Still Loving my Thug

By PrettiestBlack

LOVING MY THUG "SEQUEL" If you haven't read Loving my thug do back and read. More

Still Loving my Thug
MY THUGS
What about yo friends?
I LOVE YOU, BUT FUCK YOU!
PT2
Cali Love
THE REAL IS BACK.. FOR REAL!
Warning
Girl Talk
CHECK ME OUT
AtL Shawty
5years and counting
UMMMM
Boss moves
Brooklyn vs ATL
we gon be straight
HEEEEYYYY
To be love
Blended Family
Strange Behavior
the saga continues
Torn
Whats Tea?
Gang Shit
Pimp Decisions

The thirst is real

320 17 0
By PrettiestBlack

Rain pov

I swear this shit is exactly like the old days. Right now Kayla and I, along with her cousin Shay are on our way to the Grand Opening of a new club called Skyy. Rayah freaky ass is pregnant again, so I'm possibly next, then Kay.

We're really checking out the competition since our Grand Opening is only a few months away.

"Rain thanks for being cool with me kicking it with y'all tonight. " Shay said.

"Kayla get fool girl to stop acting like we didn't fuck the halls up in high school before she moved to the A" I said.

Real talk Shay is a real bitch. I got mad respect for her.

"my bad girl, so check it. Guess s who moving to Cali. " she said. I stood in my mirror smoothing out my white and black stripey mid thigh Versace dress. I went ahead and slipped on my pointy Christian Dior heels. Hair is still fire red bone straight down my back .

"who? " Kayla ask.

"Rayahs bestie Lily? " if nothing else got my attention that did. I turned around.

"bitch what?" I ask.

"Yup", she said popping the 'p'. "word is Lily and Shay Shay ass was talking about it and my Lana heard them. Y'all remember Lana from upstairs? "

"yea that's bae, but dayum so shorty really tryna lose her life?" Kay said pulling her long curly hair in a messy bun with curls surrounding her face.

"man what! Cause Rayah gon beat that ass, and I'm gon help her. " I said.

"word up, y'all ready? " Shay ask. My Draya Michele look alike wore a red scrappy body con dress from my line, and some dope black Stella McCartney string up pointy high heels. Hair done by Kayla cut in a Chinese bang hanging long . Kay wore a white strapless romper short set with some neon pink scrappy Giuseppe high heel sandles.

"my bitches look bomb, I'm looking hella right. So yes I'm ready." Kayla said. On cue reposed for a group selfie. On the way to the car the selfies stick was getting some good use. We decided to take the driver tonight, you know? Safety first.

Jewlz

"I haven't got word about Princess yet, what you want us to do? "

"nothing, I have someone else in mind. " I stood up from my marble desk facing Cali Ocean View. "her name is Makayla. Find out everything about her."

"you got it boss. Eazy said walking out the door. I looked put at the sun setting over the water. I made a vow to have Makayla fine ass.

She's too beautiful. I know she has a man and they doin the family thing and that's cute. But I'm a man who wants what he wants,and right now that's her.

I'm a good man, I'm successful, and I'm as handsome as it gets. I just can't keep a women. My ex Princess fucked my head up. She fucked me long enough to steal 3million from me. I gave this bitch life,and she rolled on me. I was determined to have her too. Her fucking head on a silver platter.

I thought I was through with these bithces, but I had to see her.

Boom boom

"Yo?" I yelled someone was knocking.
Eazy came in.

"She's coming to the opening tonight." He said hanging me the phone. It was her twitter. She tweeted she was coming.

"Make sure she and her girls are on the VIP with non stop bottles,and whatever they want." I said. He nodded. I knew I had to look my best.

Rayah POV

So yes ladies and gents, yo boy did it again. I'm pregnant with my third child.

I can admit at first I was bugging, but I have a wonderful husband who loves me and treats me and our kids like royalty, so another baby KC isnt as bad as I made it.

Of course I'm in the house on a Friday night on wifey duties while my girls fucking up the club.

"You need anything, I'm about to shower" KC ask looking at me. I was in our TV room, basically a mini theater.

"Nah I'm good baby go ahead." I said. He came in kissed my cheek then for head before going upstairs.

I piled put my phone looking at people snaps and shit
One caught my eye.

@ShayShay Y'all say goodbye to my mamcita! Send me some of that Cali bud!"

I continued to go through her snaps until I seen Lily waving bye getting in a moving truck.

Oh this bitch would try it when I get pregnant. I dialer Rain number quickly. She answers on the second ring.

"What's up baby mama, we was just finna walk in." She said.

"Umhm, you heard anything about Lily moving to Cali?" I ask so not giving a fuck about what she said.

"Bitch yeeesss ShayShay just told us before we left the house, she said Lana heard Ber and black Shay Shay talking bout it in the projects." Rain said.

So that's why Lana talking bout hit her line. I thought.

"How you find out?" She ask.

"This bold hoe all on Snapchat with the shits. Her sister husband is a barber at Brook shop,I'll be seeing her ass" I said now lurking on her snaps.

"Well we walking in I'll be over in the morning to tell you how it goes"

"K, be carful love y'all"

"We love you too." They all said. I ended the call.

Judging by her snaps she's still KC crazy. Well that's one ass whooping on reserve. But for now its back to Braxton Family Values .

Kayla POV

"Excuse me ma'am what's your name?" The bouncer ask me as we walked towards the VIP line.

He had a clipboard and Bluetooth on looking like a bulldog with that big ass head.

"Makayla." I said. He went dpem the list. "Rain you got us a table?" I ask looking over my shoulder.

"Nah,I thought we was just in and out"

"Right this way Ms. Your table is waiting, bottle service all night courtesy of the owner,and of you need anything let's any of the bottle girls know." He unclick the rope. Rain Shay and I walked into the dimly lit club.

It was nice no lie. I had water theme with fish tanks everywhere. The was was white and sculpted like waves , all the furnisher was white and blue. They VIP was glass all over. You can tell the owner was a man, it had that manly touch all over. But it was nice, and pretty impressive.

"This is right here" Shay said. I say my name and as soon as we st Dow them sparkles was in the air. "Oh hell yes!"

"Dayum why you think the owner tricking?" Obsaid making them laugh.

"I don't know bihh but the only I'm turning is my cooler and right now I don't have one." Rain said filling her class and pouring us some shots of patron.

After so many drinks and a loud blunt a bihh was feeling right. We were on out section dancing then I had to go.

"Go with e to the bathroom" I said to Rain, Shay was entertaining a Lil cutie.

"Bitch the next Time I get u is to go home, and I'm ready." Rain was clearly tipsey.

"Me too, I'll be back." I went to the resroom,no surprise it looked just as good as the rest of the club. I looked around some more then handled my business. I looked at my watch, it was 2:40, the club doesn't close until 4.

"Aye y'all go ahead,I'll see you in the morning" Shay said. I nodded and went to get Rain.

"You look nice?" I turned around to that familiar sexy voice seeing Jewel.

"Thanks" I said nervous. He smiled making me smirk. I held my head down not wanting to blush.

"Did my staff treat you and you girls right?" He ask. I looked at him.

"So this is your club?" I ask.

"You like it?" He ask.

"Yea its nice. You knew o was going to be here didn't you?" I ask.

"No, but I was hoping you would come, I can't stop thinking about you."

"That must explain you having my number without me giving it to you.". Folded my arms he smiled. " lil creepy don't you think?"

"More like going after what want."

"Oh yes?" I ask

"Fo'sho"

"Well sorry Mr. I'm happily taken. Goodbye" I strutted off like the pretty boosh I am. Rain was at the door eating on me along with the car.

You will not send me home wet to my husband. Not this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 313 22
Sequel To Thug Love. Enjoy.
26K 832 76
A sequel to "WHAT LOVE WILL DO"💕enjoy. A fucked up love story🙂✋🏽
289K 6.8K 41
Sequel To 'Fucking With A Thug.️'
Stuck By nunu🥶

Teen Fiction

21.8K 1K 12
Just read it.