Make or Punch

By YuyeonSailor

One Punch Man esque AU ft. (G)-IDLE feat other female groups More

II
III

I

38 1 4
By YuyeonSailor

The Hero Association's headquarters, a towering symbol of peace in City Z, had never felt so oppressive. The echo of her reprimand in the conference room was still ringing in her ears. Moon Byulyi and Moon Yongsun, Moonbyul and Solar; both esteemed S-class heroes sat across from a nervously squirming A-Class Hero, Rosé.

Moonbyul clears her throats, and with a piercing stare at the heroine seated them, "Miss Rosé, I understand that your skills are above average for an A-Class hero, but your temperament is abysmal."

Rosé shrinks back under the withering glare as Solar also begins to speak up, "Do to your impulsiveness and charging a Demon level monster without foresight, several of your teammates were injured." Solar pauses, pinning Rosé with a disappointed look, "This kind of behavior does not reflect well on our organization or your own reputation as a hero."

"Therefore," Moonbyul continues for Solar as they share a significant glance before looking down at the hero before them, "you will be demoted to B-Class, effective immediately."

***

Stomping out of the Hero Association's headquarters, in frustration, Rosé lashed out at the world around her. Trash cans flew into the air as she kicked them away.

"Damn it all!" she hissed under her breath, glaring daggers at anything that caught her eye, "Demote me to B-Class?! Just because I was doing my job?! Maybe stop being so fucking useless and maybe you wouldn't have gotten hurt!"

Stopping in her tracks, Rosé heaved a heavy sigh, In her angry haze, she spotted a random woman standing in her path, holding plastic bags filled with groceries.

"What do you want, lady?" Rosé snapped impatiently at the woman who only stood in place, calmly watching Rosé with a curious gaze.

"You should pick up the trash."

Rosé blinked, taken aback by the woman's words, "Excuse me?"

"Someone could trip on the trash, and get hurt" the woman continued, unfazed by Rosé's glowering stare, "Pick up the trash."

Rosé snorts derisively before turning on her heels and continuing down the sidewalk, "Yeah, piss off, lady."

As Rosé walked away from the stranger, she failed to notice the woman continue down the sidewalk as well, picking up trash that Rosé had kicked into the air with each step.

"Are you in a bad mood?" A voice called out from behind Rosé, causing her to stop once again. Turning around, she saw the same strange woman following her

"Are you following me?" Rosé growled, glaring daggers at the woman, "Get lost."

"Not until you pick up your trash." The woman said pointedly

Rosé grits her teeth and growls, deciding she's had enough. With a huff, she turns and raises her fist, throwing a punch, planning to stop it right before it hits to scare the woman away.

But instead, the fist was effortlessly caught and the woman's sunhat flies off from the force of Rosé's blow, revealing golden eyes staring back at Rosé with amusement.

Rosé gapes, flabbergasted, "How did you—?!" she begins to sputter, "Are you a hero?!" Rosé exclaims incredulously as the woman releases her fist and easily catches the sunhat that had flown off.

"No, but I'm married to one." The woman answers smoothly as she places her sunhat back on her head, "Kim Jennie is her name."

Rosé stares blankly for a moment, trying to process what this strange woman was saying, "Wait, Kim Jennie?! As in Oracle?"

The woman chuckles softly, her golden eyes sparkling with amusement as she nods, "Yes, I'm Oracle's wife. Nice to meet you Miss...?"

Rosé stammers for a moment before catching herself, "Park Chaeyoung," she quickly replies before frowning again, "But look, I don't care who you are or who your wife is, get lost!" Rosé snarls impatiently before continuing down the sidewalk once again. This time however, Jennie's wife followed after her.

After several moments of silence between them, the woman spoke up again, "You seem like you have a lot on your mind, Chaeyoung."

"Argh, just leave me alone lady!" Rosé yells over her shoulder as she continued walking at a brisk pace. The woman only chuckled again and matched Rosé's pace beside her.

"It's never good news when someone walks out of HQ with a frown on their face, maybe we can talk about it over coffee?" They suggestswith a smile, glancing at Rosé hopefully, "I know a nice cafe around the corner."

Rosé groaned in annoyance but slowed her pace, realizing that arguing with this strange woman was getting her nowhere, "Fine, whatever. And can you just tell me your name?"

The woman smiles and takes off her sunhat, those brilliant golden eyes shining once again

"Jisoo. Kim Jisoo."

***

Song Yuqi hums softly to herself as she brushes her teeth, her other hand preoccupied scrolling through her emails on her phone. Swallowing down the minty foam, Yuqi grins at herself in the mirror before she makes it out of her and Soyeon's shared bedroom.

"Babe, is breakfast ready?" Yuqi calls out as she made her way to the kitchen, finding her wife, Song Soyeon, cooking away at their stove.

