Legends: North

Door Bloodwriter34567

This is the story behind King North and how he grew up in the royal family after ending the life of his mothe... Meer

Prologue
The gift
The explanation
The rankings board
North's escape
The kingdom of sky
North's gone!!
A new adventure
The arrival of the search team
Meeting a SeaWing
The war
The encounter with BloodWriter
Face the queen
To the courtyard
The dream
Back to Ruby
The letter
The prophecy
The eggs
Southeast's corpse
The meeting with the prophecy dragonets
Their names
The end of Snowfall
Killing Snowfall
Farewell, Snowfall
Goodbye rankings
The throne is mine

The visit to BloodWriter

0 0 0
Door Bloodwriter34567

"BloodWriter, I come to you seeking counsel and guidance. I desire to become a king, but I know I cannot achieve this great feat alone. I seek your wisdom and expertise in this matter. Will you help me become a king?" asked North with utmost respect and humility BloodWriter approaches North and speaks with conviction in his voice "North, I know you and your tribe are facing a great struggle. While I cannot fight in your battles, I can offer my assistance in a different way. I will create a prophecy with dragonets who will rise up and lead your tribe to victory." He pauses for a moment before continuing "I understand the importance of prophecies in the dragon world. They carry weight and power, and I believe this prophecy will give your tribe hope and guidance. It will speak of strength, courage, and determination. And when the dragonet destined to fulfill it is born, you will know that she is the one who will lead your tribe to triumph." BloodWriter looks North directly in the eyes, his sincerity evident "I may not be able to physically help you, but I promise to do everything in my power to create a prophecy that will aid your tribe in its time of need." It fell silent for a moment "Hey, Hawksbill! Can you come over here for a moment? I need to talk to you about something important." BloodWriter yelled "yes?" Hawksbill asked "Listen Hawksbill, I have a task for you. I need you to find a SeaWing egg of the deepest blue. It is of great importance to our cause and must be retrieved as soon as possible. Use all of your skills, knowledge, and resources to locate this egg. Your success in this mission will determine the fate of our plan. Do not fail me, Hawksbill." BloodWriter said "of course" Hawksbill said BloodWriter paced back and forth in his underground lair, frustration evident in his every step. The latest attempt to take over the city had failed, and he had no idea why. He needed answers – and he knew exactly who to call "Hey, Cosmo," BloodWriter said as soon as the other villain picked up. "I need your help. I just can't figure out what's going wrong." He said "I'm sorry to hear that, BloodWriter," Cosmophasis replied smoothly. "What specifically is the issue?" Cosmophasis asked "I need you to get me a SilkWing and a HiveWing egg. I have my reasons and I know you can get them for me." "Of course" Cosmophasis said then flew off to Pantala.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3K 46 46
Two lone scavengers are thrusted into the world of their dreams, in the bodies of dragons they created. Will they learn to enjoy their new lives and...
221 31 7
Sleet is anxious. Caribou is excited. When the two unlikely siblings receive a letter from the prestigious Jade Mountain Academy of accepting them in...
16.1K 411 14
He fled the Rainforest to escape blame for the crime he meant to stop. He fled the desert when the cost of murder became too high. Now the future is...
11.6K 247 12
Everyone knows about the loss of the Skywing egg, and the fact that it was replaced by a Rainwing egg. But what if things happened differently? What...