Dominated

By MemoirsofaGeisha

In book 2 of the Ryonan series we are once again pulled into the lives of the Seizan sisters. Will Alyssa fin... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 2 - Keira
Chapter 3 - Night terrors
Chapter 4 - Beware of your choices
Chapter 5 - Two?
Chapter 6 - Double the trouble
Chapter 7 - Queen bee
Chapter 8 - Fire & Fire?
Chapter 9 - Who are you?
Chapter 10 - Reality sets in
Chapter 11 - Don't you just love storms?
Chapter 12 - Guilt
Chapter 13 - Let it burn
Chapter 14 - Destroyed
Chapter 15 - Caught between a rock & a hard place
Chapter 16 - Cards on the table
Chapter 17 - A letter...and then some
Chapter 18 - The Visitor
Chapter 19 - He puts the 'A' in asshole
Chapter 20 - Catch me if you can
Chapter 21 - What are you up to?
Chapter 22 - Let the fun begin
Chapter 23 - Do you believe in ghosts
Chapter 24 - Homecoming
Chapter 25 - It doesn't make sense
Chapter 26 - Didn't see that coming
Chapter 27 - Birthright
Chapter 28 - Let's date
Chapter 29 - Dirty little secrets
Chapter 30 - Make me forget
Chapter 31 - Darkness
Chaapter 32 - Collision
Chapter 33 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 34 - Old flame
Chapter 35 - Memory lane
Chapter 36 - When bonds are tested
Chapter 37 - Total domination (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Total domination (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Three's a crowd
Chapter 40 - It all comes crashing down
Chapter 41 - ...and then some
Chapter 42 - Putting the pieces back together
Epilogue

Chapter 1 - Aftermath

38.9K 773 62
By MemoirsofaGeisha

CHAPTER NOT EDITED

Chapter 1 – Aftermath

Chad's POV

Three months. It had been three months since Alyssa left and I haven't heard anything at all from Adrian. Today was the last day that we would mourn the loss of our King, which means today is the day we get to go home.

Alexis and I had left the castle to hunt down those who had been causing problems. All over the planet there have been uprisings. Without a King or Queen, they were pretty much lost, or so they thought. Word had gotten out that the Queen was missing, and that fuelled their cause.

Blake had to take over the position of ruler until Alyssa was found. A position none of us wanted, but he took anyway because he felt guilty.

We arrived home a little after dark. None of the servants wanted to come near me, because I was in a foul mood. Even the guardians walked on eggshells around me. The past three months had changed me. I lost my brother and it seems I also lost my best friend who turned out to also be my brother.

Alexis had been there with me every step of the way. She never left my side, and although we sometimes travelled across the planet for days without stopping, she never complained.

"Where the fuck is everybody?"

"It is after dark Chad, they weren't expecting us," Alexis said.

"Didn't we call?" He whirled on me. "I told one of those stupid good for nothing guardians to call!" He bellowed.

"Don't you look at me like that Chadmar Luke Ryonan! This was not my fault!" She glared at me and I glared right back. The guardians had already started backing away. They didn't want to be a part of whatever argument my mate and I was about to have.

"I hate it when you do that."

"Do what?"

"Undermine me in front of them."

"I didn't undermine you."

"You called me Chadmar."

"It's your name isn't it?"

"One I no longer use. Damn it Alexis!" I pulled her into my arms.

"How is it today?"

"A six," I responded.

"We'll work on it. How about I draw us a bath while you undress, and then we can go brief Blake and get some food?"

I kissed her. There was only one thing on my mind right now, and it was neither food nor a bath. She sighed and returned the kiss. It wasn't soft and gentle. It was rough. I needed this. I needed her.

"I need you Alexis." I broke the kiss.

"You have me," she responded.

I growled and attacked her lips again. I took her right there in the front parlor fast and hard. She never complained and she never asked me to stop. Not even when I bit into her flesh drawing blood. She just stroked her hand through my hair when I finally found my release and rested against her panting.

"Better?" She asked.

God I love her!

"Being with you always makes it better."

"Good," she smiled. "Now let's go shower."

Alexis's POV

I told Chad to shower first. I needed to make a call. This had gone on long enough and it’s time I fixed it once and for all. He answered on the third ring.

“What?”

“Any news?”

“No. I told you I’d call once I found her. Now why did you really call Alexis?”

“Why are you avoiding him? You guys are best friends. He thought of you as a brother.”

“Yes well he is my brother.”

 “It’s not his fault Adrian and you know that!”

“It’s complicated Alexis. I can’t be the one to babysit Chad right now. That’s your job. My job is to find your sister, and she is doing one hell of a job in avoiding me for the past three months.”

He hung up. That bastard actually hung up on me.

“Alexis!” Chad bellowed from the shower. “I need you.”

Here we go again I thought. I stripped and got in the shower behind him. As soon as I stepped inside he had me caged against the wall. His lips crashed against mine and I returned the kiss eagerly. No matter what he had done or what he was going through, I would always be there for him to ease his pain.

The razor sliced into my arm and I winced against the pain. He bit my lip and growled, not liking that I showed weakness. Another cut formed on my arm right next to the previous one. On and on it went. He continued slicing my body open until he felt the need to stop. When he did, he pulled away from me and just stood there staring at my bloodied body. The water at our feet had long since turned red with every drop of my blood that he took.

“Beautiful,” he whispered, and then spun me around before ramming his c0ck into my c!unt. I was pressed up against the wall rather tightly, and the cuts on my body started burning because of the friction between them and the wall. He gripped my hair and dragged my head back forcing me to stay still. I moaned when his tongue licked a path from my neck up to my ear and shattered around him when his fingers came down and massaged my clit. He continued fucking me hard until he found his release. When I was sure he had gotten it out of his system, I started to heal myself.

