Kenny x reader

Autorstwa Hello_kitty_0517

Meow, so I got inspired by this fanfic (South park kenny x reader) By pparkjmq Its a good story go read it... Więcej

□~•Just info on the story
°~•GoOd MoRnInG
°~•skewl
°~•Home
°~•Yet another day
□~•Meow
°~•Stan
°~•Diary
°~•The party pt 1
□~• ;-;
♡~•(Smut) The party pt 2
♡~•(Smut)The party pt 3
°~•First date night
□~•Hello!
°~•Hell
°~• why me?
°~•What a strange world.
□~•Farts
°~•Wonderful disaster

°~•"Sunday morning"

882 23 74
Autorstwa Hello_kitty_0517

Y/n's pov:

The beach was warm, and the water looked so pretty with sun setting into it. I was happy and felt amazing. Suddenly, I heard a loud thud behind me. I stood up and turned around. The sight of a dead body was appearing in front of me. I froze and began to panic. The blood from the body was pouring out and turned the sand into a squishy slush. I went to step back, but I couldn't move. And a loud scream was playing in my ears. I thought it was mine, but my mouth wasn't open. I looked around to see no one. Yet I heard a woman's voice screaming. I looked back at the dead body, and the blood had met my feet. I wanted to cry. The blood felt like it was going up my legs. I looked down to see it slowly creeping its way up my body. Why was the blood going up??

"Do you trust me?" I heard a voice.

Tears were building up in my eyes, and my nose felt like it was about to burst from the sudden smell.

"No!! NO, I DONT!!." I answered.

"Please...trust me...."

I woke up sweating. My brain was not processing. I forgot where I was and why Wendy was standing in front of me.

"Sorry, I was about to wake you up. That dream looked intense." Wendy said.

Then I remembered. I was spending the night at Wendy's house. I tried to calm down. I couldn't remember my dream. Nor much of last night.

"Headache?" Wendy asked.

"No, I'm...just confused." I replied.

"About?" Wendy asked.

I uncovered myself. I was in some pajamas. "What did I do the night before?" I asked.

"We went to Stan's party." Wendy smirked. "And I heard Kenny drove you somewhere."

Kenny... yeah, he did. We hung out...at the pond...

I suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom vomiting in the toilet. Wendy jumped and helped hold my hair up. The shock had finally been discovered, and everything kicked in at once. Kenny had died last night! He told me to trust him. I started crying. Kenny was dead....

Wendy was confused but knew it wasn't the time to ask any questions, so she just wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly, hoping it would bring me some comfort.

"It's okay." She repeated, rubbing my back.

Timeskipp to when she calmed down uwuuwuwuwuwuwuw

After I calmed down. Wendy told me to get dressed, and she was gonna treat me to some breakfast at Tweak Bros. I wasn't hungry, or at least my mind wasn't, but I figured I might need it.

"Kenny's dead."

My brain was having a hard time focusing. I put on the turtle neck and jeans that I had worn before the party and went downstairs in the living room.

"Want to walk there?" Wendy asked.

Kenny died. "Yeah, sounds good. Maybe it might take my mind off things." I replied.

She opened the front door and walked outside. I followed and closed the door behind me.

Kenny...died.

We were halfway to Tweak Bro's when we heard yelling coming from behind us. Me and Wendy turned around to see Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. I didn't wave or smile. My brain couldn't even remember why I was here. Kenny fucking died.

"Hey guys!" Wendy said.

"Where are you girls headed to?" Stan asked, giving us a bright smile.

"Tweak Bro's." Wendy said.

We all continued walking.

"We're walking that way too! Let's sit together." Stan said, standing close to Kyle.

At the moment, I remember Kyle and Stan totally had sex last night. But then my mind got clouded. Kenny died last night.

Wendy and Stan were talking their brains off while Kyle awkwardly stood next Stan and Cartman was just quietly standing behind us all. Once the trio got a little ahead of me, Cartman spoke.

"Where's Kenny?" Cartman asked.

My eyes grew wide, and I shot my glare at him. "W-what?"

"Kenny died last night, didn't he?" Cartman said.

"Huh...how."

"Ugh, I hate talking to girls. You're worse than Jews." Cartman said, rolling his eyes. "You're making it so obvious that you saw him die, just act like it didn't happen you stuipd bitch."

