stands next to him. Then the Prince of Demons waves his hand in the air, summoning a pink, fluffy substance on a paper cone of sorts.

Bee: "The fuck is that?"

Y/n: "They call it "fairy floss". However, I think it should be called cotton candy. Sounds better, in my opinion."

Bee looked at the "cotton candy" in fascination as she took it from Y/n. She then takes a bite of the pink fluff, and her eyes go wide as they sparkle from all the sugar she just ate.

Bee: "This is soooo good! Humans always make the best stuff!"

Y/n: "I know, right? They've got all the cool stuff. Up in Pride, it's all "murder this" and "turf war that". For Heaven's sake, I just want a day without blood running through the streets."

Bee: *with mouth full of cotton candy* "Yeah, who mew bat Mibbers vere may mohore chaotic..." *swallows cotton candy* "... than us Hellborn."

Y/n: "Yeah, no shit."

Y/n said before taking another drink of his honey. Bee looked at him, noticing that he seemed very down. More than usual, anyway. So she quickly thought up of an idea to get her friend's spirits back up.

Bee: "Come on, N/n, let's dance!"

Bee said as she grabbed the Prince of Hell's hands, making him drop his cup of honey as he looks at the Sin of Gluttony in surprise.

Y/n: "Dance? What-what, why?"

Bee: "C'mon, man, you're totally in the dumps right now. Dancing always makes me feel better."

Y/n: "Uh... sure?"

That's all Bee wanted to hear as she picked up Y/n and brought him down to the dance floor. The Queen of Gluttony begins dancing as the band plays music, and Y/n looks around for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. He then begins dancing as well, and finally started to have some fun.
_______________

Present Day

Riding in a taxi cab, Loona can be seen in a red dress. However, she looks disappointed, most likely because Y/n wasn't able to join her for the night.

Her phone buzzes and she quickly holds it up, hoping it was her boyfriend calling her. However, it was just Blitzø, so she declined the call and sat her phone back down. That's when the taxi driver spoke up.

Taxi Driver: "You want me to drop you off here?"

She asks, making Loona look out the window to get a look at her surroundings.

Loona: "Oh! Uh, yeah. Yeah, this looks right. I, uh... haven't been here before."

Loona says before the taxi stops. She pays what she owes and steps out to see a humongous mansion in front of her. Loud music was blaring from inside with countless Imps and Hellhounds partying both inside and out. The taxi drove away as Loona took out her phone again and texts Vortex.

Loona:
Hey, i'm her
Oh shit
*here, sorry :)

Loona then opens up her messages with Y/n and texts him as well.

Loona:
Hey
Just arrived at the party
U able to join yet?

Loona waited a few moments for Y/n to answer back, only to get nothing. This makes the Hellhound sigh before she puts away her phone. That's when a familiar voice calls out her name.

"LOONAAAA!"

Loona looks forward to see Vortex approaching her with a huge smile on his face.

Vortex: "Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!"

Loona: "Tex! Yeah, hey! Thanks for inviting me."

Loona tells Vortex as he leads her inside the mansion, where the massive party was mainly being held.

Vortex: "Course, course." *to party* "Hey, everyone! Meet the new face!"

Vortex tells everyone before howling, which gets everyone else to howl as Loona waves at them all.

Vortex: *to Loona* "So I heard you and Y/n finally got together. Can't believe he's the Prince of Hell... He here with you?"

Loona: "Oh, no. No, he's not. He got busy with something else."

Vortex: "Damn. Wanted to check in on him. He did seem like a cool dude back in spring. Plus, my girl was really excited to see him again."

Loona: "Wait, again?"

Vortex: "Yeah. Turns out they partied together back in the day. But, oh well. Want a drink?"

Loona: "Oh, uh... sure, yeah. Totally."

Vortex nods and walks away to get him and Loona some drinks. That's when Loona heard another familiar voice coming from nearby. And a rather annoying one at that.

Poodle Hellhound: "And so I told him, I'm not going to get it unless you fucking throw it this time."

