Idol ||BTS X READER X TXT ||

By Writing_Wixard

Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with... More

Disclaimer!
Intro!
Best Friends!
Signed-Up!
Appreciation!
Preparations!
Audition!
Singing Competition!
Getting Rid!
Round 1!
Accident!
Change in Behavior!
Friends Day Out!
Euphoria!
The Kiss!
Surprise!
A New Twist!
Insult!
First Day!
The 2 Letters!
Choi Itzy!
Mini Heart Attack!
Wangi Wang
The News!
A Day With Suga!
TXT!
Saturday Night!
Talk With The Producer!
Choi Y/n!
...Notice...
...Notice...
Live!
The Scene!
Dance with Him!
Dance Practice!
A New Entry!
Get Together!
Award Show Pt.1!
Award Show Pt.2!
Feelings!
Something Different!
Accident!
Jealousy!
Plan!
Crowd!
Rude Behavior!
Innocent Request!
Final Decision!
The Truth!
Last Hope; Suga!
The Big Bomb!

Epilogue!

1K 27 14
By Writing_Wixard

2 months later:

Y/n's POV:

We all gathered at Taehyung's house as he arranged a party for getting the project of organizing the wedding of the grandson of the Queen of Britain.
"Guyssssssss I'm so happy today.", Tae said as he spun Cherry in circles. Chae-Yeong and Taehyung are together and everyone knows that they both are a really sweet couple, unlike the time when they used to fight alot in school days.
All of us sat on the sofas.
"Jagiya, u need something to drink?", Jungkook asked me as he stood near me.
"Nah I just want you by my side.", I said and he sat beside me hugging me tightly.
"Awwwwwwww, you both look adorable together.", Cherry said.
"Ahh finally everything is normal now.", Jimin said as he took a sip of his drink.
"But what about those kidnappers, they said they will deal with us again, I swear I can't sleep at night becoz of that horrifying incident.", I said and Jungkook hugged me tighter.
"Dont worry they will be caught really soon.", he said.
"Jungkook, Y/n I have a confession to make.", Unnie said. Unnie was also with 9 of us.
"Yes Unnie.", I said.
Then unnie started telling something that dropped both mine and Jungkook's jaws.

Flashback:

3rd person's POV:

"Guys we have a wedding to crash.", Suga said as he smirked.
"What is going on in your mind hyung?", Jimin asked.
"Well this will be alot risky but for the sake of our friends we have to do it.", Suga said.
"Anything for them.", Cherry and Sarah said together.
"Well the plan is, on Y/n's wedding we will kidnap her and Ae Cha, but for that Noona u have to make sure Ae Cha and Y/n are alone in the room along with u inside.", Suga said.
"Dont worry that will happen.", Sarah replied.
"So Jimin and Taehyung will enter Y/n's room after Noona will give a signal to them, u both will make sure Ae Cha and Y/n smell the chloroform so that they can faint. Meanwhile, Jhope and I will be ready outside in the truck waiting for u guys to bring these 2. Ae Cha is a child so the effect will last longer on her. You both will make sure nobody sees u or else we all will end up behind bars. Meanwhile, Noona and Jin hyung will handle the things going on at the venue. U will make sure Noona everyone hears that Y/n has been kidnapped. Namjoon I remember u told me that u have a cousin in the police so you will drive him to our place after 1 hour of Y/n's kidnapping becoz by that time I'm pretty sure Jungkook and Y/n will be in each other's arms. Whereas Jin hyung will make sure nobody especially Han Sung does anything that will create a hurdle in our plan. And for you, Cherry u will distract Han Sung by directing his thoughts toward Ae Cha, not Y/n. U will call him and threaten him that he has to leave Korea or else her daughter will end up dying. Jhope will paint some fake bruises on her arms and will send u pics that u can share with Han Sung. I will arrange tickets for them to move to America and I will also talk to one of my friends to give Han Sung a really good job so that he and Ae Cha can easily live there without having any problem. And the apartment will also be arranged for him. But Cherry u have to persuade him no matter what.", Suga said.
"Dont worry Suga, it will happen just like u said.

