Pretty| jayklickin

By forgotten_broken

I don't know what it is about you, but you make me feel alive More

Cast
01
02
03
O5
06
O7
08
09

04

367 8 0
By forgotten_broken

ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ & 2ᴡᴇᴇᴋs
ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 15ᴛʜ
ɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ

"So what you doing then?" jay asked we were on FaceTime I had just came back from the art gallery I had my phone on do no disturb and let's just say he wasn't happy about it.

We hadn't talked since we got out of school and apparently that's to long for Justin liking.

"Pooh I just got in" I hadn't checked my phone until I got in the house that's when I noticed he called a ten plus times.

"Ok and you went hours without talking to me, you know how many times I called you!." he simi yelled making me instantly put on a sad face. Cause why he yelling at me 

"And I'm sorry, I had something to do at the gallery please don't be mad" his face softened from my tone of voice

"Baby I'm not mad I was more worried then mad" I loved that he cared about me I never really had nobody. So for him to show he cares. made me feel a lil good about my self.

"You don't have to worry about me, I can take care of myself"

"I know but I can take better care of you mama's" just by his tone of voice you knew he meant it.

"Hmm come on then" I got up doing a lil dance hearing him laugh.

"Baby sit down" by now he was holding his stomach from laughing so hard

"But I was popping my shit" how you just go end my lil show.

"I know you was popping to much, hollon!,wait is them my draws?" i quickly sat down so he couldn't see what I had on anymore l.

"No these is mine boy" I was lying they were definitely his but there comfortable.

"Mmcht okay, I gotta go baby" I didn't wanna hang up I wanted to talk that's something I didn't like doing but for him I wanted to talk all night

"But I don't wanna" he had the cutest smile on his face making me shyly look away

"I'm go come spend the night with you tonight okay" he said get up grabbing his keys"so make sure you have one rolled for me"

"But it's a school night"

"All make sure you get up for school mama's"

"Okay bye Pooh" I said smiling

"Bye baby" he spoke ending that call

Grabbing my drawing book I began to let my mind wonder on whatever I felt at the moment. I had a long conversation with Sebastian earlier and it's really got me thinking of coming outta retirement .

——————-/

"Art is the expression of ideas and emotions through a physical medium, like painting, sculpture, film, dance, writing, photography, or theatre." Sebastian said showing me around the art gallery his art was so amazing I couldn't even explain how talented he is. his hands we're definitely gifted fasho.

"Your art is dope. When did you officially start painting " I asked looking at this one painting it was a little girl she looked sad

"I was maybe 11 or 12 I knew when I was 15 this was my dream" Sebastian answered taking a seat next to me

"Your art makes me feel like I've been dropped into the scene" I said I was definitely amazed.
" you have any old drawings from when you first started " he nodded telling me to follow him to his office.

Sebastian brought a step latter out stepping on. It reaching to the top shelf pulling a big box out showing me his sketchbooks with his drawings

" Your linework has such an energy that makes the drawing leap off the page!" I said scanning his drawings I gave up my passion for art some months ago. I had to much going on. I still mess with it some times depends on my mood but I really haven't sat down and painted in so long.

"Thank you, do you do any type of art" shrugging my shoulders not really give a solid answer I can't say I do when I don't

"What's that's supposed to mean, you come in here excited about art and you know what your talking about" Sebastian had his arms fold give me the bitch who you fooling look

"I haven't really been painting lately, painting is more my thing" I answered honestly

"Why is that" he asked

"I have had artist block for while now" i admitted some what feeling I had some lifted off my shoulders" I've had it before too"

"Really" I asked shock. " yes after my mother died I couldn't dare even pick up a pencil" he answered with a slight smile

"But I remembered I'm living for her and me now" Sebastian said walking.

"I hear you" sighing I run my finger through my hair"I just got some distractions right now"

"All  profound distraction opens certain doors. You have to allow yourself to be distracted when you are unable to concentrate."

"I guess your right" shrugging my shoulders I guess I could try to get back into painting I wouldn't have came here if I didn't wanna get back into painting

It became silent just me and Sebastian looking through his drawings until he finally spoke again.

"Art takes time love" he said patting my shoulder. "You only keep getting better at your craft!" He said

"As long as you keep trying"

(I Don't really know much about art bare with me)

10:30 ᴘᴍ
ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴊᴀʏ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Poooohh!!" pretty yelled jumping in my arms.

Taking in her scent that I'm coming to love she always smells good I like that about her to. She was real unique one of a kind.

I definitely gotta make her mines. Soon

"I missed you today!" ny said laying her head on my shoulder as I walked to her bed dropping my bag to the side kicking it under the bed.

"I know, I missed you too baby!" I mumbled sitting on the bed.

"I'm so sleepy, I been waiting on you to call all night" ny yawned running her fingers through my hair. My body instantly relaxed.

"Lay down ima shower real quick" I spoke tapping her thigh signaling she needed to get up.

"Don't fall asleep yet I won't be long" I said kissing he forehead.

Tonight been a night I can't even explain me & my brothers have a choice to make music or drill!.

Sometimes I feel we forget we actually got talent cause we be in the streets so much that we can't just walk away .

we got to many people to take care of especially our momma everything we do is for her.

Turning the shower water on i decide let my hair get wet all just wash it after all of what we did tonight I need it. honestly I needed to cleanse my soul this shower wasn't enough.

my mind went back to when I caught my first body. They always said the streets aren't for everyone, & they didn't lie.

I've never really wanted to be a street nigga.

Anybody would say shit happens.

Fuck that, life happens.

everything I do is to make sure we don't struggle.

Or ever need anything.

I'm from ,You can't see even past your own block,or your own hood.

They don't wanna see you make it.

See me, I wanna make it. I wanna be something, someone.

There's so much in life. That I still wanna see, & do.

Stepping out the shower with a towel around my waist examining my body in the mirror I had a few bruises on my chest and sides from earlier today. I Quickly slide a shirt on then my psds. walking back In to her room.

She was laying down watching princess and the frog I'm bout tired of this movie I watched it so many times with her I fall asleep every time.

"Ma do we have to watch this.?" I asked climbing into the bed with her

"No you can change it im ready to go to sleep" she yawned scooting closer to me laying on my chest." I was just waiting for you to get out the shower" she mumbled in my neck.

Me and ny both got comfortable tangling our leg's together taking in each other turning on boondocks setting the remote on the stand grabbing the wood she rolled for me like I asked earlier.

ny really was a sweet girl. I honestly believe she only put a tuff roll to protect her feelings.

I'd never hurt her I knew when I saw her she was my going to be my wife.

I felt like my breath was taken from me when I first saw her. I had butterflies n all no female has ever made me feel like that I personally just fuck em then leave.Relationships aren't my thing but for her all put a ring on it maybe even a lock on it.!

Thought & prediction?.....

Sounds like love is in thee air🥰

It's not proof read really I've had this chapter written for weeks honestly I don't like it I might rewrite it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
43.1K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
28K 556 27
Girl,you do damage to me, Know, I love it,yeah I love it
84.4K 1.7K 12
แด…แด สแดแดœ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸส ษขแดแด› แดแด‡ แด€s สแดแดœ sแด€ส สแดแดœ แด…แด แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด€ ษดษชษขษขแด€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดก แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡สs. แดแด€แด‹แด€สสŸแด€ ษชs ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด ษดสแด„ แด€ษดแด… ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส า“แดส€ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡...