Male Supporting Role, Stay Aw...

By ZayZakari

This story cover is not mine. Original Owner - rajkumr603 (pinterest) Book wearing female supporting role X m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19-24
25- 28
29- 33
34-37
38- 42
43- 46
47- 51
52- 55
61-62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

56- 60

1.7K 20 4
By ZayZakari

☆, Fifty-six Sober

    "I don't know that woman, have you heard of the He family in C city?"

    Su Qin nodded: "I have."

    Su Qin knew that the He family was only by accident , At that time, in order to keep herself from being overwhelmed, no matter what others said, she listened carefully. She accepted all the information at once, and every night, she saved all the information she got today into the computer file to deepen her memory. It was at that time that she noticed the news about the He family.

    City C is one of the major economic centers in the mainland, and the number of families who can be called rich is far away in double digits.

The He family is just a lower-middle family. Not to mention compared with the Lin family, which has a political background, businesses like the Su family, Xuan family, and Zhou family all throw the He family out of the street. If the Yan family lived in the first ring road of Beijing in ancient times, the Su family lived in the inner part of the third ring road, and the He family could only live outside the fourth ring road.   

He Yu, the current head of the He family, is not very capable, just a conservative, but he is very romantic, and he is now nearly forty years old. It is said that a while ago, he was still in the dark, competing with the second generation of the new generation for a woman. I don't even care about my age. 

  A young man under the age of 20 playing in a nightclub is called youthful and frivolous. It's a joke for a forty-year-old man to compete with a few brats.

    "That's He Yu's wife." Xu Wan leaned against Su Qin's ear, and when he spoke, his voice was very clear, his lips were blurred, and he looked like someone who often gossips.

    Su Qin: "!"

    Su Qin became interested and looked at the woman carefully from the corner of her eye. Although she is already old now, judging from her facial features, she must have been a beauty no worse than Lin Yueran when she was young. However, now it seems that although the maintenance is not bad, there is fatigue between the eyebrows and eyes.

    "This woman seems to think that her life is not easy." This is Su Qin's evaluation of her.

    "Not only is it not easy, if it were me, I would probably have the heart to stab He Yu to death with a knife." Xu Wan rolled his eyes angrily, looking very upset.

    "How to say?" From Su Qin's point of view, although He Yu is not a very good man, he is not yet ready to stab him to death. After all, men are looking for women outside, and women can also be looking for men outside, as long as they have money, they don't interfere with each other. Besides, that woman also has a minor son, how could she talk about life and death lightly.

    Xu Wan explained a bucket to Su Qin, and Su Qin suddenly felt that if he met such a person, there was probably no other way to vent his anger except stabbing him to death.

    The woman's name was Chu Xia, she was just forty years old this year, and she was three years older than He Yu. Graduates from prestigious colleges and universities, more than ten years ago, the gold content of graduates from C University is not comparable to the current era of college students walking everywhere. Every college student at that time was very expensive.

    Su Qin felt that it was a skill for this woman to live like this.

    It is said that when He Yu was young, he desperately wanted to marry this woman back. For her, he even went against his family. At that time, many people in your circle were waiting to see He Yu's jokes. Of course, some people praised him as a responsible man.

    After all, the He family only had a single seedling like He Yu, so even if Mrs. He didn't like Chu Xia, she could only pinch her nose and recognize this woman.

    If you, Mrs. He, just give up and don't care about He Yu's marriage, then you will be too happy. There are too many ways for a mother-in-law to punish her daughter-in-law. In the end, when Chu Xia was pregnant, her mother-in-law was so angry that she had a miscarriage. Not only that, but since then, her body has been hurt even more. The doctor said: Probably the chance of pregnancy in the future is very slim.

    At that time, this matter caused a lot of trouble in the expensive circle of city C. Mrs. He told everyone that a non-laying chicken had entered the house, and insisted that she was responsible for it.

    After this incident happened, many people were waiting to see He Yu's reaction. At the beginning, in front of Chu Xia's hospital bed, he swore to God that as long as Chu Xia didn't sue his mother, the two of them would move out in the future, and they could do whatever they wanted, at worst, he would adopt a child. At that time, the technology of surrogacy was not yet mature, and adoption was almost the only way.

