𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ! [ rhy...

Door midnight_ink_

❛ a falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes ❜ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ "How . . ." She was at a loss... Meer

𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 !
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐑 !
𝐢. christmas cheer !
𝐢𝐢. the spring court ?
𝐢𝐢𝐢. welcome , feyre !
𝐢𝐯. kitchen mishaps !
𝐯. a ride with a demon !
𝐯𝐢. the suriel !
𝐯𝐢𝐢. the truth ( sort of ) !
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. tamlin sucks at flirting !
𝐢𝐱. amarantha's first strike !
𝐱. bonding time !
𝐱𝐢. night in shining armor !
𝐱𝐢𝐢. angels and faeries !
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. the solstice !
𝐱𝐢𝐯. high lord of the night court !
𝐱𝐯𝐢. amarantha's plaything !
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. child of faerie and angel !
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. a sadistic genie !
𝐱𝐢𝐱. the first task !
𝐱𝐱. give and take !
𝐱𝐱𝐢. love and lust !
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. upwards and onwards !
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. welcome home !
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 , 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 !
𝐢. nightmares and daydreams !
𝐢𝐢. welcome to velaris !
𝐢𝐢𝐢. the city of starlight !
𝐢𝐯. pieces of history !
𝐯. rita's !
QUICK QUESTION (will be removed)
𝐯𝐢. drunken memories !

𝐱𝐯. family trees !

2K 116 17
Door midnight_ink_

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙵 𝙸 𝙵 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽   !

( 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔰 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          "𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆?"

Ana stood in the doorway to Feyre's room, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched the girl and Alis pack clothing and personal items away. The blonde had originally wanted to laugh when she saw what Feyre was dressed in. It was the current fashion of the mortal lands, but it was ugly as Hell. 

She was stuffed into a frilly and confining dress that hid all her curves. The dress was made up of layers of pink silk, accented with white and blue lace. She was wearing a short, lightweight jacket of white linen, and atop her head was an angled and absurd little ivory hat. Ana was trying her best not to make fun of Feyre, but it was hard not to when she looked like a walking doily. 

Feyre tugged at her lace gloves as Alis left. "Yeah. After yesterday . . . Tamlin thinks it's best to send me back."

Ana nodded in understanding. Amarantha was coming as the days dwindled, and Ana would have preferred Feyre away from the wicked female. With a sad sigh, Ana approached Feyre and pulled the girl into a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you, Fey."

Feyre held tightly to Ana. "I'm going to miss you, too, Ana. You were more of a sister to me than my own."

The blonde had to force back tears. She'd cried too much in her life to cry now. "You were like a sister to me as well, Fey. Stay safe in the mortal world, and don't forget me among the rich and proper."

The girls laughed as they pulled out of the hug, Feyre wiping at her eyes. "I won't. I promise." She gave Ana a sad smile. "I hope you find your way home someday."

"Thank you."

After their somewhat sad goodbye, the two made their way downstairs. Lucien immediately snorted at the sight of Feyre. "Those clothes are enough to convince me I never want to enter the human realm."

"I'm not sure the human realm would know what to do with you," Feyre said.

"Or want you, for that matter." Ana gave Lucien a false smile.

Lucien's smile was edged, his shoulders tight as he gave a sharp look behind the girls to where Tamlin was waiting in front of a gilded carriage. When he turned back, that metal eye narrowed. "I thought you were smarter than this."

"Goodbye to you, too," Feyre said. 

Ana knew it wasn't her choice to leave. But she also knew this was safer for the mortal girl. At least Ana had her Shadowhunter skills and her strange golden powers to help her protect herself. But Feyre just had her skills as a huntress, and while that was enough against mortal animals, it wasn't enough against the Fae unless she had ash arrows and weapons.

Lucien shook his head, his scar stark in the bright sun, and stalked toward Tamlin, despite the High Lord's warning growl. "You're not even going to give her a few more days? Just a fewbefore you send her back to that human cesspit?" Lucien demanded.

"This isn't up for debate," Tamlin snapped, pointing at the house. "I'll see you at lunch."

