Dating My Brother's Best Frie...

By RatTrap438

Chase Sexton has a little sister, Kaylee. She lives at his house in Florida. But, when Chase brings her to di... More

Leave.
That's Jett
maybe we arent friends
What the fuck?
I want you to be my girlfriend
July
Over School
Can I
Lindsey
Chill on the PDA
Great Heavens
Injury
Rough
Trouble
Winner
Outdoors
merica
dying man
Raleigh
way to much whiskey
my job +a/n
Trust me again

Waiting For

224 1 0
By RatTrap438

A few months had passed, and it was Christmas eve now.

"Jetty my mom told me to tell you that you can come to their house for their Christmas party deal, so she basically means you better go or she's gonna be pissed."

"Ok."

He said with a laugh, "When is it?"

"Tonight."

He nodded, "Then I'm gonna head to the track so I got time to get ready after."

He grabbed his stuff and gave her a hug before he left. While he was gone she spent the day wrapping a bunch of stuff which she was terrible at. He eventually came back and and he had a bunch of bags.

"Look I bought you stuff."

"Unnecessary."

He shrugged and went upstairs and took a shower. He came back down, and they left. She drove them there, and Jett was scared for his life. They got there and he threw himself out of the door. She laughed and she went inside with Jett behind her.

"I don't even know how you have a driver license."

"Me neither."

"Jett did you let her drive?" Her mom asked him.

"Yes, but I will not be making that mistake again."

They all laughed and she hit his chest.  Chase walked in and hit Jett's head.

"Abuse." Jett followed Chase up to his old room.

"Will your like whole family be here?"

He nodded. "Shit." Chase laughed and went into his closet, and pulled out his first 250 East #1 Plate. "I been looking for that." They walked back downstairs and sat down in the living room with his dad.

"Hey Chase, Jett."

They waved to him and sat down on the couch. More people started to show up, and Jett looked over to Chase.

"How many of them are coming here?"

"Don't worry, most of them won't stay for long. They just get forced to come cause my mom buys them all stuff cause that's just what she does."

He nodded, and went to find Kaylee. He came up behind her and poked her ear.

"What the hell?"

"Kaylee language."

"My bad mom. What do you want Jett?"

"A new girlfriend "

"Good luck, you won't find anyone else that would deal with your shenanigans."

"You're not wrong, but there is a lot of gold diggers on my Instagram on the daily."

"Yeah and they're all ugly. Now go away your invading girl talk."

She said looking at all of her cousins. He gave her a jokingly offended look before he walked back into the living room and sat next to Chase. He and Chase talked with his dad and his uncle until his mom yelled for them to come eat. They all sat down and Jett sat next to Kaylee and Chase. Her dad said a prayer before they all ate. One of her cousins kept looking at him, and he looked at her with a questioning look. 

"I've seen you before, on tv or something."

"Probably when I put Chase on the ground in Supercross."

"Oh yeah, and then I took you out in the main event."

Jett nodded, and Chase laughed, "That was a great night."

"Yeah taking out your best friend was a great night."

"I won, I don't see why it wouldn't be great."

Everybody laughed before some dude said "Let's play a game, guess where Jett's from based on his accent."

Jett laughed, "Chase probably knows the exact address I was born."

"Why would I know that?"

"I don't know, you would probably find my birth certificate and memorize it."

"That is something I would do."

Once everyone finished they all went out to the living room. Everybody sat down but Kaylee and Jett stood cause there wasn't enough space. Chase stood up and walked over to Jett.

"I got you something Jetty."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm nice."

Chase handed him an envelope, and Jett smiled at him nervously.

"I don't trust you."

Jett said as he opened it. He looked inside.

"Oh my god Chase."

Jett started laughing and Chase was smirking at him while trying not to laugh.

"Chase you are so nasty."

Jett reached into the envelope and pulled out, between his pointer and middle finger, revealing a condom. Kaylee put her face into Jett's chest while she laughed.

"I just don't wanna be an uncle too soon man."

"You know Chase, this reminds me of the time where one of the days we were riding, then me and Kaylee went to the beach for a little while, then we came back to your house, and I swear if we didn't get there when we did then I would never sit on your couch again. So, uh why don't you keep this buddy."

Chase stared at him,

"We agreed not to talk about that."

Jett shrugged and Chase went and sat back down. Jett slid the item into his pocket and whispered into her ear, "Your brother is strange."

She nodded, and they had the rest of the celebration, and then everyone else left. Chase had fallen asleep on the couch. Her dad was asleep in a chair and her mom was doing the dishes. Jett walked into the kitchen, and seen her helping her mom put away the dishes. She came over to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up and set her on the counter and stood in between her legs. He grabbed her hand and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles. He looked back up at her,

"I'm gonna put a ring on that hand someday."

"Well what are you waiting for? 

He smiled, and glanced over at her mom, who was looking over at him, with the biggest smile on her face. 

"Well, I don't think it will take to long." 

"Your the best." She said pulling him closer. 

"I know."

"You wanna go to your house?"

He shrugged, and she went and gave her mom a hug,

"Bye mama."

"Bye sweetie have a good night."

Kaylee walked to the door, and Jett went to follow her.

"Jett you can't get away from me that easy, come here."

He smiled and walked over to her,

"Thanks for everything Mrs. Sexton."

"And thank you for keeping her out of trouble. And by the way, if Keir hasn't told you, he likes you a lot." She whispered into his ear.

He smiled, and then he went back to Kaylee and they went out to the truck, which Jett did not let her drive. He drove them back to his house and they went up to his room. He reached into his pocket,

"What do you say we get some use out of Chase's little gift?"

"I like what you're thinking Jettson."

That's all he needed, he picked her up and threw her on the bed, and he went stood next to the bed, and threw his shirt off. "Did I ever tell you how hot you are?"

"Oh only a few times." He responded. He pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her neck so he could kiss her. Jett put her back on the bed, and took her shoes off. He removed her shirt and she started to undo his belt, and you can guess what happened from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 307 51
Where a young Aussie girl who loves anything to do with racing dirt bikes, that lives and breaths the sport, has 2 cousins that have made it big in A...
17.4K 495 36
Blakelynn Coleman is the youngest out of her siblings. She is determined in becoming one of the best racers alongside the rest of her family. She's t...
23.7K 197 23
(Completed) It's been Dad and me since before I can remember. That was until he came speeding in. Quite literally might I add. Now I spend my time av...
3.7K 76 33
Daryn is Chiefs little sister. One day on race night something happens, she falls for one of her teammates.