Arapaap

Autorstwa slvr_lxght

Pinangarap, Pangarap, Papangarapin. Baka hanggang pangarap na lang, o baka nangyari na hindi lang natin napan... Więcej

❤️ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❤️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

21

196 13 6
Autorstwa slvr_lxght

Irene and Aimee slept at one bed, while Greggy is in his bedroom along with Laya.

"I forgot my papers on the other bedroom." He whispered, it's already one in the morning but he is too busy making a transes.

"Tulog naman na siguro sila?" Greggy reach his t shirt. "Baka sabihin may iba akong balak."

He knock a little but no one is answering, "Tulog na nga." He hold the doorknob, and it's not locked.

The first thing he did is to peak inside, before entering it. "Ba't gising ka pa?" Greggy ask to Aimee.

She's acting like she is sleeping, "Wala po." She answered.

"Ay? Sleep na." Greggy holding the flashlight to see the papers.

"Ihh, di po ako nakakatulog kapag walang yakap. Tas kapag di po pinapat yung likod ko." She confessed.

Greggy look at Irene, trying to see if she's deeply sleeping.

"Okay, sige." Greggy put down the things, "Papatulugin ko lang muna to." That's what he thought.

He hug and pat her back, Aimee just closes her eyes. Greggy even did not notice that he fell asleep first.

"Wala na?" Aimee ask when Greggy isn't moving to pat her.

"Hihihi! My parent." She lay down on her back, gripping on Greggy and Irene's hand before putting it above on her tummy.

Irene was the first who wake up, she even was shock when she saw Greggy on the bed.

"Anong oras ba ako natulog kagabi?" She look at the cute young girl, who is snuggling close to her. "Ang cute mo."

She had to get up so a breakfast will be serve when the two will awake. "Anong oras na?" Greggy as a light sleeper was awake a little by her movements.

"6, may klase ka ng 9 diba? You should wake up na." Irene answered, "Kahit mag muni-muni ka muna para di ka mabigla." She added.

"Oo." He even answer, but his eyes continue to shut.

Irene cooked a healthy breakfast, she also planned what she should do this day.

She heard scratch from the door, "Laya." Irene stand up and opened Greggy's bedroom, she's allow to enter it but as a bed spacer she always remembering her limits even Greggy give already a permission.

Laya bark and jump onto her, "Shh your daddy is still sleeping, Langga ko." Irene quickly hug her.

"Let's take a walk? Iwan natin si daddy?" Irene ask while Laya just loving to lick her.

"Ohh my daughter." Irene whispered, just hugging her first.

Laya is like a blanket, a pillow and cute stuffed toys, she's big for a three years samoyed dog.

While combing her fur, "After kay Aimee, mag pa groom ka na ha?" The fur starting to get thick and Greggy doesn't have time to always combing it.

They take a walk, 6:30 in the morning the sun still giving a vitamins. "Mapapagod ako sa'yo Ga." Irene said, Laya's actively running.

The dog just kept running and running, playing with the kids in the playground, "Manang mana ka sa daddy mo." Irene getting a hint what will be the attitude of Greggy's child if ever.

"Let's go na Laya." Irene said it's already seven and they are running for almost thirty minutes.

"Nakapag exercise ka na." Irene added while they are at the elevator.

Greggy just woke up, if Aimee did not move her position he will still continue sleep deeply.

"Anong oras na?" He whisper, his eyes adjusting with the bright of the sun from the window.

7:06

"Tangina ka beh!" Even his full is unconscious yet, he still manage to sat down

"Di na ako nakapag review." Running at his own bedroom, he did not even notice that Irene and Laya is not there.

"Greg?" Irene called out, thinking that he's already awake for a long time.

"Wait naliligo!" Greggy still heard it and has a time to answer.

"Anong oras na ah?" She whispered but let him do his own business.

7:31

Greggy step out to his bedroom, "May pupuntahan ba kayo? Do you know how to drive?"

"Yes, I have a license." She answered, "I don't have time to hatid kayo eh, pero susunduin ko naman kayo hahabol ako promise." He answered.

"It's fine, focus on your study. Ako na bahala." She smile while looking at him, "Kakain ka ba?"

