The Power Within

By All_of_My_H8

A young Saiyan from one universe travels to another universe to find her son. Hoping he'd be the strongest on... More

An Arranged Marriage
Honeymoon Suprise
Honeymoon Suprise pt. 2
Loving you
Son of a Saiyan
Enter Ice
The Alliance
Fitting in
I'm Sorry
Doppelgänger
Doppelgänger Pt. 2
Liar
My Dearest Layla
3 and a Half Kryptonians
New Beginnings
Kryptonite
Offspring
I Love You
Mariposa
Somethings Coming
Lessons
I Messed Up
Should I or Shouldn't I
Trance
What a Long Day
The Gang is All Here
Promise
A New Foe?
War
War pt. 2
War pt. 3
The Super Saiyan
Goodbye
Hope
The Son
Fucked Up
Oozaru
The Fortress
Celebration/Victory Party
5 Years Later
A/N

Reunion

125 12 1
By All_of_My_H8

We're finally home. As earth grew closer I couldn't help but feel emotional. "Finally. After so long." I was excited. "I'll see you soon."

Kara had fallen asleep just before we entered the Milky Way. She gets cranky when I wake her up form her nap so I just let her be.

We entered the atmosphere of the blue planet and that's when I felt him. My son's energy. At that moment I wished the pods would go faster, I wanted nothing more then to hold my baby boy.

The pods landed in the same field were Rhea met her demise. It felt good to be back. I stretched my body out and took deep breaths. After a few minutes energies were headed our way. Sam and Ruby's included. Another few minutes go by and helicopters could be heard.

"Here we go." I said straightening myself out.

The helicopters landed one by one. Everyone was here. Alex, J'onn, Winn, James, Eliza, Mon-El, even Barry and Oliver were here. There was also a man and woman I've never seen before. The man had Kryptonian energy. "Where's he been all this time?" And right next to them stood Lena, Sam, Ruby and in her arms was-

"My baby." My heart leaped for joy, jumping out of my chest and a beating at a rapid pace.

Ruby flew over to me and smiled.

"I'm glad your back." Ruby's smile went form ear to ear. "He's been waiting for you."

"Mommy." My baby cooed with his arms out stretched for me.

My whole body was shaking with excitement as I pulled the boy into my arms. I looked him over as he kicked his little legs. He has definitely grown, he looks more and more like Layla's mini me. I pulled him in for a big bear hug, I squeezed him so hard a tiny whimper escape his lips.

"I'm so sorry my boy. Mommy missed you so much." I said in between sobs. "I love you so much."

He wrapped his little arms around my neck. "Mommy."

At that moment my world was complete. My son was finally in my arms. Nothing can ruin this day.

"Where's Kara?" Both Alex and Lena asked in unison.

Well...that ruined it.

"She's asleep in the pod." I looked to my son and smiled at him.

I made my way back to the pod and opened the door. It hissed and revealed the blonde in her slumber.  Everyone crowded again.

"Kara." I said gently nudging her leg. "Kara it's time to wake up." But I got no response. This was normal. When pregnant with a Saiyan child sleep is crucial.

"Why is she responding!" Alex was quick to push past me.

I didn't let her get very far, I pulled her back and she looked at me in the eye. She was hurting I could see it and feel it.

"Kara is in a deep sleep. There is only one way to wake her up but you all might want to cover your ears."

They all looked at me funny but did as they were told.

I filled my lungs with air. "KARA! WAKE UP!"

The blond began to stir, she mumbled something but slipped right back to sleep.

"Kara. We're home." I said.

She stirred once again, "home." She mumbled. "Home. We're home!"

I giggled and helped her out of the pod.

She stretched her body. "Man this feels so good." She looked to my arms and she smiled. "He beautiful."

"Kara?" Lena said from behind me.

Kara stood up straight and I moved out of the way. Lena eyes immediately began to tear up and she crashed right into Kara for a hug. A lot of emotions radiated from both females. They sheared a passionate kiss and for the first time I felt no jealousy. No pull to Lena at all. I was happy for them.

Alex was the next one to run up and hug Kara tightly. This unknown Kryptonian and his human were next. Followed by Winn, James, J'onn and the rest of them. They all came together for a group hug. All except Sam, Ruby, my son and I.

"Good job Zen." Ruby said as she fist bumped me.

"Glad your back Zen." Sam smiled.

I missed them both a lot.

