π™΅πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš | 𝙼𝙷𝙰 πš‡ π™΅πšŽ...

By msaphrodiite

(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once hu... More

1. "New World, I'm Delusional!"
2. "I Solemnly Swear I Have No Powers!"
3. "Bad Luck Charm."
4. "Deny, Deny, Deny!"
5. "Grimer?"
6. "Hero."
7. "Hell."
9. "The Hero Course."
10. "Excel or Expelled!"
11. "Atoms."
12. "Decisions."
13. "Universal Studios Japan: Gone Wrong Edition."
14. "Frostbite, Shatter!"
15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."
16. "Let the Games Begin."
17. "Explosions and Crimson."
18. "You Reap What You Sow."
19. "Reject."
20. "Nightmare."
20.1. "Who She Is."
21. "The Girl in the Mirror."
22. "Ocean."
23. "Dancing in the Moonlit Ocean."
24. "Echoes of the Past."
25. "Eclipse."
HIATUS
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT!
26. "In Another Life."

8. "Suck it Up: Exams!"

1.5K 73 71
By msaphrodiite

You whined, hearing your alarm go off. Grumbling, and throwing yourself onto the floor, you immediately start out your day with a little starfish stretch. You then sat there, staring at the darkness outside your window. It wasn't even blue, and this bitch of a hero made you get up at this time! Awful! Nonetheless, you got up, and prepared for the day ahead of you. Comfortable sneakers, comfortable clothing, and you were off.

It was another day with no training from Haruto and Oji. To be honest, they were quite puzzled when you said that you wanted to go to U.A. Obviously, it was an issue. For one, you are not enrolled in any junior high. For two, you are a wild specimen that appeared from out of the sky. For three, since you have no education backgrounds, you're fucked.

Well, U.A doesn't matter that much, right?!

"You can just say you're homeschooling. Nothing that bad, really."

"No fake education backgrounds?"

"Ah! No! That isn't justified at all!"

"I say it is," You shrugged. No care in this world at all. "People use fake things all the time— some are even fake themselves... metaphorically and physically."

"Well, even so... you have to prove your intelligence through the written exam." All Might explains as he is on top of his old man scooter— as you called it. "You fail that, you're probably not getting in."

"And that's where brainwashing comes in."

"No, [Surname], that's where you give up and do something else with your life."

"Vigilante!" You pumped a fist into the air. You never took anything too serious, truth be told. A part of you deep inside still thinks this entire thing is a dream. Living in denial was a constant thing you kept up for so long, even in your old world. The thing was, you forgot what you forced yourself to live like before, all you understand was that you denied something. A gut feeling, perhaps.

"Just... what am I going to do with you?" All Might sighed, shaking his head disappointingly.

You laughed for a short bit, suddenly turning your attention back on jogging mindlessly through wherever you two were at. The trees were... Well, trees. The sky was also quite pretty with the sun starting to come up. You found yourself admiring the scene in front of you.

"Hey, where's Midoriya? You're giving him a break, but not me?" You stopped, turning to All Might. "That's called favoritism!"

"Oh, no, he's just on the beach," he replied, pointing with his thumb behind him. "He's doing something. I have him get up at the same time as you."

"... You're lying."

"I'm not?"

"Uh-huh," You scoffed, continuing down the path. "You know, why was it even us anyway? Actually, no. I kind of get why. But... why Midoriya and... someone like me?"

All Might had only stayed silent, quietly following you.

"I understand why you wanted Midoriya to get it and all, but I already have a power." You say, still jogging. You wipe some stray sweat that was on your forehead, breathing in.

"Previous wielders had a quirk, too, you know." He spoke. "It's all about the spirit, kid. That's why One for All is passed down."

"Hm." You hummed, nodding at his reasons. "I suppose I'll take that as an answer."

-

Six in the morning. Hellish training, continuous complaining, and genuinely putting in the work to be a hero. You stood there, aloof with your head in the clouds. A daze. Dripping of sweat, ignoring everything else in the world.

Except for Midoriya's battle cry.

"Shut the fuck up!" You yelled, turning to him from your own pile of rubble. "I never said at the end of the challenge to fucking scream!" You were quite the colorful person in the mornings. Any loud noise would set you off, really.

Speaking of the challenge; it was a little game between you two to see how much trash you could pile up between yourselves, and both of you were very eager to win it. Looking at the piles, there was genuinely no winner because it all looked the same.

Now that you had thought about it, ten months had gone by so quickly. Within those ten months, Haruto had finally had a talk with you about your quirk, allowing you to fully take it all in. He had made you realize you truly could do anything with your quirk. You could actually burn the world, and he was not lying. Haruto made you promise him that you would never tell a soul what your quirk did exactly. He genuinely feared for you.