"Wag na, baunin ko na lang." He answered, he doesn't want Irene's effort be put aside.

"Sure ka? Hindi ka nahihiya?"

"Ba't ko ikakahiya? Ang sarap-sarap ng luto... Nang dear ko." Even he's shy, he still said the endearment Irene wanted.

Irene chuckle, but she surely happy inside.

Greggy's smile still continue to appear even he's seating down on the classroom.

"Ano ba ba't ka ba nakangiti, para kang tanga. Si Irene lang yan oh." He lowered his head, biting his lips to prevent the smile.

"Kung sine swerte ka nga naman." He even added.

"Okay, so anyone from this block who can explain the phatophysio of the Granulomatous Inflammation." The professor said.

Greggy went back to the real world when he heard that, "Anak ka talaga nang— yan yung hinahanap ko kagabi na nawawala eh."

And added a little prayer, "Huwag sana akong tawagin."

With only a seconds, the professor shuffling the index card.

"Di ko alam yung sagot, nakakahiya." Greggy covering his face, waiting for the result of the shuffle.

"Ohh interesting." The professor said, "Doctor Araneta."

"Pukingina naman talaga!" Greggy stand up, his blockmates is watching him they are excited.

"So Doc Araneta, what is the phatophysio of Granulomatous Inflammation? I will give you one minute to answer."

Greggy stand there, he can't even look at the professor's eyes like how he use when he is reciting confidently.

The other's are browsing their long notes.

"One minute is up." The disappointment from the professor's sigh is hearable.

The answer was given by Krysten, perfectly. His eyes wanted to cry, he felt the heavy feeling inside him.

"Tanga-tanga naman." The words repeating on his mind.

The professor look at him a little, before shaking his head. "Parang may matatanggal sa college scholar ha, I will remind you doctors na hindi porke't straight pasok sa dean list doesn't mean hindi na mag babago ang grades niyo, good luck."

The college is scholar is equivalent to the dean list.

"Tangina! paano ko mahahabol yung university scholar." He should have a 1.0 or 1.45 general weighted average to be part of university scholar list.

"It's fine, may iba pa namang recitation." Krysten answer.

"Hindi, hindi pwede yun."

"Mr. Araneta, you're been hard to yourself."

"Malaking nawalang points." Greggy defended.

"Kasalanan mo yan eh." It's the fact that Greggy doesn't want to accept.

He just sigh and open his bag, a smile appear when he saw the tupperware that contains of Irene's food.

"Let's eat." Greggy said to his blockmates.

"Wow, himala may baon." The other said they are used to Greggy buying a food from cafeteria.

"Ganon talaga." Greggy even smile proudly.

"Te mukhang ulam yan nang anak mo inagaw mo lang." Krysten commented, it's been their inside joke that Greggy has a toddler daughter.

Maybe soon he will really have.

"Oo syempre kelangan busog ang daddy." He rides the joke.

"May nahanap na ata na mommy ah."

Greggy smile widely when he heard that, "Gagi talaga kayo kaya lumilipad utak ko." He rolled his eyes but he do love hearing the word mommy to describe Irene.

Lakay

"Where are you na?"
"My class just finished eh."
"Had many things to tell you."

Irene read it, "Ganito pala yung feeling." It's just felt something else that she can't explain.

Lakay

"Sa may San Juan kami, alam mo na si mama mahilig sa bata. Nag shopping sila di nga ako sinama eh."

"Okay, I'll go there, tas diyan na tayo mag dinner din."

Meaning, Irene should cook.

"Ma'am." Aimee look at Imelda.

"Anong sabi kong itawag mo sa akin?" Imelda repeated, they are eating ice cream she likes sweets and she likes to spoil kids with a sweets too.

"Nahihiya po ako eh." Aimee confess.

"Aysus, don't be shy na. Magiging lola mo din naman ako soon." She smile, a sincere smile.

"Opo lola." Aimee grinned, she's happy and thankful to Greggy that he give the dream and the real imagination of family to her.

"I'm home." A sweat Greggy announced, "Oh, bago ka mag react I tried my best na iwasan ha." The flood cause his white uniform to be completely wet.