Dalmatian Hellhound: "That is so not fetch."

Poodle Hellhound: "Not fetch..."

Loona then joins in, laughing as she tried to fit in at the party.

Loona: "Hahaha, yeah. Like, that happens all the time. Ah-ha..."

All three Hellhounds look at Loona, the poodle shocked to see her again.

Poodle Hellhound: "OMG. Loona? Loonatic Loona? That you?"

Loona: "Uhhh, yeah. It's Loona. Yeah..."

Loona confirmed as she nervously held her tail around her.

Poodle Hellhound: "I can't believe you're showing up to another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one?"

Loona: *irritated* "I'm sure you'll remind me..."

The poodle's tail wags as she happily takes out her phone to show Loona a picture of herself vomiting after drinking too much at a party that wasn't hosted by anyone we know.

Poodle Hellhound: "Yeah, this... This you, right?"

Loona: *growls* "Why do you still have that?"

Poodle Hellhound: "It brings me joy. You know you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy."

Loona growls again, wanting to tear the poodle in front of her limb-from-limb.

Poodle Hellhound: "Wow. You're being really negative. Your aura is really aggressive right now."

Loona: "Oh, yeah? Well, maybe it's 'cause I'm in the presence of a massive BITCH!"

"Bitch" echoes through the whole party, making everyone who heard it gasp as they look at Loona in shock. The poodle also gasps as she falls back a bit, only to be held up by her friends.

Poodle Hellhound: "Oh... my dog... Wow."

Loona: "What?! Is that not an okay thing to say? Like, come on, it's true!"

"You can't say that!"

A Hellhound calls out, and Loona looks embarrassed since she didn't know that before looking down. That's when Vortex came back with two plastic cups full of alcohol. He looks confused as to why Loona looked upset.

Vortex: "Did I miss anything?"

Loona: "No, no, no. No, nothing... No."

Loona said as she took one of the drinks Vortex had, and she cleared her throat nervously. That's when a loud voice called out to everyone, making all the party guests turn to the center of the mansion.

???: "HAHA! How my dirty bitches doing toniiiiight?"

Howls and cheers ensue as everyone runs to the center of the mansion. Vortex motions for Loona to follow him, and she does as they make their way further into the mansion.

???: "OW OW! Y'all ready to party with the Queen Bee of Gluttony?! Come on!"

Loona follows Vortex through a crowd of Hellhounds and Imps, coming through to the front to see a giant disco ball hanging from the ceiling. A figure with flowing hair sat on top of it as she spoke.

???: "Hell, yeah! 'Cause the honey is flowing tonight, and this bitch is about to get FUCKING WILD! LET'S GET IT STARTED!"

The figure yells out as even more howls and cheers erupt from the party guests. Loona looks around, feeling out of place, before looking back up at the disco ball.

"🎶Cotton candy, cotton ca- candy🎶
🎶Candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy🎶"

Music begins playing as those words echo out through the party. And that's when the figure reveals herself to be Bee as she starts singing.

Bee:
"🎶Hey!🎶
🎶I'm whatchu need, I'm watchu want🎶
🎶I got it all, a carnivale🎶
🎶I'll bring you up, I'll take you down🎶
🎶I'm sticky sweet, stuck in your teeth like cotton candy🎶"

Bee sings as she jumps off of the disco ball and flies around. She goes to one of the balconies where she gets in the face of a Hellhound, trailing her hand across his chin, fluttering him as he falls to the floor. She then flies down to the floor and poses before flying back into the air.

"🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)🎶
🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)🎶
🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)🎶
🎶I'm whatchu want, not watchu need (Ah-ah, ah-oh)🎶"

As she floats into the air, Bee summons a bowl of cotton candy and tosses it into the air. The cotton candy falls to all the party guests and they begin eating it, their eyes sparkling at the taste.

