First Wife Or First Love πŸ’•

By Nishfanfic25

When you're on a path where you had to choose between your wife whom you're forced to marry with and your lov... More

Ashi or Avneet..??
New year party.
Developing feelings.
Realisation of love.
Dream proposal.
The sweet proposal.
Cat fight 😸
Vaishu's Anger
Ashi's cunning plan.
Sid throws ashi out.
Avu agrees for wedding.
Ik yaad purani hai..
Finally together ❀️
Bundle of joy πŸ’–
Secret revealed.
Heart attack.
Death anniversary

Broken souls.

648 82 50
By Nishfanfic25

At night, Sid calls Avu and she picks it up on one ring only as she was eagerly waiting for his call only.

Sid-: hey babygirl...

Avu-: hii sid... What are you doing..?? Had dinner..??

Sid-: yupp just now and you...

Avu-: yesshhh... I'm missing you...

Sid-: I'm missing you too my angel... Saying this he cuts the call making Avu angry but the next second her anger vanishes as she receives a video call from him.

Avu get's out from the bathtub and goes out in her room and goes infront of the mirror and quickly dry her hairs so that Sid doesn't get to know that she was taking bath at night to relax herself after getting into a heated argument with her dad. This habit of Avu taking a cold shower or bath without seeing the season or time whenever she feels angry, sad or cry to relax herself and her mind annoys and angers Sid a lot and he scolds her a lot for it. She picks it up after drying her hairs a lil only to see Sid frowning.

Sid(suspiciously)-: what were you doing..?? Why you took so long to pick up a call...??

Avu-: woh.. bb.. a... She stammers while Sid raises his eyes. Actually I was setting my hairs and dress properly... I don't want to look like a chudail to you at night... She says with a nervous smile while Sid nod's doubtfully.

Sid-: babygirl... Turn the camera towards mirror... I want to see you fully... He says lovingly while Avu nods.

Avu-: sure... Why not..?? She says and goes infront of the mirror and turns the camera towards mirror as this is not something new which Sid has asked, many times he had said her to show herself fully. But here Sid caught her lying to him red handed.

Sid(coldly)-: caught you... He says while Avu frowns confusingly at his sudden change behaviour, he was all sweet and lovey, dovey few minutes ago and now his cold tone was scaring her, she raises her eyebrows at which Sid points down towards her body. She looks down at her body only to find herself in a knee length bathrobe. Her eyes widen knowing that now she's gone, he caught her and now he'll surely ask for the reason of her cold shower or bath, she closes her eyes fearfully feeling Sid glaring at her.

Avu(stammering badly)-: a.. v... Bb... W... Woh...

Sid-: Where is your dad...??

Avu-: I don't know, he said that he'll return tomorrow in morning... She says while looking down.

Sid-: I'm coming... I want proper true answer not a lie again... Keep your answers ready... He says and without even listening her reply, he cuts the call angrily while avu Sits on the bed worriedly and scaredly thinking that now she's gone and what will happen.

**************

It was 15 mins now when it strikes Avu that she's wearing only a bathrobe. She stands up from the bed and was about to go to her wall in closet to wear her clothes as it takes max 45 mins to reach to nandra mansion, thinking this she was about to move towards her closet when the door flungs open revealing Sid standing there with an expression less face. He enters inside and close the door behind him and looks her from top to toe. She was just in a baby pink knee length bathrobe from which her half arms and milky white legs were fully visible. Avu looks down feeling his gaze on her, she smirks internally thinking that seeing her in just bathrobe he'll forget about his anger and his mood will switch to romancing but to her bad luck, Sid controls himself and went towards her and make her sit on bed and sit beside her and gestures her to start. Avu looks down and then at him with teary eyes. She shifts closer to him and hugs him. Sid puts his hand around her with a frown seeing her teary eyes..

