Deviously Mine |JenLisa G!P|

By McStudios_com

A D̠̠e̠̠v̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ yet cold CEO Lalisa Manoban Age (22) The M̠̠y̠̠s̠̠t̠̠e̠̠r̠̠i̠̠o̠̠u̠̠s̠ heir of Kim Emp... More

🫐{•Chapter 1|Runaway•}🫐
🫐{•Chapter 2•}
🫐{•Chapter 3•}
🫐{•Chapter 4•}
🫐{•Chapter 5•}
🫐{•Chapter 6•}
🫐{•Chapter 7•}
🫐{•Chapter 8•}
🫐{•Chapter 9•}
🫐{•Chapter 10•}
🫐{•Chapter 11•}
🫐{•Chapter 12•}
🫐{•Chapter 13•}
🫐 {•Chapter 14•}
🫐{•Chapter 15•}
🫐{•Chapter 16•}
🫐{•Chapter 17•}
🫐{•Chapter 18•}
🫐{•Chapter 20•}
🫐{•Chapter 21•}
🫐{•Chapter 22•}
🫐{•Chapter 23•}
🫐{•Chapter 24•}
🫐{•Chapter 25•}
🫐{•Chapter 26•}
🫐{•Chapter 27•}
🫐{•Chapter 28•}
🫐{•Chapter 29•}
🫐{•Chapter 30•}
🫐{•Chapter 31•}
🫐{•Chapter 32•}
🫐{•Chapter 33•}
🫐{•Chapter 34•}
🫐{• Chapter 35•}
🫐{•Chapter 36•}
🫐{•Chapter 37•}
🫐{•Chapter 38•}
🫐{•Chapter 39•}
🫐{•Chapter 40•}
🫐{•Chapter 41•}
🫐{• Chapter 42•}
🫐{•Chapter 43•}
🫐{•Chapter 44•}
🫐{•Chapter 45•}
🫐{•Chapter 46•}
🫐{•Chapter 47•}
🫐{•Chapter 48•}
🫐{•Chapter 49•}
🫐{•Chapter 50•}
🫐{•Chapter 51•}
🫐{•Chapter 52•}
🫐{•Chapter 53•}
🫐{•Chapter 54•}
🫐{•Chapter 55•}
🫐{•Chapter 56•}
🫐{•Chapter 57•}
🫐{•Chapter 58•}
🫐{•Chapter 59•}
🫐{•Chapter 60•}
🫐{•Chapter 61•}
🫐{•Chapter 62•}
🫐{•Chapter 63•}
🫐{•Chapter 64•}
🫐{•Chapter 65•}
🫐{•Chapter 66•}
🫐{•Chapter 67•}
🫐{•Chapter 68•}
🫐{•Chapter 69•}
🫐{•Chapter 70•}
🫐{•Chapter 71•}
🫐{•Chapter 72•}
🫐{•Chapter 73•}🫐

🫐{•Chapter 19•}

3.1K 87 4
By McStudios_com

Just wanted to say I'm starting a new book called
President X Goddess (JenLisa G!P)
Read it if you would like, 1st chapter will be out soon.

—————————————————————

🫐Jennie POV🫐

Lisa takes me to her villa and I slept through the whole ride. I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder. Opening my eyes I see that we arrived. Lisa gets out of the car and walks to my side opening my door. I get out stretching my arms.
"I feel so tired." I yawned

"It is late, let's go get some rest." She holds my waist to support my balance since I was still half asleep. Entering the house I sat on her couch, and brings a pair of slippers. She takes off my shoes and socks slipping the two slipper on.

"Come on let's get to my room, so you can rest."
I nodded walking with her to the bedroom. "Where's Leo?" I said looking around not seeing him.

"He's probably in his bed sleeping."
Lisa removes the covers for me to sleep, as I remove my dress and just lay down.

God why do I feel so tired? My eyes were heavy.
"Go to sleep my dear." I felt a kiss on my forehead before falling asleep.

I woke from the sound of chirping birds outside and rays of sunlight on my face.
Smelling something...

"Burning!?" My eyes widened and I sat up from bed. I looked to my side with no Lisa in sight. Getting off the bed I nearly slip from the slippers. I put them and a white T-shirt following the burning smell.
Leo who walks up to me giving me a sign to hold him.