    At that time, although Chu Xia had already graduated, she still had some friends. After all, they were all graduates of prestigious universities, and it was not for nothing that they got along well. If Chu Xia had insisted on suing Mrs. He for intending to murder her child, the outcome is still unknown.

    However, Chu Xia was too stupid, or He Yu's methods were too high, to calm down Chu Xia who was in the explosive stage.

    However, the good times didn't last long. When Chu Xia's health deteriorated, He Yu played outside. It didn't take long to bring a child home, saying that it was his adopted child, and he would provide them with care until the end of their lives. That child is already five years old, even if Chu Xia no longer works and stays at home to take care of the child, the child will not kiss her.

    Then, slowly, Chu Xia lost the capital to resist the He family. Maybe she didn't have it in the first place. It was only at the beginning that she could choose to protect herself, but she didn't. So one wrong step and one wrong step. At this age, he wasted his years in vain on such a scumbag as He Yu.

    The most ridiculous and pitiful thing about her is that the child was not adopted by He Yu at all, it was his own son.

    Just a few days ago, the mother came back to look for her son, and now that woman lives in He's villa. Those who have good things flatter He Yu, saying that he has the ability to handle both wives submissively. At home, there is leisure and leisure, and you can also play the game of two maids and one husband.

    "Then that Chu Xia, doesn't it mean that Bai helped others raise their son?" Su Qin stared at Xu Wan with wide eyes, and couldn't believe that there would be such a stupid woman in this world. This simply refreshed her world view. As for a man like He Yu, it simply lowered her lower limit.   

"The college students at that time were good-looking, so precious." Xu Wan said sarcastic remarks from the side, with a contemptuous and mocking expression: "It's not easy to live like her."  

" Then why hasn't she divorced yet?" Su Qin muttered to herself.

  "Why did she get divorced? A 40-year-old woman wants to have children but no children, and a career but no career. She is a famous college student, and it was so many years ago. Now there will be a company that will give her a decent job. No? She has nothing to do now, she can't even maintain her life when she leaves the Gao family's door. Divorce requires capital."   

Xu Wan glanced in that direction coldly, with some in her voice Liang Bo: "In this world, no man can be relied upon. The truth is that you have capital in your hands."   

This is Xu Wan's world view, and it is also the world view of most women in your circle. They are at the top of society, and while enjoying life, they face more temptations. It is because I have seen too much that I am extra sober.   

Therefore, it is so difficult to want a unique relationship.   

     ☆, fifty-  seven

"What's wrong?"
    Yan Ke saw that Su Qin's expression hadn't been bright since he walked around the banquet hall. It can't be that his actions today were too extreme, so she noticed something, right?

    Yan Ke struggled for a while, and felt that with Su Qin's EQ, she might not be aware of this problem for a while.

    When he sat in the car, Yan Ke held the steering wheel with both hands, and finally couldn't help asking what he was holding back in his heart. He was quite unaccustomed to Su Qin's sullen look. In his heart, Su Qin should be calm and composed at all times, and she should live leisurely.

    "Yan Ke, do you have someone you like?"

    Su Qin suddenly asked such a question, which surprised Yan Ershao, who had a ghost in his heart. Is this the rhythm of being discovered?

    The words in his heart almost blurted out, Yan Ershao gritted his teeth and could only bear it. Can't say it clearly, it's okay to go around and say: "Yes."

    After answering, Yan Ershao carefully glanced at Su Qin's face. What surprised Yan Ershao was that she had a calm expression on her face, as if she knew about it a long time ago. Did she know? Yan Ershao's heart beat a little faster.

    "Then, will you like her for the rest of your life? Even if you turn against your relatives in the end, even if you lose everything and have nothing?"

Su Qin was actually very curious. After Yan Ershao in the novel left for Europe, did he really love her vigorously? Field, no regrets. In the eyes of most men, the weight of love is far less important than career. Just because of Lin Yueran, a woman who never loved him from the beginning to the end, he and his brother turned against each other, and in the end, under the operation of the powerful state agency, he couldn't even keep his mother's inheritance. With such an ending, wouldn't he really regret it?     It's a pity that what Su Qin asked was not Yan Ershao in the original text, what she asked at this time was just a proud, awkward, venomous, gentle, even a little cautious young man who just found out who she liked man. He couldn't give her the answer she wanted, he could only give her an answer from the heart.