Lucien stared him down for a moment, spat on the ground, and stormed up the stairs. Tamlin didn't reprimand him. Ana watched in amazement. These two immortal friends were fighting because Feyre was going home. She understood, but still, it surprised her. 

Ana remained by the steps as Feyre approached Tamlin.

"Remember what I told you," Tamlin said. Feyre nodded, her eyes scanning his face. Ana, for a moment, felt like she was intruding on a private moment, but she wanted to see Feyre off. To make sure she left Prythian for sure and was safe from Amarantha. "The mortal realm remains safefor you, for your family." 

Feyre nodded. "My paintingsthey're yours," she said, pain in her voice. 

While it didn't seem like much, Ana knew how much Feyre loved her paintings. How much meaning she put into each painting, the love and emotion that was held within each brush stroke. Her giving Tamlin those paintings was like a declaration of her love for him. For this court. For Prythian.

Tamlin lifted her chin with a finger. "I will see you again."

He wouldn't. Not when she got to the court. 

Ana looked away as they kissed, respecting their privacy, and thought of how quiet things would be when Feyre was gone. Ana was still pissed at Tamlin and Lucien, meaning she'd only have Aurelia, Alis, and Rhysand to talk to really. And while she enjoyed their company, she loved having someone so mortal around to connect to. To relate to.

Feyre was crying as she took Tamlin's hand. She got into the carriage and Tamlin smiled. "Ready?"

He shut the door despite her lack of answer. The footman cracked the whip. Ana winced at the sound, her skin stinging with memories. The carriage jolted as the six white horses started into a walk. 

"I love you," Tamlin whispered as he stepped away. 

Feyre said nothing, only turning away as the carriage got further and further from the manor and the land of Prythian. Tamlin stepped back to where Ana stood, his face stoic. 

The blonde sighed. "You're doing the right thing, even if it doesn't feel like it."

Tamlin didn't look at her. "I just hope everyone else in my court feels the same as you."

Silence followed as the two parted, going their separate ways. While Tamlin would most likely rage in the gardens, Ana was off to get answers from the only reliable source she knewthe Suriel.

⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯

The grove of young birch trees looked just as it had the last time Ana had visited it. They towered at the same height, sunlight filtering through their leaves and creating beautiful patterns along the grass. She could faintly hear the stream running in the distance as she placed the cloak in the center of the grove, not even bothering to make a snare. It was dumb to test fate once more, but Ana needed answers from a faerie who had to give them when captured. She couldn't wait for "maybe's" and "possibly's." She needed answers now.

Ana didn't bother hiding this time, instead leaning against one of the trees with a kindjal in hand. She sharpened the metal mindlessly, studying the carvings along the blade that she'd placed herself. The reason she loved her weapons so much was because she had made them herself. A weapon maker from Idris had visited the Brooklyn Institution and helped Ana make the dual kindjals when she was just starting her training. They meant the world to her, and she would give anything if they were taken.

"It's not everyday a Shadowhunter learns to make their own weapon," Lani said, a twelve-year-old Ana standing beside her. "Only the best learn to make their own weapon, and something tells me that the best is you."

Ana frowned up at the woman. "But I'm only just starting? And I didn't grow up training. How can I be the best?"

Lani crouched down before Ana and placed her hands on her shoulders, looking deep into her eyes. "My dear Ana, you are stronger and better than you think. Your past was awful, something no child should go through, but you made it out and you made it to safety. You are a Shadowhunter through and through, and I know that one day, you will be one of the most powerful to walk this Earth and others. I just know it."

Ana thought back on those words, and realized just how right she was. The blonde had taken on demons and Shadowhunters alike. She'd battled monsters and men and creatures that hungered for her blood. And she'd managed to thrive in a new world that was nothing like her own. If that wasn't power and strength, then Ana didn't know what was. Plus, she had this lovely new golden light inside of her. A true power that showed itself at the darkest of times. 

"Suriel! I know you're out there! I need answers, before the she-devil takes over!" Ana's voice echoed through the woods, bouncing off the trees and ricocheting back to her. "Please! I need answers!"

