Demon Of Hope

By myhiroacademia15

Helluva Boss Au story about Moxxie and Millie's Son Max. More

Character Bio
Pilot
Max's Backstory
Murder Family
Love interest?
New cover ( Not a chapter )
Loo Loo Land
Art Dump
Gift from Parents
Superhero in Imp city
Mothers day special ( OVA )

spring broken.

363 6 11
By myhiroacademia15

Max sits on the roof of a skyscraper in hell and makes a call to moxxie. Going over the stuff he did, such as stopping more drug deals, rapes, and kidnappings, and even getting a chicken parmesan sandwich from a new restaurant. He also mentioned that he feels like he could do more on his spring break of school. When he finished, his voice hung up the phone, sighing.

Max: Why would I tell him about the sandwich?

He finished eating his sandwich, wiped his lip with a napkin, and saw someone in a pink fancy car drive.

Max: Mmm. Nice car.

He said before putting his face mask back on, putting his phone in the utility belt, and free falls from the roof.

Max: 🎶 Free falling. 🎶

He opened a portal and landed on the I.M.P building. Max was about to go in the building but then heard commotion below. Curious, he looked down and saw someone with a blitz arguing on the ground. It took a careful glance for him to recognize her. And coincidentally...

Max & Loona: No way...

He then jumped off of the roof and unzipped his suit. He was wearing a t shirt and gymshorts underneath and Portales down to the ground. Then, he reached to grab his backpack, only to realize that he had left it at home when he finished studying. Max saw that Blitz's car was close. He ran to the car, throwing his costume in the opened driver seat window, and got between the older imp and succubus.

Max: woah, woah, woah! Is there a problem here?

Blitz and verosika looked at Max, and blitz immediately yelled.

Blitz: YEAH! This bitch stole our fuckin' parking spot! Can you believe that shit?!

Verosika: Actually prick! It has my name on it. I'm doing a bit of free lance for one of the highest companies in the building. They asked me to come in this week for spring break.

Blitz: A WEEK?! NO NO NO! YOU ARE NOT PARKING HERE FOR A FUCKING WEEK!

Verosika: Aww, you mad blitzo? You gonna run off leaving someone to pay for the hotel room? Steal their cR * blitz says in usion* AND RUN THREE RINGS TO WRATH AND MAX MY/YOUR CREDIT CARD ON SHITTY HORSE RIDING LESSONS?!

Blitz: GOD DAMMIT WHORE YOU WILL NOT LET THAT GO!

Max: Okay! Okay, one. Blitz what the fuck man? Two, ma'am, I can see and understand why you're pissed off at my uncle, but could you please park somewhere else?

Verosika: Nice try kid, you're cute and all, but I'm not falling for it. And choke on a sandpaper cock !

She said as she flipped off blitz, who followed her.

Blitz: HOLD ON YOU BETTER MOVE THAT PUSSY WAGON OVER OR ILL-

He was cut off by a tall shadow above him. He turned around and saw a growling muscular hellhound who was blind in one eye.

???: You'll what?

Blitz: Or uh.. I'll call HR.

After blitz said that, they all burtsted out laughing for a second. They then immediately calmed down and stopped laughing, max, and the hellhound both wiped their noses.

Verosika: Anyway, meet my new hellhound, Vortex. Unlike you, he actually does his job well.

Max: Hey, Vortex.

Vortex: sup little man.

The hellhound and popstat then walk into the building, leaving the I.M.P crew alone on the street. Loona jumped out of the van in a state of shock.

Loona: YOU KNOW VEROSIKA MAYDAY?!

blitz: Huh? Oh, her? Yeah, we dated?

Millie: Was it before or after she became a popstar?

Moxxie: YOU DATED A POPSTAR?!

Blitz: Okay, why are you all acting like that's a shock?

Loona: Hello, it's verosika mayday.

Millie: It's you.

Moxxie: I just - Is she blind?! Suffering some form of brain damage?

Max: Damn dad.

Blitz: Okay, you guys are making are making it into a way bigger deal than it needs to be! I don't pry into your stupid personal lives!

Max: BITCH, WHAT?!

Moxxie: YOU DO THAT ALL THE TIME SIR!

loona: Yeah, you definitely do that all the time.

they others exclaimed at the crappy lie blitz just said, while millie was more curious...

Millie: What was sex with her like?

Moxxie: MILLIE!!

Millie: what? It's a pop star! You'd wanna know what sex with Michale crofford was like!