"I'll hold you Leo."
I kiss his head looking at the kitchen seeing a handsome woman cooking...and struggling to follow a recipe from her phone as she watches a video tutorial.

"Need help?" I asked holding a laugh.

"Jennie!?" She looks surprised and embarrassed.
"I just wanted to cook you something nice..."
She pouts looking away with flour on her face wearing an apron. She was a mess, but looked cute with her doe eyes.
I smiled that she wanted to cook for me.

"Let's cook together, I promised that I would show you how to cook." I grab an extra apron and tie the string from my back.

"Okay! Let's make pancakes!" Lisa looks excited like some little kid, she sure is bubbly today.
I admire that bright smile on her face.

"Wait, before we start let me just get rid of this."
I hold her chin turning her face towards me to rub off the flour on her cheeks and nose.

"Sorry, when I opened the flour bag
It kind of...exploded on my face she flustered shyly grinning.

"It's alright people make mistakes." I giggled
Me and Lisa decided to cook our own pancakes for each other. Lisa followed the steps that I told her to follow and she did pretty good.
Until she burned the pancakes.

We had a moment of silence as we both stared at the burned up black pancakes.
"I promise I followed the steps." She palmed her face heavily sighing from embarrassment.

"No worries we can try again if you want."
I pat her shoulder smiling.
After 5 MORE tries she finally made the best pancake she could ever make.
"Little uncooked but that's a start..."
I awkwardly grin

"This is the best one I've ever made."
I glanced at Lisa, her eyes beamed like she just achieved a goal. Holding back a smile, I kiss her cheek as a reward.

"Good job Lili." Lili holds my waist pulling me close softly cupping my cheeks.

"Your the best thing that ever happened to me Jennie Kim." She leans her head and out lips collied. I moan between our kiss and she smiles through it. I put my arms around her neck she strokes her finger through my hair and pushes my head for a deeper kiss.

Our bodies were in heat, her long finger curved down to my hips cupping my ass.
She breaks our kiss with both of us panting.
A grins biting her lower lip staring down at me.

"MEOW!!!" We both got startled by the sound looking behind Lisa was Leo on the kitchen island. "Leo!" She said in a annoyed tone.

I started laughing "Sorry Leo." I pull away from her grasp.
"Come, let's get you some food, you must be hungry."

I smiled walking away with Leo.
"Lisa get me a drink before I come back!"
I blurted out so she could hear me.

"Yes my love!" I heard her say
My face was flushed with redness, my stomach feeling like butterflies inside.
After feeding Leo, I walked back realizing there was a door slightly open.

"Huh...since when was this door here?"
I walked over to close it, but peeked inside by the small gape.

It was a library full of books.
She must love to read. Seeing a desk with wide windows behind it as I reach the end of the tall bookshelves. I was curious to look around.

"Just a small tour..." I walked inside trailing my finger on the books seeing all types of subjects.
Finally, I met the end of the room where the desk was. She's so organized no dust at all.

I look at the top of the desk, my eyes widened.
It was the wallet of that model.
What was her name?? Lucy?? I don't know.
Why does she still have it after all this time?
Did she forget? Lost in thoughts I realized I should get back before she sees me snooping around.

I gently close the door not making a sound.
Walking back to the kitchen, Lisa was on the phone talking to someone.

"Mhm..." she nods to whatever they were saying.
She sees that I returned nods her head to the pancakes we made. I sat down drink the juice she made for me.

"Yes, I'll bring it to the station, Thank you."
She hangs up the call.
"Who was that?" I said eating a slice of my pancake. "It was the police station." I froze for a second. "Is it about the intruders?"

"Yes and also about something else."
She hesitated with her words.
"Oh? Mind telling me what it is?" Is it about that model's wallet? Is she going to return it?

"Its about Lucy Denle, the woman my mother had set me up with." She calmly responded sitting on the tall stool next to me.

"What about?"
I questioned sipping my juice again.

"I couldn't contact her to return her wallet for a while now and recently I got the call about her."
She said in a serious tone.

"So the police station called you for questions?"
Did something happen?

