ใ€'๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐...

By Yumi_Shinazugawa

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐?
๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ!
๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ.
๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ...?
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ!
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ~
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ.
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž...
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐€๐“??!!
๐๐š๐ฉ๐š....
๐‚'๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž...
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก...
.
.
ANNOUNCEMENT

๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...

2.2K 75 37
By Yumi_Shinazugawa

"Aww, you're going home already?" Tengen asked with a dramatic sad face.

"Cant you stay a little longer? Pleeeaaaassseeeeee????" Mitsuri asked with the same dramatic face as Tengen.

"No." Sanemi replied, carrying a sleeping Y/n like a child.

"Oh come on! It won't hurt anyone!" Tengen exclaimed.

"Quiet down your mouth, sh*t head. The brat's sleeping." Sanemi said, glaring at the Sound Hashira coldly.

"We only came for breakfast, I didn't said we could stay longer. Besides, the brat's exhausted, so we're going back to my Estate." Sanemi said, walking out of the room where they had just ate breakfast.

As Sanemi walked out of the room, the rest of the Hashiras just stared at the door in silence before one of them spoke.

"He's definitely going to call Y/n "brat" for the rest of her life." Obanai said bluntly.

"We should definitely buy her a welcoming gift!" Mitsuri suggested.

"Ara ara~ I agree."

"Let's see who will be the favorite soon to be Uncle or Aunt then." Tengen grinned, putting his hands on the back of his head.

"Shinazugawa's definitely going to adopt the brat." Obanai said.

—————————————————————————
Sanemi was walking for about half an hour still carrying a sleeping Y/n. They finally made it back to the Wind Estate, the Wind Hashira's Kakushis were glad to see him but their jaws soon dropped when they saw a child in the Hashira's arms.

Sanemi stopped his tracks when they reached the front of the path that led to the Estate of his.

"Wake up, brat. We're here." he said while looking down at the child he's carrying.

Y/n slowly fluttered her eyes open as she yawned before looking around.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking up at the male who was grinning.

"To your new home of course!" he replied with a grin.

Y/n turned to look at the Estate in front of them, her jaw dropped, and her eyes widened.

"W-Woah..." she said in astonishment and amazement.

"Incredible, am I right, brat?"

"So this is home..." she whispered to herself.

"Wait till you get inside." Sanemi said with a confident smirk.

"Are you a millionaire or something?!" Y/n yelled as Sanemi replied with a chuckle.

"All Hashiras are, little brat."

'THAT MEANS I GET TO HAVE UNLIMITED COOKIES, AND BROWNIES, OMG, IM DEFINITELY THANKING EVERY SINGLE GOD IN MY PRAYERS FROM NOW ON.' Y/n thought.

Sanemi started walking towards the Estate, still carrying Y/n in his arms. The Kakushis just looked at them, jaws still dropped before they all looked at each other and then back to the Hashira who was carrying a child in his arms.

"Let's just hope she doesn't become a mini version of him..." A Kakushi whispered to another quietly who nodded in response.

----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Sanemi and Y/n entered inside he quickly but also gently placed Y/n back down on the ground who was frozen in shock at the sight of the surroundings.

"Follow me, brat, I'll show you all around the place and to your new room." he grinned before he started to lead the way.

Y/n soon followed along with a cheerful smile.

—————————————————————————

Three hours later Sanemi was getting ready for a mission.

"Where are you going?" Y/n asked.

"I have a mission, I'll come back later." Sanemi replied, looking down at the little girl.

"Does that mean I get to be home alone?" She asked with an excited smile.

"No. There will be some Kakushis who will watch and take care of you while I'm out." Sanemi replied which immediately made Y/n lose all her excitement she just had.

'Damnit! I wanted to be all alone!😡' She thought angrily.

"Be on your best behavior while I'm out, alright?" Sanemi placed his hand on her head with a grin.

"I'm always on my best behavior! What do you mean?!" Y/n yelled.

Sanemi chuckled, ruffling her hair with a smirk.

"See ya, brat." He said, walking out of the door.

'I hope he trips and falls on his face.' Y/n thought with a poker face.

"Bye bye!~ Stay safe!~" She shouted as if she didn't just have those thoughts.

Sanemi waved with no response as he walked down the path, his arms crossed as he stopped waving.

Y/n closed the door, turning around only to see three Kakushis a few feet away from her.

"Hi!" She waved.

"Hello..." The female Kakushi waved back.

"Wanna play Uno?" She asked.

"Yeah sure, why not?" The three replied.

(Let's pretend Uno exists in this era👏👏)

—————————————————————————

Night has now reached and Sanemi was walking back to his Estate obviously all exhausted from the look of his face.

He opened the door looking around the place for the little brat he was looking for, only to see her in her room with the three Kakushis that were assigned to take care of her, playing Uno.

Sanemi just blinked multiple times, dumbfounded.

"Sorry, Y/n-Chan, but I'm putting down a plus four." A male Kakushi said before placing down the card. (Aight, so like we're gonna call this dude "#1 Kakushi)

Y/n gasped dramatically before taking her now new four cards.

"I was so close!" Y/n said angrily before putting down a card.

"Haha~ Two more cards left and I'm Uno!~" #1 Kakushi said teasingly with a smirk.

The female Kakushi placed down an Uno reverse card. Y/n smirked proudly making #1 Kakushi sweat nervously.

