Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’†๐’
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† (wedding pt.1)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ (wedding pt. 2)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
Authors message

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†

12.4K 304 526
By exclusivepearls

-Diana's POV-

I sit in Professor Moores office, helping her grade a few things.

I sit in one of the leather armchairs, focusing on what I shouldn't. I swear I heard Olivia's voice over the phone...and when I asked Natalie, I got cut off and she said she had to go. Why is she with Olivia out of all people right now...I don't want to be that annoying girlfriend but why didn't she tell me she was hanging out with her ex wife. Why is she even hanging out with her...and she rushed off the phone. What were the two of them doing that was so important she had to hang up.

I came down to Professor Moores office a couple of minutes ago, she needs help with grading so I'm helping.

I've been hanging around with her a little the last week...since she's the only one who actually notices me here. I stayed back after her lectures, we talked a little, just about our days and our plans. At least I have one friend here now...still doesn't change the fact I want to go home, to Natalie and stay there.

"Hey, are you okay?" Professor Moore snaps me out of my thoughts, I look to her sitting at her desk before nodding quickly.

"I—yeah, sorry, I got a little distracted." I say and she nods with a smile.

I focus on the grading again, telling her the grade and which student so she can put it in her computer.

I'm going home next week, by home I mean to Natalie's. I spend the holidays with her...she used to spend the holidays with Olivia, for years. They were married.

I might be overthinking but my girlfriend is hanging out with her ex wife...the last time Natalie was left alone with Olivia, Olivia rubbed that in my face. I don't like her.

"Okay...What's up?" I hear Professor Moores chair creaking, I look over to her and she gets up walking towards the other arm chair, besides mine.

"Nothing...just..I don't know." I laugh a little as she sits down.

"You can tell me. Who knows, maybe I'll have a way to cheer you up." She smiles shrugging and I sit back putting the pen down.

"I have a girlfriend...and it's her birthday, I called her earlier after she didn't answer a few calls before that...she picked up and I only got to say happy birthday before I heard her ex wife's voice—I might be overreacting or maybe I'm jealous but...I don't understand why she didn't just tell me?" I huff.

"Wow...Well, in my opinion, it is suspicious that she's around her ex wife and she didn't inform you about that. Is your girlfriend older?" She asks and I look at her.

"Sorry, that is none of my—"

"No, it's fine. She is older, five years." I say and Professor Moore straightens up.

"Five years?"

"Yeah...she's twenty five." I smile and she nods.

"And do you trust her?"

"Yeah, with my whole life, she's the person I trust most—and Charlie—my best friend." I say and Professor Moore nods.

"And do you think she's being disloyal? Is that why you're worried?"

"No...I know she wouldn't cheat on me, we care about each other too much, just like I wouldn't be disloyal to her, the last thing I would do is hurt her." I shrug and Professor Moore nods.

"You seem like a loyal person, Diana." She crosses one leg over the other and I nod.

"It's not that. I just have too much respect for her—and myself, especially after everything she's done for me and the amount of love I feel for her." I say and she nods. My favourite thing to do is talk about Natalie...not badly, but talking about how much I love her and stuff.

"How long have you two been together?"

"Two years." I tell her.

"So you were eighteen...nineteen when you got together?" She asks and I look at her.

"Uhm...yeah, eighteen."

"You were young, you're not supposed to get mixed in with older people at that age." She says and I pick up my pen, tapping it against the paper.

"There's only a five year difference, I'm more mature than you'd think...I've always related to her, I've never once regretted getting involved with her because she's really amazing. The age difference never mattered to me." I smile thinking about Natalie....especially her cuddles, they're amazing. Her smile too, that makes my heart melt.

"Right...How did you guys meet?" She asks and I laugh a little.

"She stole my book, it was mine—I saw it first and she took it and said 'unlucky', I was not unlucky she was just being rude..." I smile and so does Professor Moore.

"It sounds like you really love her, she sounds amazing, I don't think you have anything to worry about, Diana." She says and I nod.

"Yeah...I guess, I tend to overthink." I smile.

