Dating My Brother's Best Frie...

By RatTrap438

Chase Sexton has a little sister, Kaylee. She lives at his house in Florida. But, when Chase brings her to di... More

Leave.
That's Jett
maybe we arent friends
What the fuck?
I want you to be my girlfriend
July
Over School
Can I
Lindsey
Chill on the PDA
Great Heavens
Waiting For
Injury
Trouble
Winner
Outdoors
merica
dying man
Raleigh
way to much whiskey
my job +a/n
Trust me again

Rough

170 1 0
By RatTrap438

About a month had passed since their argument, and neither one of them had said anything to each other. Jett was in a really bad spot. The only time he even left his house was to race or ride. He would either drink til he drowned or cry himself to sleep every night. 

Jett walked into his house and threw his keys on the counter. He leaned his elbows on the bar and buried his face in his hands. He went to the counter, and went to grab a bottle of alcohol. He picked it up, and stared at it. He shook his head as he opened it. "What is wrong with me." He said as he put his lips to the bottle and drank some. He set it back down, and went outside and looked over his backyard. He stared at some trees for awhile, lost in his own thoughts before going and laying down on the couch and scrolling through old pictures of them. He knew he needed to stop if he ever wanted to move on and not be a train wreck but he couldn't help it. He heard the door open and seen Chase walk inside of his messy house. Jett watched him walk into the living room and sit down on the couch.

"So when are you gonna talk to her again?" Jett shrugged. "Probably never."

"Jett you and I both know that you cannot live without her, and she's been as much as a train wreck as you have."

Jett stared at the tv, which hadn't been turned on in weeks. "I guess, I guess I'm  just afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid of hurting her again."

Chase watched Jett trying to read his face but it was just emotionless. 

"See you at Daytona."

Chase said as he stood up and left. Jett didn't fly out until later that night but he went to get his bag ready. He walked into his bathroom, and stared at himself in the mirror. He looked like a stranger. He grabbed the rest of the stuff he would need before leaving the house and driving to the airport. 

****race day****

Jett arrived at the track and went back to the HRC semi. He went inside and put on his gear, and went back out to talk with his mechanic. After his mechanic made some changes, Jett went to go find Chance cause he was bored. He was walking through the pits near the end, and he heard something going on between the Kawasaki trailers, so out of curiosity he went and looked to see what was up. He turned the corner, and seen something he really didn't want to see. He watched as Colt Nichols had some girl, he couldn't tell what she looked like or who she was, pushed up against the side of the trailer. Jett ran over and put himself between the two and grabbed Colt's collar, and pushed him backwards a few steps.

"What the fuck are you doing you fucking dumbass!?" Jett yelled into his face.

"Shush Jett your just mad cause it's your girlfriend or ex or whatever the fuck." Jett looked back, and sure as shit, Kaylee was standing there crying her eyes out. She seen his eyes soften when he looked at her, before they turned black again, and before Colt could even think Jett smoked him 3 times, knocking him out. He let go of Colt's shirt, letting him fall to the ground, and ran back to her and held her as tight as he could.

"Hey it's ok, I'm here. He's never gonna touch you again." Jett said as he ran his fingers through her hair while she cried into his chest. He looked up when he heard footsteps and seen Chase appear. He slid his phone into his pocket and walked over to the two. He looked behind Jett and seen Colt passed out on the ground, and Jett's bloody hand. "The fuck?" 

"Colt just tried, to well, you know-"

"Oh hell no he didn't. He better wake up soon so he can have round 2."

"You wanna go back to the semi?" Jett whispered to her. She nodded, and he picked her up and started to walk to the semi when Hunter pulled up in the golf cart. Jett gave him the "don't say anything I'll explain later" look and sat down, and Chase sat next to him. Hunter pulled up to the Honda semi and Chase and Hunter stayed outside while Jett brought Kaylee in. He sat down on the bed like thing, while he put her on his lap and she rested her head against his shoulder.

"I think we need to, umm, talk about a few-"

"We can talk later just please don't leave for right now."

He nodded as he wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her as close as he could.

"But you are gonna need to tell me what all he did so I know how many times I need to punch him."

"You got there before he did anything to bad. Jett I was so fucking scared."

"You shoulda kneed him in the nuts."

She laughed as he moved a piece of her hair out of her face. 

"Now my makeups probably all fucked up."

"Good thing you look better without it."

Jett glanced at his phone, "I gotta go to qualifying."

"No you don't."

"As much as I would love to stay here with you, I have to."

"Bullshit."

He laughed as he grabbed his boots and started buckling them. He put on his gloves and grabbed his helmet and goggles, and went to walk out.