"That's right apparently a few days ago she was leaving to go to the U.S, but her plane had gone missing." I drop my silverware in shock.

"H-her plane went missing...?
A few days ago? How long was that?
I pulled out my phone to search about her and to my surprise it was true.
Her plane had gone missing, there's a search party looking for the missing plane.

Believed to had crash in the ocean...
My hands start to shake and tears drop for my eyes, heavily breathing making me feel lightheaded and dizzy.

I get that it's not my fault, but a part of me felt guilty...
My heart starts racing feeling overheated with a shortness of breath.

"Jennie what's wrong!?"  Lisa looks at me with worry. Shit it's another panic attack...
I couldn't control my breathing and struggled to catch my breath.

"Jennie breath in through your nose and out of your mouth." Lisa demonstrates me to follow along. I shakingly breath through my nose and out my mouth repeatedly inhaling and exhaling.

I hear ringing noises remembering the horrifying past that I tried to forget, leaving me with a breakdown. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I repeatedly said with a trembling voice. My throat felt like deep spikes were digging inside, feeling heavy on my chest.

"No, no, no, Jennie as long as I'm here no one can hurt you."
Lisa holds me, rubbing my back comforting me.
I than remembered what my father told me.
"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you were meant to be."
I calmed down with steady breathing.

"Here, why don't we go outside for some fresh air." Lisa stands up walking me outside.
She probably thinks I'm crazy or mentally ill...
"Do...you think I'm crazy..."
I asked looking down.
"Crazy?" She shakes her head.

"No, no, no my dear, look at me." She gently cups my cheeks to face her, showing me a smile with a softened gaze in her eyes.

"You're perfect honey, I mean it. The best part of my life is when I'm talking to you, you make me smile, you make me laugh and you help me get through my bad days. You truly are the best thing that's ever come to my life, so don't ever say you're crazy because I'm so glad I have you in my life." Hearing those words come out of her mouth, made me realize just how special I was to her and how special she was to me.

Feeling speechless I embrace her with my arms feeling her warmth and hearing her heart beat. She gives me a long hug. How does she know me more than I know myself?.... She must truly be my soulmate or something because why did I easily feel comfortable around her?

Just by meeting her for the first time felt like we instantly knew each other without knowing.
I didn't even feel this deeply attached or attracted to my first love.

Just what are... you doing to me Lisa...

After a long hug we sat in her nice comfy patio with the campfire on, cuddling. Seeing the fire was calming to see as all my stress went down. We sat in silence just enjoying the peace and quite, hearing the morning natured sounds that would make me fall asleep like a lullaby.

I woke up by ringing sounds.
Slowly opening my eyes I found myself in Lisa's bedroom. My phone was ringing and it was Jisoo.
I let's out a yawn and answer.

Jisoo 🐣
—————

J- Hello?
I yawn again.

Jisoo- Jennie are you at Lisa's house?

J- Yeah why?

Jisoo-You need to leave. Father is calling for you.

I sat up from the bed.

J- What for?

Jisoo- It's about working for the Manoban's as Jane Lee.

J- Ah...I'll be there.

Jisoo- No, I'll pick you up. Im heading to Lisa's Villa.

J- How do you know where we are?

Jisoo- Rosie has your location, so she gave it to me.

J- Oh. Well I'll hurry and get ready.

Jisoo- Okay let Lisa know that I'll be arriving.

J- Okay see you later.

Jisoo- See you.

We end the call.

——————————————

I get up from bed taking a quick shower.
After changing and drying my hair I look for Lisa.
I looked everywhere but she wasn't here.
Her car was still parked in her driveway but still No Lisa in sight. Leo was sleeping on his bed.
I walked around still searching for her then I see the door to her Office, I peeked inside.
There she was on the phone with someone.

"Yes, I want it somewhere in the forest behind my house." She talks to the person looking outside her window.

"What does she want in the back of her house?"
I slowly shut the door, so I wouldn't interfere her call. I walked to the living and wait for her to end her call. I laid-back on the couch waiting.
I hear a door shut and I sat up.

"Oh your awake." She smiles at me with a soft gaze walking towards me.
"Do you feel better now." Lisa's voice was soothing to hear.

