I'm like Carly, but I'm not C...

By WeissSchnee290

Inspired by: @Gl1tch87 An 18-year-old High school senior who died of Cancer and wakes up in a mindscape when... More

Introducing
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Introducing II
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 -Melo's Origin-
Introducing III
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Introducing IV
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Introducing V
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5 -Ace's Origin-
Chapter 21
Introducing VI
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note Q&A
Q&A with the Characters
Chapter 23.5 -Riven's Origins-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
🎃Quick Author's note🎃
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

1.1K 27 1
By WeissSchnee290

Third Person's POV

"Duel" Both Carl and Sylvio yelled as their Duel starts.

Sylvio: 4000
Carl: 4000

"So, Mister Tough guy. Since you are so confident, how about you go first?" Sylvio said to the ravenette male who nodded.

"With pleasure" he said as he drew a card and looks at all the cards he drew "I place two cards face down and end my turn" he said which Carl left Sawatari completely dumbfounded.

Two face-down cards materialized on Carl's field as he ended his turn, upon his declaration, Sylvio and his three goons all exploded into laughter, obviously not knowing that going all out on the first turn is not the best idea in this type of game.

"That's it? You came up all strong and that's all you can do?" Sylvio asked.

Carl smirked "Against an idiot like you, I don't have to do any big moves" he replied making Sylvio growl at him.

"Is he really not going to play anything else?" Frederick asked.

"Don't worry, I think he just wanted to see how his opponent plays before doing any big moves, his two cards must have good effects if he was willing to not summon a monster" Tate reassures his chubby friend.

Yuya nodded in agreement "That's right. The duel just begun, and we just have to wait and see what happens next..." he said before looking back at the duel

"Watch a real move! My turn! As my opponent controls at least 2 spell or trap cards, I can Special Summon, Escher the Frost Vassal from my hand in attack mode!" Sylvio stated as a warrior with armor that was seemingly made out of ice appeared on his field and it seemed to be levitating off the ground.

Escher the Frost vassal: Atk/800

"Then I release the Frost Vassal to summon, Mobius the Frost Monarch!" he added. 

His warrior turned into particles letting in its place a new warrior appears this one was slightly larger and had white armor made of ice like his previous monster.

Mobius the Frost Monarch: Atk/2400

"When this card is Advanced Summoned, I can destroy up to 2 spell or trap cards on the field. As such, I'll be destroying your 2 set cards!" he said as he smirks while seeing Mobius drew his sword before throwing a blizzard towards Carl's field completely vaporizing his reversed cards which were Fortune Lady Rewind and Inherited fortune, but it didn't seem to faze Carl in the slightest.

"Oh no, Carl's set cards are gone!" Allie stated with worry.

"That's not good..." Yuya muttered worry about his new friend.

"You know, for someone who talks all mighty, you really are actually no more than an armature" Sylvio said as his goons were cheering for him.

Carl still unfazed with what happened "As I've said, none of your strategies, if you had any actually, will surprise me" he said.

"Oh yeah! Well, you have no protection, so I'll take you down in a matter of time, but I'll be nice and end my move after this! I activate the spell, Tribute Carnival! I can now Advance Summon once again this turn! So now, I release Mobius the Frost Monarch to Summon Mobius the Mega Monarch!"

Mobius then starts to glow as his form starts to grow in size soon even his armor was different as he was now a much larger version of himself.

Mobius the Mega Monarch: Atk/2800

Carl chuckles "It seems that you don't even know how to play Monarchs..." he said.

Sawatari gets irritated with hearing that "Hey! What are you talking about!?" he questioned.

"You and your so-called "Dueling Skills"". Carl said before he sighs "Your Mega Monarch has an effect that allows you to destroy up to 3 spell or trap cards on the field when summoned. Had you waited till your next turn to summon it, you may have left me completely defenseless. Not to mention that your previous monster already had enough ATK to deal me enough damage" he added while rolling his eyes.

Sawatari slightly blushes "Shut up! I know! I was testing you!" he stated angrily.

Tate realized something "But wait... Mega Monarch is level 8. Doesn't it require 2 tributes to be summoned?" he questioned.

Before Sawatari could even answer Carl beat him to it "Not necessarily Tate. Mobius the Mega Monarch can be called by releasing 1 already Advanced Summoned monster. So, by tributing the Frost Monarch, that's how he was able to do so" he explained.