She slumped against a tree, the breath leaving her lungs as defeat hit her. She'd been in the woods for an hour, spending most of it stuck in her thoughts, and the Suriel hadn't shown. Her last attempt at finding out the truth about what the golden light within her was hadn't showed. She would have to go against Amarantha with little to no clue about what she could do, and that scared her more than anything. 

Suddenly, the trees seemed to lean in, everything growing quiet. Ana stiffened against the tree, her eyes snapping up when she finally heard itthe hungry, wheezing sniffing of the Suriel. 

It came from the right, and when Ana looked toward the treeline, she nearly burst with joy. The shadowed figure of the Suriel slowly made its way into the clearing, nails clacking against each other and dusty cloak hiding its features. It slowly approached the new cloak, gave a sniff as if looking for traps, then plucked it from the ground and turned to face Ana, who was now standing tall and fearless.

"Ah . . . back again, are we?" The Suriel's beautiful yet grotesque voice was music to her ears.

Ana met its milky white eyes that held so many secrets and sins. "We both know you knew I would be looking for you."

"Yes, I did, and yet I still came." It scanned the ground. "No snares this time, I see. Do you have a death wish, or have you begun to trust the faeries of this land?"

The blonde stepped forward. "Aren't they the same thing? I was taught at a very young age to never trust immortal beings. Especially those good at twisting words."

The Suriel clicked its fingers, stepping around the clearing. "You've finally unleashed your power and have come for answers. Answers about your family, your past, and what the future holds." Ana nodded, keeping a tight grip on her kindjals. "Ask away, Halfling."

The Fallon girl steadied her thoughts, focusing on one question at a time. She didn't know how long she had until something sensed her and the Suriel, so she needed to make this quick. "Why? Why do I have these powers? And what are they? Is it just golden light or can I do something more?"

"I think you know why you have those powers, Halfling. The truth has been exposed to you before, you just refuse to acknowledge it," the Suriel said.

Ana frowned. She already knew the truth? But if she already knew the truth about herself, why would she come asking the Suriel for answers? Wouldn't she just go on with her life in an attempt to reign in her abilities and learn to use them? 

Still, despite her confusion, she searched her mind. The truth had been exposed to her already . . . She had golden light coming from her fingers despite being a Shadowhunter. She was half angel, that much she knew. Otherwise her weapons wouldn't glow and her runes would have killed her. But Shadowhunters were half angel, half human. And humans couldn't create magical golden light. And all angelic powers were focused into the runes, so the golden light would not just appear without activating said runes. 

Golden power . . . golden power . . . Ana's eyes widened. 

"It is believed, however, that some of these children remain. Children with golden magic that pulses beneath their skin. Children with Fae and Angel parents, born in secrecy and hidden from those of old who would want them dead. Children who are strong enough to either save our world . . . or end it completely."

That was from the book about angels and faeries. Specifically the part where they spoke of purebred angel-faerie children. Only they held golden power within them. And if only purebred angel-faerie children held golden light like Ana had . . .

"Holy shit."

The Suriel smiled in its own twisted, cruel way. "It has become clear, Halfling?"

"I'm . . . no, it can't be. That would mean . . . if it's true . . ." Her mind was a mess as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm half angel, half faerie?" The Suriel nodded. "But how? The faeries in my world aren't able to reproduce since they are half demon and half angel."

The Suriel clicked its fingers. "It is possible, Halfling, because you are not from that world. You were brought to that world by your mother, who was an angel, for protection. The Halflings like you were being hunted out of fear, so your mother took you to the other world and asked for Raziel to protect you, which he did."

Ana rolled her eyes. Not well enough.

"He allowed you to remain in that world and learn of your angelic side, knowing that you would be returning to this world when your work in the other world was done." The wars. Once the wars were over, she was brought to Prythian. "You, Anastasia Petrova Fallon, are one of the only purebred angel-faerie Halflings alive. You have the power to stop this upcoming war, as long as you know how to use it."