"Yeah, I feel better now and...Thank you."
Lisa sat beside me holding my hand.
"Of course, I'm just glad that I was able to help."
A smile spreads across her face. She leans towards my lip's and we share a soft kiss.

We part away our lips and stare at each other with a smoldering look.
I clear my throat.
"Lisa I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" She tilts her head.
"Jisoo will be picking me up soon, so I waited for you to appear since I couldn't find you."
Lisa froze stroking my hand with her thumb.

"Jisoo is picking you up? What for?"
Lisa stares at me with a curious face.
"Well earlier she called saying that our father needed the both of us."
I grin
"Your father is calling for you?."
I nodded my head.

"Yeah, so I'll be leaving soon." I pouted cupping her cheeks. "I have a feeling I won't be seeing you till I start working in your company."
Lisa smiles caressing my hands that cupped her cheeks.

"We can always talk on the phone till we see each other again when you finally become my secretary." She kisses my palm.

"Mmhm." I nod my head pecking her lips.
"God I'm trying not to just push you down kissing your body." Lisa bites her lower lip with a grin.
"We might have a few minutes before Jisoo arrives." I grinned staring at her lips.

"Let's make this quick then." Lisa crashes her lips on mine. We fall back on the couch with Lisa on top of me. Trails of kisses from my lips down to my chest heated. I start panting when Lisa gently slides down my red dress revealing my bra.
She slides her hand under my bra groping my breast, but was bothered so she unclasped the bra. My nipples erected from her squeezing and sucking my nipples.

I start gasping with a round mouth when she lowers her hand under the dress rubbed her finger against my thong. I was already drenched with wetness from her touch.

"Wet already hon." She grinned nibbling on my tits. "F-fuck Lisa why are you so good at this!?"
I let out a moan when she slides in a finger deep in my pussy. "Oh fuck!" My back arches raising my chest up. Lisa slowly thrusts in 2 fingers.
"Uhmpff!~Aughh!!!" I moan loudly throwing my head back with pleasure.

"God Jennie I just love hearing your voice."
Lisa thrusts hard making me already reach my limit. "Im about to come LisaAhh!" I gritted my teeth when she fastens the pace slamming her fingers deep inside rubbing my clit.
"Oh fuck, oh my fucking god Lisa~!"
We share a passionate kiss when I finally came on her fingers. Lisa licks it off her fingers making me watch, but I shyly look away from embarrassment. She moans in delight,
watching her lick her lips.

"You felt and taste amazing like always Hon." Lisa pecks my cheek laying down beside me as I was panting catching my breath.
"How are you such an expert." I pouted
"Well I'm good at everything besides cooking of course." She laughed
"Good at everything, so I wasn't your first time?"
I laying on my side facing her as she turns to stare at me.

"No, you're my first and will be my last."
My eyes widened.
"Well you're my first as well and will be my last."
We both softly smiled.
"Was I your first kiss?" I've been curious since she seemed like an expert.

"No." She straightforwardly answered.
"Oh? Then who was your first kiss?"
I was a bit jealous that I wasn't her first kiss since she took my first kiss.
"I don't know, I never knew her name or how she looked." Lisa shrugs her shoulders.

"How do you not know who they were?"
Did she forget who had taken her first kiss?
"Well it was at a party that I was dragged into.
She was drunk and it later just happened.
I wasn't able to see her face since I had to leave."
Lisa looked at me serious with honesty.

"Well, who ever she was, she sure was lucky to take your first kiss before me." I rolled my eyes.
Lisa laughs smiling as she pulls me closer to cuddle.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but could you help me put on my bra? Jisoo could arrive at any moment." Lisa grabs my bra and clasps it on me.
I pull up the top of my dress to cover my exposed skin. Later cuddling with Lisa as we waited for Jisoo.

A couple of minutes later Lisa gets notified by her
Men that Jisoo had arrived later letting her in.
"I will see you next week Honey." We gave each other a last hug before I left.

"Can't wait to see you Jennie."
Lisa softly kisses my lip.

(BEEEP)

We both got startled by the loud noise.
Jisoo honks the car interrupting our lovely moment.
"Ugh this woman." I rolled my eyes pissed.
"Jendeukie! Hurry up!!!" Jisoo yells with the window rolling down.

"I'm coming!!!" I yelled back annoyed.
Lisa tries to hold her laugh, but ends up laughing.

"Anyway I'll call you later okay." I kiss her cheek.

"I'll be waiting Hon!" Lisa shouts for me to hear.
I wave at her goodbye and she smiles waving back.

"She sure has high security around her house."
We both looked at how many guards surrounded Lisa's house and gate entrance.

"Well, wouldn't want any intruders would we."

"Oh right about the intruders they will be in court soon for their crimes."
I crossed my arms coldly frowning.
Tsk, hope Rosie gets them on Death row.

"Rosie is suing them right?" I asked to make sure.
"That's right, she is suing them, and hopes to get them on life sentence." Jisoo answered facing the road.

After a long drive we finally get home.
"Hashh, I'm so tired." I stretch my arms.
"I'll be in my room Jennie." I nod. Jisoo walks away to her room. Two maids guided me to my father's office and opened the doors later closing it behind me.

"You wanted to see me father?" His back faced me as he watch outside the window.

"Take a seat my dear." He turns gesturing his hand towards the seats in front of his desk.
"This is the key card, you can use the passcode to your new apartment you'll be moving in, in 4 days."

Father sits on his chair sliding the card towards me across his desk. I looked down at it then grabbed it. "Yes father."

"I heard that Ms. Park is suing 4 intruders that broke in her Villa recently."
I froze when Father stared at me.

"When they were taken to the police they were questioned and they all said that they were hired by them" My eyes widened as my heart beats rapidly, not because of anxiety but with rage.

"Can't they just leave me alone?" I muttered clenching my teeth. Father let's out a heavy sigh.

"Thankfully your identity wasn't exposed since they were caught." Father leans back on his chair massaging his temple.

"I know we planned to show everyone your face after announcing your engagement with Kai, but since the terrible accident and your run away. Seems we'll need to hide it longer till I have that file."

That's right, I was supposed to reveal myself once our engagement was to be announced, but since my rebellious actions, his accident and his family's bankruptcy it could've of damaged our image.

"So...once I get you that file, I won't have to be in hiding anymore?"

"That's right easy as it sounds right."
Yes...too easy...

"One more question."
Father gives me his full attention.

"Why did Kai have the file in the first place?"

Fathers expression changes.
"Kai had betrayed us, and you know what happens when someone betrays our family."

We make sure to destroy the traitors...
Know that I think about it his bankruptcy was so out of the blue. Could father been the reason their business went down?

"Alright that's all for today you can head to your room." I stood up excusing myself.

"Oh and Jennie." I look back at him once I went through the door.

"Don't fall for Lisa Manoban."
My eyes widened as the doors close seeing him stare at me once the small gape closes.

Don't fall for Lisa Manoban...
Hearing that felt like deja vu.

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.
I've always wondered how both families rivalry started, but people would spread such nonsense on the internet. They all gave different answers so I didn't know what to believe.
You couldn't find anything about my mother on the internet once she was diagnosed with cancer.
Guess you could say she was wiped from existence.
I don't talk about her much and hate when I think about her.

I shake my head and stood from my bed walking to Jisoo's room.
"Jisoo can you open the door!?" I shouted so she could hear me.

"Coming!" She opens the door already on her Pjs in the afternoon.

"What did father want?" She steps aside so I could walk in.

"He gave me a key card and passcode for my new apartment. I'll be moving in, in 4 days."
I shrugged laying face flat on her bed.
Jisoo lays on her bed beside me.

"What happens when you find that file?"
I turn my head to face Jisoo.
"Once I find the file, my face will be revealed."
Jisoo nods.

"Did he tell you what the file was about?"
I shake my head.
"No, all he said was I will know that it's the file he wants and that it will make me realize how untrustworthy the Manoban's are."
I let out a heavy sigh as I laid on my back.

I was stressed and a bit nervous.
What if that file had something that could change my perspective of Lisa.

"Why don't we go fencing, we used to do that when we're stressed out."
Jisoo dragged me out of the room and I groan lazy to walk.

