ᎴᏋᏉᎥᏝ ᎦᎧᏒ Ꮧ ᎷᎧᏖᏂᏋᏒ

By ravens_drafts

Stefan X Oc X Niklaus Jeremy was lonely always being the shadow to his sister. All he wanted was a friend bu... More

[ <3 ]
[ ACT 1 ]
[ 1.1 ]
[ 1.2 ]
[ 1.3 ]
[ 1.4 ]
[ 1.5 ]
[ 1.6 ]
[ 1.7 ]
[ 1.8 ]
[ 1.9 ]
[ 1.10 ]
[ 1.11 ]
[ 1.12 ]
[ 1.13 ]
[ 1.14 ]
[ 1.16 ]
[ 1.17 ]
[ 1.18 ]

[ 1.15 ]

4.8K 219 15
By ravens_drafts

WORD COUNT: 5461

SEASON 1
EPISODE 8

Chapter 15
162 Candles

Not long had passed since the small group had given Vicki Donovon her deserved burying. A wonderful carefully carved gravestone. Matt had taken a room within the Morgenstern home leaving his own and the bill it carries towards his absent mother. Now Matt and Lilith sat at the kitchen island watching the youngest Gilbert boy attempt to make lunch for the family.
    "So Mathew. I have had word from Grim yet also my brother that Vicki had peacefully arrived in hell and is out partying as we speak." Lilith commented as she lifted her mug towards her lips.
    "We all knew she was going down. It's weird to hear it's true though." Matt chuckled slightly with a frown.
    "I still can't believe it." The Donovon boy commented with a sigh. Placing his mug on the counter before turning to look towards Lilith.
    "Vampires and Witches. Devils and hell. It is all so surprising." The boy began to listen making the redhead smile slightly.
    "Well don't worry Mathew. You shall be joining Jeremy with his weekly supernatural training." Lilith smiled watching the quarterback deflate slightly shaking his head.

    "Now, Moving on. Today is Steffy's birthday and we are celebrating." The Devil smiled as Caroline came bouncing into the room. Sending Matt a smile as she passed. After the small smile was sent she looked towards Lilith as excitement showed in her eyes as she slammed her hands against the table.
    "Does this mean I can through a party for him? I'm real good at those." The blonde. smirked mischievously.
    "She is." Matt cut in making the blonde perk up with a bright smile.
Lilith smiled towards the blonde watching as all three of the teens watched her carefully.
    "One. Love the smirk, Caroline. I'm starting to see me within it." The redhead devil winked making the blonde happy.
    "Two. This is Stefano we are on about which means..." The redhead added however letting the sentence die low.

    "We throw a get-together. As Stefan doesn't party like he used to." Caroline sighed rolling her eyes deflating upon the counter.
    "Smart girl. Now I will leave this up to you my blonde devil. Just remember close people only." Lilith gave a short kiss on the girl's forehead before standing up from her seat moving to grab her bag and turning around to leave the home.
    "Jeez Lilith that brunt." Caroline winced rubbing her hand against her forehead waiting for the burning sensation to drop down.
    "I got to find friends who like to party." The blonde whined rolling her eyes and walking away.

Stefan sat on a leather chair in the Salvatore library. His older diaries were stacked beside him as he began his birthday reading his old birthday diary entries as a glass which wasn't too far from him crashed towards the ground smashing into tiny crystals. The vampire perked up his ears as he slowly stood from his head. Placing his clothest journal upon the pile looking around slowly.
As Stefan stood from the chair a distant voice of a female began to run within his head. His eyes quickly scanned his home in site of this hidden female yet it was empty. he turned around slowly looking at the unlit fireplace and walking over when someone ran before him. Knocking him straight towards the ground. He was quick to recover grabbing the vampire and pushing her towards the wall with a stone expression. It wasn't until he noticed the small smile upon the vampire before him that everything began to set into place. The vampire turned out to be his best friend. A smile grew on his face as he pulled the blonde vampire into a tight hug.
    "Lexi." Stefan smiled pulling out of looking at the blonde who smiled back towards him.
    "Hi." She spoke softly with a small shrug as Stefan just shook his head.

    "What are you doing here?" The Salvatore vampire questioned shaking his head. An offended look grew on the blonde vampire's face at his question.
    "How could you even ask me that?" The blonde laughed rolling her eyes as Stefan dragged her into another tight hug as they finally allowed Lexi to take a step before the wall.
    "Happy birthday!" The blonde smiled ducking under her good friend's arm and walking towards the centre of the room. Stefan was overjoyed to find his oldest friend in the home.
    "So what is going on with you since I last saw you huh?" Lexi questioned with an eyebrow raised watching Stefan as he moved to sit on a chair in the living room.
    "Not much really. Damons returned to ruin my life." Stefan began to explain letting a laugh fall from Lexi's mouth. The vampire slowly turned towards her. Lexi had lent herself against a wall leading to the staircase with her arms crossed over her chest.
    "That sounds about right for him." The vampire smirked flicking her eyes towards the staircase before looking back at the Salvatore vampire.
    "Race you upstairs." The blonde spoke out of nowhere turning on her heels and running off up the stairs of the boarding house.

Caroline sat at the wooden table in the centre of the Morningstar home. Her pencil tapped against the wood of the furniture as the living room door opened. The blonde lifted her head from her homework to look towards the door confused.
    "Caroline?" Her mother's voice spoke out only confusing her more.
Caroline quickly jumped out of her chair and walked towards the front door finding her mother standing in her uniform. Her eyes trailed the house much like the first time she visited.
    "Mom? What are you doing here?" The teenager questioned shaking her head as she stepped towards the sheriff.
    "You haven't been home for a little while. So I thought I would come and see if you were okay." The older forbes mentioned as Caroline turned on her heels walking towards the dining room once again. The sheriff followed after.
    "Yeah. Sorry about that. It is been a little crazy with Stefan's birthday coming up and many other things." Caroline confirmed to her mother nodding her head as she placed herself back in front of her homework.
    "It seems Lilith seems to be taking great care of you and Jeremy huh." Liz nodded looking around the dining room. A smile on her face slowly grew at the site of different framed images of the group.

    "Yeah. Lilith is a great friend. She cares about us." Caroline smiled as she looked towards the image also making Liz chuckle slightly as she moved to adjust her belt.
    "I'll be real honest. Even though you were great friends with her. I wasn't much of a fan of Elena." Liz whispered watching as Caroline turned towards her amused.
    "Lilith doesn't either. She just deals with her for Jeremy." The blonde nodded as she turned to look back down towards her homework.
    "Right. Well, I best be off to work. Don't want to be late." Liz spoke realising how her daughter wanted the conversation to end.
At the no response the Sherif had received she slowly turned on her heels and walked back towards the front door. She shakes her head in disappointment.
    "Mom." Liz stopped at the sound of her daughter's soft voice. She slowly turned on her heels to look at Caroline who turned in her chair to face.
    "We are throwing a small get-together tonight for Stefan's birthday. Was wondering if you maybe wanted to come. You don't have to dress up or anything." Caroline invited. Her eyes almost begged for her mother's presence within the get-together.
    "I'll see if I can clear some space." The woman nodded watching a small smile grow on her daughter's lips before she turned to leave the home completely.

Lilith stood at the door of the boarding house. Her hands held her handbag before her with a straight face. Her heels tapped against the stone of the doorway as she waited for the door to open. As the redhead grew impatient she lifted her hand to knock on the large wood the door opened before her to reveal a blonde woman before her.
    "Um. Hello?" The blonde asked questioned. Raising an eyebrow towards her.
    "Right. Hello." Lilith spoke with a straight face, Her eyes trailing down the woman's attire.
Lexi stood holding the wooden door with one hand as the other clutched the towel which surrounded her. As her eyes looked back to the blonde's face her posture stiffened.
    "Is Stefan Salvatore in?" The devil questioned as she curled her hands around the strap of her purse tighter. She took a sharp breath as she waited for the response of the blonde.
    "Yeah. He's just in the shower." The blonde responded.
Lilith nodded slowly as anger slowly built before her her soft glance at the blonde turned into a harsh glare making the blonde flintch. Lilith did not speak a word as the blonde looked down towards her towel before beginning to panic,
    "Oh dear god no. I was not in there with Stefan. I used Damons." Lexi began to ramble towards the girl hoping she would drop her frightening glare and tense posture.