    "I don't think things will be so bad." Yan Ke felt that Su Qin's thoughts were too pessimistic. Even if his mother might not approve of his relationship with Su Qin, it would not be so serious that "relatives turn against each other, lose everything and have nothing." ' the point. After all, he is his mother's only son and the ultimate heir of the Fang family. The identity of his heir is stipulated by the will. Grandpa has passed away, and no one can change this will.

    In Yan Ke's view, whether it is background or wealth, they are all necessary means for him to maintain love. The woman he likes, he wants to give her the best life and the highest enjoyment. And love is also one of the motivations for his work. In order to make the person he likes happy, it is necessary for a man to make money to support his family.

    "I'm just making an analogy, that is, what if this is the case? If you give so much and that person still doesn't like you, don't you regret it?" Su Qin was purely stimulated by Chu Xia today. , the stories of Yan Ke and Chu Xia also have similarities. They all ruined everything for love, but they still didn't get the person they loved deeply. What's more, Yan Ershao fulfilled Lin Yueran and Yan Rui's love fairy tale in a tragic way like moths to a flame.

    I remember reading this sentence somewhere, all the love fairy tales of the male lead and the female lead are driven by the male lead and the female lead. Now, it is impossible for her, Su Qin, to become the so-called vicious female supporting role, so does Yan Ershao have to pay a heavier price in order to achieve the perfection of Lin Yueran and Yan Rui?

    If possible, Su Qin really hoped that Yan Ke could find a woman who liked him and live a good life. With Yan Ershao's ability and charm, besides Lin Yueran, how many women can refuse him?

    "Why use such a pessimistic analogy? Is it difficult to like me?" Yan Ke's brows were carved into deep Sichuan characters. He didn't understand why Su Qin was so pessimistic about their prospects. Could it be that in her eyes, he hates him so much that no matter what he does, he won't be able to make her fall in love?

    "It's not that it's hard to like you, but it's too easy to like Yan Rui." Finally, Su Qin couldn't help but say this, people are not grass, how can they be ruthless? Yan Ershao will return to Hong Kong City this year for Chinese New Year. That was the starting point of his career and the end of his splendid life. She still couldn't bear it, and watched him walk towards his established destiny.

If man is determined to conquer nature, she also hopes to do her part and at least give him a reminder: "Lin Yueran likes Yan Rui, you have known this for a long time, right?"

"Do you think I like Lin Yueran?"

   Yan Ke didn't understand why Su Qin's question was so strange until now. It turned out that she thought that she had always liked Lin Yueran. Thinking about it carefully, if she liked Lin Yueran, she would have to fight his elder brother, the result is really hard to say.

    On the one hand, he felt helpless, on the other hand, he was worried about how to calmly transform Su Qin's thinking.

    "Why do you think I like Lin Yueran?" Yan Ke admitted that he did have a vague affection for Lin Yueran a long time ago. But, thinking about it now, that kind of good feeling is more similar to seeing a woman who suits his taste in every way, it is a selective liking. It's not the same thing as his feelings for Su Qin.

    It's just that he kept this matter a secret all along, and never told anyone about it. How did she know?

    Su Qin put on an expression of not pretending: "That night, you told me that something was urgent and you left me alone at home to make financial documents, but you went out by yourself."

Seeing that Yan Ke seemed to remember, Su Qin Continue to say: "It was that time, you dressed up like a peacock with its tail open. You would rather owe me a favor than go out."

"That time, you went to see Lin Yueran, right? " He was speechless, even if he wanted to express his feelings, at this moment, it would definitely not be the right time and the right occasion. He could only swallow the words that had come to his mouth.

    Yan Ershao said to Su Qin seriously:
"I did have a good impression of Lin Yueran, but that was all in the past and has nothing to do with the present."

    After finishing speaking, Yan Ershao's earlobes were bleeding red, and he couldn't say another word.

    Only Su Qin still looked at him with obvious suspicion, which made Yan Ke feel sour and helpless. Who can be blamed? She witnessed the whole process of his liking for Lin Yueran at that time, even if she wanted to deny it now, it was too late.

    It would be fine if I never met Lin Yueran, Yan Ershao sighed inwardly.