"What do you think?" Soyeon responds without turning around as she flipped the sunny side up egg she had been making over onto a plate next to several pieces of toast and bacon already prepared. Grabbing two plates from the cabinet above her, Soyeon slid the cooked eggs onto one plate and placed the toast on the other before carrying both plates to the dining table.

"Western today?" Yuqi asks curiously as she grabbed utensils and joined Soyeon at the table,

Soyeon only chuckles as she slides into the chair across from Yuqi, "They're our favorite, why not? Oh and you can pick up your clothes at the laundromat after this, Miss Kwon messed up the whites and darks so we got free laundry for this week."

Yuqi grins as she cut into her sunny side up egg, "Stingy, are we, Miss Dragon's Bane?"

Soyeon rolls her eyes with a chuckle, "No, just economical," she replied before taking a bite of her bacon, "Besides, your clothes are always so sweaty and gross after work."

Yuqi hums in agreement as she chewed thoughtfully, "Yeah, cause I kick ass. And these babies," she lifts up her fists proudly for emphasis, "kick even harder."

"You don't kick with your fists." Soyeon retorts, sipping her coffee, "but they do knock people out the same."

Yuqi laughs loudly and continues to eat as Soyeon also dug into her breakfast. Once both heroes had finished eating, Yuqi grabbed their dirty dishes and headed to the sink while Soyeon made her way to the bedroom to change for another busy day of heroism.

***

"Good morning, Silent Mirage." Jang Wonyoung, also known as the B-Class hero, 'Queen of all Trades' greeted Miyeon quietly as she entered the training room.

"Miyeon's fine outside hero duty, Miss Wonyoung." Miyeon corrects with a smile before waving a hand dismissively, "And good morning to you too, Queen of all Trades. Any monster assignments today?"

Wonyoung shakes her head in response, "On call.." she answers before stretching her arms above her head and rolling her shoulders, "How about you? Training?"

Miyeon nods in response, "And Minnie is out on a scouting mission today, so I'll need a sparring partner." she explains before beginning to stretch as well, "Want to pair up?"

Wonyoung hums thoughtfully before grinning and nodding, "Sure, don't kick my ass too hard, Miss S Class." she teases with a playful wink. Miyeon chuckles softly in response as they both begin to warm up for their training session.

***

"Five hundred and thirty four kilometers away, wind direction northeast at two point five kilometers per hour." Minnie murmurs to herself as she adjusts the scope on her sniper rifle. Her sight was zeroed in on the target: a large Demon level monster that had been spotted roaming around City Y, a neighboring city of her own hometown of City Z.

Her sight follows the monster's weak point by it's neck, noting the oval-shaped spot just under it's jawline. Minnie , the 'Bullseye Enchantress' clicks her tongue thoughtfully and waits for the monster to stand still after it's assault on the local citizens, giving Minnie the perfect shot. Just as expected, the monster lowers it's fist, as it catches it's breath from the rampage it had caused moments prior. Holding her breath, Minnie steadies her hands on the sniper rifle before pulling the trigger and watching with satisfaction as the bullet pierces through the monster's weak point. The demon level threat lets out a roar of agony audible all way to the skyscraper which Minnie was perched upon before collapsing dead onto the sidewalk below.

Minnie grins to herself and lowers her sniper rifle, "Bullseye, pow!" she cheers quietly to herself before packing up her sniper rifle and making her way down to City Y to report the monster's death to the Hero Association's Headquarters.

***

Shuhua is left slack jawed after hearing the announcement and earning a few weird looks from other heroes walking by.

"S-Class?! You?!" she exclaims incredulously, staring at Yiren who looks back at her with a smug grin. Shuhua shakes her head in disbelief, "You're S Class?" she repeats again

"That's right cous, Me the amazing 'Identity Echo' have just been promoted to S Class." Yiren boasts proudly, striking a victory pose, "And monsters will now tremble in fear when they hear my name!"

Shuhua only shakes her head once again as Yiren continues to brag, "Well congrats! Maybe now you can last two seconds in a fight against me rather than one." she teases, causing Yiren to scowl at her cousin

Yiren huffs, crossing her arms indignantly, "Okay, not really fair being blessed with unli-strength, but your sarcasm will not work on me!" she defends before turning on her heels and walking away from Shuhua.

Shuhua only grins as she pulls out her phone to text her wife about the exciting news.

Shuhua: baby, guess what my cousin Yiren just did?!

Yeh Jinjin~: Tell me~?

Shuhua: she got promoted to S Class!!!!!!!!! 🤠💃

Yeh Jinjin~: Omg that's amazing, tell her congratulations from me too~ <3. Also what do you want for dinner tonight? Chicken or beef? I'm fighting a cow monster rn so...

Shuhua only chuckles lovingly, replying beef with several emojis as she goes to catch up to her cousin

A/N: Yo, I didn't like the pacing or the writing style of the previous entries so I'm redoing and reuploading this story. I'm much more pleased with this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 32K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
52.8K 1.2K 31
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
354K 12.4K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
482K 17K 194
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...