We get to our fencing room where we practice.
Me and Jisoo wear our fencing gear and a director shows up to watch us as there was an electrical scoring apparatus to keep track.
We stand on each side of the piste.

"We haven't done this is a while, so I might be a bit rusty." Jisoo grins before putting her mask.
"No worries it's not like you could beat me."
I laughed.

Our swords vertically with the guard facing our lips and our palms facing our lips bringing it down sharply. Making a swishing sound.
We salute each other than the judge.
The judge says "Allez!" Meaning 'go' in French.

Jisoo strikes first and I quickly dodged stepping back.
I strike back blocking her strike and the tip of my blade hits her torso. The point goes to me.
We had a couple more rounds and in the end I won. Fencing was something I enjoyed doing which improved my reflexes.
"Aishhh! I was close in beating you this time!"
Jisoo pouts.

"Let's do basketball then."
Jisoo is extremely good at basketball than me.
We played a couple of rounds and we were both tied till she scored and I lost.
"HAHA!" Jisoo cheers for herself and I just smiled and the sight.

I get a call from Lisa and I FaceTime her putting her on speaker.

Lisa 💛
—————

J- Heyy!

I waved

L- What are you doing my love?"
Lisa was at her company, so I could see her sitting on her chair.

J- I'm just hanging with Jisoo we're playing basketball.

L- Oh? Is she good at it?
She laughs.

Jisoo- Hey I heard that!

Jisoo yells as she scores.

We both laughed

I let Lisa watch Jisoo score many time and I judged her as if she was in a tournament.
We talked for a while till she had to end the call for a meeting.

L- I'll call you again once I'm done with my work.

J- Okay I'll be waiting! Byeee!

—————

🫐Mr. Kim Pov🫐

Mr. Kim calls for his men.

"You called sir." 4 men step inside his office.
Mr. Kim with a cold aura stands up from his chair.

"Have you recovered the camera footage of Kai's car?" His sharp voice scared the men.

"N-no sir, it seems that the person made sure to cover their tracks and I believe it's the same person that attacked one of our men that had chased that SUV." The man bows.

"Where's Agent Taehyung?"
Mr. Kim glared at his men.

"Agent Taehyung is in the training ground sir."
Mr. Kim looks at his window rubbing his chin.
The men stare at him feeling overwhelmed by the atmosphere.

"Is something wrong sir?"
Mr. Kim looks back at them.

"Agent Taehyung has no connections with my late wife's family correct?"
The men stare at each other.

"No sir, we did a background check to make sure." Mr. Kim nods gesturing them to leave.

"You really would sacrifice yourself for my daughter just because she saved you huh."
He mumbles to himself.

A few days before he hired Taehyung
to officially join the Black Angel Society.

Taehyung was fighting against the top ranked agent.
Agent Oh Se-hun.

Taehyung was bleeding from his lip after being punched by Oh Se-hun.

"Just give up you can't beat me." Oh Se-hun
grins mocking Taehyung. While all the other agents and trainees cheered for Oh Se-hun.

Taehyung clenched his teeth punching
Oh Se-hun with his bare fist.

"Aughh!" Oh Se-hun grunts from the punch on his face.

Mr. Kim watches them as their both unaware that he was watching.
"What is that boy's name." He asked his guards.

"That's agent Taehyung and new rookie that is in training sir."
Mr. Kim hums as he watches Taehyung's strikes.

Taehyung kicks Oh Se-hun's leg making him stumble backwards and falls to the ground.
Taehyung wins once his opponent falls in the ground scoring a point. Taehyung smiles proudly as Oh Se-hun sat up clenching his hands with anger.

"That was nothing I was just going easy on you!"
He stands up calling for a rematch. Taehyung positions himself accepting the rematch.
Oh Se-hun balls his fists, staring intensely at Taehyung. He aims for his face but immediately blocks his punch.

Oh Se-hun was surprised that his strike was blocked. "Tsk, I'll show you." He strikes again only for Taehyung to step back dodging his punches and aims at his stomach.
"Fuck!" Oh Se-hun filled with rage in his eyes runs at him until Taehyung does an angel kick on his head.

Oh Se-hun falls to the ground from that kick's impact. Taehyung wins the round again from beating the top ranked agent. All the other people that were watching their match were stunned than cheered loudly for Taehyung.
Mr. Kim was impressed by his ability and potential.

