The one and only

By Hellotherebooks

Started: July, 30, 23. Finished: August, 15, 23. Time: 11:02PM Dabria is a 16 year old. Her mother took her a... More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - one
Twenty - two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty - five
Twenty- six
Twenty- seven
Twenty - eight
Twenty - nine
Thirty
Thirty - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty- seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty - nine
Fourty
Fourty - one
Fourty - two
Fourty- three
Fourty- four
Fourty-five
Fourty - six

Twelve

8.8K 181 30
By Hellotherebooks

Dabria pov

As I sit on my bed I look at Axel who is looking back at me.

"I'm so sorry." Axel says. I then go to him and hug him as he sits on the edge of my bed.

He then pulls me on his lap and hugs me.

"Do you think if I tried harder, or stayed by her forever she'd still be here?" I said as I cry.

"It's not your fault. You wouldn't have known." Axel says as he wipes me tears.

"I'll have to get ready at 7 Pm. I'll meeting the Itlians and Russian's as Midnight." I said as Axel nods.

Axel then laughs as my stomach cries for food.

"Come let's get you something to eat." Axel says picking me up, I then wrap my legs around his waist.

He then walks out the room down the stairs and to the kitchen.

I then feel everyone's presence. "What do you wanna eat, meine Königin." Axel says.

Translation: my queen
Language: German

"Your famous morning breakfast!" I said as he chulckes, he then sits me down on a chair and tries to put me down. Keyword try.

I then stay still in his arms like a koala.

"I guess you won't be able to eat." Axel says as he signs. No food. I the let go of him causing me to fall to the ground. I get up and smile at him.

I then sit down and watch him start making food. I'll be honest Axel is really good looking and well built, sadly he's single.

'I'ma have to help him with a nice beautiful lady.' I smirk at the thought.

"Whatever you're thinking stop." I hear Axel says I then frown. He then goes back to his food making. I them go to Hope who is next to my father and her brother.

"Do you know anyone who is beautiful, nice sweet and caring, who is probably like in their early 30's and is single?" I say to Hope as she smiks.

"Yes actually I know about 3 beautiful, nice sweet and caring woman who are in their early 30's and who are single." Hope says smirking we then both look at Axel as we smirk.

Axel then turns around to see me and Hope looking at him and smirking we quickly look away.

"Whatever you girls are thinking, please stop." Axel says as we both smile and nod.

"Woman." Will says we girls then look at him.

Will then pushes my father out the way and sits by me he then yawns and spreads his arms. He then puts one arm around my shoulder.

"Hands off my daughter." Salvatore says as Will frowns he then takes his arm off my shoulder. My brothers laugh.

Sabrina then comes to me. "I'm sorry, and thank you." Sabrina says.

I then frown. "I'm waiting." I said everyone looks at me confused.

"I'm sorry?" Sabrina says.

"I'm waiting for you to insult me. I miss your insults Barbie." I said as Axel laughs.

He then comes over with orange and a plate.

"The only time Dabria gets to beat up or talk trash to someone is when they bark first." Axel explains as I nod.

"Oh." Sabrina says as I sign.

"Dabria well all be gone for a business meeting is all. You'll be alone but if you need anything ask the guards or maids for anything." Alexander says as I nod.

I then start to eat.

"Who is Ivy?" Salvatore says as me and Axel freeze.

"Just a friend." I said with pain. Ivy is no friend to me. She's my other half. My sister, my ride and die, my number 1, my world and my everything. My and ivy were always together we did everything together to. We always were by each other side. Sometimes at school people would think we were together because we their for each other and stuff.

"Who is Axel to you?" Alexander says.

"Axel is like a father figure to me. He's annoying its always 'that's too expensive' and 'no partying' oh and 'be home by 9'" I said glaring at Axel as he glares back.

"You're annoying too. You're like my daughter. It's always 'go on a date, you're not getting much younger' and 'your so good looking and nice, go get laid and have go find a nice pretty beautiful sweet woman for you' oh and 'wow he cute, look he's so cute' like I ain't into guys." Axel says as everyone laugh's.