"Sana sinabi mo para sinundo na lang kita." Irene sigh with disbelief.

The rain started to pour hardly earlier when Greggy is on the jeep.

"Ayaw kong mapagod ka." He explained, Irene is running to get a towel for him. "Wala ka pa namang damit."

The first thing he look is the papers inside his bag if it's also wet, "Okay lang."

"Anong okay lang? Magkaka ubo ka, okay sana kung wala kang hika." She is scolding him again.

"Where's Laya and Aimee?" He ask, trying to exchange the topic.

"Laya is sleeping at my bedroom, then Aimee is still with mommy." She answered, she entered Bongbong room to borrow a clothes.

"Sunduin ko sila?" His sense of smell activated when the aroma of tinola lingered the house.

"Maligo ka na." Irene give a clothes, "Ano to?" He ask shyly "Damit malamang sige na go na."

"Irene!" The voice of Dawn.

"Alam na." Greggy chuckled to Irene, "Anong alam na?" Irene frowned, "Wala kang pinaalam Greggy." She added.

"Syempre umuulan kaya masarap ang alak ngayon, masarap din yung ulam oh mamaya pulutan na yan."

"Irene alam namin nandyan ka, buksan mo na to." Of course, if there is Dawn, there will be Antonio too.

"Pag buksan mo na lang, alangan naman taguan mo baka mamaya bumagsak ulit yung ulan diyan sige ka." He even guilt trip her.

"Galing, inom na inom." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Hahaha! Syempre." He even wrapped his hands to her waist.

Irene allow him to, she did not react outside, but inside the butterflies in her stomach.

They started to drink as soon as they sat down in the veranda.

"Hindi naman ako na inform na live in na pala kayo hahahaha!" It's Antonio, spitting unserious words but it contains the fact.

"Uy gagi hindi ah!" Greggy chuckled, "Hindi naman kasi walang kami, pero ganon na din ba yun?"

"Weh? Sus hahahaha!" Antonio can't believe, "Kada napupunta kami dito, andito ka na agad ah."

"Hayaan mo na, ganon talaga kapag isang buwan higit na tayong di nakaka update sa chismis." Dawn even joined the teases.

"Oo, te buntis na nga ako eh." The liquor is enough to make Irene unserious with them.

"Team baby girl!" Antonio cheered.

Greggy just laughing, he's not drinking too much knowing that Irene is has a little bit low tolerance of liquor.

"Hahahaha! Pustahan ano." Greggy even bet. "Lalaki sa akin." He wants a baby boy because he is only the unico iho of their family.

"Lalaki daw eh, lalaki na din sa akin." Dawn laugh.

"Kahit ano." Irene said, raising the shot glass to have a toast.

"Babae pa rin sa akin hahahaha!" Antonio laugh.

They just drink another shots.

Aimee and Imelda arrived the house, "Hi po tita." Greggy quickly stand up to get the bags she's holding. "Dumayo po sila Dawn at Antonio." He quickly explain.

"Kaya pala." Imelda smile, "Cute nang bata."

"Hahahaha! Opo, magalang din po." Greggy said following the both of them.

"Sabi ko nga lola na itawag sa akin eh." She said. "Aba hahaha! Nakakahiya naman." He answered.

"Okay lang yun, nako bata eh." Imelda pat her head.

"Mag pahinga na kayo tita, kumain na ba kayo?" Greggy ask.

"Oo, sa labas nung nag hihintay na tumila yung ulan. Balik ka na dun ako na bahala dito kay Aimee." Imelda smile.

They started another topic when Greggy went back.

"What did you talk about?" Greggy whispered to Irene.

Irene shake her head. Her mood lessen a little bit, so Greggy think that maybe because she's already drunk.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

68 23 8
Han sawi kual dan tur vel ka hrelo, chhiar tawp ula comment lamah in ngaihdan in lo sawi ve dawn nia🥰🥰
47K 1.3K 37
"It was three years ago when I left the country. It was three years ago when I signed Greggy and I's legal separation. It was three years ago when I...
2.3K 73 22
"Because even after all those years we spent apart, I'm still here loving you." __________ Sequel of You Like Me?! Eight years later. Two former High...
186 18 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 ,𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍...