Spear Of Athena | IE Ares

By cozybriizy

[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer... More

Prologue
• Characters and Love Interest •
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚢𝚊 𝙸
↬ 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
ꕥ 𝙰𝚍𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗
Chapter 10
ꕥ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑
↬ 𝙸𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝙰𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙸
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

ꕥ 𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚎

27 1 0
By cozybriizy

Min is uncomfortable towards Hatsuharu Hina.

...So I'll despise her.

How can I not?

She took away Minri's most important thing, long time ago.

There's no need for me to doubt Minri, because I know she barely lies to me.

No, rather, no one can lie in front of me.

Because of damned father, I've seen the eyes of people who lies a lot of times.

.
.
.

"Haha, yes she's such a sweet girl. I'm lucky to have her."

"You worthless wrench, you shouldn't've born! Now look at this bitch. You're the reason she's like this now."

.
.

.

Tch. 

I can't help but sighed at the memory. Since I'm alone in my room now, I don't need to put up the usual 'princess' face. This face is only available for Min... and maybe Rikkun since he accidentally found out about it. 

I walked towards the bathroom of my room and rinse my face. Facing the bathroom mirror, I was met with a pair of purple, "Duōme chǒulòu de yǎnjīng."

"Doesn't look like you'll get a good night sleep tonight huh?" I turned around to the source of the voice and smiled lightly at her. "Well... yeah. What's up Min-chan?"

"Let's walk, Yaoyao." I looked at her a little surprised, a little happy by the mention of the oh so familiar nickname that she only use when we're alone. It's pass 9PM already... She usually wouldn't get out of her room at this time... 

I smiled genuinely for the first time in a while and nodded, taking my soft red colored cardigan with me. She knows what I was thinking the whole day huh?  As expected.

When we got outside the school's dormitory grounds, I linked my arms with hera. "Your hoodie is as warm as always, Yue~." She chuckled softly. It's been a while since I heard that laugh of hers. How many years has it been since then? Her smile and giggles were only for people that are special to her to hear since that day. 

I want the whole world to see it, but at the same time I don't. That just explains how important she is to me.

• • •

Yasuda Mihime, 5 years old. Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong.

It was a rainy day, not to harsh but not to light either. A girl with the name Yao Suyin is crouched in one of the alleyways, outside of her house. Her house were located in a small district, not much of people come and goes and almost all the people who lived there knows each other. Nonetheless, no one was giving a shit about a mere child crouched on a small alleyways. Rather, it was dangerous of her to be alone in this kind of environment. 'Was my birth really a mistake to you, father?'

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Eh...?" I looked up from my crouched position to meet with a pair of clear blue eyes.

"Do you not have a home to return?"

"...Who are you?" The blue eyed girl crouched in front of her, hovering the umbrella she had above the two of them. "Xu Qiuyue, your classmate. What are you doing here, Yao Suyin?"

'Xu Qiuyue... Right, she's the transfer student that just came to our school last week...' Suyin wiped away her tears, putting on the best smile she could afford to make at the time. "It's nothin—"

"Your hands were whipped?" She was cut off as the blue eyed girl took one of Suyin's hands with her own that doesn't hold the umbrella. "Looks painful..." She mumbled as she rubs it gently with her thumb.

Suyin being the obedient girl she is, just watched as Qiuyue observed her hand. Maybe it's because she had no friends and was bullied a lot on her school for being neglected by her parents. Suyin's heart healed a little bit, seeing that there's still someone out there who cares about her. 'What a weird girl. A normal person wouldn't want to meddle with someone as low as me.'

Qiuyue stayed silent as she rubs Suyin's hand carefully before she made a decision and stood up, still holding on the girl's hand. "Let's get this wound treated. Come with me, let's go home together."

"...Home?"

The blue haired girl nodded, letting out a genuine smile towards the green haired girl.

"Yep. Home."

• • •

Yasuda Mihime, 6 years old. HAN orphanage, Japan.

Since then, I've become Yasuda Mihime.

Qiuyue's father arranged all the documents and even the money for me to be released from my real family. Of course that sorry excuse of a father doesn't care and happily accepted it in a beat. He really doesn't care and rather joyful that I finally become useful to him somehow.

I was brought to Japan by the Xu family and got adopted by the caretaker of the Han's family orphanage. The caretaker Yasuda Mai, my mother is a widow that doesn't have the chance of having a child before her husband passes away from a car accident. She loves me so much, though she's always worried about my fears of man due to the trauma that my father had given to me.

'She really doesn't need to worry that much about me though... I got along well with the boys just fine...' sighing at the thought, I closed another book and put it on top of the pile of books that I had read. The library of the orphanage have so many books that a day would passes by in a blink.

"Yaoyao, are you here?" A calm voice that I had come to adore echoes through the quite library, followed by steps of two people? "Ah, there you are."

I looked over at her with big smile before it quickly disappears. "Um..." I look over at the figure who was shyly following Min from behind. "Who's the new face, Min-chan?"