"🎶Hey, I don't know why🎶
🎶I'm whatchu want, but it's the truth🎶
🎶I'm not your lie, let them eat cake, let them eat pie🎶
🎶Or better yet, let them eat cotton candy🎶"

Suddenly coming from down the stairs, Bee stops by three Hellhounds who all look at her excitedly. She then summons cake and stuffs it into one's mouth before summon a slice of pie and giving it to another. Then she slides across the floor and strikes another pose in front of a giant purple light. That's when all the lights turn purple and everything goes neon as Bee flies up to her disco ball again.

"🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)🎶
🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)🎶
🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)🎶
🎶I'm whatchu want, not watchu need🎶"

Bee sings as she flies through her party, and even goes through some carnival rings. Then she flies up into the air as some trapdoors open on the floor and she drops right into one, entering a humongous pool of her honey.

"🎶Cotton candy skies🎶
🎶Sweet as apple pie🎶
🎶I can't help but shine🎶
🎶Brighter than the starlight in the sky🎶"

Bee somehow sings under all that honey as she swims around. Then she flies out of it and flies back up into the air, flipping her hair as Loona looks up at her in awe. Then Bee flies back to her disco ball and sits on it, leaning against the pole that held it up.

"🎶Cotton candy🎶
🎶Cotton candy🎶
🎶Cotton candy🎶

Bee:
"🎶I'm whatchu want, not watchu need🎶
🎶So, watchu want🎶?"

Flying down from her disco ball, Bee goes to one of the balconies where some Hellhounds were eating and drinking.

Bee: "Ya hungry? Take a bite!"

She tells a Hellhound as she enlarges his taco and stuff it into his face. Then she goes over to two Hellhounds and enlarges their drinks before making them drink it all in one go.

Bee: "Get fucked tonight!"

She leaves them as they're both drunk out of their minds now, and one of them falls face-first into the table. Then she goes down to the dance floor and summons a giant bowl of fruit punch.

Bee: "Your Queen Bee brings the sweet stuff, so keep making me that mother fucking honey."

Bee says as she grabs a Hellhound with her tail and throws him into the bowl. Three others quickly run to join in.

Bee: "Yeah, keep it comin'!"

"🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)🎶
🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-oh)🎶
🎶Cotton candy (Ah-ah, ah-ah)🎶"

The Hellhounds in the fruit punch bowl all swim in a circle as their faces looked entranced in some way as they sang. Loona looked at all this, weirded out as all Hell as she mouths "What the fuck?" to herself. Then she turns to see Bee giving some cotton candy to some of her party guests before turning back to see Vortex chewing on some cotton candy as well. He smiles at her, but she looks away in embarrassment.

Bee:
"🎶I'm whatchu want, not watchu need🎶"

Bee sang as she summoned random assortments of candy and threw it to her party guests.

"🎶Cotton candy skies🎶
🎶Sweet as apple pie🎶
🎶I can't hеlp but shine🎶
🎶Brighter than the starlight🎶

🎶Cotton candy skiеs🎶
🎶Sweet as apple pie🎶
🎶I can't help but shine (Woo!)🎶
🎶Brighter than the starlight in the sky🎶"

Bee sings as she makes honey erupt from her open trapdoors, making one Hellhound that was looking inside fall backwards. She manipulates the honey and turns it into cotton candy, letting it fall to all her party guests as they all welcome it happily and eat it up. Then Bee spins around on her disco ball before flying upwards, manipulating her honey to surround her as a ball before letting it explode into fireworks.

Cheers and howls erupt after the performance. Vortex claps, having enjoyed the song while Loona was covered in cotton candy and other types of sweets. She then shakes it off, making Vortex shield his face from it all. Loona looks at him in embarrassment, only for him to smile at her and she smiles back.

Bee: "OW OW! Vortex!"

Bee calls out to the Hellhound as she flies over to him and Loona.

Bee: "The party is buzzin' now, fuck! I feel like I went a little too hard with the confetti this time, though. N/n always said I had no control. I have, like, a rainbow... in my vagina right now."

Bee states as she creates a small rainbow with a wave of her hands. This weird Loona out as she had never met someone like this before. However, that's when Bee finally notices her.