"Exactly! And now I'll end my turn so you can do something, aren't I generous?" Sylvio said.

"The Most generous!" one of the goons said as the other two goon agreed.

Carl looks at them with a raised eyebrow "It's time for you to know this. You are easily one of the worst Duelists I've ever faced or have seen" he said which Sylvio didn't like that.

"What!?" he questioned.

First of all, from what they told me..." Carls starts saying while pointing to the You Show crew "You stole the Pendulum cards from Yuya and gave him cards which you called trash, that is already a disrespectful act. Secondly, I don't know all the details of which cards you gave him, but the only reason you called them trash was because you obviously didn't know how to use them. Every card has a purpose as long as you use them right, but judging by your IQ that is probably lower than you age, you obviously didn't find it. People who call their cards "trash" or "useless" and stole other people's cards, don't deserve to be called Duelists or even deserve to duel at all. Either LID was really dumb to enroll you four into their school or they are not even the top school everyone's been talking about" He finishes stating

Sawatari and his goons went silent at Carl's statement, while the tomato haired boy smiled with a slight blush, when Carl said that no card is useless, Yuzu was happy that Carl defended Yuya and insulted LID and finally the three kids were satisfied at the four jerks' silence.

"Anyway, My turn!" Carl stated as he drew a card and when he sees what card it was his eye widen for a split second and smirked "just as I need" he muttered.

"Huh? And what possibly can you do against Mobius' 2800 points?" Sylvio asked.

Carl looks at Sylvio "Watch me, for starters I would like to activate from my hand the field spell, Future visions!"

He picked up the card showing it to Silvio before placing it into his duel disk. From where he stood the ground began to change spreading from her feet. In just the span of a few seconds, the entire field was covered in an array of pinks and indigos like a blanket. A thin purple mist hung in the air that only could be seen thanks to the new color scheme. Many little stars decorated the walls and everything else. Everyone was in awe at how the environment changed due to a single card.

Yuzu looks around in awe "Amazing." she said.

Allie nodded in agreement "It's so pretty!" she said cheerfully.

Frederick seems to be confused "But I'm confused. I've never heard of a Spell card like that before. What is that?" he asked?

Tate steps in "Allow me. Unlike an Action Field, a Field spell is a special type of spell card. Its effects can either be beneficial or detrimental and can either affect the one who played it or both duelists. I've never heard of this Field spell before." he said which made the You show group look at Carl with awe.

"Now I'm getting excited to see what it does!" Frederick then said.

Yuya nodded in approval "nice trick" he said.

"But that's not all My deck can predict your future" he said.

 "Fortune telling? Yeah, I'm not a big believer in that sort of stuff" Sylvio said.

"Oh? well even if you don't believe you can't escape the fortune that I've foretold about you. I summon Fortune Lady Light!"

Carl placed the monster on his blade causing a portal to appear. His monster leapt forth from it and floated down to just a hover above the ground. She twirled around a bit before showing a smile on her face holding her staff behind her. What everyone saw right afterwards left them confused.

Fortune Lady Light: Atk/?

'That monster's attack is unknown!?' Yuzu and Yuya thought with shocked faces.

"Now that's just silly. I'd never heard of a monster with unknown anything before. There's gotta be something else to describe this" Allie said.

"Yeah, like one powerful ability" Tate replied.

"Hey, uh, mind telling me what's up with your monster?" Carl hears Yuya calling him.

Carl turns to Yuya with the same kindly smile from earlier "Oh, I'd be more than happy to explain it to you. You see, Fortune Ladies are different than any monsters you may have seen. With every turn they're on the field, the stronger they become. During each of my Standby Phases, Fortune Lady Light gains an additional level, and her attack and defense points are equal to her level times two hundred. On the turn that Light is summoned, her level is one" he explained.

Fortune Lady Light: ATK/200

'Hello there. Is this your first duel?' Carl hears Fortune Lady Light's voice telepathically and which he nodded.

'Yes, it is, Light. My very first REAL duel' Carl replied.

'I'm so happy for you! Let's show them what happens when they mess with us!' Light then said cheerfully just like her Fortune Fairy counterpart.

"Now I activate the effect of Future Visions! This sends Fortune Lady Light two turns into the future" Carl explains as Fortune Lady Light waves her hand and smiles over to Silvio and his goons. Light twirls her staff around a bit before bringing it down in front of her. This action caused her to completely and utterly disappear. Yuya and everyone present were flummoxed at this development. No one could figure out what he was trying to do.