    "Right, Well would you mind if I come in," Lilith commented slowly dropping her tense hold. Yet still holding her glare strong.
Lexi didn't respond to the redhead yet instead stepped back moving to hold the door open for her to enter. Her heels clicked against the wooden floor. Lilith slowly dropped her bag upon the table beside the door before turning around to face the blonde who shut the door.
    "You must be a friend of Stefan's friend. Visting for his birthday yes?" Lilith questioned as she tilted her head to the side.
    "Yeah. You must be the girlfriend. Elena?" The blonde stated with a look of thought.
    "Get dressed. We can talk further after you are no longer indecent." The devil commented with a glare throwing her hand over her shoulder as she walked away from the blonde.
    "Ain't she wonderful," Lexi whispered rolling her eyes before speeding back off up the stairs as Stefan came down.
Stefan looked towards the stairs confused as he walked down the hall. His eyes spotting the bag at the door causing his smile to return.
    "Lilith?" The vampire announced walking into the parlour and looking around for the blonde until his eyes found her standing before the fireplace.
The redhead stood before the fire. The bright colours illuminated her as she watched the flames crackle. Stefan could help but stare as to how much the fire showed her beauty. Almost like the fire was her.

    "Happy birthday my Darling," Lilith commented slowly turning around to look towards Stefan who couldn't drop his smile.
    "Lilith. What are you doing here?" Stefan shook his head walking towards where Lilith stood pulling her into a tight hug. Which Lilith returned with a weaker hug.
    "Well, I came to inform you that. Liz was informed of the death of Vicki and all search parties and questionings have been cancelled as Matt showed her the grave." Lilith began to explain as she slowly pulled out from the hug.
    "Also. Caroline is throwing you a small get-together at the house. I wished to tell you personally instead of over the phone. Yet I find a woman in a towel." The devil shook her head with a chuckle.
    "Yeah, that's Lexi. You remember her right?" Stefan responded quickly as her conversation ended. Lilith nodded slowly turning to face the fire once again.
    "Yeah. I just wished I didn't meet her in a towel as she says you were in the shower. Or being called Elena directly after it all." Lilith spoke softly before moving to where her bag sat. Reaching to pick it up.
    "Happy birthday Stefan. I'll see you tonight to hand you your gift." Lilith whispered leaning to give the vampire a small peck against his lips then leaving the house altogether.
Stefan sighed watching the door shut as dread and pain filled his chest, He turned once again to look at the fireplace finding the fire now estiguished and now yet ever remembering to light it in the first place.

Jenna sat with a cup of tea in hand as Gimm stood on the other side of the counter. He sat cooking pasta as the aunt sat watch. A smile on her lips distracted as the home door slammed open and shut making the two sat within their moment jump.
    "I cannot believe him!" Lilith shouted as she stormed into the kitchen.
As the devil moved to talk more she stopped looking at the two and the lovely relaxing setting they had themselves placed in. The devil's eyes flicked between the two before she sighed dropping her head.
    "I'm interrupting something. I didn't mean to. I should have knocked." Lilith sighed shaking her head and looking back at the two he was concerned about what they were giving her.
Jenna slowly climbed off her stool and walked towards Lilith as she spotted the red on the girl's face. She lifted her hand slowly placing the back of it upon the devil's forehead before pulling back with a hiss
    "Jesus. Lilith you burning up are you not well?" Jenna questioned taking the redhead's arm and quickly leading her towards the couch and placing her down on the center.
Grim's fear began to worry more as he walked over placing a seat beside her lifting his hand and placing it upon her skin. The pain wasn't as back as Jenna experienced but yet still hurt.
    "I need you to answer me on a few things alright," Grimm spoke watching the devil nodd slowly as Jenna moved to walk out of the room to make a hot drink for the girl.

