𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇...

Von mylovelifeaboutbts

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏.... Kim Taehyung,an English literature student found himself sitting in... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Prologue

6.9K 163 15
Von mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺.
Here's my another creation.
I took the inspiration from one of my favourite series that's fifty Shades of grey .
Not everything going to be like the series.
But I'm hoping you all will love it and support my this story as you all have before to.
Here's the prologue just a snap inside the story .
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠).
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Seoul, South Korea.
**********************

Summers are approaching the country and the busy city Seoul is all set to witness another warm day . The roads being busy with vehicles and the streets full of people. Many going to their work and many coming back too.

In this whole busy city a beautiful boy just woke up to start his another day at work. If someone saw him first glance they'll surely will think of him as a model because his beauty is too mesmerizing to go unnoticed.

Kim Taehyung , 25 years old lives alone in the city Seoul. His family well being separated and his mom lives with her second husband while his father died years back. He works in a publication company that's the top of South Korea and doing great as he just came back from Newyork a year back and bang this job.

He got up and tie his shoulder length hair in a bun , getting up from his comfortable bed he walk to the bathroom and look at his gloomy face . He took his 20 minutes to complete his morning routine and shower before picking up a formal suit and dressing his hair in a ponytail.

Checking himself in the mirror he went downstairs to prepare a lite breakfast for himself.

" Ok..tae you could do this..." He said to himself and have his breakfast listening to his favourite songs that's jazz . He after washing the dishes walk upstairs to wear his shoes and took his bag with his iPad and earphones too .

" Ok... let's get it" he smiles to himself and get outside of his house after locking it .

" Hii.. Taehyung dear... good morning" an elderly woman said looking at him with warm smile.

" Good morning aunt Misun...I'm good and off to work.. have a nice day.." he great his neighbour and unlock his car before driving through the road to his work place.

As he stop on the signal he look outside and his gaze fell on the big hoarding on the road . But what took his attention is the name and that's all it takes to bring all the memories he kept inside his heart to come up.

" Even after years you're name doesn't want to leave from my life.... huh!" He chuckled and drive away from there .

He stop his car inside the underground parking and get off taking his bag .

He walk outside making people take a double glance at the beauty walking to the entrance of the company.

Well what could we say he's an art himself.

There is the publication company,
" The Hybe Publication Company".

He walk with confidence and a warm smile on his face . He's a good person but don't get on his bad side and you'll be ok.

Some people does judge him as he wear feminine clothes but he loves to .

( What he's wearing)

" Hey ...tae ..how are you today?" A co worker ask him as he get inside the elevator.

" Good Elsa...how about you ..did you complete the task Mr Oh given to you ..?" He asks checking his work schedule.

" Yeah, almost done .. I'll see you soon yeah.m" Elsa get outside and Taehyung push the button of top floor where he work as a junior editing director.

He knock on the head editing director door.
He open the door and smile looking at his boss .

" Good morning Mr Oh..." He said and the man sitting behind the big mahogany table look up and smile at Taehyung telling him to come in.

" Good morning... Taehyung.. you're early today!" He asks checking some files.

" Oh yeah.  .well we have an important meeting with our new chairman today as they asked us to come to meet them so I want to get prepared before going there .." he said sitting in front of the table.

" Well I'm nervous too ,as far as I've heard he's good and all but could be much more in profits than the feelings you know" Taehyung hums.

" Well aren't all those rich people are like that" he whisper but Mr Oh get that .

" Maybe .." they both laugh and get back to discussing what they are going represent in front of the new chairman so he could see the potential of their.

" Be prepared at 11 ok... I'll call you hmm ." Taehyung get up and left bowing to him.

Mr Oh,well Oh Sehun is handsome man handling this position for more than 4 years now. He's passionate about his work and great teacher too . He likes to keep his professional and personal life poles apart but maybe he start feelings for someone.

The class clock ticks the time soon and Taehyung with Oh Sehun is right now in the car driving towards the headquarters of the company that bought their publication house .

" What are your thoughts about this invasion Taehyung" he asks looking at him .

" I think they thought it's profitable to own a publication house too..." He giggle while telling his thoughts out loud making Sehun to look at his plum pink lips but the horn if the car at the back bring him out of trance and he drive to the highway.

After the half an hour drive they reached to the parking area of the company. Taehyung get down after wearing his blazer same with Sehun. Taking the essential files and iPad they both walk out of parking to upstairs way to the entrance of the company.

" Wow ..!, It's huge and magestic too" Sehun said looking at the big tall building standing tall and speaking for itself.

" Hmm.. very nice and clean" Taehyung commented as the two guards are their at the glass entrance door .

The guards open the door for them as they walk inside looking around the expensive interior.

" Too much money yeah .." Sehun laugh looking at Taehyung as they walk to where the receptionist are sitting.

" Um . excuse me, I'm the head editing director of Hybe Publication Company..we have an meeting with Mr.J. today" the receptionist look at him and nods her head .

" Wait for a minute sir , I'll let you know I'm just second" she makes a call and keep it down.