"You say that like this is supposed to be easy!?!" I snapped quietly so no one in front would hear.

"It is easy."

"I've never seen someone die before! I can't even tell if this is reality or not....I think I'm going insane." I said, shaking.

"Get used to it bitch." Cartman said.

I looked at him and went to go punch him in the face but was suddenly stopped by someone's arm. I looked up and saw Stan holding me back. Cartman snickered a little and kept walking. My face was full of anger. I relaxed my body and Stan let go.

"What's wrong?" Stan asked.

I looked at him and Kyle, who was still standing next close to Stan. I couldn't really say anything, I wanted to cry and run away from this shitty as town.

"Hangover.." I said, in shame. I knew I wasn't having a hangover.

"Well, let's go get coffee and make it better." Stan said.

We walked into Tweak bro's, and the smell of coffee hit me in the face. It was a good smell, but I couldn't focus on it. Wendy went to the counter, and the rest of us sat down at a group table.

"I heard Craig works here now." Kyle said.

"How could he not? Tweek can barely count change when he's not on his medication anyway." Stan replied.

"I bet they have sex in the back." Cartman said.

No one answered or cared.

Wendy came back and sat next to me.

"I got you a cup of coffee, Tweek said he'll ask you what type of creamer you want when he brings it." Wendy explained.

I nodded. Then Stan go a phone call. He reached into his pocket and looked who it was, then answered it.

"Hello?....Yes, this is Stan.. Oh! Hey, dude. Yeah, we're at Tweak bro's. Uhm... sure? Okay, bye."

"Who was it?" Kyle asked.

"They told me not to tell." Stan shrugged.

Craig came up to our table with food and drinks. He handed Stan an ice coffee with whipped cream, Kyle, and sandwich BLT with no bacon. And Cartman got a plater of bullshit. Then tweek came up to me and handed me a tea cup of coffee and Wendy her drink.

"W-what creamer do you want?" Tweek said, and Craig walked away, flipping Cartman off.

I looked at the plater he had and saw all the different options. But the one that sounded the best was the vanilla. So I grabbed it and smiled at Tweek. Tweek walked away, and my group was talking about last night and the fun it held. But me...I sat there looking into my coffee and stared at my reflection. I couldn't contribute to the conversation at all, but I didn't really want to. I poured my little vanilla creamer into my coffee and watched as I disappeared. I frowned and got up, walking out of Tweak Bro's.

I kept walking. Past the theater, then past Tolkien's house, then past the mall, then I took a short cut through the buildings and found myself at the mayor's building. I sat on a bench with my arms crossed, trying to keep warm. I couldn't help but feel guilty. I couldn't sit there and talk to my friends. I couldn't even drink a simple cup of coffee.

My brain felt like it kept cursing at me. "Kenny's dead," "Kenny's dead," "Kenny's dead," that's what it kept repeating to me over and over again. I have no idea how Cartman could ever deal with this, but yet again, he is an evil man. Sometimes, I wish that it was all a dream, and I was still hoping it was. That I could just wake up in my room, that I didn't get touched the night before, that I didn't watch someone die. I wish everything was back to normal. When no one talked to me, and I was a nobody.
I snapped out my thoughts. In front of me was Kenny's truck. Somehow, I had walked my way over to the church. I looked at every detail. Nothing had changed, except the extra cars parked in the front of the church on this Sunday morning. I looked at the trail, leading its way to the pond. I wanted to go walk down it, but I hesitated.

My legs felt like they were going fall to the ground. I picked myself up and walked down the trail. Once I got to the pond, I looked at it. The weather was so cold today that even the water wanted to freeze. I continued down as the flash back of Kenny dying replied in my head. "Kenny's dead," "Kenny's dead," a tear fell down my face. I continue to walk down the trail into the little secret hideout. The thing that caught my eye the most was the fact that it was all gone. The blood, the body, it had all disappeared. Yet the fear was still there, and the air was still tense. As my brain processed and got more and more confused, I realized maybe it was all a dream. I didn't see any blood at all or any dragged spots where a body could have been dragged. I didn't see anything. I just saw the tart held by four big rocks on each corner, and it was covered with shade perfectly, so if you wanted to spend time, you wouldn't get sunburn. Yet I knew that there once was something here, and it's gone.