    "Have you been getting angry easier? Like the small things can aggravate you?" Grimm questioned turning to look Lilith directly in the eye as she moved her head into a small nod.
    "Have you become more aggressive? Like you going to kill someone?" The man continued to question watching the devil shake her head as her eyes began to drop.
    "So it's early. You are tired, Weak and easily angered. Stage one." Grimm sighed reaching over to grasp the redhead's hand in his as fear stroked his chest.
    "Have you released any of your magic recently? Like you said you would."The male asked once again. Lilith sighed shaking her head and turning to look at Grim with tears in her eyes.
    "I haven't done it since the death of the Gilberts," Lilith spoke honestly making the Grim Reaper sigh beside her. She shook his head dropping her hands and moving to stand up.
    "The reason you are like this is that your magic is returning to the strength it's meant to be but because for the past ten years, you've been releasing it. Your body is trying to figure out a way to hold it." The man shook his head watching as Jenna picked up the hot mug of drink.
    "Release it soon Lilith before it becomes dangerous." Grim glared at his best friend's sister as Jenna entered the room moving to hand the girl the cup taking a seat next to her.

"So what happened? What's got you so upset?" Jenna questioned snuggling down onto the sofa next to the girl as Grim rolled his eyes towards the two and turned to head back into the kitchen.
"Stefan. I went to tell him about his birthday get-together." Lilith sighed as she allowed the heat from the drink to run through her already burning veins.
"Don't worry. You and Grim are invited." The devil interjected as she noticed the aunt's opened mouth. Jenna laughed slightly sinking back into her spot on the couch.
"However when I arrived I met a girl in a towel." Lilith continued rolling her eyes huffing.
"She's his best friend." Lilith once again interjected as she once again spotted the woman's open mouth once again.
Lilith's anger began to build at the reminiscence of the events. She leaned forward placing the ceramic mug on the coffee table as her eyes latched onto the fireplace before them which was now raving with flames. The devil shook her head moving to look towards the strawberry-blonde woman who was watching with eagerness.
"The thing that got to me. Was that she called me his girlfriend." Lilith commented with a slight chuckle shaking her head.
This only confused Jenna. The woman leaned forward placing her cup upon the table before turning to look at Lilith with a slight frown.
"You are his girlfriend tho?" She decided to question as she moved into a comfier position on the furniture.
"No. No. She said. You the girlfriend, Elena?" Lilith scoffed causing the aunt's mouth to drop with shock.

"Did he not say the other way? I would be angry. The audacity." Jenna mentioned shaking her head as she moved to place a hand on the devil's knee however hissed as the heat hit her hand. 
"Jeez. Lilith, you should go home and take a nap before the get-together tonight. Do you need me to get Grim to drive you home?" The aunt questioned with a worried look on her face. 
Lilith sighed shaking her head as she moved to grab her bag standing from the sofa and looking towards Jenna with a grateful smile.
"No, I had interrupted time between you guys. It seemed rather romantic." Lilith smirked looking down at the aunt who was now blushing beet red and curling into herself
"I'll give you a message when I get back to the house. I'll see you tonight tho." The spoke blowing an air kiss towards the woman before making her way to leave the house.
"Bye Asshat!" Lilith waves with a smirk towards her childhood best friend who just shook his head sending the girl a wave as he continued to cook his food.