"Why don't you go back to your dorm? I'm sure I can finish this up myself." She tells me and I look at her.

"No—that's okay. Really." I say.

"No, really. You should call her." She says and I nod.

"Thank you, professor." I stand up holding my phone in my hand.

"You can just call me Josephine when we're alone..It's very similar to Jonathan." She tells me and I laugh a little.

"I guess it is...I better make my social media's private." I smile and she laughs.

"I'm more of a woman to ask for a number, so don't worry about that." She says and I look away.

"Can I get your number?" I ask looking back to her, her mouth falls open slightly. Wait—no, wrong way to ask—I'm not—

"Oh! Oh my god—not in that way! Sorry, I'm just really bad for checking my emails, I forget they exist sometimes...I would get the message faster if you needed my help." I say. That was so wrong of me to say.

"Yes, then." She stands up and I open my phone before handing it to her. She types quickly. I bite the inside of my cheek awkwardly before she hands me the phone.

"Just send a text and I will save your number." She says and I nod. I send a dot.

"I think my roommates staying out tonight, hopefully, she is." I say to Charlie who's on FaceTime, propped up against my pillow.

"What happened to being friends with Amber? She's your roommate, isn't she?"

"Yeah...She is my friend, she just doesn't like me on call and talking too loudly." I come up with an excuse quickly. I hear Charlie chewing on something crunchy.

"Charlie bear." I say grabbing a hoodie off of my desk chair as it's cold.

"Mmhmm?" I hear him humming, I put the hoodie over my head while sitting onto my bed. I fix my hair as I look at Charlie through the phone.

"Have you spoken to Natalie and stuff today?" I ask and he stops crunching.

"No...why, what happened?" He questions and I shrug.

"I don't know, it's her birthday...I was planning to call with her as you know, but I called earlier and I swear I heard Olivia...I might be wrong though." I pick at the fabric of the hoodie, it's Natalie's hoodie. I stole lots of her clothes, it helps me sleep when I'm struggling, wearing her clothes.

"Olivia?" I hear shuffling, he picks up his phone, he looks at me through it with a very serious face.

"Yeah...then she basically hung up on me...maybe it's because I didn't come home for Halloween because the diner wouldn't let me off...it's been the longest I haven't seen her and I just...maybe she's getting sick of not seeing me anymore." I sigh bringing my legs to my chest, pulling the hoodie over my legs. I'm overthinking it. I know that.

"Maybe she's busy...trying to distract herself from you not being around because she misses you, whenever I call over with Maria and Tatum she's moody."

"So she hangs out with her ex...her ex wife?" I cross my arms, resting them on my knees.

"Maybe Olivia showed up randomly."

"Maybe." I say. I trust Natalie with my life. I just...I don't get why she rushed off the phone without an explanation, while I go outside at night when it's freezing just to speak with her, to hear her voice because I love her.

"I don't want to get mad at her about it...or seem jealous, but to be honest, I am." I groan dropping my head.

"I'm gonna add her to the FaceTime." Charlie says and I lift my head.

"No—don't!" I huff.

"She's not answering anyway...text her." He says. I pick up my phone before dropping my legs. I fall back before rolling into my stomach.

"I'm gonna leave it for tonight, I texted her a few times but I've gotten no response."

"Well, it's only like a week till you see her anyway, is Beck still picking you up?" He asks and I nod.

"Look, Amber text me and she's asking do I want something before she comes back to the dorm....I have to go, I'll talk to you later. I love you, Charlie bear." I lie and he groans. That was a lame excuse.

"I love you, chicken." He says and I hang up.

I throw my phone to the the top of my bed before hitting the back of my head off my blanket a few times.

This would be a lot easier if Natalie would answer her phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 16 13
Based on a semi true story ;)
Life By Freya_38

Non-Fiction

3.3K 460 17
I can't believe I'm publishing this...
78.3K 3.3K 34
Sequel to Stripping for the English teacher.
82.1K 3.8K 26
A sequel to Azure! Find out what else life has in store for everyone! (Written From: 2016-)