You sat down on your pile of trash, staring off into the now beautiful ocean view. You took in the usual ocean breeze, quietly meditating in it. Right now, you could explode the sun if you wanted. But, you sort of enjoyed it, so you wouldn't dare. This world would become a freezing mess, though.

That then brought you to the topic of... villains. The people you are supposed to defeat. You could simply delete their existence from the world, and people would thank you for it. All the bad people; gone. But, there's a more than obvious fact.

Everyone has bad in them, no matter how pure.

Sure, some big villain appears, and you could easily just erase them. Thing is, you still have your memory. You don't enjoy losing your memory at all. It annoys you deeply that you forget what you wanted to do later on during the day. Yes, you have tried preventing yourself from losing memories, you really have. But any property you change in your brain... it never worked. So, there's your reasons for not doing that. There's also the fact that if your quirk gets out, everyone will bombard you with questions— asking relentlessly why you just should delete all the villains as if you don't matter. Those reasons are exactly why Haruto is scared for you.

But, you have a response.

Because it's fun seeing chaos.

That's something you've learned in your time.

Not only is it fun seeing it... it's fun being it, sometimes.

"Oh my... goodness!"

"Huh?" You turned, seeing that it was All Might who yelled out the words of a sixty year old woman. "Oh... oh shit—"

Midoriya fell, which caused you to curse. Luckily, All Might was there. You know, you might've done something to help... if he wasn't there.

"Well done," he spoke, catching the green haired boy.

"..." You stared at him down from the top.

"Well done, you two." He coughed, fixing his sentence.

"That's what I thought," You said, quickly floating yourself down. "Favoritism, I'm telling you!"

"It is not," All Might argued back to you.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Old Might," You crossed your arms. "You damned grandpa."

"All Might... I did it!" Midoriya spoke with a smile on his face. "I... did it... I won."

"Hey!" You piped up.

"I'm kidding, I can't tell," he laughed. "Jokes, yes or no?"

"Stealing that line from me, you prick!" You laughed with him. "Even so... yeah. You did it, I did it, we did it. Both of us put up with this dude's thing."

"Astounding, you two!" All Might then sets Midoriya down. You held onto his shoulder with one hand making sure he wouldn't completely pass out dead on the sand. "A real entertainer you two are, and here, take a look!"

It showed Midoriya damn near sobbing on the floor of the sand, and then he swiped to your picture with your head shoved into the sand. It looked like you were throwing a tantrum.

Well, you were.

"Ew." You stepped back. "When was that even?"

"The path forwards is now ever so slightly clearer," All Might begins to say proudly. "You two are true vessels now!"

"It feels like I cheated, though," The green haired boy beside you spoke, tears spilling out like a leak. "Getting all this help from you, All Might. Even you, [Surname]. I feel like I've really been blessed."

'...What did I do?' You wondered.

"But you need to stop being a crybaby!" He slapped his back.

"Okay!"

"Now, it's time for the awards ceremony." All Might spoke. "You know, they say there's a huge difference between being born with it, and then working incredibly hard for it. Take this to heart, you two, you have earned this power, fair and square."

'Hmm... I don't know, that dessert I had the other day was pretty good.'

"Eat this." All Might demanded, a strand of hair in his hand.

You nearly choked on your own spit. What did he say?!

"One of you has to, and then one of you gives your hair to the other!"

"No! Both of you are probably infested with fleas!" You denied, waving your hands in front of your face.

-

Three hours later, you're here. Still wanting to violently throw up after digesting Midoriya's hair, you suck it up and continue walking through. You did not even have time to test out the power All Might had given you, nor did Midoriya.

You sigh, wanting everything to come to a peaceful end.

... Why are you even here? You're probably going to fail the written exam.

You then had gotten inside the huge place, and sat down on one of the chairs. Waiting for everyone else to fill in, you start to occupy yourself by humming a quiet tune.

-

A voice then boomed.

"Welcome to the live performance!" The excited person on the stage yelled. "Everybody say "hey"!" It was dead silent. "I'm here to present the guidelines for the practical exam!"

"Why does he seem so happy?" You muttered.

"This is how the test will go! You'll be experiencing ten minute long "Mock Cityscape Maneuvers"!"

... To be fairly honest, you dozed off for a bit.

"Of course, playing the antihero and attacking others is prohibited!"

You listened to that last part, "How sad."

"Excuse me, may I ask a question?" The male beside you stood up, raising his hand. He addresses some sort of error on the handout they have given, and genuinely, nobody really gives a shit about it but him. "Also, you two," he pointed at you first.

