ใ€'๐๐„๐Œ๐ˆ'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐...

By Yumi_Shinazugawa

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐?
๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ.
๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ...?
๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ!
๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ~
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ.
๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž...
๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐‡๐€๐“??!!
๐๐š๐ฉ๐š....
๐‚'๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž...
๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐–๐จ๐š๐ก...
.
.
ANNOUNCEMENT

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ!

3K 81 76
By Yumi_Shinazugawa

It had been three days after the Wind Hashira encountered a little girl in the alleyway, she was still in the hospital as the following days pass by but the nurses did inform the Wind Hashira that she'll be ready to leave on the same day his patrol in the village ends. Sanemi visits Y/n when he's on break or when he has finished patrolling the village for the day, on the way to the hospital he would bring her cookies or brownies or would sometimes bring both if she was an extra good brat for the day according to Sanemi of course.

Today it was Sanemi's break time, it was around the early noons as he had just finished lunch at a restaurant, he was walking towards Y/n's room with a bag of cookies for her, he visited her earlier at breakfast before he started his patrol.

He slid the door open, looking around the room for Y/n only to find her on her futon wrapped up in her white blanket like a burrito.

"Did the brat do this to herself?" he asked with a grin, walking inside and sliding the door close.

Y/n nodded with a hum before rolling around.

"Mm! I got bored after eating so I decided to wrap myself up!" Y/n said with a small smile, continuing to roll around her futon.

Sanemi chuckled at the child before saying.

"Don't you usually write or draw in your notebook that I bought for you, brat?" Sanemi asked, looking at the small coffee table where she placed her notebook, coloring pencils, and pencils.

Y/n whined in response, rolling around her futon faster.

"Obviously I would get bored! I've been doing the same routine for the past three days!"

"Alright, brat, no more getting upset, have some cookies." Sanemi placed the bag of cookies on the coffee table, crossing his arms.

"And stop rolling around, you're gonna get yourself dizzy." Sanemi said, his eyes following Y/n who slowly started to stop rolling around.

"Hehe~" she giggled finally stopping from rolling around, staring at the ceiling above her that was until Sanemi stood next to her wrapped up burrito-like body, blocking the ceiling that she stared at.

"Let me guess, you can't unwrap yourself, huh, brat?" Sanemi grinned teasingly.

"Yes please!" Y/n smiled looking up at the Wind Hashira who let out a sigh before he sat down on the ground, his legs crossed as he slowly started to unwrap her.

"You know your body's a lot smaller than it's supposed to be, you look like a four-year-old, you know that?" Sanemi said as Y/n was completely unwrapped now she only lay down on her futon in a starfish position.

"Cookies!" Y/n said, sitting up, completely ignoring what the Wind Hashira just said now as she moved next to the coffee table, opening the bag as her eyes shined brightly at the sight of the chocolate chip cookies.

Sanemi just let out a sigh, but it wasn't a frustrated or annoyed one, it was more like a calm, and a happy one. He watched as the girl devoured one cookie.

'I'm not gonna be even surprised anymore if the brat gets a toothache...' Sanemi thought with a rare small smile.

'Ah right, I forgot to tell her.' He thought before calling her out.

"Brat, tomorrow we'll be free to go back to my Estate so we'll be leaving very early tomorrow."

Y/n turned around, and looked at the Wind Hashira with a bright smile.

"Really?! Yeepee!~ I can finally leave this boring place! And most importantly no more hospital food!" She cheered, bringing her hands up in the air.

Sanemi grinned at her response before asking.

"They're really bad, aren't they, brat?" His grin grew wider.

"Very!" Y/n replied taking another bite of her cookie.

"Alright, brat, I have a question for you." Sanemi said which Y/n replied with a hum.

"If you were to choose cookies or brownies, what would it be?" He asked.

"Both!" She replied while holding a chocolate chip cookie.

"Only one, brat."

"I can't pick so both!"

"You clearly did not hear what I had just said. I said pick only ONE" The Wind Hashira repeated with an irritated tone.

"But you clearly cannot force someone to only pick one! So I choose both!"

Sanemi slapped his forehead with his hand as he released a defeated sigh.

"You're so damn hopeless."

"You tell me that almost every day!"

"Yeah, 'cause it's to remind you!"

"If you remind me that I'm hopeless I'll remind you that you're...- you're-" Y/n sweated nervously, side-eyeing her surroundings as she tried to think of an insult fast.

"That I'm what, brat? That I'm what?!" Sanemi asked with a teasing grin.

"That you're colorblind!"

"Alright, that's it, no cookies for you anymore, little brat."

"No! Don't you try to take away my precious cookies!"

Sanemi and Y/n glared at each other intensely.