    ☆, 58

    Yan Ershao drove the car home silently all the way, feeling very gloomy. So it didn't occur to him until he drove back to the apartment building that the question he had asked hadn't been answered.

    Su Qin, why is she in a gloomy mood?

    Sending Su Qin in, seeing the door next door closed in front of him without any hesitation, Er Shao Yan lowered his head, held the cold handle, and entered his house.

    The first thing Su Qin did when she got home was to change her clothes, and then began to remove her makeup. In order to meet Yan Ershao's high standards and strict requirements, she used the highest makeup skills today and painted herself a light makeup. When she looked in the mirror, she didn't feel that her face was any different than usual, at most, she looked more energetic.

    After removing her makeup, Su Qin took a shower and made herself a moisturizing mask. As soon as I put the mask on my face, I heard a knock on the door.

    She stepped on thick-soled slippers and leaned over the peephole on the door for a look, hesitating whether to open the door. In the middle of the night, she was going to sleep after drying her hair, so she didn't change into formal clothes, she was only wrapped in a bathrobe with an open front, and a belt was loosely tied around her waist. From the cat's eyes, Yan Ershao seemed to be quite impatient and a bit embarrassed.

    Yan Ershao felt that he was out of luck tonight. First, Su Qin questioned his intentions (she only think he likes Lin Yueran...), and after returning home, he took off his clothes and prepared to take a sloppy shower, but he didn't know if there was something wrong with the heating system of the house.

After taking off his clothes in winter, the piercingly cold water poured down on his head, and Yan Ershao froze severely... His hair was all wet, it was absolutely impossible for Yan Ershao to blow dry and sleep like this. If you have a slight cleanliness, you might as well not wash it. Asking him to take a cold bath in winter, the pampered Yan Ershao said: That is an insult to his dignity as a rich second generation!     So, he hastily put on his clothes, and knocked on the door next door contentedly... Who made him unlucky, the heating system was broken~

   Yan Ershao waited at the door of Su Qin for a long time, wearing a close-fitting winter dress Standing outside in a thin sweater with slippers on, her hair still dripping, she was as embarrassing as she wanted. When the cold wind blew, Second Young Master Yan shivered, and began to wonder whether letting Su Qin see him in such a mess would damage his image as Second Young Master Yan. As a male creature with strong vanity, Yan Ershao naively hoped that he would show his most powerful and elegant side in front of the woman he likes.  

Su Qin hesitated inside the door for a while, seeing Yan Ershao shivering, her heart shivered resolutely, she wrapped her bathrobe tightly, and immediately opened the door for him. It's winter, it's not good if you catch a cold.   

One second before opening the door, Yan Ershao never thought that he would have to accept such a visual impact and test of willpower. The door was half opened, and Su Qin stood at the door wrapped in a big bathrobe, making her look extraordinarily petite. The tightly tied belt outlines her good figure, and her chest-length long hair hangs wetly over her shoulders, dripping with crystal drops of water. The drops of water flowed down her slender, fair neck and into the depths of her crossed collar.   

Yan Ershao swallowed his saliva, and the blush at the tips of his ears quickly spread to the base of his neck. 

  "Why are you dressed like this?"

If it wasn't me who knocked on the door, are you going to open it? 

  Su Qin wanted to slam the door for him directly, if Yan Ke hadn't knocked on her door like a fire outside, would she have come to open the door without even blowing her hair?

    Yan Ke's eyes were sharp and he quickly supported the door with one hand. His hair was still dripping, and he looked a little embarrassed, but the corners of his lips were curled into a smile, with a somewhat smug look on his face.

    "What are you doing?" Su Qin's strength was absolutely incomparable to that of Yan Ke, a big man. Seeing that the door was supported by Yan Ke, she pushed hard, but was staggered by Yan Ershao instead.

    Yan Ershao came in through the crack of the door, saw Su Qin staggering and fell backwards, he stretched out his hand to pull, when he felt the soft lumps on Su Qin's chest, Yan Ershao froze.

    Su Qin: (⊙0⊙)

    Yan Ershao was stunned for three seconds, and let Su Qin go before making a fool of himself.

    There was an embarrassing atmosphere in the air, and there was also a faint ambiguity. Su Qin felt very embarrassed. As for Yan Ershao, he was still reminiscing about the feeling at that moment just now...