She smiled softly, looking over at the boy who is clinging to her skirt. "Introduce yourself, Riku."

The boy just shyly hid himself more behind the girl. Minri giggled at his antics and pats him on the head. "Yaoyao, this is Riku, my cousin. Riku, this is Mihime, Yasuda-san's adopted daughter. My friend that I always told you about. Riku will be joining us when we're playing starting today, right Riku?" The boy just nodded. Blush crept it's way all over his face.

I giggled at the interaction in front of me. Minri is always so good at handling children. It was as if it doesn't matter what age she is, she could be seen as a big sister. Jumping down from my seat, I walked up towards the two and peers over the blonde haired boy. 'His orange eyes are so... refreshing to look at.'

"Nice to meet you, Riku-kun. Just because you're Min's cousin, I still won't hand her over to you that easily, okay?"

• • •

"Us? Invited to a trained soccer team?" Both me and Riku said at the same time. Minri nodded as she gives us each a letter of invitation from some soccer association.

It's acceptable for Riku and Minri to be invited, but me too? It's true that I learned to play soccer so that I could play together with Min and Rikkun but... "Mmm... I'm honored to be invite but... I think I'll pass this time..."

Minri nodded in understanding, "I knew you'd say that. Then it can't be helped. How about you Riku?"

"Of course, I'll participate!"

"Great! I'm glad there's at least someone that I know."

Riku opened the letter and we peek at it over his shoulder. "Let's see... Ah there you go, your codename is Dionysus!" Min said, clinging over his shoulder.

"Dionysus? That's a weird codename." Rikkun mumbled as he looked at his cousin in confusion.

"Well, the organization name is the Olympians, so I guess they took the codenames from the tales of the Greek gods. Dionysus is the God of wine!"

"Huh... What's yours then Min?"

"Hm... Mine's is a little confusing."

"Hm? How come?"

"Mine is Hecate... But Hecate the goddess of underworld was not part of the Olympians..."

"Oh, I've read this in a book before! Maybe it's because Hecate played a part in saving Zeus?" I chimes into the conversation.

"Hm??? Is that so??? It still doesn't makes sense though..." Minri thought hard to herself.

We chatted and played until it was dark and Rikkun's parents had come to take him home, leaving me and Minri alone. Minri had to stay a little bit late because uncle Yamauchi works until late night almost every time. "Yaoyao... Is there anything you want to do?"

"Hm? Was it obvious?"

Minri lightly laughed, "Not really, it's just that I'm good at reading your face." And we both laughed at this.

"Actually..."

"I want to try gymnastics."

• • •

Yasuda Mihime, 8 years old, Japan.

'I wonder how's Qiuyue— I mean Min's visit to the Ohisama En today... I'm sure she'll rant about how whiny Hiroto-kun is being today too haha.'

.
.
.

"Yue... Are you really okay...?" I asked, putting my hands on her left one. Apparently there was an accident at Ohisama En and Min tried to save Yuki's friend, Hina. Her right wrist got impacted between Hina's body and the hard ground, she ends up with a broken bone on her right hand. She curtly smiled, silently nodding. "The doctor said it's not permanent..." she said as calm as usual. 

Something... She's holding back something... "But...?"

I looked at her face in worry, her smile was almost as if she's going to cry. She stared at my purple ones, her face was smiling but her eyes are empty. It was the emptiest stare I've seen from her so far. Min being Min... She won't cry in front of anyone. Even if it was the last thing she can do in this world. 

"I'm not allowed to pick up my gloves anymore, Yaoyao... Haha..."

• • •

Since then, I saw less of her for a while. Not only because of her rehabilitation but also because she doesn't have a choice but to chase after her other dream... That is by inheriting the company.

Rikkun had come to play with me a lot more to make up for his cousin's absence, but every time Min had the time to visit, she would always make sure to stay and play with us.

"A journal? Like a diary?"

"Yeah, but I'm not the type who can story tell so it would be a journal." Min said as she handed me a book with thick pastel red covers. The covers had a design of a crown on it. "This book is for you. And..." She pulled out another book in the same color but with a small maple leaves design on it. "This one if you don't mind, I want you to keep it for me."

I took the books in my hand, examining it with pure happiness plastered on my face before hugging it close to my chest. "Thank you, I'll treasure it! But is it really okay for me to hold onto yours, Yue?"

Min nodded, giving me her iconic calm smile. "Yeah, of course. You can even read it... Though I'm not sure you're going to understand the contents..."

Confused, I opened a random page on the books with maple leaves. 'Ms. Kazeaki Yone, father's most trustworthy housekeeper. She has a curly blond hair which looks like a cotton candy.  Her specialty is... ??? Why would Min write something like this? It feels like I'm reading a report...'

A soft chuckle can be heard, making me stop reading and giving my attention back to the blue eyed girl. "One day I'll tell you the meaning of this book. Anyways, that one is book one. I'm currently half-way done with book two."

"Eh?! Are you sure it's okay for me to have this?! It looks pretty much important..."

"Yeah. I'm sure. I trust you after all and besides..."

