Detective Arose

De arosefromthedead

A young detective that is on a mission to the Dimension of Doom with her friend Marth. She realises that the... Mai multe

Portal to Doom
Ascendos
Get undercover
Merami
Sneaking into the Palace
Kasper

Introduction

39 4 0
De arosefromthedead

Arose, a half human, half vampire detective from the Brue Agency, is a force to be reckoned with. Despite her playful demeanor and sharp wit, there's a cunning and determined detective beneath the surface. No case is too difficult for her, no situation too dangerous. With her vampire instincts and human intellect, she can solve even the trickiest mysteries. But she doesn't work alone. Along for the ride is Marth, her witty yet wise friend and fellow Brue detective. Their bond runs deep beyond solving crimes, creating a dynamic duo like no other. If you want mystery, adventure, and laughter, look no further..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Reborn Heiress De AnonymousAuthor

Polițiste / Thriller

163K 6.8K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...