That one villain! (chatfic)

By Chimera_Regarion

What would you say if I told you there was a villain who just simply decided to text a hero for help? Not the... More

Wrong number!
Wrong AGAIN!
Never underestimate me!
Just you wait...
Weird friendship
Get ready! This is the announcement for WAR!
Let's stay safe
One of us!
He is a CHILD?! What do we do?
Run boy run!
The time... is now!
OhO the peson is not available
We got a problem... maybe more than one...
The beginning of a new era!

It's getting worse...

1.2K 66 6
By Chimera_Regarion

Deku: How you like your little present Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: You mean killing my students?

Deku: Oh so you didn't see it yet?

Eraserhead: What?

Deku: Aw man! I really thought you have seen it.

Eraserhead: You don't make any sense.

Deku: Turn on your TV.

Eraserhead: What did you do?

Deku: What did I not do?

Eraserhead: Why are you even doing this?

Deku: Because you started it.

Eraserhead: That is childish.

Deku: And I am still a minor and you know that. You cannot put me in Tartarus! HAH you wish you could tho.

Eraserhead: What you will find yourself into will be worse.

Deku: If you find me.

Eraserhead: We will.

Deku: Then please tell me oh Mr. Hero what is worse than Tartarus.

Eraserhead: Rehab system with heroes and a qurik suppression collar as well as mental supporting lessons and some helping around the city. 

Deku: THE FUCK!?

Deku: Why soo much!

Eraserhead: You should be happy about this. If it were me, I would have put you in a mental prision.

Deku: You mean more brainfuckery?

Eraserhead: ....

Deku: Well now that I know that, I would rather kill myself than have that.

Eraserhead: Good that we will make you do that and make sure you will be there.

Deku: Ah screw it. 

Eraserhead: You did this to yourself.

Deku: Well then, I don't need to hide it anymore.

Erasehead: Hide?

Deku: Yes, I have Katsuki and I have an open bill to settle with him.

Eraserhead: You know each other?

Deku: Know?

Deku: HAH!

Deku: We don't know each other, we grew up together and your little Pomeranian got quite the temper beating up some kids in school and bully weaker kids as well.

Eraserhead: What are you gonna do with him?

Deku: Make life a living hell for him as long as I can.

Deku's POV:

I was angry that they thought they could get me to be in a rehab system and to put a quirk suppression collar on me where I didn't had a quirk. Well what I don't have is still something that could change since I knew that the man behind the LOV was All for One and there was a thing named stress induced and trauma induced quirks.

Oh well whatever it was, it was making the next thing I was doing a lot sweeter. After all I had all the kids in class 1A slaughtered besides Bakugo just so I could torture him. Naturally I wanted to pay the heroes back for shooting me. This was what I came up with. About now, they should have found all the kids dead. Took me a whole night to even set them up in front of another hero school as a display. I was just thankfull that Kurogiri helped transporting them. Otherwise this wouldn't have been possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 14.8K 31
Kurogiri finds Izuku after he gets beaten up by Bakugo and takes him back to the bar to take care of his wounds. But after a horrible accident, Kurog...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
645K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...