Avu(sobbing)-: d... dad has forcefully fixed my marriage... She tells his sobbingly making Sid shocked, tear formed in the back of his eyes. His hold loosens on her and feeling it Avu hugs him more tightly. Dad blackmailed me, he wants me to get married in one week with his choosen boy or else he will kill himself... He fixed my engagement day after tomorrow with his friend's son... She tells him while Sid wasn't able to say anything, he was feeling like his whole world slipped off his feet, their whole world, dreams for future, their marriage, everything get's shattered just because of their family. Now there's no hope left inside Avu that they will ever be together in this birth. She looks at him who was lost in his thoughts, his face was expression less, only one tear drop was visible in corner of his eyes which was threatening to fall. Say something na Sid, your silence is killing me... She says while Sid glance at her and then removes her hands from him.

Sid-: Accept it as our destiny Avneet... I guess we are not made for eachother... We're doing every single possible things to be together with eachother but our fate has some other plans only for us... We had faced everything together, but going against our family will just lead to your father's and my grandfather's death which neither you wants nor me... Marry him... He says coldly while Avu was shocked to the core, Sid was about to leave when Avu holds his wrist and fall on her knees.

Avu-: please don't say like this... I'll die without you, and why are you saying like this...?? Like till today we had crossed every hurdles in our love life we will cross this too, but seperating ourselves from eachother is like seperating one soul which can't even breath without each other... You had only said na that whatever happens, in any situation whether it's good or worst you'll never leave my hand and not leave me alone ever... We'll face everything together and our love will win from whole world... No one can seperate us then how today you only can seperate us, our ways... You forgot your every promise, vows, swears you made to me... Har kasam bhul gye tum...?? Tum hi ne kaha tha na ki no one can seperate us, whether if it is god only... Duniya ki koi taakat, koi kaynat, kuch hume alag nhi kr skta, fir Aaj kaise tum khud hi alg hone ki baat kr rhe ho...?? Humne kasam khaayi thi na saath jeene ki saath marne ki fir aise kaise humari kahani khatam ho sakti hai, kaise humari woh kasam adhuri reh sakti hai...?? Humara pyaar itna kamzor(weak) nhi ki kisi aur ke aa jaane se sab khatam ho jaaye humare bich... Tumne hi kaha tha na ki mein tumhari qismat mein hu, tumhari rooh mein hu, tum mujh mein ho, mein tum mein hu... Fir kaise tum aaj humari kahani adhuri chor ke ja sakte ho...??

Sid-: humari kahani adhuri nhi hai, ye aaj nhi toh kal, parso, agle janam puri ho jaayegi... We're meant for eachother, iss Janam na sahi agle janam hi sahi but we'll meet again and I swear on you no one can seperate us that time whether it's if our family only... We live for eachother na so just trust me, trust our love, remember it that our love is not of one day, one month, or one year it's for eternity... Janmo Janam ka pyaar hai humara, whether we seperate today doesn't matter but our love is unending, it will never die aur jo kasme humne khaayi thi woh hum zaroor nibhayenge... Just for now marry according to your father's wish... He says emotionally and turns to leave when Avu's voice stops him. While all this was witnessed by Avu's dad. He was feeling guilty but he doesn't have any option as he knows that Ashi is Sid's "first wife" and no matter what she'll not go from his life and neither court will approve their divorce. As a father he doesn't want to see his daughter suffering and someone cursing her or pointing their finger on her character. He knows he's forcing her to marry but he believes that with time she'll accept the boy and his family her father has choosen for her. He lefts from there after apologizing to Avu in his mind.

(A/n-: 30% Dialogue credit goes to my favourite serial "kasam tere pyaar ki" and other 70% to your dearest author *self obsessed* I know I'm, hope you'll like it.)

Avu-: If you're not there in my life so I don't want this life... I don't want anyone else except you, I can't let anyone's name joined with me and to touch me except you... I'll prefer to die rather than marrying anyone... I'll finish all this problems in between our love today... Meet you in next birth... She says shocking him and runs downstairs towards kitchen while Sid runs behind her to stop her.

Avu enters inside kitchen and locks the door and from the below shelf she takes out the kerosene can and pours it all over her and searches for matchbox while Sid was continuously knocking the door and telling her to open it but she wasn't so he breaks the door and sees her fully wet in kerosene and was about to light the matchstick. He rushes to her and snatch the matchbox from her hand and throws it. He looks at Avu who was a full crying mess. He holds her both arms as she was going to pick up the matchbox again.