" Well Mr J is expecting you ... Straight from here to the right the elevator will be there top floor is your destination, Mr J's secretary will meet you up there.." Sehun thank her and Taehyung follow him .

They reach to the elevator and push the top floor button.

" Isn't it too high .." Taehyung said looking outside as it's transparent elevator.

They reach to the top in few and the elevator door open making them step out when they find a woman in formal dress waiting there .

" Mr Oh, welcome Mr J will meet you now .. please this way ." Taehyung and Sehun bow to her as she bow back and follow her to the big corridor leading to where they thought a conference room.

The secretary open the door and Sehun walk in first but as Taehyung going to step inside his phone rang and he look at it to saw their boss name on it , Sehun saw that and nods to him to take it .

He excuse himself and walk the other way to pick up the call. While on the other hand Sehun look at the spacious room with huge table and chairs all around.

" Mr J...!" He said looking at the man standing in front of the glass wall , his suit hugging his body perfectly and showing his muscles. Long hair tie in the man bun as Sehun look closely an earrings dangling from his right ear .

He turn around and put a small professional smile.

" Mr Oh... good to see you.. Jeon Jungkook" he forward his hand and Sehun except it smiling at the handsome man in front of him.

" Oh Sehun... and it's pleasure to meet you , I've heard a lot about you Mr J.." they both took their seats on the couch and secretary of Mr. J. comes inside with the refreshments. Sehun thank her and took a sip from his juice .

" So Mr Oh, I've been keeping up the records of your publication company for some time and heard good response from people around. So as our industry want to adapt a place in publication as well we thought what's much great that Hybe Publication....we could take turns to put our demand forward and let's see if this deal go as I've thought it will " Sehun got chills as he heard the quite intimidating voice of the man in front of him.

" You're very straight forward person Mr.J" Mr.J laugh and shakes his.

" Oh believe me I'm not ..but I like to have things in my way , so are you ready to work under our group of companies Mr Oh?" He asks linking his fingers together sitting with his one leg cross over other. His aura scream power and boldness.

" We'll like to proceed this meeting forward Mr.J. let my assistant comes then we could discuss our about our merge as Mr Han could not make it today to sign the papers" Sehun suggest and soon a knock heard on the door when the glass and wooden door open a sound of heels clicking on the floor could be heard .

" My apologies sir , for being late I was just talking to Mr Han" Taehyung comes inside and look at the two man sitting in front of him one's back facing him while Sehun is sitting in front of the man he expect Mr J.

But for the cold face man as if like time stop not even in decades he could not forget this voice . The voice that brings back the past he's trying hard to forget but still dream to live it .

He took a shaky breath and stood up turning around only to meet the beautiful pairs of blue eyes looking into his black one's with same shock and surprised face.

" Oh Mr J, he's my assistant editor meet Kim Taehyung" Sehun introduce him while Taehyung look down not able to make eye contact with same eyes that once used to look at him with intimate gaze.

" And Taehyung come ...meet Mr J, he's ready for the merger of the company with his publishing one . We could proceed with the papers now . You have it right ... Taehyung..." He calls him once more making him come out of his trance of thoughts.

" Yea ..yeah... I have " he stutter and walk slowly to where the man with bold gaze looking at his every step . He look at the curves of his body ,his hair . Those beautiful hands and those lips everything is still the same except the emotion in those deep ocean eyes .

After that everything was done in a daze , Taehyung trying hard not to look into those dough eyes and keep explaining every term and condition trying hard not to stutter.

" Well this is it....what do you say Mr J." The three of them stood up and Mr J. Nods his head as yes and sign the legal documents as Sehun did too.

" Now we are partners too ...but you're my boss's boss ...well we'll take our leave now ..." Sehun bow to the black hair male and Taehyung follow behind.

Taehyung walk fast as they left from there ,he couldn't able to breathe in the same place as him .

" Why didn't you tell me Mr J. is no one else but Jeon Jungkook himself..." There he says it out and those past memories comes like a havoc again in his life.

" Why ...what happened, you don't know he's the biggest business icon currently and well he prefers Mr J because he doesn't want to use his family name ..." Sehun shrugged and sat inside the car .

" Please God ...not again I'm..I'm not in a situation to go through the fifty Shades of Jeon again...." She whisper and forget the pair of eyes watching her intensely from far.

" We met again Kim Taehyung...." He smirk and left to call his right hand.

" Mingyu ... I've a work for you ..." He said and the games begin again.

Just like water of sea have to flow to meet the ocean their souls also travel only to meet again but this time it's going to an eye for eye .

But to know what happened in the past .....

Don't miss the beginning.....

---------------------------------------------------
So lovelies 🌺.
Don't miss the beginning of this story.
See you soon with chapter 1.
As the story will proceed the characters going to get reveal too.
Take care and stay happy and healthy 💜.
Purple you 💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

332K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
461K 20K 50
"I am sorry Jungkook"Namjoon~ "Hyung?"teary eyes~ ~~ "THE FUCK YOU WANT?"~Taehyung shouted "I...I am..so..rry"Jungkook said and looked down Jungkook...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
178K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...