Eʏᴇ ᴏғ Asᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜs

Oleh Bugnoo

His gaze is intoxicating, drowning every nerve of my body in a lazy pleasure that zaps under my skin. He can'... Lebih Banyak

1. Promise of a Virgin
3. The chamber out of thin air
4. Bring back memories
5. How lonely I've been
6. Reason for his pain and pleasure
7. Ill-intention in his eyes
8. What is Asmodeus?
9. Annihilation and endless black
10. A smile worth everything
11. A normal date
12. Purpose and end game
13. An Unbelievable Saga
14. The last one
15. Possessing the macrocosm

2. The forgotten first night

606 74 18
Oleh Bugnoo

Jungkook's eyes opened to an empty room. He looked around before doing anything else to find that the man was gone. Pain pinged at his heart, giving way to an odd feeling of being abandoned. He sat straight and his hand reached to caress his rear after feeling a jolt of pain. If he didn't feel it, he'd think that the last night didn't happen, that he must've been sleepwalking and dreaming with open eyes. 

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember what happened after he begged Jimin for more. This wasn't even the same room he was in last night. A painful howl and a hiss from his mouth broke the silence. He sat up while pausing his breathing and let out an exhale with a dip of his legs on the ground.

The curtains were wavering from the fresh air when he reached for them. The air outside was cold and fresh, bringing a jolt of happiness to him. He forgot about Taehyung for the first time in two weeks last night, but the sadness wilted him almost immediately when his eyes fell on two boys playing outside.

He opened the back door and walked out on the small veranda. When multiple feelings catapulted themselves into to hormonal warzone, Jungkook closed his eyes.

What looked hypnotizing was now lethal in the day of light as Jungkook's gaze hooked onto Jimin's, his skin started buzzing with the same crackle of energy. "It wasn't a dream," he stated matter-of-factly.

Willing to plant himself into the man's front when he walked closer, his feet entangled in the web of wires and he stumbled. On hitting the floor, his eyes darted at Jimin who had stepped away from him like touching him would burn Jimin's skin.

The 18-year-old stood up and dusted off his clothes, the silent scraping under his skin prominent. "You should go and meet up with your parents. They are looking for you."

"How do you know?" Jungkook asked, controlling his urges when Jimin maintained a safe distance between them. 

"I heard them asking around for Jungkook," Jimin answered simply.

His eyes were deceiving. Jugkook wondered if he saw last night a doppelganger. How could Jimin seem distant and cold, standing in front of him in his comfortable green t-shirt with muddy-grey tight pants? "Can you answer a few of my questions?" Jungkook tried in desperation to stop Jimin from leaving. 

"Later, Jungkook. What you need now is to meet your parents so that they know you are safe. I'll wait for you. But remember your promise."

Jungkook gulped, afraid of the threatening tone but at the same time relieved that the man didn't deny the existence of the last night. He was confused, but his body begged for more, even when he was in pain. 

Washing up quickly and changing into temple clothes, a khaki pajama set, he steered towards the dining area on the ground floor. 

Numerous people sat on the ground, eating from their plates. Jungkook walked slower to cover up his limp while scrutinizing the surroundings. "Jungkookie!" His mother's voice reached him first before a masculine voice followed. "On your left!"

Relief cradled him and he jogged towards his parents. "Are you okay?" His mother asked the moment he halted. 

His father's hand grabbed his shoulders, examining his face. "You look pale, Jungkook. Are you feeling okay?" 

"Yeah," Jungkook felt like his insides were weightless and his outside was suddenly turning numb. His face was sweating, the sounds were mingling all together. 

"Sit," his father made him take a spot beside the many strangers and placed a plate in front of him, too. "Eat. You'll feel better."

Jungkook didn't speak. His eyes took in the soup and rice served to him. His mother sat beside him, fanning his face with a small plate. "I'll take you home if you still don't feel well, okay?"

Jungkook looked up and silently nodded.

He wanted to say something about Jimin, but his body was antagonizing his efforts. He felt like the reality was flitting. After eating somehow, he was escorted by his father to his room in the sanctuary. "Rest here and I'll check up on you in a few minutes." 

He nodded, looking at his father's worried face. When Mr. Jeon stood up to take his leave, Jungkook grabbed onto his palm. He could see his father's worry multiplying, so he flashed him a small smile.

His father smiled back, exhaling the dread off his shoulders.

In the lonely room, Jungkook's eyes remained awake and his mouth started drooling from the sides. His insides were locked, granting no movement. Jungkook knew that he wasn't well, and he knew the reason why. Was he also dying? Did Taehyung feel the same before he stopped breathing once and for all? His tears rolled down to his pillow and he felt a presence in the room. 

Unable to care about his appearance, he continued to sob softly until Jimin's face hovered above him. The man's eyes were kind and pained. "Shh, darling," he whispered before gently lifting Jungkook's head and getting under to place him on his lap. 

Jungkook's sobs started coming out as gagged noises as he gripped Jimin's t-shirt. Jimin arched Jungkook's body, placing his hand under the boy's neck. Jungkook felt every muscle cramping inside him to a breaking point before they suddenly relaxed when Jimin cruised a wet napkin down his skin. The boy moaned in relief, his drooling ceasing.

With another caress, Jungkook's body relaxed further. He stopped sobbing at once, feeling Jimin's hands over his bare skin. Before long, his pajama set was gone, his naked skin sizzling at Jimin's touch.

The man repeated his gentle care all over Jungkook's body silently, and carefully until his lids grew heavy. Jungkook was aware he was going to fall asleep. "Jimin," he mumbled, blinking his hooded eyes. 

"Yes, darling," Jimin moved his face closer to Jungkook's lips. 

"Don't leave me here alone." 

The last thing Jungkook felt was a hand gently carding his hair before he fell into sweet slumber. He breathed easy, his skin felt cool and soft as he dreamed of the Rainbow Bridge. He could faintly hear the door of his room opening and closing after short intervals, but he didn't open his eyes.

He was acutely cognizant that he had no clothes on, but his lower body was covered under a duvet which allowed him to dream for some more, not wanting to wake up and think about the last twenty-four hours.

"Jungkook," his mother's voice rang into his ears sweetly.

"Eomma," he mumbled, eyes still closed as his hand reached forward. When his palm was gripped into warmth by his mother's softness, his eyes opened. "What time is it?" He asked, his voice heavy because of the long sleep. 

"Are you feeling okay?" His mother asked. 

Jungkook nodded, feeling like himself again. There was nothing wrong with him, not in the slightest sense. "Yeah, what happened?"

His father's laughter carried through the air. "Nothing. I think you were just exhausted," He stood up from the chair and beelined towards the bed. Sitting behind his wife, he hugged her shoulders. "I told you he is fine."

Jungkook gave an assuring smile to his mother who looked like she was standing on the edge of a cliff. "I am okay, Eomma!" He chimed, giggling, trying to wash away the last bits of worry from his mother's face. 

"You should continue to rest today. I'll send food to you here." 

"But I want to help," Jungkook protested.

"Tomorrow, son," she answered, separating herself from her husband and inching forward towards Jungkook, fixing his messy hair. "If you are fine by tomorrow, I'll let you help."

"Appa," the doe-eyed boy looked at his father for purchase.

The man shook his head, surrendering. "I am sorry, son. What she says goes." 

"Fine," Jungkook stirred, recollecting he was butt-naked under the covers. The discovery rendered him embarrassed. His cheeks started to gain color in mortification and he craned his neck towards the hanger that donned his PJs. His parents seemed to have considered his discomfiture as they stood up. His mother left the room first while his father stuck around a bit longer after handing him his clothes.

When the door closed, he breathed in relief, the faintest memory of Jimin caring for him bringing a smile to his lips. 

He manifested the man to be here again, but to his frustration, Jimin didn't show up. 

Jungkook spent the rest of his day thinking about many things. When the day grew old, giving birth to the young evening, he walked out of his room. The stars were dim, the clouds frivolous. Jungkook decided to go for a walk outside.

Taking his phone from the entry and exit office, he connected his Bluetooth to his iPod and strode towards the plain field. Barely a minute had passed when a presence made itself visible. "Jimin," Jungkook couldn't help the explosions inside his chest, willing to take him down with them. 

"Do you think you can walk with me?" The man's voice came out from the darkness ahead at some distance. 

Jungkook nodded and Jimin paced ahead, urging Jungkook towards the small road. The latter followed and strode fast, wanting to catch up with Jimin just so he could feel what he did whenever he was close to this mysterious man. 

Losing sight of Jimin for a moment made Jungkook panic in the middle of nowhere, but he soon found him sitting on a rock beside a small lake. The man looked indifferent as he opened a book and began to read from it, ignoring Jungkook for long minutes. 

"What are you reading there?" Jungkook asked, standing on the other end of the lake.

Jimin put the book down and smiled at him, making Jungkook's head feel fuzzy. All he wanted was to drown inside the lake with the weight of what Jimin was doing to him. "Something about what the world used to be and what it is now."

"Nice," Jungkook stepped back, wanting to create as much distance between them as possible, the only way he could keep his sanity and have a normal conversation. "Do you read often?" He asked, settling on the grass. 

Jimin looked at him with piqued interest, his eyes not wavering from Jungkook's. "Yes," he nodded. "What about you, Jungkook? What do you like to do?"

"Um... I like driving these days. I am learning and it gives me a thrill," Jungkook stopped himself from saying that the thrill was nothing compared to what Jimin made him feel. "I also like to eat. Can you cook?"

Jimin didn't say anything, listening to Jungkook like his words were the most interesting ones. 

"I lost my friend recently, but when he was here, we used to go out to this place all the time. It sells the best fries and strawberry shakes ever. I draw, customize my sneakers, and I- I also watch porn sometimes."

Jimin smiled, shaking his head in light amusement.

"What are we doing here?" Jungkook picked up a small stone and pelted in the lake water, cooling his nerves to ask the question that was burning inside his head. "What happened last night?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

108K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
6K 227 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
85.5K 4.8K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
195K 11.4K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...