"Bring me that boy."
He sits down waiting for his arrival.

"Sir he's here." The guards opens the door and Taehyung enters greeting Mr.Kim.

"You wanted to see me Mr. Kim?"
He looked nervously at Mr. Kim.

"Taehyung is it." He nods

"I liked your fighting skills, and was impressed that you've beaten my best agent."
Mr. Kim complimented.

"But tell me, why would a young man like yourself want to join my secret organization?"

Taehyung answered Mr. Kim seriously.

"Because I want to keep you daughter Jennie Kim safe." The guards immediately grabbed Taehyung as if he was getting arrested.
"My daughter Jennie Kim huh. Why is it that you want to protect her? Do you know her personally?" He coldly glared.

Taehyung nods.
"I've only met her once when she saved me at my lowest." Mr. Kim scoffed.

"Tell me how on earth did you know she was Jennie Kim." He pulls out a dagger and walks toward Taehyung suspicious of him.

"I did my research Mr. Kim."
Mr. Kim frowns.
"Research...are you some stalker of my daughter?" He points at Taehyung's throat.
"No sir, I just wanted to protect her, you see...
I owe her my life." Taehyung sincere words convinced Mr.Kim as he didn't spot any lie in his words.

"Just what exactly did she do to devote yourself?" He questioned.
"When I was 10 years old your daughter saved me from a group of bullies. If it wasn't for her I would be dead right now." Mr. Kim signals his men to let go.

"You're not romantically interested in her correct?" Taehyung was surprised by the sudden question.

"No sir, I have no interest in finding a love partner. I'm only here to fully devote and sacrifice myself for Jennie Kim."

A smile spreads across Mr. Kim face.
"Welcome to the Black Angel Society
Agent Taehyung." Mr. Kim claps and the guards clap with him. Later announcing Taehyung as the newest top ranked member.

Days later

"Y-you want to do what sir?"
Taehyung said with shock.

"You heard me, I'll have you and my daughter have an engagement." Mr. Kim said signing papers.

"But it wont really happen, I would never let my daughter marry an agent." Mr. Kim stated.

"I don't understand Mr. Kim. You want and engagement between us, but it won't happen.
is this some lie or test for your daughter?" Taehyung questioned confused.

"Listen, she's rebellious when it comes to an arrange marriage. My daughter will disagree with marrying you, so I have a second opinion for her that she obviously won't hesitate to do."
Mr. Kim stated coldly.

"Second opinion..." Taehyung said looking down lost in his thoughts.
"Mind explaining that Mr. Kim?"
Mr. Kim sighs, putting his pen down and looks up at Taehyung.

"If you want someone to do you a favor without them realizing, offer them two different choices. One that they may dislike and another they might agree with and would seem correct for them.
A victims brain would be lazy to think and therefore would avoid the one they disliked.
With that, they would choose one of yours in 90% of cases." Mr. Kim stated having agent Taehyung impressed by his work ability to trap someone to do a favor.

"You understand my plan now right agent V?"
Taehyung bows. "Yes Mr. Kim."
"I'll have my daughter know about the 'engagement' tomorrow." Taehyung nods
"Yes Mr. Kim." Taehyung leaves excusing himself.

Agent 'V' also known as Taehyung

Age: 24

-Top ranked Agent

-Devotes himself to protect Jennie Kim.

-lived with his grandparents until they both
passed away.

-Works for the Black Angel Society

-No desire for love interest.

-Great fighting techniques

- hidden goal.

————————

Would appreciate a vote 🗳️ 🤧

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴏᴍ-ᴄᴏᴍ. 🚩(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
281K 11.9K 18
*Warning violent themes* Jennie Kim, one of many executives of the board in of the biggest investment companies in Asia has been jailed after a year...
91.8K 6.4K 82
JENLISA JENTOP G!P STORY - 'Dear bodyguard, if you find out now that I'm gone, then count on the fact that I might be driving in an old bus 777 km aw...
251K 9.2K 15
Jennie Kim only plan was to study with her friends at her favorite diner. What she didn't expect was to meet a tall, blonde beauty named Lalisa Manob...