She couldn't believe it. There was no way what this faerie was telling her was true. The Suriel only told the truth when it was tied up, she had no clue if it told the truth when free. How could she trust what it was saying? None of it made sense.

"No. No, I was born in Russia. My mother . . . my mother . . ." Her mother . . . someone she hadn't thought about for years, too afraid to reach so far back into her memories. She didn't know what would greet her when she finally opened that door, so she kept it locked shut. Ana had been young when she'd been taken by Viktor. She didn't remember what had happened to her mother, but she was sure that if she looked hard enough, she'd remember things she didn't want to. "No, this isn't right. How can this even happen? Be born in one world and taken to another, only to return? This . . ."

She was at a loss for words. 

The Suriel clicked its fingers. "I do not pretend to know why beings do what they do. Raziel and your mother made a deal that would benefit both worlds. You would be raised as a Shadowhunter, taught different strategies and techniques than those known here. Then, after saving their world, you would return to save this one. Your world. They made this deal so you would have the knowledge and skills to fight threats more powerful than yourself until you realized your full potential."

Ana shook her head. Full potential? She had so many questions. Who was her father? What court was he from? What could she do with her abilities? How would she find the other children like her? Did this newfound information relate to her connection with Rhysand at all? Her head was spinning.

"Who is my father? What court is he from? Is he still alive? Is my mother still alive?" Ana had to know. She needed to know that her family is still alive. Still out there. 

The Suriel hummed. "You hail from not a court, but a kingdom in the north known as Vallahan. It is ruled by a power-hungry king and a proud queen, but your father was not like them. And he still lives there, safe with your mother in the mountains. You hold pieces of his power, along with your mother's angelic power, and the power of High Fae. But, in order to access that power, you need to come to terms with what you are. Let go of your other life in the other world. Prythian, your world, is where you belong."

Ana frowned. Let go of her other world? "Let go of . . . of Izzy? Alec, Jace, Clary, and Magnus? Maryse and Robert?"

The Suriel nodded. "Let them go. They are in your old world. Your new one needs you now more than ever. You must let them go to release your full potential. To become who you really are."

She couldn't. She didn't care that Prythian needed her, she couldn't let go of Izzy and her friends. Her family. She . . . she couldn't. No.

"No, no, no. There has to be a way to keep ahold of them and still realize who I am. Please, II need them. They're my family, I can't let them go. Not after everything I've been through with them." Ana felt her eyes sting at the thought of never seeing them again. 

She had hope that after Amarantha was gone, she'd return to them. But the Suriel had just confirmed her worst fears. She had been born in Prythian and brought to the other world, meaning she belonged here. But she'd grown up in that other world, and she couldn't imagine herself without her family at her side. Without the streets of Brooklyn to comfort her when she was stuck in her thoughts. Without the Institute and all its precious memories. 

The Suriel hummed. "There may be a way, Halfling, but you do not have time. Amarantha is coming for spring, intent on taking over. When she gets here, she will kill you for your power, or torture you for delight. Let them go, Halfling, before you die and Prythian goes with you."

Ana felt a twinge of hope within her. There was a way. It would be difficult, if the Suriel's words were anything to go by, but there was a way.

However, before she could ask what that way was, the bushes at the treeline rustled and the shadows moved. Ana was immediately on guard, her kindjals glowing in her tight grip as she scanned the area. Each movement of the forest, each breath of the individual creatures, was taken into account.

"Your time is up, Halfling," the Suriel said in its ancient voice. "She has breached the Spring Court. Let go, or all of Prythian is doomed."

With that, the Suriel vanished in a brush of dark shadow, leaving Ana alone in the grove of young birch trees. She spun her kindjals in her hands, eyes flitting everywhere in hopes of catching her attackers before they caught her. 

She could feel the warmth buzzing within her bodythe golden power that was apparently gifted to her by her mother and father. It tingled at her fingertips, heating her palms as it slipped through her skin and writhed in the air with a mind of its own. Ana ignored it as another rush of movement caught her attention, closer than the ones before it.

