England's Bloody Rose

Galing kay Flytrap4534

Lydia Euphemia Potter. Daughter of Fleamont and Euphemia Potter. Heiress of the Potter fortune. One of the gr... Higit pa

Prologue
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #1
Flashbacks Chapter #1
Flashbacks Part #2
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #3
Flashbacks Chapter #3
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #4
Flashbacks Chapter #4
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #5
Flashbacks Chapter #5
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #6
Flashbacks Chapter #6
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #7
Flashbacks Chapter #7
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #8
Flashbacks Chapter #8
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #9
Flashbacks Chapter #9
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #10
Flashbacks Chapter #10
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #11
Flashbacks Chapter #11
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #12
Flashbacks Chapter #12
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #13
Flashbacks Chapter #13
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #14
Flashbacks Chapter #14
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #15
Flashbacks Chapter #15
Mid Story Character Guide:
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #16
Flashbacks Chapter #16
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #17
Flashbacks Chapter #17
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #18
Flashbacks Chapter #18
Iolanthe Potter Chapter #19
Flashbacks Chapter #19
Iolanthe Potter: Epilogue:
Flashbacks: Epilogue:

Iolanthe Potter Chapter #2

11.7K 308 23
Galing kay Flytrap4534

"Come on Daddy, we're going to miss the train!" Iola Potter shouts, hands filled with breakfast bars, " I got you breakfast."

"Iola, my life, my star," Sirius begins, "I love you very dearly, but it's only 9:00. We will make it on time. Just let me wake up in peace."

"Your kid is just like you Lyds," Sirius whined, "not letting me sleep. At least older me looks better than the first version we saw."

"Stop whining Sirius," Lydia pouts, "you love it when I wake you up. Waking up at the crack of dawn is essential to every prankster's life."

"Never Daddy," Iola shouts, dragging Sirius through the kitchen, "are Callie and Benjy going to see me off?"

"Dorcas told me she'd do her best to make it," Sirius said tiredly, "and Amelia's going to be meeting us at the station with Susan. Oh, and Augusta's bringing Neville as well."

"Why would I be bringing a child to the station?" Augusta wondered, "I'm far too old for such a thing."

"Hard as it is to say this," Alice whispered, tears threatening to fall, "is it possible Frank and I died?"

"Don't say such things Alice!" Augusta scolded her daughter-in-law, "you two are fine. I'm sure of it."

"Don't push it," Frank whispered to Alice, "she won't believe it until there is evidence in her face."

"Is Uncle Reggie coming?" Iola asked earnestly, a gleam in her eyes, "he always gives me blackmail on people. He promised to give me blackmail on all my teachers before I leave."

Regulus blushed at all the sudden attention on him. So what if he listened carefully and knew a lot of things he shouldn't know. He was Aunt Cassiopeia's favorite for a reason.

"You best not be teaching my future grandchild such things Mr. Black," Fleamont said sternly to his son's younger brother.

"What I do or do not teach my future niece is not up to you," Regulus sneers, while internally feeling strange. He had just claimed Potter's spawn as his niece. Times were strange.

"Depends." Sirius smirks, "I have it on good word he's planning on popping the question. Bought a ring and everything. Whether or not Cathy agrees determines if he comes. If she says yes, he'll be there. If she says no-"

"He'll go to his depression cave," Iola finishes smiling, "I hope he marries Cathy. She's ten times better than him."

Regulus blushes as his friends' eyes bore into him. His parents look at him with strange eyes, and his brother is openly laughing at him. Regulus himself was confused. He has never met a Cathy in his entire life.

"Seems ickle Reggie's in love," Sirius sing songs, "I wonder who this Cathy is?"

"I wonder as well," Walburga says, stern as ever, "I don't know of any pureblood Cathy's."

Gasps were heard around the hall. Is it possible that THE Regulus Black would marry anyone other than a pureblood?

It's surprisingly Sirius who makes that notion impossible. "Nah," he says, "ickle Reggie's too much of a suck up to go against Walburga and the family."

"Everyone knows it Deary," Sirius laughs, "even Reggie himself admits it. Thank goodness she moved here from the U.S. Otherwise, I think Reggie'd be alone forever."

"So he's marrying an American," Walburga said thoughtfully, "I will have to look into the families there. Not many remain pure on the other continent."

"The girl never said yes," Regulus protested weakly.

"As if anyone would turn you down Reg," Barty nudged him, "you're way too great a catch."

