π–‡π–†π–ˆπ– 𝖙𝖔 π–‰π–Šπ–ˆπ–Šπ–’π–‡π–ŠοΏ½...

By gollamahdish

π–˜π–” π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–Žπ–˜ π–’π–Š π–˜π–œπ–†π–‘π–‘π–”π–œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ π–’π–ž π–•π–—π–Žπ–‰π–Š π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–Žπ–“ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–š π–˜οΏ½... More

π–’π–†π–Žπ–“ π–ˆπ–π–†π–—π–†π–ˆπ–™π–Šπ–—π–˜
π–Žπ–“π–™π–—π–”: π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π–π–šπ–•
𝖆 π–ˆπ–”π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–ˆπ–Š
π–‹π–”π–—π–Œπ–Šπ–™π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–†π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ π–π–Žπ–’
π–”π–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–π–Š π–‹π–‘π–†π–˜π–π–‡π–†π–ˆπ–
π–’π–ˆ π–•π–†π–—π–™π–“π–Šπ–—π–˜
π–‡π–Žπ–—π–™π–π–‰π–†π–ž π–‡π–†π–˜π–
π–œπ–Š π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™ π–†π–Œπ–†π–Žπ–“
π–‡π–‘π–Žπ–“π–‰ π–‰π–†π–™π–Š π–•π–‘π–†π–“π–˜
π–‹π–Žπ–—π–˜π–™ π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ
π–™π–π–Š π–Šπ–π–Šπ–˜ π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™π–šπ–•
π–π–†π–Šπ–ˆπ–π–†π–“'π–˜ π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š π–Œπ–”π–†π–‘
π–’π–ž π–†π–™π–™π–Šπ–“π–™π–Žπ–”π–“-π–˜π–Šπ–Šπ–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–‡π–šπ–™ π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–Šπ–™ π–Œπ–Žπ–—π–‘π–‹π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰
π–•π–”π–˜π–™-π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π–π–šπ–•
π–•π–”π–˜π–™-π–‡π–—π–Šπ–†π–π–šπ–• 𝖕𝖙. π–™π–œπ–”
π–—π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–“π–ˆπ–Žπ–‘π–Š
π–™π–π–Š π–‹π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–˜π–π–Žπ–• π–˜π–™π–†π–Œπ–Š
π–™π–π–Šπ–Žπ–— π–‘π–”π–›π–Š π–π–Žπ–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜
π–˜π–Šπ–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–™ π–›π–Žπ–˜π–Žπ–™π–˜
π–™π–π–Š π–‰π–Šπ–Šπ–•π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–†π–•π–”π–‘π–”π–Œπ–Žπ–Šπ–˜
π–˜π–π–Žπ–•π–•π–Žπ–“π–Œ
π–ˆπ–π–—π–Žπ–˜π–™π–’π–†π–˜ π–•π–‘π–†π–“π–˜

π–™π–π–”π–˜π–Š π–‘π–”π–“π–Œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ π–—π–Šπ–‘π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜π–π–Žπ–•π–˜

76 1 1
By gollamahdish

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞'𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙞'𝙙 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧, 𝙞 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"SHE dated my ex?" Eunsook asked in shock.

"She did! Didn't Haechan tell you before about her?" Hayun replied wondering why her friend had no idea about Jihye and Haechan's relationship until now, considering the two were literally a popular couple when they were together.

"He told me before that he dated someone before me but never told me who it was. I didn't think it would be her of all people."

"But how come you didn't know before that? I mean, the two were even one of Korea's top couples. They were literally on every magazine the first month they started dating publicly."

"Well, I'm sorry that I wasn't into K-pop at that time and only listened to Western artists," Eunsook replied sarcastically.

I mean I still do but really, I did not see that coming. I mean, if my boyfriend acts just like that girl from earlier, I probably would've broken up with him earlier.

"Here we go with the sarcasm again, Eun. How are other guys going to like you if you're going to be like this?" Hayun replied ready to facepalm herself.

They can just kiss my ass then.

"Beats me. They can just find other people that could satisfy them because if they won't love me for who I am, they shouldn't expect me to change just for them. Anyways, wanna drink?"

"What? I don't think there's a bar nearby besides, I can't get drunk right now. I have to go back to the studio."

"Too bad, I saw one just over there."

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

HAECHAN sat on one of the storage boxes backstage. It was almost time to film the new episode of the music show and he already noticed other idols that have entered the building meaning it was about to start. He didn't know what to do considering this was just the second day of him becoming a music show MC.

But then he got out a small locket that was around his neck. He always carried the locket with him no matter where he goes and the best thing was, it was versatile so it fitted most of the clothes he wears. He opened it only to see a picture of Eunsook and he smiled just seeing a picture of the girl.

I miss you, Eun. When will we meet again?

That was when he heard the voices of the staff that were just near him.

"Where is Hayun? She's supposed to be here by now. She still needs to make improvisations on Haechan's hair."

"She needs to hurry up, the broadcasting is about to start in a few minutes. The other idols are already here."

"I tried calling her a few times but she wasn't answering."

"Damn it! I can't believe one of the most professional stylists is being unprofessional right now. I told you it was a bad idea to allow her to bring her high school best friend here."

Hayun's high school best friend? Wait... EUNSOOK! She was here? How come no one told me? I can't believe Hayun would hide this from me. I was going to return Eunsook's flask to her.

"Hey, don't mention Hayun's high school best friend, Haechan's here. She's a sensitive topic to him."

"What? Why?"

"No time! We need to find Hayun before the broadcast starts. I could explain later."

And then, the staff finally left as they went around the whole building looking for the stylist.

Why didn't Hayun even tell me about her bringing Eunsook here? And, if she was really here, how come I haven't seen her? The world really seems to hate me. If only I listened to my guts and actually realized earlier how much Eunsook loved me, then maybe none of this would've happened.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"I'M telling you Hayun. I was so pissed at that girl. I hope I don't see her again and once I do, she better quit her yappin'!" Eunsook said in her drunk tone and as you can tell, she was drunk.

Hayun knew she had to do something considering she had to get back in time and bring the drunk Eunsook home as fast as possible.

"Ok, ok, Eun. You can tell me the rest tomorrow, I'm taking you home. You're drunk," Hayun replied as she lifted Eunsook and placed her arm around her (Hayun's) neck while taking her to the car.

"I ain't drunk, Hayun. Ya better shut up before I also hit ya with a wine bottle too," Eunsook answered as her speech started to get slower and her eyes start shutting before she passed out. 

Hayun immediately brought her back to the car as she drives her as fast as possible back to her house. However, while she was driving her friend, she heard her phone ringing multiple times. She reluctantly answered and placed it on speaker so that she didn't need to hold the phone through her ear and shoulder.

"Hello?"

"Hayun, where are you? The broadcast is going to start in a few minutes. You need to come back."

"Holy shit, I forgot. I'm so sorry, I'm already bringing my friend over to her house, she's drunk. I'll get back there as soon as possible."

"Your friend is drunk?"

"Yes, she is. I tried to stop her from drinking but she just went inside the bar no matter how many times I told her not to."

"I don't give a damn what happened to your stupid friend! Just get your ass back here before I'm cutting you off for today's paycheck."

"Okay, okay. As I said, I'll be there as fast as possible, I'll just drop my friend off at her house and I'll be back. Goodbye," Hayun finally said before she ended the call and fastened the speed of her car to catch up to the building as soon as possible.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

New chapter! What do you think about this so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

122K 2.9K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...