On the Wedding day:

Sarah's POV:

I entered the room where Y/n and Ae Cha were getting ready. I already arranged things for Jimin and Taehyung to enter the room from the back window. I went into the room and saw Y/n talking to Ae Cha.
We both started talking when I sent msg to Jimin that the coast is clear. After a while, both Taehyung and Jimin entered the room wearing completely black suits and masks that covered their faces revealing only their eyes.
First Jimin made Ae Cha smell the cloth due to which the child fainted. To distract Y/n from going outside or screaming Taehyung took out a fake gun and pointed at me. This made Y/n fully focus on me. Meanwhile from back, Jimin made Y/n smell the cloth and she fell in his arms.
"Yaah Taehyung u pick Y/n up whereas I will grab Ae Cha.", Jimin said.
"No I will pick Ae Cha u pick Y/n as she is heavy.", Taehyung protested.
"Aish can u both shut up and quickly move before they come back to their senses? Taehyung u pick Ae Cha and Jimin u pick Y/n.", I said and Taehyung made faces to tease Jimin. Jimin picked Y/n in her arms and I opened the window for both of them to exit the room.

Suga's POV:

I saw Taehyung and Jimin coming towards us and luckily nobody saw. They both opened the back door and placed them inside and sat with them.
I saw this place a few days ago for us to make our plan work. It was vacant and kinda scary but nothing can scare the Awesome Min Yoongi.
So what we did was that Ae Cha was in the car with Jhope as we also wanted someone to be ready down there for us to escape. Taehyung picked Y/n and we started moving up the stairs.
"Ahh hyung I'm tired, please pick Y/n up.", Taehyung said as we just came from the ground to the upper floor i.e. the 3rd floor.
"Aish, okay give her to me.", I said and picked her up and we all reached the first floor. I made Y/n sit on a chair in the middle of the hall and tied her up. Then I called Jungkook.
"Guys we have to beat Jungkook, to make this look all real.", I said.
"But hyung, wouldn't it be unfair.", Jimin asked.
"Just think of the times when he insulted you becoz of Ni-Yeon, will this help?", I said coz I know they both can never even imagine hitting Jungkook.
"Okay, I guess.", Taehyung said still unsure.
"Guys it's for the sake of Y/n. U all agree that Jungkook did cause her alot of pain, so this is for our sister.", I said and they both got energetic.
In less than 10 minutes Jungkook arrived and as soon as he did Taehyung and Jimin hit him with an iron pole so that his legs dont work.

(After that u all know what happened so I won't write it. Hehehe 😉😉 )

"I love you Y/n.", Jungkook said.
"I love you too Jungkook.", Y/n said.
"Okie SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU. It's getting disgusting. I have decided I will kill both of you.", I said and was about to move towards Y/n but then I got a call. It was from Namjoon.
"Hmmm.", I said
"Hello Hyung, we found Y/n so now you dont need to get worried. We will reach the spot in 30 minutes.", he said from the other side.
"what"., I said.
"Yes, I will send you the address.", he said.
"okie okie.", I said and declined the call. We both said our lines perfectly so that neither his side could get doubt nor mine.
"Guys leave them, we will deal with them later, right now leave.", I said and the 3 of us ran down. When we sat in the vehicle I saw Jhope playing with Ae Cha.
"And u won again my sugar plum.", he said although his face was covered.
"Seriously hyung, drive they will come any time soon.", Jimin said and Jhope gave Ae Cha to Taehyung and started the car. We didn't show our faces or called each other by our names becoz Noona told us this girl is quite smart.