Avu-: leave me... I want to die... I don't want to live... Leave me... She was saying while crying vigorously when sid lifts off from her feet while she was telling him to leave her and let her die. She was struggling to get out from his grip but Sid's hold was firm yet gentle on her. She was hitting his chest continuously saying to put her down but Sid wasn't listening her.

Sid takes her to her room and directly enters inside bathroom and puts her down but doesn't remove his hand around her waist and switch on the shower while Avu was trying to run from there. He pulls her closer to him while Avu holds his shoulder and they both were lost in eachother's eye's. They both were now fully drenched in water, when Sid's eye's fell upon her trembling lips which were looking tempting with water drops. Sid without even wasting a single second smashes his lips on her kissing her passionately, making her calm while Avu responds back. They both were kissing eachother like there's no tomorrow, Sid pulls her more and more closer to him making her stick with him, Sid can feel the sourness of Avu's tears and water falling from the shower which were getting mixed between their kiss. He slides his tongue inside her mouth and they both were fighting for dominance. The kiss was full of love, passion, hurt, anger, care, broken and of mixed emotions. After sometime, they both breaks the kiss on feeling lack of breath. Sid kisses her forehead and sees her shivering so after wiping her tears he says.

Sid-: come outside in 15 mins after taking proper bath and washing all the kerosene from your body and changing into dress... I'm waiting outside... And remember if you didn't come then I'll come inside and I don't know what it will lead to... He says and goes outside while Avu nod's and soon take bath removing the kerosene's smell from her body as she knows Sid's anger which is not good for anyone.

She comes out after taking bath and changing in her closet attached to bathroom, to find Sid standing facing his back. His wet shirt was sticked with his body like a second skin. He was fully wet but doesn't care about himself as Avu is most important for him. Sid turns towards her feeling her presence while avu looks down. He moves towards her and taking her hand in his he brings her towards the bed and makes her sit and takes the hair dryer and after switching it on he dries her hairs while there was comfortable silence between them. After drying her hairs, he combs it properly and then sits infront of her, Avu looks at him while Sid shakes his head and stops her as she was going to speak. He knows that he'll fall weak infront of her. He holds her hand and put her hand on his head while Avu's eyes widens.

Sid-: you have my swear you'll marry the boy your father has choosen for you and you will not take any wrong step or hurt or kill yourself... You'll move on in your life... He says while keeping huge stone on his heart while Avu removes her hand from his head and look otherside with hurt expression.

Avu(angrily)-: Never...

Sid-: I had given you my swear now you don't have any option... He says and kisses her cheek and left from there while Avu looks at him while fuming in anger with tears in her eyes. She throws her mobile angrily towards the mirror making her mobile and mirror both breaks down into pieces like now her heart was broken. Her dad came from his room to her listening the voice thinking that she hurted herself. He stops on her room's door while seeing Avu. Avu lays down on bed and sleeps in sometime after crying. Ad went towards his daughter and sees tears stained on her face. He sits beside her and caresses her hairs while thinking about his daughter and thinking that how his another daughter (vaishu) will react knowing this. After sometime he orders the maid to clean the mess in her room so that the broken piece of mirror doesn't hurt his daughter, but what about the hurt which she was having in her heart..??

TBC...

How was the update...??

Now what's gonna happen next..??

Do leave your reviews and suggestions.

Please vote nd comment or else forget the next update.

Till then bubbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 837 38
Heyy lovelies!!! As you all know, "Her Baby Boy" is one of my favorite fanfics to write, and I know one of your favorite fanfics to read!! So here's...
31.9K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...
75.6K 4.8K 74
What happens when u have to sacrifice your love to save your love πŸ’” Love,Hate,Betrayal,Jealousy,Anger,Trust Avneet-Siddharth-Ashi W...
26.7K 2.8K 44
FATE A four lettered word with a deep meaning. Sometimes you just need to wait and watch what destiny has got for you and what is meant to be yours...