"Get over here Jett."

"Am I in trouble?" He said as he came back. She walked over to him and hugged him. "Nope. Please don't crash." She told him as she kissed his cheek.  "I promise to keep it on two wheels. And when I'm done I'll come right back here." He left the trailer and went out to his bike. He got ready and rode over to the track and got going. He caught up to Colt, and he tried to go around him, but of course Colt ran him high and pushed him over the berm. Now it was on, and Jett took off. He was going to wreck this kid. After about 2 laps Jett got through all the other riders and was on Colt's back tire. They went into the next corner, and Jett hit Colt as hard as he could. He looked back across the triple, and seen Colt was still laying on the ground and Jett smiled. When qualifying ended, Jett rode back to the Honda semi, and set his bike on the stand and went inside the trailer. He went in, and seen Colt in the room and no one else was in there. 

"What was that about?" Colt yelled standing up.

"Well, I think you should know. Play stupid games win stupid prizes."

"What stupid games did I play?"

"Are you fucking stupid. What the hell do you think."

"Well maybe if you weren't motocross' golden boy and just got anything you wanted you would know what it feels like."

"I am not motocross' golden boy, that title is Deegan's. And so what if I am? I worked my ass off to get to where I am. And if you can't get over that you can't put your self onto girls at a fucking supercross race, where I know damn well she told you many times to stop, then I have no reason to race you, speak to you, or treat you with any sort of respect."

Jett said as he grabbed his phone and wallet and walked out of the trailer. He grabbed his phone seeing a text.

K🥵❤: colt came back to honda, i'm at husky with paige craig

Jett-im coming over there, i yelled at colt for awhile

K🥵❤: good

Jett continued walking to the Husqvarna semi, and when he got there he seen Paige, Kaylee and Christian all talking by his bike. He walked into the tent, and Lennon ran over.

"Hi Jett."

"Hey Lennon." He said picking her up and holding her above his head.

"Don't drop my child Jett."

"Yes ma'am." He came walking over holding Lennon. Jagger was sitting on Christian's bike with Madden on the front. "You got beef with Colt? I was behind you and that wasn't no accident the way you put him down." Jett looked up to Kaylee to see the "say anything and your in trouble" look. "Yeah, you could say that."

"You're not telling me something."

Jett thought for a minute, "Personal issues. We'll just say that Colt is a terrible person and a waste to society." 

"JETT LAWRENCE!"

They all turned around, to see Colt waddling over. Jett couldn't even stop from laughing, the way Colt was walking was fucking hilarious.

"Dude, we've already discussed this. Get over it."

"We weren't done with our conversation when you ran away."

"Ran away? Dawg I was stopping myself from beating the piss out of you for the second time today."

"Beat the piss out of me, you barely did anything to me."

"Bro you were passed out on the ground what are you talking about."

"You were just mad cause your little whore girlfriend likes me more."

Jett charged up to him and grabbed his collar, and he seen for just a second the fear on his face. 

"Call her anything one more time. I fucking dare you. I hear one more thing come out of your mouth and I don't think I could even stop myself from rocking your world. You put on this tough guy act but your fucking nothing. Don't even act like your not afraid of me you fucking cripple. You really think that trying to put yourself onto a girl 10 years younger than you at a damn race is cool? What the fuck is wrong with that little brain of yours, cause you gotta get it fixed. And if you thought what I did wasn't much wait til you see Chase." As Paige heard what Jett was saying, she looked between Kaylee, Christian and Jett with her jaw dropped.

"You really think I'm scared of you? And why do you care you two have been broken up for what a month? She must have found a new rich dude to fuck." Jett tried to calm himself down, but that didn't work so he let his fists work again. Colt went down after the first few hits, but Jett went down with him and kept hitting his face. Christian pulled Jett off of him, and Jett stood there breathing heavy while he wiped the blood off of his knuckles. He laughed a little as he seen an AMA official walking towards him. "Jett, let's go."

"Brb fellas."

He said before walking out of the Husky tent and following the official to the AMA trailer.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Yall be safe and have fun! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 745 32
What happens when JC's little sisters come to visit him? Will JC miss his little sisters? Will they all end up living together? Or will he kick them...
7.2K 90 81
Lia Hodges moves back to her hometown in San Diego and lives with her brother and his fiancé. Some people remember her but one guy falls in love and...
3.6K 76 33
Daryn is Chiefs little sister. One day on race night something happens, she falls for one of her teammates.
35.8K 579 37
Kian's little sister Allie has known O2L for a long time. They're like her family. What happens when she starts to fall for Sam?