Bee: "Oh, hey! Is this the sweet pup you told me about?"

Loona: "Excuse me?"

Bee: "She's a fuckin' cutie! No wonder you were able to pull the prince. Where you been hiding, girl?"

Bee asks with a little laugh at the end, somewhat offending Loona as she thought she was being mocked.

Loona: "Is there something funny?"

Bee: "Heheh. Nah, I'm just high on all this tasty energy right now. Tex says you don't get invited out much. I hope this itty-bitty get-together can serve as a fun first time."

Loona hears something passing by behind her, and she turns to see a Hellhound riding down the rails of a staircase before hitting their balls on the end. She then turns back to Bee unamused.

Loona: "Mmhmm."

Bee: "I would've thrown a bigger one, but Y/n isn't here and I couldn't convince Belphagor to let me break into her stash of party drugs. So fuckin' lame. I mean, we usually just steal them, but Bel changed the locks."

Loona looks at Bee in confusion, wondering how she knew Y/n.

Bee: "She says I'm a total "jackass" for trying, but hey. I'm proud to be a total jackass."

Bee says before summoning a bottle of beer and chugging it all down. Then Vortex walks up next to her.

Vortex: "Heh. Anyway... yeah. Bee, this is Loona. Loona, this is my girlfriend, Bee."

Vortex says as he rubs faces with Bee cutely before they both turn back to Loona.

Bee: "Nice ta meetcha, bitch!"

Loona looked at Bee in total shock. This was Vortex's girlfriend? The same person who used to party with her boyfriend back in the day? And she's Beelzebub?! She couldn't believe it, and it made her feel a bit nervous and insecure.

Loona: "Oh, this is... She's hot!"

Loona says before realizing what she said. However, Bee only laughs at this.

Bee: "HA! Holy shit! Okay, Tex, you didn't tell me she was hilarious. That's so funny. Yeah, you're a perfect pick for N/n."

Loona: "Right..."

Bee: "I love that that's the first thing you say to me. You don't give a shit how freaky you come off and that's fucking beautiful. You are now my second favorite person."

Loona: "Am I, though?"

Bee: "Yeah, bitch! No, really. Reminds me of the first time I saw Satan without a shirt on."

Vortex looks at Bee in a mixture of shock and confusion.

Bee: "I was like, Oof, boy! You are hot as Hell! But then I wanted to die, 'cause it was so awkward, 'cause he's more like a brother to me, you know? But not actually my brother, so I guess... it was fine. I could hit that..."

Loona looks a bit uncomfortable as she looks away before Bee speaks up again.

Bee: "Anyway, girl, you have a good time tonight. Get some sweets, get some eats, drink it, tear it, fuck it up! WHOO!"

Bee tells Loona before walking away and back into the party where she asks everyone how they were and if they were enjoying the party. However, Loona just sighs as she looks at her cup of alcohol.

Loona: "Yeaaaah, I'm gonna go."

Vortex: "Uh, what? Why? You just got here. At least one drink, right?"

Loona: "Nope. You really wouldn't like me after one drink."

Loona tells Vortex as she turns around to leave. She sets her cup down on a small table before stepping outside and taking her phone out. She opened up her contacts and began calling someone.
_______________

Back in Pride, Blitzø is seen sleeping on the couch now with tubs of ice cream around him, but no sign of Y/n. However, the front door quickly opens and closes, and Y/n walks forward as he enters back into the apartment. He leans over the couch as he looks at his boss before sighing.

Y/n: "What're we gonna do with you, Blitzø...?"

Y/n asks himself silently, pondering on when he should talk to him about what happened earlier that night. However, a cellphone ringing snaps him out of his thoughts and he looks to see it was Blitzø's. He pulls it to him telekinetically and looks at who was calling, only to be taken back a bit at who it was.

Y/n: "Uh, bossman?"

Y/n calls out to the tall Imp as he lightly shakes him to wake him up. Blitzø does soon wake up as he groggily opens his eyes, and looks up at the Prince of Hell.