"Oopsies, my hand slipped." Y/n said before placing a block card, making #1 Kakushi unable to place down a card.

"Wow." #1 Kakushi said sarcastically, dumbfounded.

"I really thought it was serious." #1 Kakushi continued with a sweat drop.

"You don't understand! Being blocked in Uno is serious!" Y/n yelled.

"Yeah yeah..." #1 Kakushi teased with a smirk.

#2 Kakushi who is also a male places down a card followed by the female Kakushi and now it's Y/n's turn.

Y/n was grinning mischievously like an evil witch. She looked at #1 Kakushi, the grin not disappearing from her face, her thumb and index finger holding the card she will be putting down. The tension grew, the air became sharper as #1 Kakushi and Y/n had a serious staring contest, Y/n's grin still not leaving.

#2 Kakushi and the female Kakushi looked at each other then back to the child and #1 Kakushi, both sweat dropping.

Sanemi just watched from the door also sweat dropping, but he found the scene very entertaining so he waited what happens next.

"Plus four!" Y/n smiled before placing down the card.

#1 Kakushi gasped dramatically, their eyes widened as they froze.

"Oh come on! I only had one left!" #1 Kakushi exclaimed before letting out a frustrated sigh and taking his now new four cards.

"Now you know how I felt!" Y/n said, pointing at #1 Kakushi. Y/n grinned in victory as the game continued.

Sanemi snickered, he was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed.

Everyone turned to the door, hearing the Wind Hashira's snicker.

"Oh, you're back." Y/n said in almost like disappointment but with sarcasm.

"Defeat her @ss, #1 Kakushi." Sanemi ordered and grinned deviously.

"I will not commit defeat!" Y/n said confidently as she placed down a card now only having three cards left.

"You're too confident." #2 Kakushi said with a sweat drop.

"At least I have confidence..!" Y/n said angrily.

"Damn you, brat." #2 Kakushi murmured.

"Blocked." Y/n said grinning, placing down another block card.

"I'm definitely blocking you from my life after this." #1 Kakushi said.

"Two more cards left~" Y/n teased, holding her cards.

"Seriously? I'm the only one here with 17 cards?😕" #2 Kakushi said.

"Yeah sorry, bud, better luck next time I guess." #1 Kakushi said teasingly.

The game was getting more intense and serious, Y/n was basically on the edge of winning as everyone tried to gang up on her.

The female Kakushi placed down a blue card, now it was Y/n's turn. The three Kakushis held their breath as if the game was like a life and death. Y/n placed down also a blue card with a cocky grin.

"Hehe~" she smirked.

"Looks like the brat's about to win." Sanemi said also grinning, placing his hands on Y/n's shoulder.

"Damn, all of your cards are sh*t..." Sanemi said sweat dropping at the three Kakushis cards. The Kakushis let out a sigh. #1 Kakushi placed down a blue card as the same thing goes for #2 Kakushi. The female Kakushi placed down another blue card as they tensed at Y/n's turn.

Y/n placed down her last card as it was also blue. She smirked proudly.

"I win!" She cheered, placing her hands on her waist with a proud smile.

"Good job, brat, I'm surprised you won." Sanemi praised the girl with a smirk.

"Alright you three, your job here is done." Sanemi said, his expression changing back into a more intimidating one.

The three Kakushis immediately said their goodbyes and left.

"Aww~ Can't they stay a little longer?" Y/n asked.

"No. And you're acting like Tengen."

"Who?"

"Dumb@ss! the Sound Hashira you met when we had breakfast?" Sanemi sweat dropped.

"My memory sucks I can't clearly remember a lot of peoples names I just met. Besides, what does Tengen look like again?" Y/n asked.

"The annoying @ss flamboyant guy."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. The only person I could clearly remember well was Kocho Shinobu."

"How? You just said your memory sucks and that you can't clearly remember a lot of peoples names you just met?" Sanemi sweat dropped.

"There's no damn way I'm ever forgetting a gorgeous lady's face and name." Y/n replied.

"We'll damn." Sanemi laughed.

"Alright, brat, fix up your mess here, you're gonna go to bed now." Sanemi said while ruffling Y/n's hair. She hummed response before grabbing all Uno cards and fixing them neatly.

Sanemi left the room soon enough. Leaving Y/n alone in the room now.

'Today was so much fun! Maybe I should give those three Kakushis a nickname for them! I still don't understand why they can't give their names though.' Y/n thought now that she cleaned up her mess.

'I'm definitely gonna name #1 Kakushi "Bob" hehe😈' she thought with a devilish smile.

—————————————————————————

YO YO YO WASSUP READERS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER TODAY🗣️🤌 I REALLY HOPE THE COMEDY WAS FUNNY FOR YOU ALL, I TRIED MY BEST😕

Anyways, stan Bob🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

See you all on the next chapter💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 429 11
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š. ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข...
48.8K 1.1K 27
Y/N L/N is the Space Hashira, who is experiencing abuse. After her father killed her mother he framed her making the villagers think she was the actu...
21.1K 678 11
โ‹†.*เณƒโœง โžค " ๐„๐‡๐„๐‡, ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐Ž๐„!" ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’! โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐€ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ,๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ...
431 5 25
(๐‘ฌ๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’†) ๐”ธ๐•ค ๐•/โ„• ๐•ƒ/โ„• ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•ค ๐•ฆ๐•ก, ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ซ๐•–๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐•• ๐•š๐•ค๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๏ฟฝ...