Everything was going great. Music was filling the house as Caroline walked around stressing out about everything. The blonde shouted orders to those inside before the guests arrived. Lilith walked down the marble stairs all dressed and ready as she spotted the blonde yell at her son about a bowl of chips he was attempting to place upon the table.
"Caroline deer. You may be my daughter but I will hurt you if you continue at my son over a placement of a bowl." Lilith glared catching the blonde's attention.
Caroline turned towards Lilith with a sheepish smile before allowing her mouth to drop. Her eyes raced down the devil's outfit.
"Oh, my devil! You look gorgeous!" Caroline squealed rushing over as fast as she could in her heels and dress. Lilith smiled giving the blonde a small twirl.
"Of course, I do little deer its me. However, Let's talk about you!" Lilith moved on motioning the blonde to give her a small twirl as the Devil assessed her outfit.
"Where did you get the dress from? I didn't buy it for you?" Lilith commented crossing her arms over her chest as she smirked towards the blonde.
"Bonnie got it for me. She went shopping and said it reminded her of me." Caroline smiled as she sighed dreamily as she played with the fabric of the dress.

"And you look stunning it." Bonnie joined the two smiling towards the blonde who returned with the same amount of love in her eyes.
Lilith looked between the two and noticed the glow between them. They seemed happy. It seemed like everything was going on the right path for them. The yellow of Caroline's dress makes her make-up look fabulous. The dark green of Bonnie's complimented her dark skin.
"Right, I'm making an Official rule. We own colours now, no one can wear them." Lilith shrugged as she began to walk. The two girls followed after.
"Caroline you own Yellow. It makes your hair shine and makes your skin look healthy and makes it glow." Lilith stated as she walked to the bowl Jeremy had placed moving it over an inch.
"Bonnie. Dark green. It works perfectly with the dark skin tone it was made for you." Lilith continued turning to look at the two girls who were smiling at her.
"And you in red," Bonnie mentioned chuckling slightly as she scanned the redhead's outfits.
"Please, deary. Red is a colour. It's simply me!" Lilith smiled flicking her hair over her shoulder and sending the three into a short fit of giggles.
As their giggles dile down the sound of the Morningstar's doorbell rounded through the house. Lilith flicked her eyes between the two girls before making her way to the front door.
"Who's ready for a party," Lilith smirked towards Jeremy who joined her side as Jeremy reached forward and grabbed the door handle swinging the door wide open.

Lilith stood next to the food stand looking around the room. Everyone stood dancing and chatting with drinks in their hands as they waited for Stefan to arrive towards the mansion. The devil didn't want to admit that she feared the vampire not turning up towards the house after the events earlier that day.
Her eyes trained on the door for a short while watching. Waiting for it to open. As she continued to wait she tapped her nail upon her glass. Until the door opened. Lilith dropped a sigh as she spotted Lexi and Stefan walk into the home. The blonde was quick to head towards the drinks bar whilst Stefan stayed close towards the door. His eyes slowly scanned around until he saw her.
A Smile grew on the devil's lips as she moved to grasp a small metal spoon moving to tap it on her glass as the music quietened. Everyone quickly turned towards her.
    "I sure do hope everyone is having a good time! I see many of you are. Liz breaks out of her sheriff uniform for a change. Shelia hit a few moves on the dance floor better than anyone else. However! I want to bring you all into a toast!" Lilith stated causing a few around the room to laugh at her words.
    "I would wish Stefan Salvatore. The best friend, family, hero, helper and the person I have fallen for most a very large Happy Birthday!" Lilith smiled making direct eye contact as she lifted her glass hearing a large chorus of Happy Birthdays before the music played off again.
Lilith moved to step down from the small ledge she was standing on. Passing many dancers as she made her way to the vampire who was waiting patiently. A smile grew on his lips as she came into his view.
    "Happy birthday my love!" Lilith smiled moving to pull Stefan into a very tight hug.
    "Come on, I want to give you, your birthday present." The devil spoke excitedly moving to grasp the vampire's hand and pulling his arm in the direction of the stairs. Not allowing him to say anything or protest.