Blitzø: "Huh...?"

Y/n: "You may wanna take this."

Blitzø looks at his daughter's boyfriend in confusion as he's handed his phone. He looks at the ID of who's calling him, only for his eyes to go wide.
_______________

Back in Gluttony, Loona was waiting for her ride to come get her.

Loona: "This was so stupid... I should've known."

Loona says before checking her phone. However, that's when the IMP van comes drifting across the corner and stops in front of the Hellhound. Then the window rolled down to reveal Y/n and Blitzø.

Y/n: "Hey, love."

Blitzø: "How ya doin'? You alright?"

Loona: "Y/n, what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Long story. I'll tell ya on the ride back. You okay?"

Loona: "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanna go."

Y/n and Blitzø looked at each other in concern, but didn't want to press on what was happening right then. However, before Blitzø could hi the gas, a familiar laugh is heard before a flash of yellow comes down next to the van, revealing to be none other than Bee.

Bee: "Holy shit! Y/n, is that you?"

Y/n looks at Blitzø and Loona in confusion before looking back at Bee.

Y/n: "Yes. Do I know you?"

Bee: "Oh, come on. It's me! Beelzebub! Bee? Queenie?"

Blitzø: "Sorry, bitch, he's got amnesia. Doesn't remember much of his past lives."

Bee: "Oh, well, that sucks. But you should definitely come party, just like the old days! It's been so long since I've seen a good old "Y/n Party"! Whaddya say?"

Y/n looks like he's thinking for a moment before turning to Loona.

Y/n: "What do you think, Loo Loo? Wanna hang out at a "Y/n Party"?"

Loona: "I think we should leave."

Blitzø: "Yeah, I've had one too many parties tonight."

Y/n: "Come on! This is a golden chance to get some memories back. And we can have some fun! Didn't you say you wanted me to come with you to this party anyway?"

Loona looks away, knowing that's exactly what she wanted earlier.

Y/n: "Please, Loona? We don't even have to stay for long."

Loona looks back at her boyfriend for a moment before sighing.

Loona: "Fine, whatever. I guess it won't be so bad with you."

Y/n: "Yes! Blitzø, what about you?"

Blitzø: "... okay, fine. Maybe one drink."

With this, Bee cheered and reached inside the van to grab Y/n.

Bee: "Let's go get your memories back, N/n! OW OW!"

Bee howled as he pulled Y/n out of the van and ran back into her mansion to party. Both Blitzø and Loona watched in surprise, and the latter immediately thought she was gonna regret this.
_______________

Loona was, in fact, not regretting the decision to stay at Bee's party. In fact, she was even cheering, with many others, for Blitzø as Y/n held him up by his feet as he chugged a full keg of beer.

Loona: "BLITZØ! BLITZØ! BLITZØ!"

When Blitzø was done, he taps Y/n on the leg and the prince lets him fall back onto his feet. Loona and the others howl for him as the tall Imp wipes his chin and leans against the keg of beer.

Blitzø: "HAHA! That was nothing, bitch! Give me a real challenge!"

Bee suddenly rises up from the crowd with a chicken wing in hand.

Bee: "Oh, yeah? Wanna fuck with the big bitch, Imp boy? I got a challenge for ya."

Poodle Hellhound: "Oh... He's gonna die."

Not much later, Vortex walks forward with two beehive-like kegs of Beezlejuice and sets them on the floor.

Vortex: "Alriiiight, let's do this! From Bee's personal supply, the hardest shit there is." *walks to Blitzø* "You ready, my man?"

Blitzø: "Oh, born ready! Bring it, barky! I will drink you under this fucking table. You have no idea what kind of night I've had!"

Hearing this immediately made Y/n worried. He really hoped this didn't go to what he thought it could.

As Blitzø tries to open the keg of Beezlejuice, Bee suddenly uses her magic to lift both kegs up with a laughing smirk. Then she flips them upside down and two hoses shoot out to both of them.