"The fuck do you want?!" You angrily yelled.

"Always replying to something after he says it!" The dark blue haired person said.

"So what?! Kiss my ass!"

"And, you, with the curly hair!" He then turned to point straight at someone who looked like Midoriya... wait, that was Midoriya. "You've been mumbling this entire time! It's distracting! If you think this is all a game, you should just leave!"

"Shut the fuck up, you're being more of a distraction than anything right now!" You retorted back to the blue. "I didn't even notice he was muttering! It's your psychotic ass with dog ears that heard him!"

"Good catch!" The male on the stage said.

"My apologies for interrupting!" He then sat down.

"My apologies!" You mocked him. "Damned four eyes."

"That's all from me! I'll leave my listeners with our school motto," he spoke, concluding the presentation. "The great hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said "True heroism consists of being superior to the ills of life." Plus ultra! Break a leg, everyone!"

-

"And... begin!" The announcer yelled, you immediately started running.

"I'm so, so positive I failed that written exam!" You cried to yourself, trying to find any of the supposed enemies you were supposed to fight. Some kind person with red, spiky hair gave you the details. He's at your site, so guess you won't be annoying him any farther!

At last, you found one. You simply ran up to it, and touched it. The robot then ignited into flames, and you quickly ran off somewhere else.

"Oh! There's... ugh, someone's already getting it," You grumbled, seeing another person already trying to defeat the robot. "... Eh, I don't really care." You walked over, snapping your fingers as the robot disappeared into thin air. The person quickly suspected, and knew for a fact it was you.

"Hey!" They angrily spat out. "That was my kill, you moron!"

"Cry about it!" You shrugged, spitting out your tongue at them. "Nothing's fair!"

You know, that's exactly what you did for the rest of the time being. Stealing everyone's supposed points, making it for yourself... in reality, you were totally assisting them. You avoided the red haired guy who helped you, though. He was pretty cool. The robot's dwindled, everyone destroying the robots— with you "assisting" some of them.

Then, a huge robot started to make its way through the fake city. Your heart dropped. Many people started running away, and... you simply looked at it. Why? No reason. Just because.

"Oh, fuck!" One of the steps it took made the ground shake beneath you. You think now is the best time to take off and run, so you do so.

Until...

A scream then came from near the huge robot, and it seemed like someone was stuck.

They continuously screamed, and you stopped in your tracks. You breathe in deeply, annoyed at what you may have to do. You looked around you, everyone else had fled the scene. You mentally prepare for yourself, turning back and sprinting towards the robot.

"She's going to get herself killed!"

'God damn it. I know!'

You then ran towards the source of the yelling, and it ended up being the first person who you stole their robot kill from.

"... I'll just leave you here, I guess," You shrugged, turning away. "You hurt my feelings."

"Wait, wait! I'm sorry! I swear!" They cried, apologizing. "Just get me out of here, I'm scared as hell!"

"You son of a— there's only so much I can do!" Even when you said you'd leave them, you didn't. Gold star for you. "Come on, get up!" You then grabbed the piece of rubble that was on top of them, crumbling it into dust so they could escape. "Can you walk?"

"No," they replied.

"Damn it...! Agh, fucking hold still!" You then made it so they had some strange sort of bubble shield around them. "Wait a moment, this won't hurt at all."

"What are you going to do?!" They turned from his inside, watching you as you readied yourself to kick them.

"I'm getting you out of here. You probably broke something, dude." You replied to them. A not so friendly smile on your face, you kick them away from the huge robot. "Now to deal with you..." You turned and faced the problem. "I guess it's time to try out this new quirk, huh?" You smiled, readying your arm to punch the thing into oblivion. Sparks of [Favorite Color] light sparked out of your arm where you were channeling the power, blood red lines decorating your arm. You then swing, and punch your thirteenth reason why.

And...

CRACK!!!

"Ow! Son of a bitch on a stick!" You whined, holding your hand as the robot was put out of order. It seemed you punched whatever had it on and operating. Your entire arm was bruised, and broken. Purple— everywhere. "And then I'm going to get the news that I didn't even pass the written test! Son of a bitch!"

"The test... is over!" The announcer... well, announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
1M 39.1K 150
𝚈/𝙽 πšπšŠπš’. π™°πš— πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŠπš— πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš πššπšžπš’πš›πš”. π™΅πš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš  πš‘πšŽπš› πš“πš˜πšžπš›πš—πšŽπš’ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘...
88.3K 2.2K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
28.8K 739 15
My body hits the pavement. I throw up on the ground and roll over. My ears are ringing and my muscles feel limp. I open my eyes and hear people yelli...