Third pov:

Stan, Kyle, Wendy, and Cartman all watched as Y/n sat up and walked out of the building. Wendy was going to get up and go after her, but Stan grabbed her arm and made her sit down.

"Give her a minute. She's probably not feeling good." Stan said

"Kenny probably broke her heart," Kyle said.

"This morning, she threw up and was crying. I'm going to punch Kenny when I see him!" Wendy exclaimed.

Cartman just shoved his face of all the sweets he could.

"I knew it was a bad idea, but what am I going to do? Tell him no? No, that would be wrong of me." Kyle ranted.

"Shut up, losers." Cartman blurted.

Kyle was going to yell and tell Cartman the usual "Shut up fatass." But he was interrupted by Stan poking his shoulder. And pointing in a certain direction. When Wendy looked over she saw the blonde boy they were all talking about.

"Hey guys!" Kenny said, happy as can be.

Wendy looked at him angrily, Kyle annoyed, while Stan and Cartman sat there unfazed. Kenny sat down where Y/n was sitting and took a chip from Cartmans plate. Kenny looked around as if he were looking for someone.

"She isn't here asshole." Wendy said.

Kenny looked at her, confused. "Asshole? What I do to you? Wendy Testaburger."

"Ugh, you know exactly what you did! Making Y/n cry like that. You probably only wanted her for sex!" Wendy exclaimed.

Kenny chuckled and got up from his seat, putting his hands in his parka pockets.

"Does everyone here agree? I'm just a whore to you all?" Kenny asked.

Stan and Kyle looked down, feeling guilty. Cartman just kept eating. Though Cartman was probably the biggest asshole at the table, Kenny knew Cartman didn't think that way about him. Kenny sighed and looked in front towards the doors of Tweak Bro's.

"For anyone's information....I didn't have sex with her." Kenny said, walking away.

Back to Y/n's pov:

I had moved to the bench by the pond. I listened to the sound of silence, though it didn't seem very quiet since my mind was racing. I was full of questions,

Was it all a dream?

Is, Kenny dead?

Where'd the body go?

Was Cartman just fucking with me?

I couldn't think straight at all. I felt like I was being lied to, like reality had been broken, and I was living through some type of fourth wall. Why did things have to become so confusing out of nowhere? Life was perfect. Yes, I may not have had many friends or anyone to talk to, but anything would be better than this. I constantly was wishing for everything to go back to the first dream I had. where I was on the beach watching the sunset, and then my mom would wake me up and tell me I missed my alarm. Then thank me that it was so early. Then, not even minutes later, I'd be running down the stairs to go walk to the bus stop. Why can't it go back to that? Do I really need to have these feelings for a boy? Do I really even need to know if he's dead or not?

I was snapped from my thoughts. I should probably go home. I had a long night, and I bet my mom would be more than willing to take me home. I got out my phone and texted Wendy. "I'm going home. I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling really good." Then I called my mom and as the phone wrong I began to feel tears in my eyes why is it every time I go to talk to my mom in the deepest times of my life I always feel like crying? It's not like I'm truly sad, or maybe I am. I don't know. I'm so confused and-

"Hello?" My mom answered the phone.

I started crying immediately. "Mom, I need you to come pick me up. I'm at the Pond. I'm just sitting on a bench mom, please. I don't want to be here anymore!"

It was quiet, then my mom took a deep breath and said, "I'll be right there, sweetheart."

Hearing those words made me more than happy, and hearing them in such a calm and understanding voice made me feel safe and warm.

My mom hung up, and I sat there with the phone still at my ear. Feeling as the tears stopped running down my face. It will all be over soon. I kept saying to myself, "Mama's going to be here, and everything will be all right."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

137 6 1
[K2 Soulmark AU] A soulmark is a tattoo engraved in your body when you're born. They say, these words are supposedly the first words your soulmate wi...
442 42 6
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘?" "..." •~• Kenny is growing up and tr...
136K 1.5K 8
Status: Completed Warning!! These oneshots contain smut, swearing and gore~ Read at own risk. No more one shots will be added as I'm out of the fando...
210K 4.8K 15
Reader is gender neutral! But if you find something that says otherwise, let me know :) Hello yes I made a South Park book ? Anyways: Living in South...