    Su Qin stroked his hair unnaturally Seeing Yan Ke staring at her all the time, he asked, "It's so late, what are you doing here?"

"Ahem, I have a problem with the heating system over there. I'm going to take a shower at your place." Yan Ershao said Speaking quickly, he subconsciously played back the way Su Qin's fair fingers slid across the wet hair and brushed his neck just now in his mind. (I really want to become her finger, what should I do?)

    "Oh." Su Qin nodded indiscriminately: "Then I'll clean up the bathroom."

    Yan Ershao received an affirmative reply, went home to calm down, and then Run to the bedroom to look through clothes. What should I wear to look less deliberate and handsome? Yan Ershao looked at the various men's fashions in the cabinet, and was troubled for a while. Just now she saw how embarrassed and embarrassed she was, and now she should make up for the impression.

    After some difficulty, Er Shao Yan picked out a casual gray silk shirt, then ran to the bathroom to put on his full armor, and took a big towel to wrap everything up.

    Before going out, Second Young Master Yan turned back into the room, hesitated for a while, and threw the silky gray shirt back into the cabinet, then took a big black bathrobe and went out. The narcissistic Yan Ershao is still very confident about the small abdominal muscles he has worked hard in the gym~

    Su Qin waited at home for a long time. After she put away the water in the bathtub, dried her hair, and changed into loose and thick winter pajamas, Er Shao Yan came over slowly.

    "The water has been left for a while, it may be a little cold. If it is cold, you can adjust it yourself."

    Yan Ershao looked at the bathtub in the bathroom and was stunned for a while. Seeing that he didn't go in, Su Qin belatedly remembered that Yan Er Shao seemed to have a slight obsession with cleanliness. Maybe in the bathtub where she took a bath, he would feel twisted?

    To Su Qin's relief, Yan Ershao didn't say much, changed into his slippers, closed the door, and began to take a shower.

    Su Qin was going to go to bed directly after taking a shower, but unfortunately Yan Ershao made a lot of trouble, and she couldn't fall asleep for a while, and couldn't sleep anymore.

    After sitting in the living room for a while, Su Qin decided to go into the kitchen to cook something. At the banquet hall today, she was only focused on exchanging feelings with people, and basically didn't eat anything. At this time, she was really hungry.

    Su Qin walked into the kitchen, cracked two eggs, hesitated for a while, then stood outside the bathroom and asked, "Yan Ke, do you want something to eat tonight?"

    Yan Ke felt that he was really defeated by this woman.

    It was just taking a bath in the bathtub she used, and he would be so excited. His body was soaked in warm liquid, he couldn't help thinking that not long ago, the woman he liked was in the bathtub where he was lying now. The whole bathroom smelled of the same scent as her body.

    As soon as he thought of this, Yan Er Shao couldn't stop being excited, and the flames rising from his lower abdomen made Yan Er Shao feel helpless and intolerable.

    ☆, Fifty-nine Guilty

    Yan Ke soaked in hot water, blushing, dazed for a long time, before remembering that Su Qin was still outside the bathroom, waiting for his reply.

    He took a breath before speaking: "Whatever you want, I'm a little hungry."

    Su Qin waited outside for a while, thinking that Yan Ershao was too lazy to answer and was about to do something casually, but every time he thought of it, he suddenly made a sound. The voice was very low, and it was magnetic and sexy. To Su Qin's ears, there was a feeling of being electrocuted.

    Alas... Such a high-quality Yan Ershao, but why he likes Lin Yueran, the female lead who was booked by the male lead. Su Qin sighed and went to the kitchen to cook.

    Yan Ershao was in the bathroom, listening for a while, and heaved a long sigh of relief when he found that there was no movement outside the door. Second Young Master Yan drained all the water in the bathtub, then stood up and took a shower again.

    Putting on the black bathrobe he had carefully selected, Yan Ershao guiltily sprayed a lot of air freshener into the bathroom, and then opened the window, for fear that Su Qin would smell something unusual from the air. Doing this aftermath made Yan Ershao extremely wronged. Why can't the woman he likes be aware of his intentions at all. The most important thing is that she has no feelings for him, so he dare not even say it. Even if he likes it to death, he can only hold back.