Bee: "Alright, shit talker. But there hasn't been a soul other than the prince himself who can beat me at my own game. So you better bring the fire, baby!"

Blitzø: "Oh, is Queen Bee too scared to lose to a little Imp like me?"

Bee: "Oh, okay. Let's get it on, you little bastard."

At Vortex's signal, the two started gulping down their kegs of Beezlejuice as everyone cheers for them.

Loona: "Come on, Blitzø! Fuck her up! You can do it!"

Hearing this cheering from Loona gave Blitzø even more motivation to win. So he pulled the keg down and tore off the hose to lift the container above him. He pours the Beezlejuice down his throat, catching both Y/n and Bee off-guard as the latter stopped drinking out of surprise. And soon, Blitzø finishes the keg and slams it down before he stands on top of it.

Blitzø: "Who's the queen now?!"

Loona: "Yeah! That's my dad!"

Bee: "Well, fuck me! That hasn't happened in a while. That was magical. Seriously, impressive. I tip my crown to you, Imp boy. Respect."

Bee says as she bows to Blitzø before leaning back and howling, making everyone else howl and cheer for Blitzø. He smiles at this before nearly falling over, only to be caught by the party guests and carried away. Y/n only watched cautiously, though, as he knew what kind of night Blitzø had.

However, before he could go to watch over him, Bee stopped him by grabbing his arm.

Y/n: "Hm?"

Bee: "Dude, where you going? We gotta catch up! What's it been, thirty... forty years?"

Y/n: "Oh, uh..."

Y/n looked back at where Blitzø was, but he wasn't anywhere in sight. So he just sighed and turned back to Bee with a smile.

Y/n: "Yeah, sure. Let's catch up."

Bee: "Hell, yeah! Let's go!"

Bee said and pulled Y/n away so they could talk and catch up.

Later, Loona is seen chatting with some Hellhounds before she hears a laugh and turns to see Y/n approaching her.

Y/n: "Haha! Loona, this place is great! No wonder you wanted me to join you."

Loona: "Uh, yeah. Where were you, anyway?"

Y/n: "Oh, just catching up with Bee."

Loona's eyes go a bit wide when she hears this.

Y/n: "And this place definitely rings a few bells. I think I also got an inkling of a memory, but I'm not sure yet. But I'll definitely have to come here more often. This place is a blast!"

Loona: "Yeah, definitely..."

Y/n: "And no wonder the past mes partied here. Bee is awesome! We just vibe so well together, you know?"

Loona: *slightly jealous* "I bet."

Y/n looks at his girlfriend in confusion, her tone of voice catching him off-guard.

Y/n: "Is there something wrong, love?"

Loona: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Loona says as she crosses her arms and looks away. Y/n immediately gets concerned as he reaches for his girlfriend, holding her by the sides to get her attention.

Y/n: "You know you can tell me anything, Loona. I'm right here."

Loona sighs as her ears dip down a bit.

Loona: "Well... it's just that--"

Vortex suddenly comes in with a nervous look on his face.

Vortex: "Hey, guys. I don't mean to interrupt anything, but your, uh, dad... boss... guy dude is, um... he's seeming a bit--"

Bee: "Out of control. Like, a mess."

Bee says as she flies in next to her boyfriend as they both look at each other in worry.

Vortex: "Yeah, it's worrisome. You wanna maybe check on him or somethin'?"

Loona: "What?! No! No, Blitzø is fine. He's always a mess, trust me."

Bee: "Look, honey. I see people having fun and getting fucked up all the time, but he's clearly getting wasted off his ass and causing problems on purpose. So I feel like you should check up on him at least. Just see if something's up."

Y/n: "Loona, maybe we should. He did have an... interesting night, to say the least."

Loona: "What?"

Bee: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's had, like, four tongues inside him at once. I mean, good for him, but I can taste the flavor of people at my parties and he's giving off a very... not okay vibe, you know?"

Loona: "Oh, yeah, and I'd bet you'd know the "okay" vibe, right? I mean, even my boyfriend likes you so much."

