Connected

By whoereible

It all started with the dreams. Then dreams became reality. Aurora, a bad LA teenager meets world famous Har... More

1: Hopes & Dreams
2: Old Friends & Clubs
3: Connections & Creeps
4: Business Trips & Boredom
5: Fansigns & Letters
6: Life Changing Events
7: Complicated & Convincing
8: Kisses & Nightmares
Aurora
9: Confessions
10: French Braids & Trap Houses
11: Raids & Hospitals
12: Answered Prayers & Fights
13: Concerts & Goodbyes
14: Her Protector
15: Officially Yours
hi
16: Two Days
17: Games & Flights
19: Alone
20: Late Nights
21: What is Love?

18: The Last Day

33 3 0
By whoereible

Aurora POV

It's been a week since we got here. Harrys mum, Anne is so nice, and a good cook.

"Good morning sweetie." she beams, looking up from her newspaper.

"Morning." I yawn. "Sleep well?" I ask.

"Yes, but I'm kind of upset Harrys leaving tomorrow."

My eyes widen. "Tomorrow?" Dang this week has gone by too fast.

"Yeah, but he'll be back home soon enough." she smiles.

"True. Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"You're welcome, but stop thanking me, it's fine."

"Alright." I smile. "I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready."

"Okay." she responds, already reading her newspaper again.

I climb up the stairs and go to the Harrys old room. I grab my acid jeans and black top and throw them on because Harry is still asleep.

"Thanks for the show baby." his deep voice startles me, causing me to jump slightly.

"You were awake?" I ask.

"Yeah, thankfully." he winks and I roll my eyes. "Only when you were putting on your top though." he pouts.

"Aw, tough." I mock his pouting. "You leave tomorrow."

"I don't want to."

"Well, I don't want you to, neither does your mum but- oh shit I said that in a accent." I gush.

"Probably because you're getting used to your surroundings." he shrugs.

"I guess so. But anyways, like I was saying, you have millions of fans who will be screaming your name-"

He cuts me off by saying,"You're the only one who's supposed to be screaming my name."

"You're nasty as fuck, you know that?" I tease, throwing a pillow at him, which he easily catches.

"You know you like it." he smirks.

"I didn't say otherwise, did I?" i counter and he stays silent. "Ahh, you're quiet now hmm?"

"I guess so. I'm just really sad about leaving tomorrow. Just don't go out much. I don't wanna keep you all cooped up in here, but just make sure you're careful. FaceTime me everyday, and you can talk to my mum or Gem about anything. They won't say a word to anyone." he informs me.

"Okay." I smile.

***

"Baby." he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Daddy." I say in a soft voice, and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't wanna leave you."

"But if you don't leave, I can't give you your goodbye present." I smirk.

"You got me something?" he asks, curiosity written across his features.

"Somewhat," I answer, taking the covers off of me and moving out of my comfy position next to Harry. "Where's your mom?"

"The store." he answers simply.

"Good." I smile, and I think he finally catches on because he smirks and his eyes light up.

"So, what's this gift of yours?" he presses.

Here goes nothing.

I press my lips to his, and that familiar sensation in my chest radiates through my bones. Things get more heated and his tongue slips into my mouth. Without breaking the kiss, he hovers above me, his hand sliding under my shirt. The fabric bunches up near my bra and his fingers trail down my stomach, leaving goosebumps on my skin.

I start unbuttoning his shirt and he shrugs it off and it falls onto his bed. "You're sure about this?" he asks, pulling away slightly.

I nod. I want this for a couple of reasons. One, I know that I'm not 100% safe. If the gang finds me here, they will catch me and hold me hostage before killing me. They rape their hostages and torture them. Two, I have really strong feelings for Harry, so if it's anyone, It should be him.

He continues kissing down my neck and in a quick second, he has my shirt off, as well as my sweatpants. Each second, my craving for him grows, wanting him everywhere.

His fingers loop around my black panties, pulling them down slowly. I unbuckle his belt, tugging his jeans down, leaving me exposed and him in his boxers.

I see his bulge and my eyes widen. "You're so beautiful." he whispers.

"Harry! Come help me put away these groceries please!" Anne calls from downstairs.

Fuck.

"Stupid groceries." he groans and I laugh a little.

He finds a pair of Nike shorts and leaves his top off. I pull my underwear back up and put a black tank top, along with my grey pajama shorts.

We walk downstairs hand in hand. "I swear, it's like she knew." he mumbles.

"How could she?" I ask. He merely shrugs as we enter the kitchen, finding his mom putting cans of soup into the cabinet.

"Aurora, dear, will you put away the perishables?" she asks. "Harry, will you put away the toiletries?"

"Sure." Harry and I say in unison. We look at each other and he chuckles and shakes his head.

He grabs the plastic shopping bag and goes to put them in the cabinet, while I grab a bag and start putting the items in the refrigerator.

"I met this nice lady at the store, her name was Carol." she says. "She was helping me find the bagels since they've been moved."

"Carol?" I ask and she nods. "Long, curly blonde hair?"

"Yes, it was unbelievably long, down passed her butt!" she exclaimed.

"That's my aunt!" I squeal. My aunt carol is really classy, but she can shoot a bitch if she needs too. But nobody knows that, except for us, cause I'm not new to this.

"Really?" Harry cuts in.

"I think so. My aunt always had super long hair and really pretty blue eyes, I think she's gorgeous."

"Not as gorgeous you." Harry winks.

"Oh Harry, you flirt." Anne laughs.

"I'm serious. She's beautiful mum. Look at her." he gestures to me and my cheeks heat up. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me and hugs me. "And I'm gonna miss you." he whispered into my hair.

"Imma miss you too." my voice cracks and he hugs me tighter.

"Here, I'll finish putting the rest away and you guys enjoy your time together." Anne says.

"No, it's fine. I don't wanna hog your son." I respond, pulling away from Harry.

"Oh, sweetie. I've had him all to myself for sixteen years, I think I'll be fine." she smiles sweetly. "Plus, I think Harry would rather spend time with you than his old mum."

"Oh come on, you know I love you." he smiles.

"Of course I do. Now go, before I change my mind." she says, shooing us. We all laugh and Harry and I run upstairs.

We go into his room and he shuts the door. "Can I make something for you?" I ask.

"What do you want to make?" he answered my question with a question.

"Lean." I answer.

"Sure, but what's that?" he asks, his brows knitted. He looks so sexy with his shirt off. His tattoos covering his toned abs and biceps.

"It's what I make when I wanna just chill. It's good."

"Okay then." he smiles and goes to grab a shirt.

"Wait." he stops what he's doing to look at me. "You should leave your shirt off." I speak quickly.

"Oh, like what you see?" he smirks.

"Obviously, you're sexy as fuck. Fucking sex on legs." I admit, although he probably already knows it.

"I could say the same about you." he says and lust flashes in his eyes. He eyes me up and down, taking in my appearance. "Something's bothering you." he says out of the blue.

"Kinda." I admit.

He sits down on the bed and pats the spot next to him. I sit next to him and continue. "Well, I just feel like something bad is gonna happen while your away."

"Anything that happens, we can make it through." he takes my hand, which is small in comparison to his. I nod and he changes the subject. "So what's this lean you were talking about?"

"Oh yeah, so I'm gonna give you a going away party." I wink. "You stay here and I'll be back in a minute."

"Alright." he says, miserably failing to hide his smirk.

I run downstairs and get two cups, some sprite, strawberry fanta, NyQuil, Vodka, and jolly ranchers. I mix the ingredients into a cup and taste it. "Mm." It's really good, I like the fruity taste.

I take the cups upstairs and hand one to Harry.

"Taste it." I urge.

"You didn't poison it?" he teases.

"Drink and find out." I smirk, taking a sip of my drink and he does the same.

"It's good. What'd you put in it?" he asks.

"Sprite, strawberry soda, vodka, NyQuil, and jolly ranchers."

"It's really good." he says taking another sip.

"I know right." I flip my hair. "But, I was thinking we could watch a movie, or we could dance."

"Dance." he smirks.

"Okay." I say putting on my playlist. "We have to dance to whatever type of music it is, it's gonna be all over the place."

"That's what will make it fun." he smiles.

I turn up the music and the first song is some salsa shit. "Can you dance?" he asks.

"Somewhat. You?" He nods and he grabs my waist and my right hand as we dance to the first song. Then we end up dancing for an hour or so before we get tired. It was fun, he twerked to some rap music and then I joined him. We shared laughs while we did all kinds of random dances, and id say I lost a couple pounds.

"Imma hop in the shower real quick." O inform him, grabbing a towel.

"Can I come?" he asks, with an expression on his face that makes me want to say yes.

"Nah." i shake my head and laugh.

"Aww." he pouts, causing me to laugh again, before I go into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I turn on the water and step in, starting to clean myself. When I'm almost done, I hear someone come in and turn on the sink.

I peak my head out of he curtain to see Harry brushing his teeth. I roll my eyes and continue my shower. Once I finish, I peak out again and Harry is still here.

"Can you pass me my towel?" I ask softly.

He looks at me and nods, grabbing my towel and handing it to me. I quickly wrap the towel around my body and step out, Harry following close behind me.

I just wanna rip that towel off of her.

His thoughts make me weak. "You won't do it though." I smirk.

His strong arms wrap around me, pulling me to his chest and my ass pressing onto his bulge. "Not now, at least. But soon enough." his words make me shudder.

He has this good boy image, but he's a freak on the low. That's a bonus for me.

"Okay." I smirk. He probably knows how much he's turning me on, and he's probably enjoying it.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah." I respond.

"You can pick." he says.

I think For a second before I finish ally decide "Mean Girls."

"I like that movie." he laughs.

"So, let's watch it." I urge and we both cuddle up on his bed, watching Mean Girls.

Right after Regina gets hit by a bus, I feel my eyelids getting heavy, and soon fall asleep.

Harry POV

I glance over at Aurora, sleeping peacefully. I stroke her long hair and move it away from her beautiful face. I kiss her forehead before turning out the light. I can't sleep though. I can't stop thinking about what will happen to her, to us while I'm gone. I just pray everything will be alright.

I just need my baby girl to be safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 63 44
A troubled teen moved far away from her hometown for a new start. Can she reset her life? Will meeting certain boys make her life worse? She just wan...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
1K 11 15
"What's wrong with me? You're asking me?" "I don't fucking understand why you're bitching about this! It's not that big of a deal!" "I'm fucking in...
38K 1.4K 65
Ellie and Saffi get close to the boys after meeting them, most importantly Ellie gets to know Harry, but will everything go perfectly forever or will...