"Well then go get yourself a beautiful woman. I one time set him up with a lady who was beautiful at a fancy restaurant. He then showed up in sweat pants and a white t - shirt and his hair was not even brushed." I said as everyone laugh's.

"One time she thought I was gay so then she made me go on a date with a guy." Axel says.

"Well that's not my fault." I said as we playfully glare at each other.

"One time when Dabria was 5 years old I took her too see Santa and when she saw him she ran away. She then went up to him and beaten the poor man." Axel says as everyone laugh's.

"Well it was not my fault, you told me to go sit on the man's lap. You also said 'stranger danger' and for your information he was a stranger and his beard was too big." I said as everyone laugh's.

"Oh and one time when she was 4 I woke up and to find the house quiet so I went to go see where she was because I was worried. I looked and looked I them went to the pantery and I found Dabria eating the powder chocolate. It was all over and every where. Then when she saw me she's like 'daddy, me want more chocolate.'" Axel says as we all laugh.

"I still eat the powder." I added as I we all laugh.

/ / /

As everyone left I started to get ready I hide all my tattoos except for the Midnight one.

I'm not at my father's mansion I'm at my castle.

I then go out and get on my moracycle, before driving I put my mask on and go to meeting location.

Salvatore pov

As we all wait for Midnight we just talk and stuff for a bit. A few minutes later we hear hells clicking on the stone floor.

We then look and see a girl.

She then takes off her hoodie and looks at us.

She then walks toward us.

"You wanted to meet?" Midnight ask.

"Yes, we want to work for each other to take down the Hydro." Alexander says as she freezes.

Dabria pov

Hydro, Hydro is where they find chicken and they make them into assassin's. They break them and fix them. They're training is very hard and painful. They teach us to fight dance, cook, and built, every language, fighting technique. They teach us how to swim and stay under water for as long as we wish, draw, kill. They taught us how to carry and shoot guns bigger than us. How to run fast, run without making nosies especially in water, they also taught us to seduce, sing, feel no pain. All of that we were only 4 or a little older. They were Russian, but it was the other side. They were bad mean crewl, we call him professor. He is Azeals uncle.

"Midnight!" I hear I then snap back to reality.

"I will not help you." I said, I then walk away.

"Why not?" I hear Azaeal say.

We planned to kill him. He will die in our hands.

"You don't need to know." I said turning around to face them.

"Is it because he's my uncle? If so I want you to know I'm nothing like him. We want him dead, we've seen what he can do and what he's done. I want to find someone who may be able to help us take him down." Azaeal says.

"And who is that?" I ask.

"A girl they called her number 1. She was special to my uncle. She was good, he said that he wanted her to be the next person to take over after him. But I want to find her. She ran away from them. I want, we want her help." Azaeal explain.

"Number 1. She is indeed special." I said, I mean I am.

"You know who she is." Azaeal's father ask.

"Yes, I do. But I will not tell." I said.

"Why won't you work with us?" Sabrina ask.

"You'll find out soon." I said laughing.

"Well, bye. I'll see you at the party where the German boss reveals her identity." I said.

"How will we know who you are?" Salvatore ask.

"Oh you'll you know. I'll also be revealing my identity too." I said I then walk away.

I'll see them in two weeks.

I then get back at the mansion once I do I go to my room change and lay down. A few minutes later I hear my door open so I act as I am sleeping.

"Hi twinny." Aden says I still act as I'm sleeping. I then feel the edge of my bed lower.

"Guess what? I met my idol. She's known as Midnight, Its my 2nd time seeing her. She really cool, I wish we can actually work with her. I want to be her friend as well. She good at fighting racing and hacking. She good at everything. She's really cool. I almost actually asked if I can get her autographs, funny I don't even think she gives those out." Aden says laughing at the end of his sentence.

Aden then gets off my bed and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight twinny." Aden says I then hear my door close.

I smile I have a fan, it's my twin too.

How's this chapter? I hope you guys like like this chapter. Thank you for reading.

Counted words: 1679

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.2K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
50.6K 849 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
421K 20.3K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...
Amara By -Piranesi-

Teen Fiction

76.6K 1.6K 31
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...