    He would rather stay by her side without knowing why, and he didn't want to try the danger of being rejected.

    After tidying up the bathroom, Yan Ershao gave himself a good rest before stepping on his slippers and walking out seemingly calmly. Su Qin was sitting on the sofa in the living room, and the silly animal world was playing on the TV.

The male peacock on TV is proudly displaying his beautiful tail feathers in front of the female peahen he wants to pursue. The smell of rice wafted in the air, making it very warm.

    "After washing, come and sit down. Do you want to eat some fruit first?" Su Qin waved to Yan Ke, Yan Er Shao looked extraordinarily... sexy tonight. He was wearing a baggy bathrobe, revealing his firm chest, and water droplets slid in along his chest.

    "I want to blow my hair." Yan Ke sat beside Su Qin, very close to her.

    Su Qin felt that there was a large radiator beside her, which made her face turn red. Hearing Yan Ershao's words, she breathed a sigh of relief, and hurried to find him a hair dryer.

    Then, Yan Ershao looked at the small pink hair dryer with disgust, and said, "It's too small, it will take a long time to blow it on."

    "It's winter, if you don't dry your hair, you'll catch a cold." Su Qin couldn't help him. Although the air conditioner was turned on in the room, it was still a bit cold. Yan Ershao was wearing a bathrobe and sitting on the sofa. If her hair was still wet, she felt that she would definitely be cold.

    "Help me blow it. Holding that small hair dryer for a long time, I'm so tired." Yan Ershao leaned lazily on the sofa, blinking at Su Qin.

    Su Qin: ... Please, Second Young Master, you twenty-four-year-old man, stop being so cute, okay?

    While Su Qin spurned Yan Ershao, she spurned her own resistance to beauty for the nth time. It's shameful for Yan Ershao to be cute, and what's even more shameful is that she couldn't resist at all. So, good looks are really an advantage.

    Su Qin had no choice but to turn on the hair dryer and blow dry Yan Ershao's hair.

    Yan Ke's hair is of good quality, it hasn't been trimmed in half a year, it looks a little long, and it hangs softly by the ears. It is said that people with soft hair have a bad temper, but at certain times, they will be very delicate and gentle.

    Su Qin felt that maybe this happened to Yan Ke. Although most of the time, this man is arrogant and venomous, but occasionally he is delicate and gentle. Perhaps, only those who are really close to him can touch his tender side.

    Yan Ershao was blown by the warm wind, his hair was stroked meticulously, he squinted his eyes comfortably, his expression was like a stupid cat being scratched by its owner.

    Su Qin turned her body sideways, blowing the hair around Yan Ershao's ears, and then, inadvertently, ate his tofu with her eyes.

    Yan Ke's bathrobe was loosely worn, with no clothes underneath, and his belt was loosely knotted. From Su Qin's perspective, he could see Yan Ershao's exposed abdominal muscles just right.

    Yan Ershao is a typical type who looks thin in clothes and fleshy in undress. Well, Su Qin touched his nose quietly to make sure that he didn't have a nosebleed. In her previous life, her abdominal muscles were one of the attributes she had admired for a long time, and she even once wanted to marry a soldier as a military wife.

    Later, due to reality, I still gave up this idea.

    Feeling that the hand on his head was taken away, Yan Ke snorted dissatisfiedly, so someone who was sure that he didn't have a nosebleed continued to dry his hair calmly, and it took a long time to dry it.

    "Fine, watch TV by yourself first, I'll go to the kitchen to cook some side dishes, and I'll have dinner later."

    Yan Ershao watched Su Qin turn around and went to the kitchen, the animal world on the TV was still playing, the male peacock He was lying on the side enjoying the peahen's meticulous caress of his feathers, his expression was triumphant. Yan Ershao took a look and felt very upset, so he changed the channel.

    Su Qin didn't feel that the air in the air could allow her to breathe smoothly until she reached the kitchen. She looked at the hand she was stroking Yan Ke's hair just now, and felt mixed feelings in her heart. It would be fine if he wasn't the male supporting role.

    However, there is no if.

    After Su Qin spent half an hour cooking the dishes, she went to the living room to ask Yan Er Shao to eat.

    Walking into the living room, Su Qin subconsciously lightened her steps when she saw Yan Ershao sleeping on the sofa.