Millie smirks in victory as Moxxie admitted defeat, blitz, then tossed her the keys to the car, and they headed on in. Loona was a lot more nervous for some reason. Max wanted to ask if she was okay but also didn't wanna piss her off by accident. The elevator finally opened to their floor, and they exited the elevator.

Loona: Do you think they saw me? Fuck! I did my makeup shitty today!

Blitz: Nah,you look perfect, loony. Like always.

Loona: Shut up da- * Blitz's eyes sparkle in happiness* UGH! Blitz!

Loona pushed blitz out of the way, walking over him, checking her makeup in the mirror she had been carrying around. She bunped into someone, then looked up and saw Vortex. Blitz saw this and stepped in front of loona as her tail was wagging.

Blitz: Alright, big man! Where's your bitch bag of an employer!

Vortex: She's in her office. There was no room on the second floor, so we rented one here. Cheaper.

Her office was right next to I.M.P headquarters.

Blitz: Oh, come on!!!

Vortex: Hmm, sorry, man. * he said politely as he walked away

Blitz: Oh no you don't Bitch!

Moxxie: Sir, why don't I try to reason with her? I don't exactly listen to " Pop genre music," so

Max: Dad. be honest with me. Have you ever actually dealt with a succubus?

Moxxie: Not exactly, but I'm sure I can handle it, son.

Blitz: Moxxie, Shut the fuck up and get in there.

Moxxie: Alright then.

Moxxie walks into the Office of verosika mayday, and he tries to reason with them. But instead, he was mocked by the succubi and teased by an inccubus. It seemed bot too bad until verosika told him to deliver a message... Until he got assaulted by the succubi and incubi, Max looked away covering his ears, not wanting to be traumatized.

Max: Oh, Satan! I do not need to see this or hear this!!!

Blitz: MOXXIE, DONT LET THEM ACCESS YOUR HOLES!!!

Moxxie ran out of the office with his face covered in kisses and was disoriented. Max caught his father as he fainted. Blitz was angry, and he slammed the door open with his boot.

Blitz: OKAY! THATS IT IF YOURE GONNA BE SHITTY TO MY EMPLOYEES THEN I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FUCKING... CHALLENGE! Fuck I said that twice....

Kiki: Mmm, isthis imp boy starting a Demon duel?

Verosika: I think he is! what's the game then, blitzo?

Blitz: Every year, you STD spreaders go uptop for easy pickings while spring break is a prime time for crime of all kinds. So I bet you succu-bitches can't Fuck as many people as we can off by the end of the day!

The succubi and inccubi laugh while blitz was being serious which made them Stop.

Verosika: Oh, you're serious! Game on! Bitch!

Max: * face palms* idiot....

The camera shows a shot of the I.M.P building, then shows the crew in the office with blitz going over his plan while max was using the sink to hand wash his costume and used his fire to dry them off with the heat of the air. He didn't really want to help because he saw it a pointless challenge over petty exes. But he did want to go up top.

Loona: Hey is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitz: Absolutely not! I forbid it, sorry sweetie spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of freaks up there who drool all over you!

Loona: Well, I can blend in with everybody else. Just let me come.

Blitz: Wait, say that again.

Loona: I can blend in?

Millie: Do you have a human disguise?

Loona: Yeah, don't you?

Max: They don't, but I do now. I got it a couple of days ago.

Loona: you four have been screwing around on earth this whole fucking time without human disguises?!

Blitz: Okay new plan! Loony and max can lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how's that sound?

Millie: Flawless logic, sir.

Max: Unc, I admit it's a smart plan, but you're forgetting two things. One, I don't work at I.m.p anymore. 2. How are you gonna kill many people without getting anyone who wants someone killed? You can't just go up and massacre.

Blitz: I've already got you covered.

He drew a flyer with poorly spelled vocabulary, and moxxie and max doubted it, but to their surprise, it surprisingly got a line of clients wanting targets. Blitz nudges moxxie doing his " Look who was right " face. He got the list of people, and Max walked back into the office.

Millie: You doin' okay sweetie?

Max: Yeah, I'm okay. Just don't know what to do. I mean, as your son, I should be fired up and ready to kill. But as Hope-Demon, it feels like I'm pressured.

Millie looked at her son with pity, now realizing the pressure he feels when it comes to the company. Loona, hearing this, felt a twitch of pity for the teenage imp. She did understand his feelings, but she knew that they had a job to do.