"Now it's time for the real fun to begin" Carl said.

 "I'm confused. Why would he summon a monster and then get rid of it? What's the strategy?" Yuzu said.

"You do know you left your field wide open, right?" Yuya asked.

"Oh, I am aware and that is where Light's special ability kicks in!" he replied "As soon as she leaves the field due to a card effect, I'm allowed to summon a new Fortune Lady from anywhere in my deck."

Sylvio looks at Carl shocked "Seriously! Anywhere in your deck?!" he questioned in disbelief.

Carl smirked "That's right. I choose... Fortune Lady Fire!" he shouted.

The disk's auto shuffler activated spitting out the top card. He took the card and placed it on the blade with a big smile on his face. A pillar of fire spawned in front of him with his monster leaping into the air. Carl could feel the heat and the wind from the fire dancing across his skin. His excitement grew to the point he almost couldn't contain it any longer.

Fortune Lady Fire: ATK/?

'Time to burn' Fire said confidently.

"Since Fortune Lady Fire is already a level two monster, her attack points increase to four hundred."

Fortune Lady Fire: ATK/400

"Still your Fire Witch doesn't have enough points to defeat My monster's 2800 attack points" Sylvio reminded him.

"Didn't your Mommy teach you manners? You shouldn't interrupt when someone's talking, don't you know that power isn't in attack points alone? First, I activate the Spell card Fortune Lady Calling this spell allows me to summon another Fortune Lady if I have a Fortune Lady on the field, I'm choosing the trusty worthy Fortune Lady earth!" Carl as he pulls out a card from the deck and placed it on his disk and the ground shakes as his monster comes out of the underground.

Fortune Lady Earth: Atk/?

"And like the other Fortune Ladies, Earth's attack points increase by 400 since is a level six monster her attack points increases to 2400" Carl explained.

Fortune Lady Earth: Atk/2400

"If is still enough points to take on your monster? No, but now Fortune Lady Fire's special ability activates! When she's Special summoned to the field in attack mode, one of the monsters you control is automatically destroyed. But there's more, dear Silvio. Unfortunately, all the attack points of the monster destroyed turn to damage" Carl finished explaining shocking everyone that are watching the duel

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled with shock and disbelief.

"You don't believe me, then watch us, Fortune Lady Fire, Destroy Mobius with Cursed Flame!" Carl stated while pointing at Mobius.

Lady Fire smirked as she swung her staff around causing the blood red gem at the top to glow. With a downward swing, a column of fire poured out from the gem flying straight over to Mobius burning into crisp.

"AAAHHH!" Sylvio screamed as he takes damage.

Sylvio: 4000 - 1200

"Now let's finish this, Fortune Lady earth Finish this duel with Cursed Thorn!" Carl chanted as Lady earth fixes her glasses before twirling her staff around and slams it to the ground creating a earth shattering earthquake.

"Oi, oi, oi isn't that a little bit too harsh!?" one of the goons stated.

"Do it Carl!" Yuya and Yuzu cheered.

"Take him down!" the three kids cheered.

"Don't need to tell us twice!" Carl replies 

'They're not wrong though' Fire said.

'Absolutely' Earth added.

"No wait!" Sawatari tried to beg but it was too late as the underground exploded underneath Sylvio.

"AAAAHHHH!" Sylvio screamed as his remaining life point turns into zero.

Sylvio: 1200 - 0
Winner: Carl

Carl rested his hand on his hip "Told you that you can't avoid your fate" he said.

"Tch, you just got lucky!" Sylvio said gets up off the ground "I'll get you next time, just you wait! Let's go!" he then said and with that Sawatari and his goons ran off back towards the LID building as Carl placed his deck back into its case and hung his duel disk back on his belt as Yuya, Yuzu and the kids came running over to him "what a sore loser" he said looking at the direction Sylvio and the goon ran off to

"Don't pay him any attention, Carl. He's just a jerk" Yuzu reassured him.

"Wow Carl that was awesome! Why didn't you tell me that you could duel like that?" Yuya asked in amazement.

"You won't believe me if I tell you" Carl says "you didn't ask if I was a rookie or not" he added.

Yuya rubs the back of his neck while blushing a bit "O-Oh, yeah..." he said before laughing nervously.

Tate jumps in "Carl's cards are so cool!" he stated.

"Yes, they gave me the shivers!" Frederick said.

"Carl, will you join our school?" Allie then asked the black hair male.

Carl hesitated for a moment before taking a look at the kids which proved not to be a good idea, they all had the puppy face, something that was impossible to say "no" to unless you were stone hearted, Yuya and Yuzu were making it any easier with their reassuring smiles so with no other option he finally caved in.

Carl sighed before fixing his glasses "Well, I would like to go and see your school for myself then I'll make my decision" he said.

"Excellent, follow me!" Yuzu stated. She didn't give Carl a chance to follow as she just grabbed his hand and started dragging him in the direction of You Show Duel school, for a 14-year-old girl Carl was surprised that she was really strong and fast even Yuya and the kids were having trouble keeping up and were falling behind.

"Yuzu, w-wait, slow down Yuya and the kids can't keep up!" Carl yells while being dragged by the female.

-meanwhile somewhere else-

"President! If I may ask, why are we watching this random duel since there wasn't anything out of the ordinary?" someone asked.

Said "President" was a young man with glasses, silverish-grey hair, a red scarf wrapped around his shoulders, a blue sweater, white trousers and shoes stood up.

"What do we know about... the man who fought Sawatari?" the President asked.

 One of his workers got to searching for information but were quite shocked by how little they found on their target.

"There is nothing on him, sir. The only thing we've found is that his name is Carl Carmine" the voice of before responded.

'Carl Carmine... Something tells me he isn't from here... but is he from Duel Academy or is he a dueler that ran from them and is taking refuge here?' the grey hair male thought.

"President, what do we do about this... new duelist?" they asked.

"For now, we won't do anything too drastic. If he proves himself not to be an enemy, he can be a suitable candidate for the Lancers despite that I could tell that he was holding back his true potential during that duel" the president responded as he looks at the main screen that has a pic of Carl 'Where do you really come from Carl Carmine?' he questioned in his mind.

-with Carl and the others-

Carl's POV

After what seemed to be hours of running, with Yuzu dragging me behind her we finally started to slow down till she stopped dropping my hand as I crouched down trying to catch my breath.

"Here we are!" Yuzu stated happily.

"It's not necessary to run, you know..." I said panting.

Yuzu then notices my exhaustion and blushes of embarrassment "O-Oh Sorry I'd carry away" she said.

"Where are the others?" I asked as I turned back the direction that we just came from to see that they were on their final approach to the school just as out of breath as I am, well Yuya didn't seem as bad as the kids.

"Yuzu... next time... please wait..." Yuya said panting.

Yuzu sweat dropped "Sorry about that" She then said, 

"So, Carl, what do you think of our school?" Yuya asked.

I turned around to check out the school, it was a little hard to describe it in a proper way, the design was very "unique", it had all kinds of colors, and the building was quite large. Well, I mean it is a school where they teach you to have fun in their duels and only for that, they have a lot of my respect, unlike LDS who seem to only care about winning. 

"It's not something you get to see every day, that's for sure..." I spoke.

"Great! Now let's go in, I'm sure the other students will be happy to meet you" Yuya happily said as he grabs my hand, but unlike Yuzu it wasn't a harsh hold it was rather soft which is surprising because most guys I've met have had rough hands, but Yuya nope they were really soft, of course this got me blushing slightly wish I was grateful for being behind Yuya at the time.

~Inside You Show Duel School~

We are now standing in the main classroom of the school, and it actually didn't look all that bad despite its reputation, it had a couple of tables, chairs, couches, desks and a computer it even had an area where people could sit and read if they wished.

"Yuzu! Yuya! Is that you!?" a Voice is heard by the group.

"Yeah dad, it's us and we've brought someone with us!" Yuzu responded to the voice who happened to be her dad,

I was about to introduce myself but was quickly cut off by Yuzu's dad getting in my face making me back up as much as I could, I slightly bumped into Yuya but thankfully he was able to stop us from falling.

"Hello, my name is Skip Boyle, principal of You Show Duel School and Yuzu's father" the man introduced himself.

Skip Boyle has dark blue eyes and brown/orange hair. He often wears a red/orange jumpsuit with a green trim and red fire design. Underneath Skip wears a dark blue shirt with another fire design. He also wears a white whistle.

I sweat dropped "It's nice to meet you Skip. I'm Carl Carmine"

 "And you're here to enroll in You Show, right!?" Skip asked me.