Han Sung's POV:

"What do you mean by that, if something happens to my daughter I will burn up the whole world.", I said as I heard some lady threatening me about my daughter.
"Ae Cha where are you.", I said and wandered here and there. The only one who was in my mind right now was my daughter. Y/n was also kidnapped but she is famous and she will be saved but who will know about my daughter if something happens to her?
I received notifications in which I saw that some pictures are sent to me and it was Ae Cha's. She was crying and had some cuts on her hands. Oh Lord plz protect my daughter. I was crying so badly. I got the call again from the same lady.
"Han Sung, if u want your daughter alive, u will leave Korea immediately.", she said which pulled the ground from under my feet.
"What, where will I go?", I yelled.
"Dont worry, we have nothing to do with u or Ae Cha, our enemy is Choi Y/n. I will send u the address of some place, go there and pick up ur daughter and the stuff that has been placed there. If we saw u here in Korea, we will kill both of you. Did u understand?", she said and declined the call. Nothing is more important to me than my daughter. I quickly rushed to the place of which she sent me the address.

Jin's POV:

"HOW CAN U SAY TO CALM DOWN HYUNG, MY SISTER IS KIDNAPPED!", Yeonjun yelled at me.
"Yeonjun relax, Namjoon and the boys have gone to find her.", I said.
"No hyung we must go and search for her by ourselves.", Soobin stated.
"Guys trust me. As soon as they figure out the place Namjoon will call us.", I was saying but just then came his call.
"See it's Namjoon. Pray that we hear good news.", I said and picked up the call.
"Yes...What!....That's great...Yes, We are coming.", I said and declined the call.
"What happened?", both of them asked me
"They found Y/n, come on let's go.", I said and the 3 of us went to the place.

End of Flashback.

Back to the present:

Y/n's POV:

"So this was all preplanned!", I asked as my eyes popped out.
"Of course, we had to do it, u both were so stubborn! Jungkook decided to leave and u were marrying that dude!", Cherry said.
"But why u guys beat me that much.", Jungkook asked with furrowed brows.
"You caused my sister alot of pain. If u did anything with her again I won't hesitate to break all of your bones Jungkook.", Suga said.
"Yaaah just leave it, all is well when the end is well.", Jimin said.
"But honestly I loved this all so much. It felt like a movie.", Namjoon said.
"Yaah what a great idea!", Jin said then continued, "...my next movie will be based on this story.", and we all laughed.
"But what about Han Sung, where is he now.", I asked.
"Y/n he is in America, living happily with Ae Cha.", Jhope said.
"Yaah why do you care about that jerk anyways?", Jungkook asked as the possessive husband mode was on.
"No no I just miss Ae Cha.", I said.
"My love dont worry, I can give u 2 to 3 Ae Chas.", he said and winked and I blushed.
"Yaah Jungkook, already I handled everything with alot of difficulty, you know how hard it was for me to convince the public that Y/n took this decision as she and Han Sung were being blackmailed by some enemies to marry each other or else Ae Cha would be killed and Y/n would be held responsible. Now please it's a request that don't do anything that reveals that she is married to you.", unnie said.
"Of course not, I'm not crazy to ruin my loves reputation.", he said and kissed me.
"Ewwww!", unnie said.
"Yaaah unnie why u said ewww, u also do this with Ji Seon.", I said and her eyes popped up and she got blushed where as we all laughed.
"Hahahahaha okay guys, just be ready by 5 am tomorrow, becoz we all are going to the UK, to attend the royal wedding and Y/n's concert.", Taehyung said.
"Yaayyyyyy!", we all exclaimed joyously.

--------------------------------

Hey everyone, this is the end of my book.
I hope that u all like what I have written. Although it's just fanfic but always remember that sometimes you are meant to be with someone but the timings dont match. Just wait for the right time and leave everything to God. Things will go according to your will but at God's timing.
Love u all.
사랑해 🥰🥰!
Meet u in the next book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.1K 27
Y/n is a girl whose only memory of her parents were them nurturing her as a baby, unfortunately she grew up on her own after her parents died. Y/n wa...
164K 3.8K 28
7 oppas. 1 girl. It took BTS a while to fall for a girl that was transferred to their school, last year. They are studying at Korea National Universi...
9.9K 524 23
This story is about 7 boys who study in same school/university but some of them don't know about other's existence. And the one who knows hate each o...
2K 84 7
[we're back baby] From having a doctorate in medicine to becoming an idol, Y/N is living her best life. But in between of being successful, she was t...