First Wife Or First Love 💕

By Nishfanfic25

When you're on a path where you had to choose between your wife whom you're forced to marry with and your lov... More

Ashi or Avneet..??
New year party.
Developing feelings.
Realisation of love.
Dream proposal.
The sweet proposal.
Cat fight 😸
Vaishu's Anger
Ashi's cunning plan.
Sid throws ashi out.
Broken souls.
Ik yaad purani hai..
Finally together ❤️
Bundle of joy 💖
Secret revealed.
Heart attack.
Death anniversary

Avu agrees for wedding.

768 82 64
By Nishfanfic25

(Heyya peeps..!! I'm re-editing the last paragraph because I'm also feeling like that whatever I had written is totally wrong, I'm making some changes but not fully so that atleast it won't be a rape scene and readers too will not feel bad reading it, and I don't wanna show randeep's image as a rapist so I'm making changes, so sorry for the inconvenience dear readers, hope you'll understand.)

Next day, Avu decides to make Sid realise his mistake which he was doing by leaving her. Thinking something, she dials her father no. and calls him to ask for the boy's contact no with whom he had fixed her marriage. He happily gives her, Avu calls on that number and gets happy to know that he's one of her school and college friend "Rohan Mehra". They were classmates, then friends in school and best friends in college. After talking with him for sometime and planning something, she smirks and goes and get ready as she wants to look so hot that everyone's attention should be only and only on her.

Soon she gets ready and goes down only to find Rohan waiting for her. They both side hug eachother and after Avu tells him about the whole matter, he agrees to be a part of her plan. After discussing their plan they both left to club as Avu knows that whatever the matter is Sid will definitely try every possible thing to get rid of ashi.

It was 9:30pm when they both reaches the xyz club. They meet there with jannat and Faisu who were Avu's friends, avu has called them too so that no one gets doubt on them. The atmosphere inside the club was very enthusiastic. Avu's eye's roam all around the club only to find one specific person she was craving to see since morning. Rohan, fainat too was looking for Sid as they both had meet few times in college when Sidneet were in relationship. He spots Sid and signs avu, she looks towards Sid only to find him standing with a drink in his hand, near the bar with randeep, ashi, roshni(time pass of Rd) rits, manjul, bhavin, sameeksha, Jaireem, bhavesh, ashnoor. They goes towards Sid and his friends while rohan puts his hand around Avu's waist.

Sid was looking otherside when he hears her voice and looks towards her from bottom to top who was looking hot as fire. But his eyes stuck on one particular point and his eyes turned red in anger while jaw clenched seeing Rohan's hand around Avu's waist.

Avu's outfit.

Sid's outfit.

Ashi's outfit.

(Imagine rest outfits yourself guy's).

Sid(in mind)-: fuck... What the hell she's wearing...?? Babygirl I know you're beautiful, sexy and hot, it's perfectly fitting her, she's at fire but why she had to wear this much exposing and backless dress in public place that too at night...?? Had she lost her mind or what...?? This dress is so short and bodycon... It's not covering her full body and what's the need of coming here and that too with this rohan... If she wants to come then she should atleast inform me but no why she'll..?? She's Avneet Kaur, my most stubborn girl and her stubbornness has increased because of me, I should have been careful when bhabhi had said me to not to fulfill her every demands in a moment like this... And why the freak she has to stick with this Rohan, I'll kill him with my bare hands... But wait I'm getting what are you trying to do Avneet, all the best do whatever you want but you'll not succeed as I know your intentions... You were crying till yesterday and suddenly today you're so happy, I'm sure that something is cooking in your small mini brain... But I'm also "The Siddharth Nigam" I'm not gonna react and I know on what time what I had to do... He was thinking this while staring Avu with blank face and was about to say something.

Sid was about to say something which gets noticed by Avu as her full concentration from the corner of her eyes was on Sid. Avu says before he could speak.

Avu-: hey everyone... Meet my to be husband "Rohan Mehra"... She says while looking at others making all of them shocked. They all except fainat and rohneet(Rohan+Avneet), Ashi look towards Sid who was trying to control his anger looking them close. Ashi was the most happiest person listening it.

Ashi-: it's the first best decision you had ever taken avneet.. congratulations, may you have a happy married life ahead... She says while Avu rolls her eyes and smirks saying.

Avu-: sure, sure... My married life is gonna be awesome but what about your married life which is getting worse day by day... You know what I'll suggest you that divorce him and find someone else because you and Siddharth happy together, not possible ever in any birth so instead of spoiling your life you should find someone else of your "TYPE"... She says while Ashi chooses to ignore her as she thinks that Avu is saying all this just due to jealousy and because Sid has broken up with her and had return to his home and said Ashi to come with him here as he doesn't have any partner and also bought a dress for her but poor she, doesn't know that the dress was bought by Randeep, not him and she's not aware about Sid's plan. Avu gets angry as for the first time someone else except her Sid, abhinavi has ignored her. She was going to shout at her but rohan holds her hand and shakes his head in no.