Your time is up, Halfling. The Suriel's words rang in her mind, fresh and daunting. Let go, or all of Prythian is doomed.

Could she risk an entire world of innocent people just to keep her other world close? She didn't know how to unleash her full potential while still holding onto her family from the other world. The Suriel had disappeared before she had the chance to ask. But . . . was an entire country worth losing the people she cared about the most? Was it worth giving up years of friendship and love?

Ana shook her head. No. She would not give up her family. Not now, and not ever. She'd just have to find the way to unleash her supposed power while still holding onto her family. There was a way to do it, so Ana would. 

"Well, well, well." The blonde stiffened. A deep, dark voice came from directly behind her, hidden within the shadows of the birch trees. It was a voice she'd heard before. "One of Tamlin's little pets out and about on her own. So easy to snatch and kill." It clicked its tongue. "What would your precious High Lord have to say about this?"

Ana steeled her nerves and leveled her breathing. She'd fought monsters, both men and creature. She could face this thing again without trouble. Without fear. 

She turned, her eyes landing on the horrible creation that was the Attor. Its wrinkled gray skin and bat-like wings brought a sense of nausea upon her, but she forced it down and stared right into its burning red eyes, which were filled with hunger and delight. Long fangs gleamed with saliva and black talons reached for her, ready to rip through flesh and bone. But the Attor remained in its spot, just staring at Ana as she stared right back.

"By the Angel, you are the ugliest thing I've ever set my eyes on. Whoever made you clearly put little to no effort in." The Attor blinked in surprise, not expecting the insults. Hide your emotions behind humor. Helps to lessen them. "And Tamlin would have nothing to say about me being out here because he has no say in what I do. I am not his pet, nor will I ever be. Keep that in mind when reporting back to her royal bitchiness."

The Attor hissed a laugh. "Such mortal confidence when speaking so treacherously about your queen. She will have a lovely time torturing the fight from your body."

Ana's eyes flickered golden, her power surging brilliantly. Torture? The Hell she was gonna let anyone torture her. Place her back into that mindset she'd been stuck in for several years. No. She would never allow that to happen again. Not after last time. 

"She lays a finger on me, she'll lose it. Same goes for all her lackeys." Ana raised her voice, glancing around the clearing. She knew others were out there, sneaking up on her. The Attor was just a distraction so the other faeries could snatch her from behind. "Any one of you touches me and I'll skin you alive and leave your pelt on your queen's doorstep."

The Attor's eyes flared dangerously. "You speak strongly for such a weak mortal." It looked behind her, to where the others awaited. "Grab her and bring her to Under the Mountain. The queen will want to see her."

All at once, monsters of all shapes and sizes sprang from the darkness of the trees, their sharp claws and talons reaching for Ana. She pulled her stele from her boot and ran it along her runes, preparing mentally for the unfair fight. With one swipe of the glowing stone over her runes, she vanished from sight and slipped from the grove, opting to hide within the shadows as the monsters searched for her. 

"Clever little mortal," the Attor hissed. "Hiding from our sight. But I can still hear your heart beating. I can still hear you breathing. And I can smell your fear."

Ana swallowed thickly. She wasn't afraid, but she was nervous. Would she be able to take on this many monsters by herself? Was it even possible? She'd fought in a war, yes, but she'd had her Parabatai by her side to help her. Without Izzy here, Ana didn't know if she could tackle a dozen monsters and their potential backup. Especially since she had no clue how these creatures fought. 

No. She couldn't think like that. Not now. She was strong enough to battle demons on her own, monsters were no different. She could do this.

Her eyes scanned the battlefield, taking in everything. From the wingspans of some creatures to the claws of others. She watched how they moved, how they used their multitude of abilities and senses to find her. Then, when she was sure of everything she could be, she attacked.

The naga went down first. Ana had fought them before when protecting Feyre, so they were the easiest. With her invisibility rune still active, she snuck up behind a naga and jammed her kindjals into his back, dragging them down until its entire backside was covered with black blood. She moved on to the next naga and slit its throat before the first even hit the ground, sending the monsters into chaos. 

After the naga came a set of horrid creatures with spider-like legs and fly-like wings. They searched around, using their long noses as a way to sniff her out. She took down the first one by throwing her kindjal at its wings and pinning it to a tree. The second one immediately flew toward where she stood, opening its mouth to reveal a set of jagged teeth. Ana barely dodged, wincing as a tooth scratched her arm. She turned and stabbed her other kindjal into its eye, sending it flying away with a screech of pain.

Arms suddenly wrapped tightly around her waist, yanking her down and pinning her to the ground. Ana's eyes widened in surprise as she looked at herself, cursing when she realized that the wound on her arm went straight through her invisibility rune, leaving her visible to the remaining eight monsters. Perfect.

A tall, ogre-like beast stood above her, its one eye glowing a vibrant green-yellow shade as it grinned at her with missing teeth. It pinned her to the floor, putting most of its weight on her wrists to the point where she was sure they were going to break. Her one kindjal had been knocked from her hand, the other still pinned in the tree, meaning she was weaponless.

But not defenseless.

Ana thrust her legs in the air with all her strength, managing to kick the ogre creature behind the knees and send it tumbling down. She scrambled to her feet and reached for her weapon, only to shout in pain as something sharp dug into her side. Her wide eyes snapped to the left, finding a smirking creature with a set of razor-like teeth standing before her. Its mouth dripped with red, claw-like fingers grabbing for her stunned body.

As it reached to bite into her again, her body grew warm. No, not warm. Hot. Incredibly and painfully hot. Her limbs buzzed with power as golden light seeped through her skin and began igniting all over her body, making her look like a firefly's ass. The light grew and grew, so hot and so bright it burnt the creature to ashes along with any other monsters that were near her.

The Attor hissed in surprise. "It can't be."

But Ana barely heard him as the light faded and her body gave out, eyes fluttering shut. The last thing she saw as she drifted off into the land of unconsciousness was a ring of burnt grass and ashes, remnants of her unintentional show of power. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 𝐒   𝐍 𝐎 𝐓 𝐄   !

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN! I REPEAT, SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN!

Alright, who all suspected the whole half faerie, half angel thing after my one chapter? If you did, go you! You paid attention and used your context clues! If you didn't, that's okay. Means I'm able to surprise some people, which is nice to know! But, the suriel was spilling tea in this chapter like there was no tomorrow, and you can bet Ana is as confused as can be. In the span of a few days, she discovered the weird power then found out that she was of Prythian's world and not the other one, and then learned she had different parents and had been sent to one world for safety only to return again to fight in another war? Girlie pop has been through too much.

But, Under the Mountain is coming. And that means Ana's about to go through it. She's been told she has to let go of her family in the other world to take on her true form, which is awful. But she's a stubborn bitch, meaning she'll find out how to keep ahold of them while also doing her thing. But while she does that, she has to fight through her past traumas and present ones, while also making sure to stay alive. It's a lot and I'm a little worried about writing it all, but we'll see.

Anyway, also got to see Ana being a badass in this chapter as per usual. She fought off five monsters with her weapons and bare hands before her power kicked in and turned the rest (other than the attor) to dust. But she lost, sadly, and now she's going to face Amarantha. She'll face her like a fucking queen, but we all know Amarantha. Things aren't going to go well, and past memories are gonna pop up, so prepare yourself. I know I am.

Please comment and vote!

I love you all!

~ a.h.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

59K 1.9K 18
𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. She saw herself as one could view the moon. Isolated from everyone, alone in the da...
8.2K 362 16
Ellaria Of Troy: a cursed woman and the High General of the Armies of Olympus. The demigoddess who fell from the sky in Prythian, into the arms of...
19.1K 448 55
Gwyneth had always felt connected to her faith, a higher power presiding over her. That faith had shaken that devastating day those years ago, the d...
359 32 9
"Do you think I enjoy hurting you?" "I hope so." ---- Life gets hard when you meddle in things that you should not stick your fucking nose into. Tha...