The music had died down as Lilith had pulled Stefan into her bedroom. Slowly shutting the door behind her. Stefan stood in the centre of the room looking at the Devil confused as she turned to him slowly.
    "I'm sorry about earlier. I got annoyed that your friend had called me Elena and believed she was your girlfriend." Lilith began to say as she played with the bracelet on her wrist.
    "I know. Lexi explained." Stefan sighed walking towards her and placing his hand on the redhead's arm. She looked down at her with a comforting smile.
    "The last time I spoke to Lexi. It was when I first came to Mystic Falls and my eyes were trained on Elena. Before I met you." Stefan spoke softly running his hands down her arms before dropping his hands to hold hers.
    "Trust me, Lilith. I believe Lexi may be tired of hearing your name now. I think you were the only thing I could talk about with her." Stefan chuckled shaking his head. Watching a smile slowly grow upon the girl's lips.
Lilith didn't add anything instead slowly pulled the vampire to the bench which sat at the end of her bed placing him down upon it as she walked over towards her jewellery.
    "You remember in your diaries you spoke about this thing you lost back in 1864," Lilith commented as she lifted the lid of the box. Ignoring the confused look Stefan was throwing her.
    "You never normally took it off. However, when you died someone had taken it so you woke up without it." Lilith continued hoping to connect the dots inside the Vampires mind.

    "My personalised Watch from Damon?" Stefan stated slowly watching as Lilith turned around with a closed velvet box. A smirk grew on her lips as she walked towards him.
    "He got it for me just when he told me he enlisted into the Amry. Before everything with Kathrine." He continued lowly watching the devil take a seat beside him.
    "I have a good friend whose good friend takes a look into the watch. Here." Lilith commented handing him the velvet black box.
Stefan faded into silence as he pulled his eyes away from Lilith down to the box. Moving to slowly flip the lid open. Revealing a watch similar towards him. Shock invaded his chest as he looked towards unsure of how he was to feel.
    "It's yours. Flip it over." Lilith commented moving to place her hand on his back to provide him some comfort.
Stefan took a shaky breath as he lifted the old watch from the box, he brushed his finger down the glass of the accessory before flipping it over on his palm. Moving the leather straps from his view his mouth dropped in shock. Written in the same fancy engravings were the words his brother had personalised upon the metal.
The vampire turned to his girlfriend who held a smile at his quited expression as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. The watch was placed on the bench beside him and the box found its way onto the ground. His hand cupped the devil's jaw as he took the passionate moment he hadn't felt in a very long time. Lilith's hand reached his shoulders before they pulled apart. The two stared at each other with love and pure joy.
    "This is probably the best gift I could ever ask for," Stefan whispered as he turned to grab the watch once again.
Lilith moved to place one of her hands on his arm as the other one fell to her lap. Her eyes watched the Vampire place the watch on the wrist it once belonged to before a curtain blonde crashed into the bedroom. Jeremy and Bonnie followed shortly after.

The two turned to the door quickly finding the outraged look on Caroline's face confusing the two sat on the bench.
    "You'll never guess who's here!" Caroline spoke angrily crossing her arms over her chest and flicking her eyes between the couple before her. Lilith chuckled standing up from the bench to walk towards her.
    "CC. We had to invite Elena. If her aunt and brother are here." Lilith stated casually stopping before the blonde with a shrug earning a scoff from Caroline.
    "Yeah. Did we invite her to where red and say it's because it is Stefan's favourite colour? Or claim she had brought Stefan the best birthday gift of all time." Caroline explained crossing her arms over her chest.
Stefan stood up from the bench walking towards the blonde as he looked towards Lilith shortly. She had a stone-cold look on her face as she took a few deep breaths.
    "That's not possible. I'm pretty sure everyone in Mystic Falls knows you don't attend anything in red if Lilith's there." Stefan commented giving a confused look towards Caroline.
The blonde moved to respond towards the Vampire however Lilith had placed a hand upon Stefan's arm and another to keep Caroline quiet as she looked between the two.
    "Let's not make a mess of today, I will handle it. Let's all just have fun." Lilith spoke taking a deep breath before flicking her hair over her shoulder and walking out of the room.