“Better?”

He didn’t look at me; instead he was scrubbing the blood from my body rather harshly.

“Chad?”

Still he didn’t look at me. My hand gripped the hand he was using to scrub away at my skin.

“Chad, look at me. I’m fine.”

His hand’s stilled but he still didn’t meet my gaze.

“Chadmar Luke Ryonan!”

His gaze flew to mine, but still he said nothing.

“Much better. Now look at me. I’m fine. You can stop scrubbing away at my skin now.” I let out a little chuckle.

“None of this is fine Alexis!” He flung down the wash cloth and stormed out of the shower. I sighed and followed him, taking two towels with me. I wrapped one around myself and brought the other one over to him and wrapped it around his waist. He stood staring out into the night.

“You can’t keep blaming yourself Chad. It wasn’t your fault. None of it was.”

He still didn’t answer.

“You know what, I am sick of this shit! It’s been three months. Get over it! I will not continue to suffer for something that was beyond any of our control.” I whirled on my heels and stormed away. He caught me before I could make it to the door and pulled me tightly against his chest.

“I’m sorry,” he said, and turned me in his arms still keeping me close. He kissed my forehead and I wrapped my hands around him. We stood like that for some time not saying anything until there was a knock at the door. Neither one of us wanted to move. We hadn’t been home for months and just wanted this time to ourselves.

“I know you guys are in there. Blake wants to see you; both of you.”

“Leave us alone Aria. We just got back. Blake can wait a while.”

I snuggled more into my mate’s embrace hoping she would just go away and leave us alone.

“We should go brief him or else she’ll never leave.”

“Fine,” I said, and reluctantly pulled away from him.

Blake’s POV

Aria was getting on my nerves! Ever since I took over the role of King; temporarily of course, she has been walking around here like she owns the goddamn place. Things still weren’t resolved with us. I just didn’t have the time. I didn’t know it took this much effort to run a kingdom. Not to mention being in charge of the planet and its resources. I had so much more respect for my brother now, knowing that he was responsible for all this.

“You looked stressed Blake.” Nate walked in smirking.

“I’m fine. I just can’t seem to find the paperwork for all the people that died in the attack. Lifelong insurance policies were set up for the families in the event that something like this happened but I just can’t find the paperwork. I have to be paying them out of my trust seeing as I still don’t have access to the castle’s funds.”

“Why not?”

 “I don’t have authorization.”

“What do you mean?”

“In the event that the King dies, the Queen is the one that has access and authorization to everything castle related. Dimitri had already set it up so that Alyssa would be in control of everything in the event he dies. He didn’t anticipate her running away, so now we are basically stuck.”

“Have you checked his office? He must have had some sort of backup plan a part from Alyssa.”

“It’s locked. No one can get in.”

“So break the door down.”

“It’s impossible to get in. It’s spelled. Only whoever spelled it in the first place can get in or remove it.”

“So what do we do now?”

“Now we start collecting on Dimitri’s investments. Believe me he had plenty.”

“Why do you think that will work?”

“Well technically I am King now. Either they listen to me or they get thrown in prison. Simple.”

“Good point.” He smiled. I sometimes forget how hot Nate was when he smiled likethat. A smirk appeared on his lips again. “Later,” he said knowingly.

“Later,” I responded.

Nate left and Alexis and Chad walked in.

“Good to see you two back and unharmed. Report.”

“All offenders where punished accordingly for their actions and their part in the instigating of the uprising. We have managed to squash all uprisings so far, but they are determined and I have no doubt that before long they will start up again.”

“What do you recommend?”

“For now we watch them and wait. Anyone who dares defy the kingdom will be taken into custody.”

“Fine. What about Alyssa? Has Adrian checked in yet?”

“No.”

“Okay keep me posted. One other thing, do you happen to know how I can get into Dimitri’s office?”

“We can’t,” Alexis responded. “It was spelled for a reason and we should leave it alone.”

“Okay. Where is Aria?”

Alexis scoffed before answering.

“Probably off acting like she is the Queen of this place.”

“Well technically she is.”

“No she is not and neither are you the King. You two might want to remember that in the future before you start making decisions without consulting the rest of us.”

She turned on her heels and stormed out leaving me a little puzzled in the process.

“Well it seems she showed you.” I raised my head getting ready to tell whoever it was to go away, but couldn’t manage to form words when I saw who stood in front of me.

“Cat got your tongue Prince Blake? Or should I say King Blake now?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I missed you of course.”

My eyes narrowed before I smirked. “It was that good?”

“You have no idea Blakey. The best I’ve ever had to date.”

“You weren’t so bad yourself.” I came around the desk to stand in front of her.

“So why are you here?”

“I came back for you. Like I said...I’ve missed you.”

She ran her fingers up my chest.

“You know I have a mate now don’t you?”

“Oh, I know all about your little mate, but I came back for you Blake.”

Her hands gripped the back of my hair and I moaned.

“We can’t,” I barely managed to croak out.

“We can,” she said, before aggressively pressing her lips to mine. Once I felt those lips against mine, I knew in that moment that I was lost. I was once again under her spell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 343 26
*BOOK TWO OF JACKIE MEETS JAK* The story continues as Jackie further explores the world of Jak and herself. Watch out! shes gotten braver and isn't s...
330K 11.7K 44
**BOOK ONE COMPLETED** **BOOK TWO IN THE WORKS** Amelia Copperstone lived a simple muggle life right after she discovered herself as a squib. Living...
64.8K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
272 15 30
In book two as Eve Battle's chapter comes to a close, she is forced to relive the life-changing moments in her life in an attempt to get her to drop...