Dekuverse reaction.

By 1C3Drag0n

I teleport the characters from my hero academia into the theater to watch different versions of deku's story... More

The Summoning!
Possible Chapters(for my au)/other universes
Update on the schedule for the story and planned future chapters in order.
Izuku's Past Pt 2
The Beast
Memes for distration
Izuku Family Tree

Izuku's Past Pt 1

610 7 0
By 1C3Drag0n

Theater:
Theater thoughts:
Universe:
Universe thoughts:

My pov:
The title flashes across the screen as soon as the loading bar vanishes. I hear two people gasp in fear and third one cuss.
"I-i-i d-d-don't t-think th-this is a good idea!" Izuku stutters out as I look at him softly. "Izuku." I say seeing him flinch at my soft tone. "They need to know. Plus this will be only small parts of your past, seeing as you dont know the whole truth." I tell him, causing his eyes to widen in shock, and the mouthy blond to flinch as my eyes glance at him.
"There have been things in play behind the scenes of your lives that you must learn." I say as I lift my hand to start the screen. "These poor mortals will be shocked to know the truth of their world." I think to myself with a sigh

The screen shows a young Izuku sitting in a large study, walls filled with notebooks visible to the screen, each bind marked with names of the quirks that are written inside them.

"Dad's study?" Izuku whispers in shock and fear as he grabs his head in pain, then looks back at the screen as a blurry figure enters the room, unable to be seen by the audience. "Sir! Why can't we see who that is?" Iida asks me confused. "All you need to know about him for now, is thats Izuku's father, youll find out more about him latter." I tell them getting weird looks.
"Izuku? Why are you in here without supervision again" the slightly distorted voice of the man asks his son as izuku holds up his hero notebook #1 to show his dad. "Look daddy! I put my quirk down!" He says excitedly, his eyes light up with joy and wonder.

Izuku, Bakugo, and Allmight gasp in shock and fear at this revelation, their and Nedzu's eyes wide while the others in the theirter are confused.

His father gasps in fear. "Izuku. I hate to say this again, but you cant have anything or any memory of it soon. For the fate of my life lies in your future." The voice says softly, sparks flying through the room, as the man places his hand onto young izuku's head causing his son to collapes into his father's arms. "You'll understand one day. Untill then, as much as i hate to have to do this, you must live life as a quirkless. I'm sorry my son." The blurry man says, as he pets his sons head then packs his bags and leaves.

The room is silent for a few moments as I keep the screen paused. "Izuku?" I whisper worried for the boys mental health.

3rd pov:
"I had a quirk this whole time. My father somehow hide it from me, caused me to loose my memories of it, and left cause my quirk is the key to save him." Izuku starts to hyperventilate, while Ochako hugs him tightly, having already been told he lived most of his life quirkless. The only thing she doesnt know is the truth of the quirk he holds now.
After a few minutes he calms down while Ochako lightly pets his head, his body shaking with sobs while most of the room sits in confusion.

My pov:
"1C3D? What did his father mean?" Momo asks the god as he faces away from his guests. "He ment that Izuku would live without his quirk like a quirkless." I say, as Bakugo explodes. "That doesnt make any sense! Unkle's quirk is fire breathing! Plus the doctor said stuped deku was born quirkless!" Bakugo shouts then slaps his hands over his mouth as the whole crowd gasps in shock.
"You will understand about his father later, but about the doctor, he is an old friend of Izuku's father." I say, turning back to the screen as the next scene of Izuku's past starts up.

A few weeks later:

"I'm sorry, but Hisashi Midoriya has vanished without a trace. We believe he has been kidnapped." An officer tells a younger, skinny Inko with a sleeping Izuku on the couch. "W-what?" She says shocked, then turns to face the sleeping Izuku to make sure he is still asleep. "Your saying he vanished without a trace! He's been gone for over 2 weeks now!" She whisper yells, taking her anger out on the officer.

Izuku and Bakugo both curl into themselves, while the rest of the audience watches in shock as The muttering of "An angry mommy is a scary mommy" from Izuku who Ochako quickly hugs to help calm him down again.

She quickly sighs and apologizes to the officer, before letting him go, and turning back to Izuku who she goes to and hugs on the couch while he naps.
"Hisashi. Where are you at? Our child needs you. I hope your safe, I don't want to lose anyone else. Who knows where my brothers are. Plus I think mom failed to finish the villain in her letter." She thinks to herself as she pets Izuku's sleepy head.

A small gasp is again heard in the theatre followed by a soft voice saying "Inko?" sadly, except this time its only recognized by 2 people in the room.
"Who said that! Reveal yourself villain!!!" Bakugo yells, jumping to his feet only to be grabbed by the chair and forcefully held in place as I sigh while rubbing my forehead. "I will introduce the other members when it is time. For now don't worry about it, no one in the theater has any intention of hurting anyone else. Unless that person is Minetta." I say with a smile, as the mentioned grapestain shakes in fear, and I turn back to face the new scene on the screen.

A few years later.
An fresh middle school Izuku lays beaten on the ground with a pool of blood around his head as 4 adult shadows walk away, one stopping long enough to spit on the near dead body and laugh. "Die already you fucking quirkless bitch!" He says as the shadows vanish laughing wildly.