Everyone watched the devil leave however Jeremy's eyes trained on something else.
    "Stefan. When did you burn your arm?" Jeremy decided to question pointing towards the burnt fabric on Stefan's arm.
    "I didn't?" The vampire looked confused. Everyone looked towards the burnt hole before Jeremy looked towards where Lilith had walked off to. One by one everyone began putting it together.
    "We gotta stop Lilith before burns Elena into ash," Bonnie spoke in a hurry turning on her heels and running out of the room to catch up with the devil who was already so far away.

Lilith walked into the living area. Her eyes automatically caught the brunette in red. The devil straightened her shoulders as she sent a glare her way starting her journey to walk over. Yet as she began to walk she was quickly stopped by Grim who attempted to jump in her way.
    "Lilith you need to calm down before you hurt someone," Grim spoke in a hushed tone.
Lilith didn't listen to the older man. She only lifted her hand to place it upon his arm. A large hiss left his mouth as his skin began to burn and boil, As soon as he broke from her grasp he turned towards the large party cutting the music out and earning a few upset sounds.
    "Party is over. Let's go quickly!" Grim yelled walking to open the door and bid goodbye to those leaving through the door.
Jenna didn't move from her spot as she watched many leave the room quickly at the aggression the big man had produced.
    "Jenna. Let's go." Grim spoke quickly attempting to catch her attention. However, Jenna shook her head looking towards Lilith who a deadly look on her face. The same red colour invaded her face.

The room had gotten quiet. Only those left were Jenna and Grim. Grams, Matt and Elena. Lilith stepped down onto the hardwood floor, Her heel leaving a large bang to echo through the house. Many jumped at the loud bang. However, fear only grew within them as many candles and fireplaces began to light every step she took towards the Gilbert girl.
    "I invited you into my home. I gave you kindness and respect." Lilith spat as she passed Jenna who now curled into Grim's side. The older man held her tightly to protect her the best he could.
    "However. You come dressed in my colour. Saying it's all for Stefan." Lilith continued passing Shelia who held some sort of proud smile on her lips. Elena scoffed at the devil's words shaking her head.
    "You can't own a colour," Elena stated shaking her head which only angered the devil more. This led to the fire around them becoming harsher and more powerful.
    "New flash small brain. Stefan's favourite colour isn't red. It's blue." Lilith gritted out as Jeremy and the others reached the bottom step looking around the room worried.
Stefan moved to rush towards Lilith but the three teens stopped him as the fireplace beside them burst into flames almost hitting them completely.
    "Well. If you loved him like I do. You would wear it." Elena rolled her eyes.

Lilith could see the fear inside Elena's eyes and it amused her. It's almost like she took joy in her fear.
    "Because Stefan doesn't like me in blue. Why?" Lilith commented stepping directly in front of Elena with a hard stare. Elena attempted to step away from the devil however her look kept her in place.
    "I am red!" Lilith yelled. Her voice echoed through the emptied room.
Following shortly after her yell a painful scream sounded out behind her. Lilith froze in fear at the recognition of the sound. Her head turned slowly to look towards her. In her eyes, Jeremy stood clutching his arm. Lilith's heart froze as she spotted the pain her son was in before looking at the roaring fireplace beside him.
    "Grim," Lilith spoke shakily as tears lined her eyes. The man quickly rushed towards her taking the devil into his arms. His hand began to stroke through the girl's hair.
    "It's okay. Let me get you into an ice bath." Grim spoke softly quickly moving to pull the girl out of the room. Leaving everyone in shock and fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 18 9
Four men... One woman... Destined to fall in love for a thousand years...
201K 4.9K 37
What if Elena Gilbert had a younger cousin with social anxiety? And Damon can't help but fall in love with her. [cover by @-LIVTHEECREATOR]
51.6K 2K 13
stefan salvatore x male oc x kol mikaelson (eventual poly) extended summary inside! i do not own the vampire diaries, all credit to the creator of th...
107 25 15
TVD Fanfic Elena's Fraternal Twin Sister Mostly a Damon x OC with a bit of Niklaus x OC