"You're probably the safest person to hide these books from the world."

• • •

No... Who in the world did this to her?

Min was lying in the hospital bed, almost lifeless. Her body were much thinner than before. Bruises and scratches can be seen all over. Her eyes were empty, even emptier than before. She doesn't even have the power to get up from the hospital bed.

"Ah... Yao... Yao... Great you're here..." She started, her voice were really small and monotone. As if she had lost everything in her life.

"Don't push yourself, Yue. You need to recover quickly!" I ran to her side, putting my hands on one of hers gently. "I donn't want to see you in pain like this..." I cried out slowly, feeling tears starting to flow out from my eye socket.

"Shh... Don't cry. Listen to me, Yaoyao."

"Bring all of my journals here, please?"

• • •

"You know how upset she would be if she finds out that you doesn't even remember her." I stopped in my tracks as I heard Min's doctor voices. The door of her hospital room were open a little bit and Kenkouji-sensei's voice leaks out from it. I tip-toed all the way to the front of Min's room to get a better hearing of what they're talking about.

"That's why I'm telling her to bring my journals here... She is that important of an existence to me that I was able to remember a little bit about her right?"

"You didn't even remember her name."

"But I remember the nickname I gave her."

There's no mistake... They're talking about me...

"So? You're just going to keep quiet about your amnesia to her? That's just too cruel."

"It's much crueler if she knew that I don't remember her."

Min has amnesia?!

Ah... So that's why she called me Yaoyao without even checking our surroundings last time... I thought she just didn't notice the presence of her doctor or she just doesn't care if it's around him.

Right. The journal... It's contents...

"She's one of many people in my life that I still have some memory of, I think that much tells you how important this friendship is for me, Jin-sensei."

"Even more important than your friendship with Yuuma-kun?"

"Who...?"

Knock knock!

I knocked on the door because I don't think I should hear more than what I've already learned. "Min-chan, I've brought it!" I entered the room with a box of books that Min had asked me to keep all these years. There were 5 hardcover books with different pastel colors, which is red, green, blue, yellow, and purple, and the same maple leaves design.

Kenkouji-sensei took the box from me, his face was smiling kindly at me, no traces of the previous conversation in sight. "Sorry to make you come and go all the way here, Yasuda-chan."

I shook my head and smiled back at him in reassurance, "It was no problem, sensei. It's for Min-chan after all!"

Those journals... So Min had predicted these kind of situation ahead of time...? The power of a natural genius... is scary... I should learn more on my own, so that I could help her someday using my newfound profiling skills.

• • •

Back to present.

The night sea breeze blows gently as we still locking our arms with each other. Our school were close to a small shore on the city, so we often take walks often here. A distant glow suddenly appears and I ran up to it with Min still following me behind, walking calmly as always.

I picked up the shiny object and showed it to her who's now crouching beside me. It was a beautiful soft red tulip shell. "Look Min-chan, yùjīnxiāng ké!"

She nodded as she takes it from my hands and observed it, "Its gradient of luminescent green, is fascinating." She mumbles as she hold up the shell towards the moonlight.

'A red shell covered with a gentle green glow... Somehow it reminds me of us.' I giggled at the thought, Min sending me curious glance. I shook my head in return, telling her it was nothing.

She didn't ask me any further, that's just how she is. She respects almost of everyone's wishes and dreams and even their actions. She would question them, but she won't pry further if the person doesn't want to ellaborate. Honestly, that's one of the reasons why I liked her. She's like a friend that anyone would be lucky to have.

"Two days from now is another match... How is it, Yaoyao? Are you still nervous?"

"Hehe, stop teasing me like that. It was one time and it was the first time I played in a real soccer match."

"Hm... I guess you've gotten numb to it because of all those gymnastics back in the day."

"Well, I got Rikkun and Leon-kun who's playing with me, not to mention Kyo who had just came back from America is also playing this time. Of course I'm not nervous when our winning chance are at 100%!"

Right, let's start helping Min by winning this football frontier.

We must win. It's an order.

As the treasured princess, I shall get what I want.

And it's all for her.

My Yuè.

• 

 •

To be continued...

• • •

If Mihime were to join the Olympians, her codename would be Demeter.

Duōme chǒulòu de yǎnjīng = What an ugly eye

Yùjīnxiāng ké = Tulip shell

Yuè = Moon

A/N : I'm sorry I haven't posted in like a year???? College has been busy and I've been stuck in an art and writing block for some time right now :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.1K 49
HEY EVERYONE!!!!! WELCOME TO MY FIRST FANFIC EVER!!! Princess Of Soccer (Inazuma Eleven All Series One-shot) I take request from all the characters o...
3.9K 112 61
(Can be read Fandom Blind) 5 Years after Raimon won Holy Road, Tenma has now graduated and a new generation begins their journey at Raimon Jr.High Af...
10K 654 37
Following the grand Football Frontier events of the previous year, misfortune befell upon Suzuki Sumire, as she suffered from a grievous injury, whil...
37.5K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...