Rohan-: hii all of you... It's nice meeting you all... Btw tomorrow is our engagement so I invite you please join us on our special day... He says while other nod's as now they are getting lil that what is going on, this is the reason of their breakup.

Rd-: Sudden marriage... Why..?? I mean Avneet and buddy love eacho...

Avu(cutting him in between)-: that was past... Your buddy had only said me to move on, I wasn't ready because I don't want to marry any stranger but when I got to know that my marriage is fixed with rohan so I got ready in a moment and I don't have any problem in marrying him as he loves me... She says with a fake blush, rohan nod's while Sid rolls his eyes.

Rohan-: baby let's go... We're here to celebrate... Let's go Faisu and Jan...

Avu/jan-: yeah... And they were going towards other side of bar when Sid's friend's stops them and asks them to join them at which they agree while whole time Sid's eye's was on rohan and avneet who were sticking with eachother which he wasn't at all liking even a bit. He was just feeling like to seperate them and pulling Avu to him and tell him that she's his but he can't do this because he only had given her his swear to marry with the boy choosen by her dad so now she's doing according to him and if he'll interfere so it will just mess everything more and on top of that his Avneet is happy and smiling with rohan so he decides not to say or react anything. He turns his face looking otherside.

Rits-: guy's let's go and dance... She says while everyone except Sid and roshni agrees, and goes to dance floor. Sid gestures something to randeep and Jai while they both nods. Jai takes Reem to the other side of dance floor so that she can't be able to look at Ashi and to make Reem forget about Ashi for now and making her busy with him in romancing as Sid and Jai both are aware that surely Sm has said Reem to keep an eye on both sidashi and to take care of ashi and they can't take risk so it's important to separate both of them. Rd takes ashi forcefully to dance floor. Rohan and Avneet were dancing closely just to show Sid but he wasn't even looking in their direction. But don't know why rohan started liking Avneet being close with him, he was getting attracted again towards her as she was his school crush, and then college crush, he was sexually getting attracted to her that time, her beauty has always clean bowled him and he had diverted his mind from her when he met Sid for the first time and she introduced him as her boyfriend and after it now again those college time feelings started arising inside him. Her beauty and hotness has increased a lot from that time which was again attracting him. He knows that this is not a mere crush or attraction but infatuation. He was getting lost in admiring her facial structure when Avu's voice breaks his trance.

Avu(whispers)-: Why the fuck he's not looking at us...?? She asks him while rohan shrugs and Avu leaves rohan and make herself free from his hold and turns back and looks in the direction where Sid was seeing and smirking. She follows his gaze and her eyes fell upon randeep and Ashi.

Ashi was trying to move out from randeep's hold but he wasn't leaving her, infact he hold her tightly from her bare waist and pulls her closer to him and starts dancing. Ashi was literally pushing him but his hold was getting more tighter on her. Tears formed in Ashi's eye's, Rd notices it and was feeling bad for her. Randeep looks at Sid who was smirking, he feels it wrong so he leaves her making Sid rolls his eyes at Rd seeing him caring for her. Ashi wipes her tears and was about to go and sit on couch when some bad boy's block her way and starts teasing her and touching her inappropriately, she was begging them to leave her but they were not listening her. When one boy's hand's moves towards her chest but before he could touch her sm1 holds his hand and punch him hardly making everyone and the music stops and look towards them. Ashi looks at the person who was none other than Sid, the manager comes there and apologize to Sid and throws that boy's out of the club.

Ashi was about to hug Sid but he steps back and goes back while the music again starts and others starts dancing. She goes and stands beside sid and was smiling to herself. Sid gives her a glass of juice which she takes it and drinks while all this wasn't at all liked by Avu. She was fuming in anger and went towards the bar counter near Sid while rohan too follows her but suddenly he moves out of the club as he got a call. She sees Sid busy in his so called wife which makes her more angry.

Avu(to bartender)-: one mezcal for me... She orders the bartender and he gives her the drink and she finishes it in 5 mins and ask for another like this she drinks 12-14 shots of mezcal and now she was fully drunk. Rohan comes there only to find her full drunk, he sees her moving towards Sid but she stumbles and was about to fall down due to her high heels but rohan shouts her name and holds her on time.

At the same time Sid turns to find Avu fully drunk, he get's shocked seeing tears flowing from her eyes and her eyes were puffy. He pulls her towards him while jerking rohan's hand badly from her. He holds her petite figure carefully in his arms while Avu stops crying and nuzzles in his neck putting her both arms around his neck and putting her whole weight on him which was nothing for Sid. Ashi was feeling hell jealous seeing Avu close to Sid and his hand around her. She gives Avu a disgusting look while Avu was busy in inhaling his scent.