"I'm gonna count to three, and if you still hadn't handed me that bag of cookies, things are gonna get bad." He warned, his arms still crossed as his glare grew more intense.

"One." He started.

"Two." Y/n started sweating nervously.

"Two and a half." Still nothing.

"Th-" Y/n immediately handed him the bag of cookies.

Sanemi chuckled in victory, placing the bag of cookies on the side and looking at Y/n who had a sad look on her face.

"Stop being dramatic, All I did was take your cookies away from you, no big of a deal."

"But that's on another level! You took something precious from me~" She whined.

"Dramatic, and a brat!" Sanemi chuckled.

"Isn't it time for you to leave?!" Y/n asked.

"Oh yeah..." Sanemi said bluntly before standing up and grabbing his nichirin blade.

"See you later in the evening I guess, brat. Don't do anything f*cking while I'm on patrol, alright?"

"Okay..." Y/n replied as she watched him leave the room.

Time Skip onto the next day

Sanemi slid the door open as he quietly entered. He saw Y/n laying down on her futon in a starfish position again, all dressed up and ready.

"You ready to leave, brat?" He asked looking at the child who hummed, and nodded her head in response.

"Alright then. Get your @ss up now. We're leaving." He grinned as he watched her immediately sitting up as she walked towards him.

He chuckled, sliding the door close as both left the hospital.

As both were outside the building a crow was outside waiting for them, just standing still on the hard ground staring at them. When the crow saw them its eyes lit up.

"Is that your bird?" Y/n asked looking at the crow with curiosity.

"Yeah. His name's Sorai." Sanemi replied looking at Y/n with his arms crossed.

"Sora!" Y/n exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Sorai." Sanemi corrected.

"Sora!" Y/n repeated.

"CAW!! Please do adopt her, Master Shinazugawa! CAW!!" Sorai exclaimed.

"You better shut your mouth you damn crow before I strangle you to death." Sanemi threatened.

"Woah~ Your bird can also talk? Cool!" Y/n smiled brightly while looking at the crow with sparkling eyes.

"Enough talking, brat. It's early in the morning and we gotta head back home, I don't wanna stay in this sh*tty place for another minute anyways." Sanemi clicked his tongue in irritation.

"Okay!" Y/n replied.

Sanemi started walking, leading the way as Sorai just stayed still on Y/n's right shoulder.

'I wonder what my new home will be like!' She thought with an excited smile.

"Ne... ne...! I have a question..." She said looking up at the white-haired male.

"What is it, brat?" He asks but he didn't ask with a rude or cold tone surprisingly.

"You're a Hashira, right?" She asks as Sanemi hums in response.

"So does that mean I get to meet the other Hashiras?" She asks.

Sanemi never really thought of that actually, all he knew was that the Hashiras would pray with Gyomei, putting their entire soul into the prayer that Y/n won't turn into a mini him. But then again he wouldn't mind actually.

"I guess so..." he replied with a low voice.

'Im taking that as yes I guess.' Y/n thought.

Two hours have passed and they were about five minutes away from the Butterfly Estate. Sanemi received a letter yesterday from the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu that all Hashiras will be having breakfast at the Butterfly Estate for quality time. He at first didn't want to, saying that it's annoying but then again that means free food, and free ohagi for him too I guess.

Sanemi looked down at Y/n seeing herself exhausted.

"We're about five minutes away from our destination, brat." Sanemi said as Y/n nodded tiredly in response.

Sanemi let out a sigh before grabbing her by the back of her collar, Sorai who was just resting on Y/n's shoulder, immediately flew away. Sanemi placed her on his shoulder, like she was a sack of potatoes, holding her tightly and carefully.

"We're gonna run all the way to our destination, so don't move a muscle while I'm carrying you." Sanemi said as he started running fast.

'OH MY GOSH I THINK IM GONNA PUKE' Y/n thought before covering her mouth with both of her hands.

About four minutes later, both finally reached the Butterfly Estate. Sanemi wasn't even panting for air! But he still kept Y/n on his shoulders knowing that she's currently dizzy.

He entered inside the Butterfly Estate already knowing the ways, he stood in front of a room, Y/n still being carried like a sack of potatoes.

He slid the door open only to be greeted by the rest of the Hashiras which means he was definitely the last one to arrive for breakfast.

"Ara ara~ Hello, Shinazugawa-san~ We were waiting for you." Shinobu said.

An awkward silence filled the room, the rest of the Hashiras just staring at the Wind Hashira trying to process what they were seeing. (Except Gyomei)

That's when they fully processed what they were seeing (except Gyomei😻) their jaws dropped and their eyes widened.

"DID YOU JUST KIDNAP A CHILD?!" Tengen yelled, pointing at Sanemi.

