TDI sibling scenarios

By space_is_cool1234

Hello! This is something I started on quotev and decided to also have going on Wattpad. (I do not own any par... More

โ—โ—Just some infoโ—โ—
what your relationship with your sibling is like!
nicknames you guys call each other
things you find annoying about each other
are you allowed to hang out with your siblings friends?
Catch up/ New Characters!!
you get bullied.
who's more likeable sibling between the two of you.
gifts they give you for your birthday!!
๐ŸŽถBE WHO YOU ARE๐ŸŽถ Part 2 (ace and Aro edition)
Incorrect quotes that describe your relationship.
Cute/wholesome moment from your young childhood

๐ŸŽถBE WHO YOU ARE๐ŸŽถ

220 4 2
By space_is_cool1234

(this is going to be a pride month add-on for this book! this is your sibling's reaction to you coming out... listen, I know that probably a lot of the characters are probably homophobic. BUT this is my book so we will have supportive siblings because I wanna. so, I don't wanna see hate comments alright? we support LGBTQIA+ here (I'm one myself) so we get supportive older sibling's here. and if you got a problem with it the door is that way 🚪👈.)

(also, this chapter is to let people know that I'm still working on this book, Life just got busy and I'm working on a suggestion that I'm putting a lot of actual kind of short story type work into so it's taking longer than planned. anyway, I hope you guys enjoy! Happy Pride month!)

🟢💀Duncan💀🟢

💀 If you're coming out sexuality wise just know that your older brother supports all the way from the get-go. like, if you're into girls he will honestly just start talking to you about all the chicks he thinks are hot and will point them out to you when you two are out in public, like he see this now as something you two have in common and he is perfectly chill.  It's Un-comfy a bit for you, but hey, at least he's supportive.

If you're into dudes he sees no problem with it either it's none his business who you decided to be with, but he will be extra protective, like he'll be protective no matter what gender your attracted to everyone will be treated equally but he'll be extra protective if you're into dudes. But honestly as long as your happy and safe that's what matters to him.

if you're into other genders! (non-binary, agender, demi, etc.) at first, he's confused (because I honestly think his knowledge on genders and sexualities is small and he would be confused by genders other than male, female, and maybe non-binary.) But once it's explained to him, he'll be chill. In general, He's more of a as long as your safe and happy he's good, type of person.

💀 If your transgender He's still going to be your big protective brother, but I do think the initial reaction to you coming out does change depending on the gender.

so, if you're coming out female to male, he's going to understand immediately and when you tell him that you're a boy and that you have a different name (if you choose to change it) he picks it up immediately... nothing really changes between you two since your brother was always a rough-Houser and you gender never changed that and never will. you have to correct him a bit with your pronouns and name but after a while he gets it down.

Now if your male to female, when you first came out he was a bit, he's a bit weird about it (this because I head cannon that he comes from a house hold that has a lot of toxic masculinity so I think you starting off male and then transforming into a female set his brain for a loop at first.) but after seeing how happy and free you seemed being yourself with your pronouns and name. he came around and supports you as his younger sister. (you've you also got him to paint his nails with you and he secretly liked it.)

If your non-binary, genderfluid or a gender that's not as well known (agender, demi, etc.) he's kind of confused by what you mean, but after a while he starts to get it a bit and supports you all the same! even if your just someone who doesn't want/use a label, He still supports you.

💀 He is protective of you and will not tolerate homophobic/transphobic words or actions while he's around, he probably has physically fought a homophobe on your behalf.

💀Also has probably bought you pride flags.

📣📱Courtney📱📣

📣 When you come out, I think she is completely supportive! (I also head cannon her as bi so fight me...) she is the sibling where if she doesn't know what your sexuality is because you have a more uncommon one (Neptunic, demisexual, omni, etc.) she will ask you or look it up. she supports you 100% no matter the sexuality or gender, you're her sibling and no matter what she loves you!

📣 she questions about your taste in partners, even though she has no room to talk.

📣 when you two go to pride she turns into the mom sibling and is all like "did you put on sunscreen? do you have your water?..." stuff like that.

📣 when you to come across a homophobe/transphobe your sister has had debates/arguments with them, heated arguments that left the homophobe/transphobe speechless and you had to pull her away. But she won.

📣 has bought both you and her lots of pride gear. 

📕🙄Noah🙄📕

🙄 His reaction when you come out was along the lines of "were your trying to keep it a secret?"... he been knew you were a bit fruity. that's just how it is, his gaydar was always going off (also head cannon him as bi, thank you for coming to my ted talk.) you also weren't good at hiding it 🤷‍♀️.

🙄 you and him like to make fun of target pride collections together during pride month.

🙄 once you both are out you two are just a couple of sassy gays.

🙄 you two go to pride and by those cool giant fans with your pride colors on them!

🙄 honestly your relationship doesn't change, your both still snarky sarcastic siblings, your gender and sexuality doesn't change anything.

💅🙄Heather🙄💅

💅 she honestly wasn't surprised.

💅 If you come out and you decide to have a more feminine fashion sense she (surprisingly donates her clothes) she phrases it as giving you her more ugly clothes, but the close are both good in tastes and quality and you know she's actually just trying to be supportive but in her own heather way.

💅 she does struggle with your name and pronouns... (and of course since she's heather she's not a fan of being corrected) which makes your relationship with her a little tense. But after a while she does see that it hurts you when she misgenders you or dead name you and after a while she starts to make a proper effort to do things right and gets it after a while.

💅 She doesn't let people bully you for your sexuality/gender, period....

💅 when it's pride month she's the type to by you something with small with your pride colors on it, like a key chain or something.

🐰😁DJ😁🐰

🐰 an complete alley from the get go.

🐰 He doesn't care what your gender is, he doesn't care who you love... he just want you to be happy as yourself.

🐰 he does NOT tolerate any kind of hate, and while he's not violent like Duncan... he's not afraid to stand up for you (even though you don't need him to.)

🐰 when you came out he bought you so much pride stuff, he's taken you to pride celebrations and you'll both have a good time!

🐰 your not out to mama yet and your brother has no plans on outing you. he knows this is a sensitive topic and while he knows that mama would still love you no matter what, he knows it's best to wait until your ready to tell her yourself.

🔵🌙Gwen🌙🔵

🌙 (once again I head cannon as bi....so yea) she of course was supportive!

🌙
if your transgender she'll take you out close shopping for something that will make you feel comfortable.

🌙 You and her go to pride and Gwen does your pride make up for you! (if you decide you want to wear some)

🌙 when you do come out to here it was more like a casual "hey I'm_____ by the way" and then she was like "oh, ok cool👍" very chill.

🌙 when you encounter homophobes/transphobes Gwen will plain just scare them off, she is a very intimidating person, doesn't take shit, and is not afraid to snap back at them.

💄💅 Lindsay💅💄

💄 when you came out she was very sweet and supportive, if your trans she has trouble using the right name at first (if you change your name... because remember how she struggled during world tour with Tyler's name.) but after some gentle reminders she gets it down.👍

💄 she will constantly buy you clothes, and pride stuff, and literally anything she can to let you know she loves and supports you.

💄 When she deals with homophobes/transphobes.... she is surprisingly, stern? like she not scary by any means but she tell them off and scold them.

💄 fun fact: you took her to pride with you once and took your eyes off her for two seconds and lost her. she got distracted by all the pretty colors and make-up, and all the music that she didn't realize she was no longer walking with you and you spent an hour looking for her, you two still had fun though.

🎬🎥Chris Mclean🎥🎬

🎬 ( I head cannon him as gay... so, yea he was chill when you came out)

🎬 you discovered you sexuality/and or gender during your adult years and your brother had figured it out while you guys were in high school. it honestly scared you to tell him because you thought he might judge you because you took so long to figure it out. so you had a sit down and chat the next time he visited you, it was very serious for you. and your brother, for once, didn't make fun of you. he told you that it was all good and that of course he supports you. that it didn't matter that you didn't figure out until now, everyone discovers things like this at their own pace and that all that matters is that your happy now.

🎬 after you came out he had no issues with getting names and pronouns (if you have a change of name and/or pronouns.)

🎬 when you to go to an pride event he make sure you both are some of the most flamboyant people there. making a spectacle of you both.

🎬 when you two come across homophobes/transphobes All I can say is that your brother... is the most confident person you have ever met, and while yes, he will just tell them off or ignore them.... he has flirted with them, just to piss them off. it scares you a bit but it was effective...........

(hey all! I know this is basically posted at the end of pride month, but I still wanted to send it out! hope you all are having/ have had a good pride month!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801 15 14
I will probably not update a lot, but I will try to. I also take Requests. This is my second book, so I hope it's okay.its mostly a fluff.Also, i do...
22.8K 367 80
a collection of the g1 tdi characters in a gc being silly / this was heavily inspired by total drama gc (DISCONTINUED) by wyvrianxv (definitely go c...
100K 1.2K 125
COMPLETE๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ DON'T OWN TD OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS NOT ANY PHOTOS mostly focused on Duncan and Courtney some Geoff and Bridgette, Heather and Alejand...
40.1K 1.9K 21
โ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™œ๐™ค ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™›๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๏ฟฝ...