Sirius and Iola apparate to Platform 9 3/4. They look around, and spot Amelia Bones waving for them. She is standing with Augusta and Neville Longbottom.

"Suzy!" Iola shouts, dumping all her bags on her groaning father, "I haven't seen you in forever."

"You saw me last week," Susan laughed, "and the way Aunt Amy and Uncle Sirius are looking at each other, we'll be seeing each other a lot more often."

Sirius and Amelia both blush, watching their older selves flirting. "I always did say my Melia was a good catch Pads," Lydia nudged Sirius, "guess your older self agrees."

"Shut it Prongs," Sirius snaps, face turning red as an apple.

"Who's the kid though?" Frank Longbottom asks, "she calls Amelia Aunt, meaning she's either Edgar, Liam, or Gabriel's kid." The three mentioned Bones brothers all look at their wives and blush. 

"Oh that's totally gross," Iola says, looking at the two flirting, "I hate that my Dad has a love life."

"I feel you," Susan says, putting her arm around Iola, "imagine what Callie and Benjy would do."

"Don't," Iola says, waving her finger, "just saying their names summons those devils."

"SUZZZZZZZY!" a loud obnoxious cry is heard. Low and behold, Benjy appears, followed by his twin sister.

"Benj," Susan sighs, accepting his hug. Whatever Benjy was about to say was cut off by the entrance of 29 year old Regulus Black, and his now fiancee, Cathy Green.

The hall was stunned as a much older, much happier looking Regulus Black walked on to the platform. Even more startling, was the confirmation of the man's engagement.

"Way to pick a girl Reggie," Sirius teased his brother, only to be smacked on the head by Lydia. 

"Regulus doesn't seem all too happy," she whispered harshly, "cut the kid some slack. He's only a first year, and being told he's going to marry a very attractive girl. Not helping matters are your parents, who are glaring daggers at him."

"Fine Lyds," Sirius whispered back, "but only because you asked."

"Uncle Reggie!" All the children: Susan, Neville, Iola, Benjy, and Callie all shout, and run at poor Regulus. The poor man is trampled by the children, and a laughing Cathy gives him a hand.

"Hello to all of you too," Regulus said, rubbing his bruised back, "it's as if you haven't seen me in years. You all saw me last week. In fact, your mother slapped me. Hard. Across the face."

Regulus looked at Dorcas Meadowes, who looked at the first year apologetically. What else are you supposed to do when you hear such a sentence?

"Looks like someone's Mr. Popular," Frank says astonished. Something big had to happen for Regulus Black to be so well loved by the Bones and Longbottom families.

"What are you doing with those blood traitors Regulus?!" Orion thundered at his son. Consorting withhis blood traitor son is bad enough, but with Longbottoms and Bones' was unacceptable.

"It's the future father," Regulus responds as calmly as he possibly could, "if I knew what goes on in the future I'd be a seer. And we all know I'm not a seer."

"How dare you speak to your father that way you-" Walburga's mouth suddenly disappeared, much like Snape's did earlier. The same witch was holding her wand out.

"Shut up you harpy!" Lydia shouted, "Regulus is only a first year, why on Earth are you shouting at him, and trying to hold him accountable for things that happen over a decade in the future?!"

"YOU INSOLENT WH-" Orion tried to shout, but Fleamont Potter was quicker.

"Watch how you speak about my daughter," Fleamont warned, his voice low and dangerous.The screen interrupted the fight before it could continue.

"You're not in your depression cave," Iola said astutely, causing confused faces all around. Only Sirius seemed to understand what she was on about.

"Excellent observation Iola," Cathy said, looping her arm with Regulus, "and since when have you had a depression cave Reg?"

"Since her mum stopped me from commit-" Regulus began, before realizing the kids were there, "why is my cave brought under question anyways?"

"Because you're here and not there," Iola said wisely, "which means that Cathy agreed to marry you."

"Oh," Regulus said weakly, "that."

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" the rest of the kids shout, jumping poor Regulus once again. Sirius is seen snickering alongside Amelia and Augusta.

"Yes we are," Cathy said calmly, "and I suggest you all get off your uncle, and onto that train because it's about to leave."

"We're going to miss the train!" Susan shouts, and everyone scramble to get ready. Pictures are taken, hugs are given, tears are cried, and the three first years are tucked nicely in a compartment."

"Your kids are devils," Regulus deadpans at the parents of the future children, "and I must be a madman to be participating."