Oh no he's those types of characters this is why I don't really like characters like him, like I know that you're desperate for getting new students, but that's not the way to make them want to stay. Thankfully Yuzu smacked her father over the head with her paper fan, seriously where does she even hide that thing!?

"Dad! I've already told you that's not the way to enroll new students!" Yuzu scolded her father.

"What's going on?"

We all turned our attention to the two new additions to the group, one was a tall man with a bulky and muscular frame with black hair, he wore a white coat with golden trims and buttons along with white pants, metal sandals and a red bandana tied around his forehead.

The second was a younger looking and short boy with short light cyan hair and lime green eyes, he was wearing a blue jacket with orange and yellow trims, a pair of grey cargo shorts, white socks in brown shoes with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Gong? When did you get here? I hope you weren't waiting too long" Yuya said to the taller male.

"No, you didn't. I, the man Gong, was actually wondering if my childhood rival would be interested in a friendly match or two before the Junior arc League Championship, coming soon" he responded.

"Hmm, maybe later. But right now, I would like you to meet Carl" Yuya said before looking at me.

Gong approached me, he was in reality bigger than we would think in the anime, but my new form was a bit taller than him, but I was happy when he held out his hand with a kind smile on his face as we both shook hands.

"Hello, my name is Carl Carmine. It's nice to meet you" I introduced myself to Gong

"And I am Gong Strong. Heir to the Strong Dojo, which teaches an art called the Steadfast Dueling Style. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Carmine" Gong said

I shake my head "Please, no need for formalities with me Strong-san, just call me Carl" I said with a smile.

"Very well. Then you can call me Gong as well" Gong said.

Next came the cyan haired, candy loving boy, for a reason I feel an odd feeling about him.

"And I'm Sora Perse. I've recently enrolled here myself. I hope we can get along" he said which I nodded.

'I wonder how he doesn't get any diabetes or cavities from all the sweets he eats?' I questioned in my head "Nice to meet you" I only said.

"How did you guys meet? If I remember correctly, the principal told me that you all went to the park. Is that where you encountered each other?"

"Well, yeah kinda..." Yuya responded while he blushes slightly "But then Sylvio came not too long after we ran into each other, that's why we left the park early" he explained.

"What was Sylvio planning to do? Don't tell me he tried to commit atrocious deeds like last time?" Gong questioned.

"Well, he tried to, he wanted to duel me to get revenge for the other day, but Carl fought him instead" Yuya said as he blushes slightly.

At that declaration, Gong and Sora were surprised while their gaze turned towards me, but they weren't able to ask any questions, but thankfully Yuya went on explaining to everyone how the duel went, with me schooling Sylvio and putting him in his place in only two turns.

"Interesting..." Sora muttered to himself.

"I, the man Gong, am really grateful for you protecting my friends" Gong then said to me being thankful.

"You don't have to thank me" I said with a smile "That's something that anyone would do, and I couldn't stay there watching them get harassed" I added.

'He is so kind... and handsome... Wait! What am I thinking!?' Yuya thought as he looked away. 

"Say Carl. I don't recall having seen you around before, are you perhaps from out of town?" Sora asked 

'Okay, he's definitely suspecting something, but he won't find out that easily' I thought before looking at Sora with a smile "I am actually just two days ago, there are still boxes that me and My mom have to unbox since my dad will be busy in his new job" I said.

"But what bring you to Maiami City?" Skip asked.

I looked at Skip a bit dumbfounded, but I snap out of it quickly "We've been traveling for over a year now, exploring lots of countries and learning new Duel tactics. However, traveling is quite tiring, and I thought it was time to set up home somewhere. Maiami City appeared like a good destination. Also, since the Junior Arc Championship is coming, I wanted to participate" I explained.

"And your parents didn't mind about this?" Yuzu asked

I nodded "they're both aware of this, in fact my dad was the one who told me about the Championship in the first place, I think because of that he managed to convince me to move with them and both he and my mother are retired duelist, but they thought me a few things about dueling methods like Pendulum Summon" I explained hopefully they believe in this made-up backstory I just come up with.

Yuya then thought for a moment "wait a second... My mother said that we had new neighbors across the street two days ago, could that be you guys?"

I shrug "depending on your address" I replied.

"So, Carl, what do you say? Would you like to be You Show's newest member?" Skip then asked.

I look at the older man with a sad smile "Hmm... Sorry Skip, but I still haven't made a decision yet" I said to him.

At my answer, he fell face first to the floor which caused the kids to start giggling as he jumped back onto his feet with an excited looked on his face as if he had a brilliant idea.