Y/n: "Wait, what?"

Bee: "What's that supposed to mean? You got a problem or somethin', sourcream? Don't fuck with me!"

Bee tells Loona as she transforms into a more demonic form, but Loona doesn't back down as she raises her fists up to fight if she had to. However, Y/n gets in front of her and growls as his eyes turn red and yellow, and goat horns grow from his skull.

Y/n: "Better back the hell off, Bee. Or else."

Bee looks a little shocked to see Y/n threatening her, but not as shocked as Loona seeing horns growing out of her boyfriend's head. So not really knowing what to do, Loona grabs his arm and tugs at it to get his attention, and he turns to her in confusion. Then the Hellhound looks back at Bee.

Loona: "Yeah, uh, sorry. We'll go check on him. C'mon, princey."

Loona says as she drags Y/n away from Bee and Vortex, starting to question him about the horns and stuff.

Loona: "What the fuck was that?"

Y/n: "What?"

Loona: "The horns and shit! I've never seen you do that before."

Y/n: "Oh, uh, right. It's new, I guess."

Y/n said as he and Loona walked away to find Blitzø, and Bee shrank back to her normal form next to her boyfriend.

Bee: "Uuuugh, sorry. Sorry. I know I got a little spicy there. I just... hope everything works out. Now let's dance!"

Bee says as she takes Vortex's hands and brings him over to the dance floor to dance.

Back with Y/n and Loona, the former had gotten rid of his horns and the couple was now looking Blitzø.

Loona: "BLITZØ!"

Y/n: "BLITZØ!"

Loona: "Where are you, shithead?! Blitz--Oh, piss on a dick!"

Loona swears as she and Y/n find her adoptive dad making out with some random Imp in a beanie. Loona grabs him and pulls him away to talk to him.

Loona: "What the fuck are you doing, Blitzø?!"

Blitzø: "This guy!"

Blitzø answers as he points at the Imp he was just making out with, who does a quick little wave.

Loona: "It looks like you're in the middle of a goddamn orgy! STOP!"

Blitzø: *slurred* "Look, I didn't expect you to come in here and see any of this, Loonie, I'm so sorry, but it's a party! I'm just havin' fun with, uh..." *turns to Imp* "The fuck's your name again?"

"Dennis."

Blitzø: "Christ on a stick, you would be a Dennis. Get the fuck away from me! I'm not fucking a Dennis tonight!"

Blitzø declares as he drunkenly waves his arms in the air, making Dennis run away.

Y/n: "Blitzø, I know you had a bad night, but getting wasted beyond all reason and fucking random people isn't the way to deal with it. You need to talk to someone."

Blitzø: "What're you, my therapist? I don't need to talk, what I need is a Monica or Alejandro in here, STAT!"

A large red hand grabs Blitzø and pulls him into a large Imp's chest.

Blitzø: "Better..."

However, before anything could happen, Loona punches the Imp in the face, making him back off as he lets go of Blitzø. Blitzø nearly fell onto the floor, but Y/n grabbed him and hoisted him over his shoulder.

Y/n: "C'mon, boss, let's get you outta here. You need to drink something other than Beezlejuice."

Blitzø: "Uggghaaaa, no..."

Blitzø said drunkenly as Y/n carried him towards the entrance. Loona followed close behind, smiling a bit to herself as she remembered how terribly Blitzø used to treat Y/n. Now they were like family, which she liked to see.

The three made it outside and Y/n set Blitzø in the van before buckling him in. He goes to get into the driver's seat before Loona notices Bee waving at her.

Loona: "Uh, hey. Can you give me a sec? I gotta do something real quick."

Y/n: "Yeah, sure. Just be quick, I don't want your dad to throw up everywhere."

Blitzø: "Mnoo, I'm not gonna throw up..."

Loona: "Yes, you are."

Blitzø groans at this as Loona nods and turns to make her way over to Bee.

Bee: "Hey, girl! So you leaving now?"