    He is 1.85 meters tall, stuffed into the soft sofa, pressing the sofa out of a deep hole.

Probably because the space wasn't wide enough, he didn't sleep very comfortably, his brows were slightly frowned, showing a little bit of dissatisfaction. The already baggy bathrobe was half opened by him in his sleep, and he could even see the sexy mermaid line under his lower abdomen.

    Su Qin looked away after only one glance. She hugged the quilt from the room and let him fall asleep first.

    During this time, he was exhausted. Occasionally, when she got up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night, she could see the lights from the living room next door through the balcony. He has never been the so-called ignorant young master. His pride and meanness are based on his struggle and strength. So, being 'kicked' out of Yan's family and having his card suspended, he is still the glamorous Second Young Master Yan.

    She sat in the dining room alone, ate lightly, and then put the bowls and chopsticks aside.

    Until twelve o'clock in the evening, she didn't see that he was about to wake up. So, she locked the door, put a bunch of keys on the coffee table, and wrote a note by the way.

    She turned on the wall lamp in the living room to make sure he could see the keys and the note when he woke up. Then, after closing the doors and windows by himself, he fell asleep in the room.

    -

    ☆、steal kiss

    Yan Ke woke up at about three o'clock in the middle of the night. Although Su Qin's sofa was wide enough, it was too short for him. When he was sleeping, his neck was bent and hurt.

    Yan Ke lifted the quilt and sat up, his bathrobe was opened while he was sleeping, the front was wide open, and the light blue wall lamp shone on his neatly arranged abdominal muscles, looking very sexy. Yan Ke scratched his hair in confusion, and it took him a long time to realize that this was the living room of Su Qin's house.  

He turned out the belt from the quilt, adjusted the bathrobe a little, and pinched his own neck. Only then did he see the note and key that Su Qin had left on the table.

   ' I saw that you were in a deep sleep, so I didn't wake you up. The largest piece of the bunch of keys on the table was the key to the door. If you want to go home, just open the door yourself.

    Good night'

                                                          , Su Qin

    Er Shao picked up the bunch of keys on the table, picked up the phone from the coffee table, and checked the time. As soon as I opened the desktop, I saw a message box pop up. It was a message from her mother, Fang Ru, and it was sent at one o'clock in the morning. It roughly means that she has a big business recently and needs to fly to Europe in person, and she will return to Yan's house a few days later for the Chinese New Year. By the way, tell him that the card she used to send him pocket money has been unfrozen.

The money from the previous few months was put into Kari at one time, so that he should not treat himself badly.

    Yan Ke curled his lips and turned off the message. If possible, he would rather not have the so-called pocket money. He is a big man, and it's not that he can't support himself, so Yan Ershao also feels very helpless for his mother to send pocket money every month like this.

    However, giving pocket money is probably the only way Fang Ru knows how to treat him well. He didn't want to reject her, although he didn't feel that this so-called compensation would make him happy at all.

    He has long passed the age where he needs to squander money to find a sense of existence. Money has always been a tool to make his life more comfortable, not a reason to bring him happiness.

    Yan Ke sat on the sofa for a long time, until he felt cold, then covered him with the quilt.

    Three o'clock in the morning is the time when people sleep most soundly, but now he can't fall asleep no matter what.

    Almost every year during Chinese New Year, my mother would go back to Europe once, and each time she said it was for business.

    He actually knew, mother, just wanted to go to a hotel. In a certain hotel in Paris, Europe, Fang Ru has a private room. That was the room she lived in when she and his father Yan Donghua were together for the first time. Until now, no matter how busy she was, she would return to Paris and the hotel every year a few days before the Chinese New Year.

    Europe is the place where mothers and fathers make love. In the romantic Paris, France, handsome military officers and beautiful female students spent the happiest year together. At that time, Fang Ru was a woman in her early twenties, wearing a Chinese-style slim cheongsam on the streets of a foreign country, with a calm smile on her face, like a blooming lily. From those old photos, he could feel that those must be the most beautiful memories of his mother's life.  

Later, when my mother returned to China, she married her father and lived a simple and peaceful life. However, the good times didn't last long. His father's plane crashed, and his grandfather had a heart attack. She lost her husband and father overnight. At that time, she was still pregnant with a child.  

