𝐍𝐄𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐈

By aguseokjin

𝑰𝒏 which a sneaky mouse ends up in a horrible game that he just so happens to know how to play More

𝐍𝐄𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝑰
I
II
III
IV
V
VI

NOTICE

185 7 0
By aguseokjin

hello there dear readers its me ya boi

im really sorry i haven't been updating, i would say something but I just didn't want to theres no excuse.

i do have stuff in the works not only on here but on my other wattpad accounts ryoheiarisushusband and loverboyjonghyun that I will be releasing.

not only that but I will be updating things on my ao3 and not only putting more books over there but bringing some of them over here as well.

my ao3 is aguseokjin.

i also have many chapters in the works on this account and I will be updating all of my books here that aren't discontinued or completely rewriting them.

however I have two books I don't know whether to rewrite or continue til the end and edit extensively

so if you are reading either insane or sex money feelings die please go to my conversations board and let me know if you would like for those to continue as they are or to be re-written.

again I'm so sorry I will try to update as soon as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...