Sid(coldly)-: What type of men you're..?? You can't take care of her properly then how can you even think of marrying her and taking her responsibility... How can you leave her alone here when you know that she's so innocent and fragile...?? He burst upon him and was busy in shouting upon him while rohan was feeling guilty as Sid was right. Avu shivers due to his rude tone and moves back but again stumbles due to intoxication. Ashi holds her arm from one hand and puts her another hand on her back with fake concern, Sid holds Avu's hand and pulls her closer to him but she was still scared. Sid makes her understand to not to be scared and he wasn't shouting upon her. He was explaining when Ashi taking a chance opens Avu's dress zip which get's noticed by Randeep and roshni. They both fumes in anger, roshni whispers it to Sid, he keeps his hand on the back of her dress and just had closed half zip when it stucks in between. He closes his eyes in frustration and take her out from the club while picking her up in his arms carefully. Ashi was about to go behind them when Randeep stops her and drags her outside from the club while Ashi was trying to come out from his hold.

(A/n-: Guy's it's slightly mature content so please don't read if you're uncomfortable.)

He throws her inside the car and locks it and he himself sit on driving seat and drive towards his home. Reaching home randeep drags ashi inside his house and signs all the servants to leave(he lives alone guy's). He pushes her on the couch and moving closer to her, he attacks on her lips and starts kissing her. The kiss was full of anger and while kissing he opens her hair. Ashi was trying to push him but wasn't so strong. He breaks the kiss after sometime and starts placing kisses on her jawline, neck and collarbone. He opens the string of her top making it lose, ashi holds it from her hand so that it doesn't fall down. He gets up from her and picking her up, he takes her towards his room and throw her on bed.

Rd-: bohot shauk hai na tumhe dusre ki izzaat ke saath khelne ka, dusro ke character pe ungli uthane ka, unhe badnam karne ka, ek ladki hoke sabke saamne dusri ladki ki izzaat ko (You are very fond of playing with other's respect, pointing fingers at other's characters, defaming them, being a girl you tried to disgrace her infront of everyone, you opened the zip of her dress for... I can't even say it, you're so disgusting... How could you fall so low...?? You love playing with others dignity na so Now today I'll play with you and let's see who's gonna come to save you... Saying this he hovers over her and starts kissing her neck, he removes her top and starts kissing her cleavage. Rd was about to remove her bra when he realises that what he's doing, it's not any one night stands he do but there would be girls consent too in that and it's molestation what he's doing with her and where there's no consent from her and it's a crime. Surely he's a Playboy who loves doing one night stand but he's not a rapist who will do something like this, he looks towards Ashi who was screaming and crying to leave her but he felt guilty as he wasn't listening to her and would have been done a sin due to the anger which he was having on her as today Ashi had crossed every limits by opening Avu's dress zip. He had backed off from doing anything with her but her act has only forced him to bring her here. He gets up from her and thanks to God that he stopped him on time from doing a sin and becoming a rapist.

Rd closes his eyes and makes Ashi sit on the bed and covers her with a duvet. He apologize to her and explain her that whatever she was trying to do with Avu in home and today in club was totally wrong. He tries to explain her sweetly as Avu has only told him that no person is bad from birth, but the bad situation makes them worst and force them to do something wrong and same is happening with ashi too. But ashi was too adamant to understand anything, she just wanted Sid to accept her as his wife and love her and forget avneet which is next to impossible. Rd facepalms himself as it's seriously useless to explain her. He says her to set her hairs, dress and makeup so that he drop her to Sid's home where she's leaving and also to not tell about this to anyone.

TBC...

Guy's I know you all must haven't been like this chapter a lot, but trust me atlast they both will be together, if any ashdeep fan reading it so please don't take any of them wrong. It's necessary for them to start a lil big conversation which is started not from both side but from Randeep's side, I know it was just explaining but atleast they talked and I guess most of the readers would have understood what I mean and I'll not tell much but yeah if any ashdeep fan is here and want there moment so they can surely tell me.

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Bubbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 4.8K 74
What happens when u have to sacrifice your love to save your love 💔 Love,Hate,Betrayal,Jealousy,Anger,Trust Avneet-Siddharth-Ashi W...
21K 1.3K 38
Siddharth and Avneet were in same college. Sid is in relationship with Rits. Because of some reasons Sidneet spent their night. Because of Avi's preg...
41.5K 2.2K 44
Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur are tied in the pure bond called marriage.What happens when two opposite souls have to be together for their whole li...
14K 839 38
Heyy lovelies!!! As you all know, "Her Baby Boy" is one of my favorite fanfics to write, and I know one of your favorite fanfics to read!! So here's...