Everyone all commented that they were glad she's back and that they missed her. They all began to breakaway form the group hug except for Lena, she held on to Kara as if her life depended on it.

"I've missed all you guys. I'm glad to be back." Kara smiled as she too held on to Lena.

After a few seconds of everyone exchanging words then out of no where, Lena's demeanor changed. She stepped back and tilted her head down.

Fuck! Here we go.

"Kara?" Lena questioned. "Are you-?" She couldn't even finish her sentence.

Again everyone sort of flocked to the blonde Kryptonian.

I walked over to Ruby and Sam. "Will you watch him for a second please."

Skyler shifted to Sam's arms. I smiled at my boy and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you Sam."

"How did this happen?" Alex asked.

Kara met my eyes and everyone else followed her gaze. There might have been a handful of people here but I felt like the whole world was staring at me.

"What do you mean Kara?" Lena asked as she turned back to Kara.

"That's my baby." I said getting closer to the blonde.

Out of nowhere my face caught a right hook form Alex.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you." She shoved me and punched me again.

I wasn't going to stop her. I knew I'd get some kind of punishment for this.

"I trusted you with her and you do this!" Alex was furious. "We trusted you."

Everyone had something to say. Angry and confused words thrown my way. It was actually overwhelming.

"EVERYBODY SHUT IIIITTTT!" My frustration won out. "If you all will shut the hell up maybe you'll find out how this came to be."

They all calmed down some but the looks they gave me stayed the same.

"Alright, look it's not what any of you think. Kara and I were not intimate with each other. When I found out my mind was racing, trying to figure out how this happened."

"So what did happen. Explain." Alex said crossing over arms over her chest.

"Where I come from female couples can create a life by taking a life. That mixed with highly concentrated energy can awaken a woman's egg and make it fertile. With that being said, before we left I had just eliminated Rhea." I looked at Mon-El. "I understand if your upset that I killed your mother."

"Honestly, it was like a sigh of relief when I found out she was permanently gone. So I actually thank you for that." He said with a small nod.

I nodded back, "anyway, that was step one. Step two was more difficult for me to figure out. The highly concentrated energy came from me, I had to guide the solar flare to Kara. I needed to absorb the Sun's energy and redirect it to her. I had to let the Sun's energy flow with mine. After some time my spacesuit was cracking from the massive energy of the sun, so I had to push out more energy to try and get the Sun's energy faster.
Now when the energies were reviving Kara and healing her wounds, one of which was in the lower abdomen. That was dangerously close to her reproductive system. My energy awoken her egg, creating a little life.
I didn't mean for this to happen, it just did."

Everyone was soaking in the information. There was confusion on their faces. I get it I took me a while to figure out how it happened.

"Wait so your energy mixed with the Sun's energy and that flowed to Kara. But what about when your fighting? Your using energy then, would you run the risk of impregnating the opponent if it's a female?" Ruby asked breaking the silence.

"No. That's a different kind of energy. In order for me to get them pregnant I have to be in a certain...mood to do it."

Sam busted out laughing, "wait, so your saying that you were horny when you were reviving Kara."

"Hey! When you have solar flare energy flowing through you and at a rapid rate, you feel all kinds of things. Warmth, power and yes, arousal." I said taking my son back from Sam. "Thank you."

With Layla's scarf (that I always have with me) I wrapped up my boy to my back. Keeping him secure from falling.

"Lena?" Kara said taking a step towards her wife. "Lena. We were not intimate with each other. This was just, a tiny hiccup. I'm alive, if this is the price I have to pay then I'll gladly pay."

"Kara this is a lot to take in. I need some time to process all this." She simply said.

I noticed Kara's energy lower then spike back up. Almost like a light bulb that is slowly going out. I believe when that happens the baby is getting ready to grow again.

Before Kara's legs gave out on her I scooped her up in my arms. "I'll get you some food as soon as I get you to the DEO."

"We'll follow." J'onn said heading back towards the helicopters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2K 40
When Kara and Lena meet, they don't like each other, in fact they despise each other. The young reporter tries to refuse interviewing Miss Luthor...
3.5K 73 13
A Mobile Legends Heroes x Male Reader x Dragon ball crossover story. There is a boy named Y/n L/n who was summoned on the Land of Dawn by the two Sup...
6.6K 172 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...
14.7K 869 11
After years of people seeing Lena Luthor look like anybody but herself, she had finally met the person who saw her for well... her. She'd been comple...