"YOU CRAZY PSYCHO! I KNOW YOURE A LITERAL COPY OF SATAN BUT WHAT MADE YOU DECIDED TO LITERALLY KIDNAP A CHILD?!" Obanai yelled.

"She's not hurt right?" Mitsuri asked full of concern.

"Ara ara~ Looks like breakfast will be very interesting~"

As the Hashiras started questioning and yelling at Sanemi about the child on his shoulder, he started getting really pissed, veins on his face visible.

"How about all of you just shut the f*ck up, and let me explain??!!!" He yelled.

Y/n was just casually covering her ears, everyone was being so loud early in the morning!

"We'll go on! We need an explanation!" Obanai said impatiently, crossing his arms.

Sanemi let out a sigh before putting Y/n back down on the ground gently.

"While I was on patrol one night, I encountered this little brat here, all injured... but her injuries didn't seem like to be caused by a demon but instead by all the physical abuse her father gave her. Brought her to a hospital where she stayed for a few days, her injuries now are alright. She said she ran away from her father, but then I know you guys would be saying "oH tHeN wHy DiDnT yOu BrInG hEr tO aN oRpHaNage, shInAzuGAwa-sAn~" Well that's because I planned to take care of the brat now for a few days and if we're both comfortable with each other in her new home she'll be permanently staying with me until death."

The other Hashiras eyes widened and their jaws dropped wide.

Sanemi sweat dropped at their faces, placing his hand on Y/n's head.

"Go on then, brat, introduce yourself to these fellow Hashiras you've been wanting to meet." Sanemi said with a grin.

"Hello! My names Y/n L/n, I'm six years old, nice to meet you all." Y/n smiled.

'Cute!' Mitsuri thought with an adorable smile.

"HOLD ON, SIX?!" Some of the Hashiras exclaimed, looking shocked.

"She looks like a four-year-old though..." Muichiro said in a low voice, pointing at Y/n.

'What's their problem? All I did was tell them my age?💀' Y/n thought.

"Hello, Y/n-chan~ My names Kocho Shinobu but please just call me Shinobu." Shinobu waved to Y/n with a sweet beautiful smile.

'Wow... she's really pretty...' Y/n thought with an amazed look.

"Kyaa!~ You're such an adorable little girl~" Mitsuri exclaimed lovingly, playing with Y/n's cheeks who was smiling while her cheeks were being played making it even more adorable.

"Nice to meet you too, young one! The names Rengoku Kyojuro!"

"Hi!" Y/n replied as Mitsuri finally stopped playing with her cheeks.

"Hahaha! You're a flamboyant young one, arent you?" Tengen laughed, giving Y/n a head pat.

"Alright alright, you little sh*ts. You'll get to know her more once breakfasts finished." Sanemi rolled his eyes, picking Y/n up who was being hugged to death by the Flame Hashira. A small feeling of jealousy in his chest.

Sanemi sat down between the Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei  to his left, and to his right was the Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro. His legs crossed making a small circle where he placed Y/n at, grabbing their plates and chopsticks and picking out their food, he had to ask Y/n what she wanted just in case she disliked the food he picked out for her.

"That one, please!" Y/n pointed at a food which Sanemi happily gave her as her breakfast.

"You seem to take a huge liking on the young soul Shinazugawa-san..." Gyomei said with a soft smile, as tears rolled down his eyes. He looked at Y/n with the same smile. (Senses guys, senses)

"What's your favorite food, little one?" Gyomei asks sweetly.

Sanemi let out a short sigh taking another bite of his ohagi. He knew where this was going. Firstly, Gyomei would ask Y/n her favorite food, second, she'll happily tell him, third he'll spoil her with those favorite food of hers. But he didn't care, he knew what were Y/n's favorite food first, the thought of others loving and spoiling Y/n got him a bit upset. He's the only one who should only get to love and spoil his little gi- hold on wha-?!

"Brownies and cookies!" Y/n replied happily from the thought of her favorite foods.

Gyomei let out a small quiet hum and a gentle smile.

"Thank you for telling me, little one, we hope your stay here stays enjoyable." Gyomei said before he drank a cup of water.

'I like these guys already!' Y/n thought with an adorable smile.

Sanemi chuckled at the smiling girl, giving her a head pat.

"Welcome to your new home, brat!" He grinned.

--------------------------------------------------------------

AAGGGHHH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER GUYS, I DID MY BEST TO MAKE IT MORE FUNNY😭 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER🙇‍♀️

See you all on the next chapter💋

BYE BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 6.1K 65
๐‘เ œ ๐“„น โ†’ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก; ๅธๆฑšใ’ใ‚ใผใพ้ฌฑใ‚บโ†“ แข ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“...
48.4K 1.3K 24
~๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•™๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ...
50.7K 1.8K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
133K 3K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...