Loona: Sighs, look kid. If you're not comfortable, just go somewhere else while we work.

Max: What? Are you sure? I mean, something could happen. And if blitz gets mad-

Loona: then he'll get over it. And like you said, you don't work for I.M.P anymore.

Max: ...... *smiles* Thanks, Loona.

Loona nudges the imp who chuckles. Later, on a beach where young adults, drinking, partying, and taking drugs were. The I.M.P crew hid underneath the bridge on the beach. They readied up their gear, and loona  sniffed the list of targets as she transformed into her human form.

Blitz: woah... you look down right awful! I am so proud of you, looney!

Max decided to show off his human form to his family and transformed himself.

Millie: Oo la la, look at this handsome lil man.

Max rolled his eyes bashful but couldn't hold back a smile. While loona rolled her eyes unamused by the blitz. She then lures in humans for the imps to off, while Max keeps his distance to make sure they don't get caught. Or worse, Him getting hit on.

Blitz: That's nine kill let's see if that whore can-

Verosika: Alright, spring breakers! Yall ready to get fucked up and make some bitchin' bad choices?!

The crowd cheers as she begins to sing vacay to Bonetown. Max felt uncomfortable and slipped away to an alley way. He climbed up the fire escape, heading up to the roof. He watched as Blitz and loona argued, and his parents were off drunk and hormonal humans. But something caught his eye as he saw something in the water. Something horrifying.

Max: Oh no....

Millie was looking for moxxie. She then heard thumping coming inside a chug jug. She opened the lid, and what came out of the chug jug was moxxie drunk from the alcohol. Moxxie drunk, acted silly, and tried to kiss millie since she apparently had " 4 heads." She picked moxxie up from the ground when all of a sudden a giant fish monster.

Moxxie: Oooooo... fish!

The fish monster used its long mutated tongue and grabbed 5 to devour him. As moxxie was an inch away from the mouth, a blast of red Fire hit the sea monster on the tongue, causing it to drop moxxie. Blitz caught moxxie, and millie knew what had happened. 

???: HEY FISH CAKES!

Hope-Demon: WHY DONT YOU PICK ON SOMEONE WITH FIRE POWER!?

Max holding on a tree used a portal and fell through free falling through the sky. Flames covering his hands as he fell into the mouth of the monster and burned the inside of its body. The monster screeched in agony as it was slowly dying. When it was over, the sea monster fell backward and died, sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Hope-Demon swam back to the surface and used his pyrokenesis to dry off.

Hope-Demon: Is everyone okay?

Moxxie: This is funny. I'm soooooooooooooo... Drinky.

Millie laughed as she hugged her husband. The verosika gang approached them and she stared at Max with a look of impression*

Verosika: The fuck are you kid?

Max: The guy that just stopped a sea monster ypu created. I mean I don't really think this belonged to any of us. * tossed the Beelzejuice flask to her* all due respect. I have a deal to make this go away.

Verosika looks at her gang and then back at Hope-Demon.

Verosika: What kind of a deal?

Max: You guys, get to go away without a problem. We keep our mouths shut about your screw up, however; we get the parking spot.

Blitz: Yes! Yes,kid! We get the fucking parking spot!

Verosika: ...fine!

Blitz: WE FUCKING WON BITCHES!!!!!

Max rolled his eyes by his uncles excitement. And opened a portal for the I.M.P crew. Loona came back depressed since she discovered Vortex had a girlfriend. The Verosika gang was about to walk away, but Max stopped them. Opening a portal to their room.

Max: Normally, I'd leave you guys to the cops. But I'm in too good a mood. Oh, and one more thing. Do not speak a word of this to anyone. If you do, I will find you.

They walk through the portal, agreeing to Max's term of the deal. And he quickly Portales to a rooftop as the Earth Police arrive to investigate. Max walks away on the roofs, disappearing from the sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 691 46
A new member of the helluva boss join the gang and he's a aboriginal like hellhound pup so the gang adopt him
123K 1.3K 24
Mason was the only child of Moxxie and Millie. He worked along side them with their boss Blitzo. Mason looked like his father but had his mother's ey...
29.1K 298 8
Y/N, he didn't have a good life in hell. He keep getting use by others girls. So he decide that he doesn't want to find love. But everything change u...
36.3K 351 11
Y/n was an assassin/mercenary that people only called for the most high priority targets in the most dangerous of locations, until one day lady luck...