The train is seen moving, and Susan leaves to go hang out with her friend Hannah. Neville and Iola play exploding snap amongst themselves when the compartment opened. "Excuse me," a boy with dark hair and startling blue eyes asked, "is it possible I could sit here? My sister said I have to sit with people my age."

"You cool with that Iola?" Neville asked, and at her nod, said, "sure come in."

"I'm Anthony Goldstein," he set his stuff down, "and you are?"

"Neville Longbottom," Neville said brightly, "nice to meet you."

"Iolanthe Potter," Iola greeted, and the boy's eyes widened.

"You're Iola Potter!" he gasped, "Lydia Potter's daughter!"

"Seems someone's famous," Sirius nudged Lydia.

"Remember what past Amy told you," Lydia said shakily, "apparently I killed you-know-who. I'm not surprised I'm famous."

Sirius eyes widened. In all the excitement, he'd forgotten that his Prongs had died yes, but was said to have taken the Dark Lord down with her.

"That's me," Iola mumbled, "Lydia Potter's daughter."

"That's so cool," Anthony said, and would've said more if he didn't see the somber look on her face, "anyways, what's your quidditch team?"

Iola brightened up, and began rambling about quidditch. Neville grabbed a chocolate frog card in the meantime.

"My baby loves quidditch!" Lydia shouted, excitement on her face, "I wonder if she plays chaser like me."

"Maybe she'll play seeker," Sirius teased, "after all, you never do stop fidgeting with that snitch."

"Hey Iola!" Neville shouts, opening his packet, "I got your mother's card!"

Silence. "I"M ON A CHOCOLATE FROG!" Lydia shouted, standing on the table, "Siri, I'm on a chocolate frog!"

"My Prongs is on a chocolate frog card!" Sirius stood up and started dancing on the table with her, "You're on a chocolate frog, you're on a chocolate frog..."

"Get Down Mr. Black and Ms. Potter!" Professor McGonagall shouted, and the two scampered into their seats, still grinning.

"Lydia Euphemia Potter, Order of Merlin First, Second, and Third class is best known for her post-humous defeat of the Dark Lord. Hailed as one of Hogwarts's most talented graduates, she is responsible for over 30 cells in Azkaban being filled. While alive, she was fondly referred to as England's Bloody Rose, for no dark wizard escaped her wand without damage. She is also well known for her creation of the blood adoption potion, and her status as England's youngest animagus, having successfully transformed at age 15. She was one of England's greatest aurors, and was married to fellow auror, the late Benjy Fenwick. She is survived by her only daughter Iolanthe."

The hall was stunned. Amongst them sat a legend in the making. Lydia Potter was currently 15, which means very soon she'll be a fully fledged animagus. Not only that, it seems she followed Potter tradition in creating a potion of her own. Shouts filled the hall, people were confused, people were scared, and most of all, people were in awe of what one girl achieved in 21 years of life.

"You really didn't marry Sirius," Regulus breathed, "and if so, why on Earth am I that kid's uncle?!"

"Couldn't tell you Baby Black," Lydia told the boy, "I can't tell the future."

"You're an animagus?!" Euphemia shouted at her daughter, "that is illegal you know."

"I'm aware mother," Lydia said proudly, "and I have noble reasons to do so. Reasons I will not tell you in a public setting."

"Very well my heart," Fleamont sighs, calming his wife, "but you will have to face consequences for this."

"The letter said no one would remember anyways," Sirius butts in, "so why would it matter that Lydia and I became animagi?"

"You're also an animagus Sirius!" Euphemia shouted, causing others to gasp, "I'm not surprised, given that you and Lyddie are never apart for too long."

"Is nobody else hung up on the fact that Potter marries Benjy?" Pandora Fawley asks, "and that he's dead. And something went wrong, because Iola has Lydia's surname and not Benjy's."

Lydia immediately blushed when the occupants of the hall turned to stare at her and Benjy.

"It seems we get married," Benjy says, trying to break the tension, "and have a frankly adorable child."

"Yes you two do," Sirius proclaims, causing everyone to look at him, "and frankly I'm not surprised in the least."

"Why not?" Benjy asks curiously, "I'm completely baffled."

"Cause Lyds here has been pining since second year,"Sirius confesses, "Sorry Lyds, it's my turn to tease."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

40.8K 1.9K 22
After a long and painful chemotherapy with noting but death at its end, Ann awakes under cruelest pain in a unfamiliar bed. While she just gave birt...
38.2K 800 29
Lady Magic, incensed by the state of affairs in the wizarding world, offers one final opportunity. It's a chance for the wizarding community to witne...
37.1K 726 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...