The moment the scene fills the screen the whole theater is dead silent, not a word is spoken as they watch in shock as their beloved classmate lays near death on the video.

As Izuku lays there he twitches "I'll show them! I will become a hero!" He thinks as he blacks out, then a shadow wraps itself around Izuku's body for almost a minute, then when it vanishes almost all of his wounds are gone, leaving only a few small ones, while almost all the blood on the ground has also vanished.

The video blanks, then comes to near the end of the second middle school year.
"I'd pass out these career sheets but I know you all want to become heroes!" The teacher said, his voice the one that spoke as Izuku laid dying in the previous scene.

"Sensei? What is the name of this school by chance?" Nedzu asks me,  a dark look on his face. Before I can reply Bakugo, surprisingly, speaks up. "Aldura JR High. I wanna help you with whatever you plan please." He says, shock still on his face from seeing Izuku laying out on the floor bleeding out.

The scene shifts to a little later where it shows the class laughing at Izuku for wanting to enter UA quirkless. His classmates taking very demonic forms in his eyes as he cowers in fear of another beating. "I don't know how much longer I can hold onto my dream. It feels so faint, I just wish I could die already and be done with life. Yet for some god forsaken reason I can't die!" Izuku thinks to himself as he packs up for the day, Bakugo stopping him and bullying him like always.

""Bakugo!"" The whole class yells at him, while he shrinks into his seat. "I know I shouldn't have!" He says, before I stop all of them with my hand raised. "Keep watching to understand." I say, confusing everyone.

The scene shifts to show the teacher standing just outside the other doors, when his eyes flash purple, causing Bakugo to stop mid step while him and the other bullies were leaving. "You know there might be a way for you to be a hero, pray for a quirk in your next life, and swan dive off the roof of a building!" He says as he leaves the room.
"Why did I just say that? I hate him for thinking he's better than me, but that would destroy aunty, which I could never want. Plus I still see him as a kind of brother, so why did I say that?" Bakugo thinks to himself before he hears a voice in his head. "He's trying to stop you from your goal. You would do anything to reach it!" The voice tells him, as his eyes glow purple for a second then goes back to normal as the screen goes blank.

"Wait? Does that mean Bakugo was manipulated into telling Izuku to kill himself?" Kaminari asks me causing everyone to look at him in shock. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He asks confused, while I chuckle at his predicament. "Yes, he was manipulated, for years in fact." I tell them, as I show multiple scenes of Bakugo and others hurting Izuku, except all of them show 4 different people with glowing purple eyes.
"These people are under the control of a single entity we will cover later." I tell them, as I turn to face the audience again. "Any other questions?" I ask them as Izuku raises his hand fastest.
"Yes?" I say pointing to him. "How much more of my past will you be showing?" He asks me worriedly. "Everything between this and after getting into UA, and some more stuff before this point. But that's not till later. All I will be showing now is part of the truth of the quirk you have been using." I say as I wave at the screen.

(Everything from the sludge attack on Izuku to getting OFA follows cannon story, so here is the best video I could find sorry.)

""What!!!!"" Everyone except those that knew of the quirk screamed. "All Might! You dumbass! I almost expelled him on the first day for not having control of his quirk and now I find out he got it the morning of the entrance exam! Why didn't you at least tell me it developed late!!" Aizawa yells, using his scarf to wrap up the Thin Might as he tries to run and hide. "You dumbass idiot!" RG (Recovery girl) yells slapping him with her cane, "That's not how you teach someone to use their quirk for the first time! No wonder he was in my office so much!" She yells as they both proceed to beat him while I watch in silence. While this was happening, Izuku refuses to look at Ochako while she is staring at him, as if waiting for an answer as to why he didn't tell her.

(End pt 1 of Izuku's past.
I will be doing a villain deku story next, but would prefer to only have to write a reaction. If anyone has a good villain deku story I could use I would appreciate the help, if not the next chapter might not be out for a while.

Edit: I may release pt 2 of Izuku's past which will be a major discussion on what they had seen, before I finish the villain deku chapter. Will decide by next week which to work on.

Remember I love all my supporters! Plus Izuocha 4 life!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.7K 26
𝙸 πš πš˜πšžπš•πš 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπšŠπš›πšπš‘ πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞, π™Ήπš˜πšŽπš• π™Όπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› I DON'T OWN THE LAST OF US OR ANY CHARACTERS ALL...
807K 14.5K 29
π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ—π—…π—’ π–Ώπ—…π—Žπ–Ώπ–Ώ π–»π–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—π–Ύπ–½: π—ƒπ–Ίπ—‡π—Žπ–Ίπ—‹π—’ 6 2021 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽: 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 17 2021 π–Όπ—π–Ίπ—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ π—‚π—‡π–Όπ—…π—Žπ–½π–Ύπ–½ π–Ίπ—‹π–Ύβœ“...
172K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.8K 125 4
The fallen angel stabbed Issei hoping to kill him.But she made a mistake.This mistake would lead Issei to becoming the strongest.