Loona: "Yeah. My dad was a mess, way more than usual anyway. Sorry about earlier."

Bee: "It's all good, Loona. No hard feelings."

Loona: "Yeah. It's just... knowing that you and Y/n had a history together kinda made me a bit insecure, because... well..."

It took the Sin of Gluttony a minute to realize what Loona was saying, but she couldn't help but laugh when she did.

Bee: "Hahahaha! What? Me and Y/n dating? Ew, no."

Loona: "Wait, what?"

Bee: "Now, don't get me wrong, Y/n is a wonderful guy. But he's like my little brother. No way am I dating my little brother. That's so weird."

Loona: "You're serious?"

Bee: "Yeah! Besides, you're a perfect pick for him. Way better than the last bitch I saw him with."

Loona: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Bee: "Eh, don't worry about it. Now go on and get your dad home. And see ya at the next party, girl."

Loona: "Yeah, definitely."

Loona said with a nod and a smile before running back to the IMP van. She gets inside and buckles herself in as Y/n looks to her.

Y/n: "What was that about?"

Loona: "Nothin' too important. Let's just head home."

Y/n: "If you say so."

Y/n said before starting the engine and driving off. It was some time that they were already on the road when Loona turned to him with a loving smile.

Loona: "I love you, Y/n."

Y/n looks at Loona in slight confusion, but appreciates what she said anyway.

Y/n: "I love you, too, Loona."
_______________

Loona opens the door to her and Blitzø's apartment to let Y/n inside. Then she turns on the lights as Y/n goes to set Blitzø down on the couch while she goes to get a blanket and some water. When she does, she walks over to the couch to see her boyfriend comfortly rubbing her adoptive father's back.

Blitzø: "I had a really shitty day..."

Loona: "Yeah, Y/n said something about that. That why you drank five gallons of who-knows-what?"

Blitzø: "Fuck, Fizz was right... I'm gonna die alone, aren't I? Just a wrinkly, old, withered, waste..."

Y/n: "Blitzø..."

Blitzø: "Will you two be there?"

Y/n: "What?"

Loona: "Be where?"

Blitzø: "I dunno, jus... lonely... Die alone..."

Loona lets out a breathe as her boyfriend stands from the couch so she could put a blanket over Blitzø.

Loona: "I'll be there, Dad."

Y/n: "And I always will."

Loona: "Now go the fuck to sleep, okay?"

Loona tells her adoptive father as she turns off the lights. Then she grabs Y/n's hand and leads him to her room so that they can both go to sleep, while Blitzø mumbles something about Moxxie, Millie, and Stolas. However, he then sits up and projectile vomits heavily on the floor before falling back down onto the couch.

Blitzø: "Fuck! Yeah, I was gonna throw up..."
___________________________________________

YES! THE SEASON FINALE IN FINALLY HERE!

I absolutely loved this episode, and Bee immediately became a favorite of mine. I love colorful characters. Also, I just love the song they put in this episode. I wasn't expecting that at all, but it was a vibe. I listen to it regularly now.

And I can see why some people are upset that Beelzebub isn't some giant person or a fly-thing, but for someone who wasn't paying attention much and not expecting this character, I absolutely love her design. It's super fun, even if it's a lot. And it's stupid to be angry at a fictional character's design, especially if it's someone from a show that changes quite a few things already in demon lore and whatnot. But I personally love it when they do that. Like, who'd expect Stolas of the Ars Goetia, an actual demon in mythology, to be gay for an Imp? Now, that may just be me being super positive, but I never try to criticize a show or movie too much unless they deserve it. COUGH COUGH velma COUGH COUGH

Again, personally, I just love everything Vivzie and her crew are doing. They're making such a fun show, and I can't wait for Hazbin Hotel to come out after so many delays. I'll finally be able to update some of my Hazbin Hotel stories, yay!

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I had a lot of fun making it. Have a wonderful day/night! Buh-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 743 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
151K 1.6K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...
199K 7.2K 61
Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hellhound. A kid with no killer instinct wh...