How much does a woman have to love her man to survive in that situation and live a lifetime with memories of him?     A couple for a lifetime, many living people can't do it, but Fang Ru did it with a dead person's tablet. Twenty-four years, two full Mayan cycles have passed, and she has not changed her mind.  

He could more or less guess why his mother didn't want to go back to Yan's house. If possible, who wants to live in the eyes of others who are jealous and sympathetic? Compassionate because of his father's early death, and jealous because of his grandfather's different treatment.   

He clenched the key in his hand, and hesitantly glanced at the door of Su Qin's bedroom.     Before meeting this woman, he couldn't understand his mother's behavior at all. He always felt that women are emotional animals. For a dead person, why bother to sacrifice my whole life? 

  But now he seems to understand a little bit. That feeling of liking someone and wanting to be with someone forever.     Probably, affection and loyalty are also a kind of gene, passed on from his mother to him through blood, with determination and firmness, and dedication and pursuit at almost all costs. 

  Yan Ershao never thought about it, if Su Qin just didn't like him, what would he do? He subconsciously didn't think about this possibility.  

He knows that if the person he likes happens to also like him, then he is the best lover in the world. If not, no one can easily afford such a result.

    He sincerely hopes that Su Qin can make the choice that suits her best.

    After thinking about it for a long time, Second Young Master Yan couldn't help but take advantage of the darkness to sit up again. He clenched the key in his hand, and opened the door of Su Qin's bedroom by accident.

    Before entering the door, Yan Ershao kept thinking, what if Su Qin woke up? Fortunately, she slept soundly.

    He squatted barefoot by the bedside and looked at her. In the hazy night, her expression looked very comfortable, her eyebrows and eyes were still picturesque and gentle.

    As if being bewitched, Yan Ke gently placed a kiss on her forehead. The moment he touched her forehead, he bounced away suddenly, but he couldn't help recalling the feeling just now.

    Su Qin seemed to feel something in her sleep, and frowned slightly. In the silent darkness, Yan Ke could only hear the sound of his own heartbeat. Plop plop ~ so clear, so intense.

    He held his breath for a while, and saw that Su Qin seemed to have fallen asleep again. Yan Ke stood up slowly and walked out of the room.

    Behind him, Su Qin's eyelashes trembled, and she slowly opened her eyes in the dark...

    The next morning, Su Qin was woken up by the sound from the bathroom. Due to the structure of the house, Su Qin's master bedroom is directly opposite to the bathroom.

    Wearing thick pajamas, she got up from the bed, opened the door in a daze, and then saw Yan Ershao wearing a black bathrobe, showing a large chest, stepping on cotton slippers, and scratching in front of the mirror. The beard covered half of his face with white foam, and the clean-shaven half showed a resolute arc, which still looked quite charming.

    Yan Ershao heard the sound of the door opening behind him, and looked up at his glasses. Su Qin was wearing neat pajamas, tightly wrapped, and half of her body was stuck out from the door. Her half-length hair was messily draped over her shoulders, curled up like an octopus ball.

    "You...cough, why are you here?" Su Qin got up, her throat was still a little dry, and her voice was hoarse.

    "I have a problem with the heating. Do you want me to wash my face and brush my teeth with cold water in winter?" Yan Ke curled his lips and chased people away early in the morning. Do you want to be so unkind? Also, what are you doing so neatly in the morning?

    "Eh..." Su Qin was stunned for a moment, and then remembered that Yan Ershao ran to her to take a bath yesterday, and then fell asleep on the sofa: "You didn't sleep on the sofa all night, did you?"

"Otherwise?" Yan Ke glared at her from the mirror angrily, with a bit of sadness in his eyes: "I woke up early this morning, and my neck hurts like hell."

Su Qin: This Is it my fault? In the whole room, only my bedroom has a bed!

"Get up quickly, I ordered breakfast, and it will be delivered later." Yan Ershao tidied herself up quickly, took her clothes and went to the bathroom to change, a satin gray shirt, jeans and a black windbreaker, The workmanship is exquisite and valuable, and it is not worthy of its title of "Mobile Famous Brand". 

  The relationship between the two was still so peaceful and natural, but last night, that kiss in the hazy night was like a dream, and after waking up, there was no trace....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 100K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...