"I know! A Duel!" he said.

I raised a brow "a Duel?" I repeated his words.

"That's right! A hot-blooded duel is the only way to decide something! A duel against one of You Show's top students and seeing their Entertainment will help you make your decision" Skip explained.

I tilted my head as I zoned out 'A duel to resolve something...? Well, I shouldn't be surprised, it's Yu-Gi-Oh after all' I thought as I snap out of my thought and look back at Skip "Well, it's still a good idea to test Action Duels. Alright then, I want one of the students to show me their belief in dueling" I tell him.

Skip looks at me excitedly "Alright then! The only thing remaining is a proper opponent!" he said.

Third Person's POV

Hearing this, Sora was eager to participate, he wanted to see what this duelist's power firsthand, Gong seemed voluntary to, even though he wasn't a member of You Show, he still thought of himself as a big part of the school. On top of that, if a new student who had helped his friends with that Sawatari nuisance would join You Show, he would gladly participate in this.

"I'll be your opponent" Carl turns and sees Yuya standing behind him.

Yuzu looks at the two "Yuya..." she whispered.

"Since we were the ones that found you, it should be my job to impress you with my Entertainment Dueling!" He stated.

"Things are getting interesting" Sora said.

Gong nods in agreement "Indeed. I, the man Gong, think this will be an interesting match-up between two opponents as strong as you both" he said.

"Then its settled! Prepare for a hot-blooded Duel!" Skip stated as he runs off to the control room.

"Shivers!" Frederick stated.

Yuya and Carl slowly got into the Real Solid Vision Duel field, stopping in front of one another, Yuzu, Gong, Sora and the kids were standing in the spectators' area while Skip was preparing the Action Field.

"I wonder what being in an Action Duel is like...?" Carl muttered.

Yuya heard him and looks at him surprised "You've never been in an Action Duel before!?" he asked.

Carl Shakes his head "No I haven't. But I know the rules, the Action Cards and all that kind of stuff" he said which is half the truth.

"Well, it's an honor for me to be your opponent in your first Action Duel" Yuya said.

then they both hear Skip through the speakers "What kind of Action Field what you like to use?" he asked the two boys.

"I don't have any preferences and you Carl?" Yuya said before looking at the ravenette male who shrugs.

"Pick what you like Skip, I honestly don't know" he said.

"Alrighty then. We're going to be taking this duel in an endless labyrinth of wonder! Go, Escher Stairs of Nightmare!" Skip said. 

"AUGMENTED REALITY COMBAT SYSTEM: ENERGIZED... GENERATING ACTION FIELD..." a robotic voice echoed the room.

Skip pressed a button on the keyboard loading up the selected field to the generator. The holo-emitters whirled to life bringing out the solid vision in between them. The both of them looked around completely flabbergasted as numerous stairs went in all sorts of crazy directions. Cases of greying stone carved with magic glowing runes appeared. There were no doors. Just archways and the like connecting to even more stairs that just went on and on. Above them was an orb housing all of the Action Cards inside. Now the two of them stood facing each other on a platform created in the dead center of the chaos. The single island of tranquility.

"Whoa this place is crazy, yet amazing!" Carl said while looking around and smiles in awe.

Yuya was just standing there stunned 'Wow, he looks so beautiful... Wait! What!? No, I haven't known him long enough, I can't be thinking that!' he thought before smiling at Carl "Glad you like it! Duelists locked in battle!" he then said.

Carl looks at Yuya confusedly, and then realized "Oh the chant! Kicking the Earth and dancing in it with their monsters!" he said

"They storm through the field!" Yuzu then said.

Gong and Sora join in "Behold! The newest and greatest evolution of dueling!"

"Action..." the kids said.

"DUEL!" everyone chanted. 

Yuya: 4000
Carl: 4000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 15 15
I, like many, did not like the ending to Arc V. So I thought I'd do something about it, and upload my own version. This takes the events that happene...
24.3K 483 19
Sometimes Matsutani Akira wonder, what's really happened after people die? Everyone is curious but they are too scared to find out. Death is an unner...
13.9K 328 47
After unlocking the Pendulum, there are many things happening in the four dimensions. Can Yuya and his friends, and his family explore and save these...
65.9K 1.7K 53
Yami is finding it difficult being away from everyone and now has returned to being Atem. A few years has passed and Yami finally has a mirror into Y...